Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My Main Thread [Open and looking]

So I have a hard time keeping up with the multiple threads I had at one point and due to Life and a bit of Mood changes I always lose my threads haha, so here we go again, lets get some Ideas out to play with:

Naruto: [Post Shippuden/Final Fight but with Alt reality afterwards not Boruto]

Idea 1: Konan was found against the shores of Amegakure, heavily injured and in critical state due to her battle with Tobi. Her disappearance during the end of Shippuden was due to her in recovery and she was trapped in the Infinite Tsukiyomi along side most of the populace. The RP will take place 3 years after the end of the war as she travels to Konoha Village to greet the new Hokage and inform him of a peace treaty in the works between Rain and Leaf village. The idea can be further discussed but I figure a rouge detachment of ninja from each village would attempt to cause conflict and Konan plus a Leaf village [canon or OC] would be sent to investigate [Would prefer to play a male, but can play Konan]

Idea 2: This is less thought out, generally I play an OC ninja who is a reincarnate or test subject that now possess a rare ninjutsu [like Kaguya or the 2nd Mizukage]

Fallout:
Idea: Either an anthro Fallout Equestria or a Fallout 4/76 based RP Exact ideas to be discussed, mostly survival long term, but could maybe include Non-Con

League of Legends
Ideas are very open, maybe something based in the arena with forced or con sex in the jungle, or we could explore the world of Runeterra with how many areas and characters there are it has a ton of possiblilites.

SAO:
Idea: Well the ideas I have are based on whether we want Canon characters, OCs, which world we want, if we want to involve IRL and a few other factors, I LOVE these RPs and can be so fun.

Star Wars: Ideas Open
MTG: Ideas open, its a near limitless world they made for us
Last of Us/Post Apocalypse: Ideas Open
Skyrim: Ideas Open
Overwatch: Guess What??? Ideas Open >:3

Other Fandoms:
~Splatoon[2]
~Dark Souls
~Undertale
~Dishonored
~Mabinogi
~Legend of Zelda [I don't have a lot of knowledge just like the world and main characters]
~Fire Emblem [See LoZ note]
~Pretty much any survival: Long Dark, Resident Evil, Subnautica maybe.
~SoL: Animal Crossing, Story of Season/Harvest Moon
~Pokemon

{F-list to be added hopefully soon enough}

Back
Top Bottom