Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pregnancy? why?

I have a friend who wishes to remain nameless - usually. He calls himself an Alpha Breeder. He is attracted to women that are seem fertile and genetically superior in some way - tall, muscular, intelligent, wide shoulders or breast or hip placement. It got around once that all a woman need do to bring the poor stud to his knees was flare her nostrils. Near a woman about to pop, forget having a conversation with him until she wobbles out of view. He calls it his Need to Breed.

when it comes to pregnany in a rp, I like the darker side of it. I hope not to step on someone's emotions... but the few times I role played a pregnancy, it was to render mc more submissive and inferior

I echo the people who have mentioned they could do it as a side plot or a device for something bigger.

I couldn’t just do a slice of life pregnancy role play.

One thing about being a lesbian is that in RL we can't breed, unless you mess around with fertility clincs, artificial insemination, etc....
I just said that cause I have no idea how to describe pregnancy in a story and be at least half-ass believable. If my partner insists on it as a factor in a story, I imagine I can ask some of my hetereo friends for advice

Hi there, resident new mom here weighing in.

While I understand more than most how uncomfortable pregnancy is, I personally like it both as a kink in RP as well as a story element. I think a lot of it, for me, has to do with trust and vulnerability. I'll explain each with as much detail as I can muster, with my experience having been pregnant and given birth still as a very fresh memory.

I like it as a
story element because it tends to really throw a wrench in the plans of my characters. Rarely do they actually plan to become pregnant, so they have to learn to trust and rely on their partners. in a time where they are simultaneously the most powerful and yet the most vulnerable they likely will ever be. I rarely play women who aren't powerful in their own right in some way, be it status-wise or in terms of having a strong personality and big plans for the future all the way to them being supernatural creatures with some sort of powers, and I like the level of trust they have to place on their partners to take care of them where they suddenly might not be able to. This is especially fun in a non-fairytale romance type of story, since it leaves people who may not even like each other to grapple with this new aspect to their relationship... which isn't to say that I don't enjoy cozy SOL types of RPs where it's just a couple starting a family, getting married, raising their kids, that sort of thing.

I like it as a
kink because of that same sort of vulnerability. In a noncon scenario, it gives the dom a level of control over MC that can't really be compared to. If it's consensual, it's because of the romance and the idealization of it, the fact that MC is carrying the child of the man she loves, a piece of someone she can't do without. It's all very romantic. But, from a purely physical standpoint, and I can attest to this even with the discomforts that come from even the most routine of pregnancies, everything is more swollen, more sensitive, and wetter. Like big, sensitive tits? Like an especially slippery lady? Like voluptuous bodies? It's a no-brainer, really.

I think it's a great example of how things can be interconnected and build off each other. For those who are submissive/into non-con situations, there can be something powerful about (like mentioned above) that sense of vulnerability, of having ones own body reduce one's ability to resist or escape. For those who are into playing as or even becoming a character of the opposite gender it can serve to emphasize that new gender in a pretty powerful way.

It's not got anything to do with being pregnant it's the thought of a danger situation of getting someone pregnant or getting pregnant. Like "oh fuck this feels so good, IDGAF JUST DO IT!" sort of situation

I've always seen it as the most primal, carnal way for a man to claim his woman. But the maternal glow women get when theyre pregnant is something else thats super endearing as well.

Back
Top Bottom