Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lore Olympus

I mean, honestly, no, I don’t think he will. But does stop from freaking out every time I think about it? Of course not!

I gotta ask, who are your favorite characters?

RIGHT

Oh my god like
BITCH what the FuCK are you doing

;-;

I love Hades the absolute most. He's adorable and fun. Most of the others are pleasant but... *dreamy sigh* Hades :heart:

I can understand that. Definitely a 10/10 on the dreamy scale. Everything about him is, well, SO COOL!

I love Hades, I love Persephone, and I must admit that I really like Apollo as a character. As a person, I want him to die a slow and horrible death, but I think he’s an interesting guy and a good villain so far.

Me tooooooooo! Though I try to remember that the writer really loves this work and they wouldn’t be taking a hiatus if they didn’t need it. That does make the waiting a little easier.

Oh, you know what made Hades even better? Doggy daddy Hades.

I saw this while scrolling and had to respond! I love Lore Olympus!!!

The artist is sooo talented with such a unique style. I really admire their work. And the storyline is a cute twist on a much more darker myth.

And I love that Hades is a doggy daddy too....melt worthy.

I love Lore Olympus too! The art is lovely and the colors pop out so nicely. I've been resisting getting the fast pass for it! LOL.

I was actually just reading the latest chapter when I stumbled across this post! I never knew I needed Hades with long hair until now, lmao

FANGIRLING HERE! Yes I adore lore olympus...how I'm going to wait till august I don't know. I keep fast pass purely for lore. I'll keep out spoilers for ayone that isn't caught up...but LEGIT NEED THIS TO PAN OUT INTO THE TV SHOW THEY TALKED ABOUT.

Back
Top Bottom