Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ( WORLDS / APART. ) * A DMC5 M/F SEARCH THREAD.

red ribbons

the dread wolf.
your girl's back at it on blue moon, trying to find herself a good partner to write some quality ship / smut with, hello --
anyway, hi! i'm here because i'm looking for a very specific plot, and i'd die if anyone were able to give it to me, because
as of right now, i'm craving it pretty particularly badly. simply put, with the release of the new DEVIL MAY CRY game just
weeks ago, i'm dying to play one of my original characters against one of the characters specifically in the game. i have
the loose beginnings of a plot put together to include her in this world, and essentially ... i'd just really like to play with v
and get to write some fun stuff -- and some hot stuff, 's all. SEMI-LIT TO LITERATE ONLY, meaning i'd like at least a few
paragraphs per response; my list of kinks and no-go's are HERE, though not all of them will apply in this instance.
in summary:
  • i am searching for someone to play V OF DEVIL MAY CRY 5, in a m/f ship against MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER.
  • i have a faceclaim, basic plot line, and basic general background info for her at the ready to provide
  • i can provide samples upon request
thanks for entertaining me, and i hope to find a partner soon. <3

Back
Top Bottom