Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Island (Looking for between 1-3 females)

Johnthebeast

The Breeding Beast
Supporter
BREEDING ISLAND

BASIC INFO
Currently we already have 3 people, but I would like to get the group to 4 or 6 before we get started. The RP will take place on discord, there will be both MxF scenes along with FxF scenes. There is one male player, and multiple female players. If your interested send me a message with your discord and I will add you to our channel :D

PLOT
A boat ends up sinking and a group of survivor's washes up on shore. It is 1 man and between 5-8 women. They find that the island is full of fruit and food and even has some abandon buildings they can use. What they don't know is that the fruit that grows on this island has a special quality. The fruit makes who ever eats it horny, and also have different effects on men and women. Men begin to produce a large amount of semen, and the dick size doubles. Woman begin to ovulate and start to produce milk. Basically the Survivors eat this food not knowing the effects and begin to have sex with one and other.

NOTE: IF YOU WANT THE FRUIT TO HAVE OTHER EFFECTS THAT IS FINE.
- for example you may want your character to be a futa as well. That is fine, just make sure the futa dick is retractable, and don't put it in my characters bum >.> Other than that it is fine to have female futa's impregnating the women as well. Another example may be you want massive breast growth, that is also okay.

CHARACTER PROFILES
Profiles are easy to make, took me less then 5 minutes to make mine. Just basic character info and a picture. All pictures will be in anime style, as that is what everyone else is using so it will keep things consistent. Here is an example of what your character profile should look like. Just Replace the information here and picture with your own. If you have trouble finding pictures let me know, I have a collection you can choose from to make it easier for you.

Name: Jane Doe
Height: 5'6
Body Type: Curvy
Cup Size: DD
Appearance:
ySptCbQ.png

Last edited:
MMM Sure I will bite.

Name: Mikuari Mishida
Height: 5'6
Body Type: Curvy
Cup Size: DD