Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Paradise (MessedupRP & Nymphadora)

Nymphadora

Planetoid
One would be mistaken to think Sarah had been popular at school. She was slim but curvy, well endowed and had gorgeous long, red hair. She was a beauty but she was a bit strange. Obsessed with history, particularly the time surrounding the Salem Witch Trials. Her obsession was what led her to experiment more and more with various Pagan religions as she researched and read into the rituals and beliefs of men and women who practised Wicca and Witchcraft. The town she lived in saw her as strange. The guys who originally wanted to try and date her found her creepy and soon backed off. Rumours spread but Sarah didn't care.

She was not well practised at rituals but had done plenty of reading, or as much as she could from the small library in town. But it was in a dark, dusty shop in the city that she came across an old book with stains and cramped printing. It spoke of dark rituals to gain a new reality. The way it read it was as if it was speaking metaphorically of another world. A place that was not of the current beliefs and realities. Sarah took it as a story but was intrigued by the rituals as well. The more elaborate seemed to evoke a sense of pleasure and sexual power. Something Sarah had always dreamt of. Wishes that never came true potentially fulfilled if she performed it perfectly. A metaphorical portal to Paradise.

She should have taken it more seriously. She should have been more careful about her wishes.

The clearing was one she'd used before. It felt like it had a vibration up through the Earth and into her very soul. The moon was full and the tools were all laid out. Black and purple candles were ranged in a circle around her at precise distances. Under her feet, a strange symbol was etched into the soft dirt. She was to kneel in the centre, naked, to say the words. Sarah was practically humming with the excitement of performing this ritual. She had been reading and rereading the verse to chant so that it was practically etched into her brain.

The candles were lit in order from the Northern most black candle to the final purple candle in a specific order that crisscrossed the circle in a specific way. The initial verse was chanted in words that did not seem to be English as she lit the candles as directed. Once complete, Sarah knelt, not even shivering in the cool air of the night, naked as she was. Her nipples were stiff and her sex seemed to ache as she envisioned the power from the Earth rising up through her to give her the 'paradise' the book spoke of.

Her eyes were closed where she knelt and chanted in a low tone. Her hands resting, palms up, on her thighs. Her hair blew lightly in the breeze around her face as her lush pink lips formed the strange phrases over and over again. Behind her closed lids, she felt heat all around her but stayed in place, her eyes closed as she concentrated. It was working, she was certain. The heat became light and she imagined the candles were burning brighter, a mystical power making their flames dance higher until suddenly she heard a strange sound.

Sunlight was streaming down on her naked body. Sarah felt it. The breeze was no longer as cool. She heard the footsteps approaching and finally opened her eyes. The woods were gone. She was in a field in the open in daylight. Large men were approaching her, angry looking and moving fast. Her head turned around, looking for her clothes in a panic. Nothing was there. Her things, the candles, the marks on the ground. It wasn't even the same ground under her knees, it was grass.

"How did you get out here?" The lead man asked and hauled her to her feet as if she were a criminal escaping from a prison.

"Where..." Sarah began and a hand grabbed her hair and wrenched her head back roughly, causing her to cry out.

"Silence! Hands!" The second man ordered. Sarah had no idea what he meant until one of her arms was twisted behind her back.

"Don't make me tell you again!" She cried out in pain as her arm was twisted now behind her and quickly put her free hand back as well. Immediately she was shackled and with a hand on each of her upper arms, Sarah was led away, lifted from her feet and carried when she struggled.

"Please, I don't understand... This isn't where I was... not even when I was!" She pleaded, frightened and more aware of her nudity than ever. "Please, can you cover me at least?" She asked and received a rough wrench to her hair.

"Silence, slave," was all the answer she got as the took her away from the field towards a strange new future in a place she didn't even recognize at the moment.

As the morning sun steamed into the window, Liana awoke gracefully. She groaned softly and looked to her left, spying her lover still fast asleep. Liana stretched her arms over her head and idly wrapped a lock of her curly pale pink hair around a finger. After a second, she turned over and pulled herself closer to Giselle, basking in her lover's warmth.

Giselle was stark contrast to her girlfriend. Where Liana was lightly tanned, Giselle was pale. Where Liana's hair was a pale pastel shade of pink, Giselle's was black and crimson. Where Liana's skin was unmarked and smooth, Giselle had a sleeve of tattoos on both her arm and along her leg. The similarity they shared was their remarkable beauty, and the fact they were cuddled together under the blankets of their large bed.

Slowly, Giselle awoke and smiled at her girlfriend, "funny. I don't remember you being in clothes when I went to sleep." She croaked, her voice not acclimated to wakefulness yet.

Liana smiled back, her clothing wasn't much. It consisted of a very loose white crop top with the word 'princess' in pink letters, and a pair of panties with little cupcakes, "I got up during the night, didn't want to run around the house naked."

Giselle grinned and wrapped and arm around Liana's waist, pulling her in, "you've never had such inhibitions before." Liana giggled and pressed her lips to Giselle's. The goth woman responded with her own eager kiss and pulled her lover even closer. Just as her hands were starting to slide off Liana's panties, a phone rang.

Giselle broke off the kiss and sighed. She reached out and fingered for the device, finding it on the bedside table and accepting the call, "yes?" She spoke curtly. As the man on the other end spoke, she sat up, silently nodding. "Alright... Alright, I'll be right down." She tossed the blanket off and stood up, only dressed in a lacy black bra and panties.

As she tossed a black silk robe over herself, Liana sat up, "what was that?"

Giselle smiled back at her girlfriend, "oh. Security found some girl. Apparently, she just appeared in the garden, stark naked. I'll go see who she is, probably just a lost slave."

Liana's face lit up, "can we keep her? If she doesn't have any owner?" She blamed at Giselle, "it's been so long since I had a slave, I'd love to have one again!"

Giselle opened her mouth to state that the girl would probably belong to someone else, but stopped herself. "If... If she's not owned... I'll see about registering her." The tattooed woman tied her robe off and left the bedroom, considering how she was goinf to break the news if the girl was in fact already owned.

The journey across their villa was a bit long. But soon, Giselle enteres the concrete basement and meandered into the room the girl was being kept in. Her hands were shackled to the ceiling and two guards stood by the door. As Giselle walked in, she felt a bit of pity. This girl didn't seem to pose a threat, so the level of security seemed a bit extreme. She didn't speak at first, slowly walking around this mystery slave and examining her. Two things stuck out to Giselle, the girl had a remarkably nice body, and she wasn't owned.

It seemed like Liana night be getting what she wanted after all, which Giselle wouldn't mind, as this mysterious girl was very fine. The goth noticed the subtle shiver to the girl's body and removed her robe, draping it over the girl's shoulders and exposing her own lovely body. "Don't worry, you're safe. I'm so sorry about this, just precautions, you know. Now, be a good slave, tell me who your owner is and we'll have you back home as soon as possible... Unless you don't have any owner?" It seemes like a stretch. No slave was without an owner, and it was more likely that this girl was already enslaved by someone... Right?

By the time she could see the building they were bringing her to more clearly, Sarah was nearly in tears. She had stopped asking the men to answer her after the harsh warning that she would be gagged. Her bare body was not once covered and as the men carried her downwards into the basement of the building, which appeared to be some kind of lovely house, Sarah was struggling again. "Where am I, please, just tell me that? Please! I don't understand," she begged and got no response.

"I'll call up..." One of the men said as he left her in the hands of the other and left. Sarah was summarily pressed against the wall face first while the man unfastened one of her wrists. Her struggles so easily over powered even in panic. Turned to face him, he shoved her back and leaned into her while cuffing her wrists together and dragging her to the centre of the room.

"Please, you can't do this! This is... um... forcible confinement! It's against the law!" She yelped, trying desperately to overpower his ability to drag her along by digging her heels into the cement floor.

"STOP! Oh God! Shit! No no no!!" Sarah whined as she saw the hook above her head and was fastened off, left to stand on her toes helplessly as the two men took up their place at the door, ignoring her from that point on.

Looking up, the hook was too long to allow her the room to get herself free and the shackles were snug and locked on her wrists, digging in cruelly. Sarah didn't understand why the men were treating her the way they had. Calling her slave and being so rough. She didn't know where she was at all and tried to calm herself to figure out what she knew about the Paradise the book and ritual had spoken of. The language had been strange, that was so much of the problem. The ritual had been about finding paradise. Sarah had taken it as a metaphor but was starting to have some serious doubts.

A woman entered suddenly, long black and red hair, gorgeous and in a lovely robe. Sarah stared as the woman walked around her, merely looking her over. "Um..." She muttered but fell silent, uncertain the woman was really there to help her or not. She remembered one of the guards saying he would 'call up' which must mean that this woman had been summoned and was possibly the owner of the house? It was strange. Unnerving and Sarah became very aware of her nudity as the goth beauty looked her over. Her nipples were stiff with the slight chill, her heavy breasts pulled up by the way her arms were held over her head. It lengthened her curves, accenting her form a little.

The soft robe was pulled off and her own incredible body was revealed to Sarah. There was no shyness at all and the girl looked the woman up and down, seeing the tattoos covering her limbs to a fair degree. The robe was draped around her and was warm. It smelled lovely, the woman's scent, no doubt. Safe, she told her. How was this safe?

"Owner? I ... I don't have an owner. I don't understand what is going on," Sarah replied. "These men took me, were rough with me... I didn't do anything. They just grabbed me. W-was I trespassing?" Sarah wasn't ready to explain how she'd come to be in this place. It was risky to talk about such things to people who knew her. Strangers may very well react much worse. "I'm not even sure where I am... But But I'll leave. I won't tell the police, I just need to call a cab, ok? Please, please can you tell them to let me down now?" She asked pleadingly.

This girl was perplexing in every way. She was decidedly very cute, but also appeared to be unowned. Not only was she without an owner, but she was seemingly delusional too. Promising not to tell the police? The police would commend Giselle for being so kind to a potentially lost slave. Clearly, the girl was having some kind of delusions but Giselle didn't think she was dangerous.

She placed a gentle hand on Sarah's cheek and quietly shushed her. "Don't worry, kitten. You're safe here... Now, you say you don't know what's going on? Did you hit your head perhaps? Allow me to fill you in, you appeared in the garden of my property, my guards apprehended you and brought you here. Now I don't think you had malicious intent, you don't seem like that type who coukd hurt a fly, but you are, to my knowledge unowned."

She nodded to one of the guards. He nodded back and left the room. Giselle turned her attention back to Sarah and continued speaking, her voice was soft and soothing. "Now... I don't know how you ended up back there, but until we find your real owner, you belong to me. That means you're my slave now, girl, and you will do what I say when I say it." The guard returned with a fur-lined leather collar. He handed it to Giselle, who gently slid it around Sarah'a neck and closed it. There was a soft click as the lock engaged.

"I have some friends in the police, I'll have them look around for your real owner, and in the meantime I'll take good care of you. I promise." Giselle's stomach grumbled, she realized she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday afternoon and decided now was probably as good a time as any. She clipped a fine chain leash to Sarah's collar and had one of the guards removed her shackles. Giselle gave the leash a little tug, "Come on. Let's get you fed, and then we'll get you cleaned up. Don't be nervous, mistress knows what she's doing."

Giselle walked with a lovely sway to her hips, and an air of cool control that was difficult to miss. She was the queen of the castle and she was well aware of it. The click of her heels as she led Sarah through a long corridor of cement was the only sound aside from the soft hum of the harsh lights. They mounted a staircase and Giselle pushed open a heavy metal door, light cutting into the doorway.

Once their eyes adjusted, the scenery was much more lavish. This door opened into a little alive flanked by curtains that would shut the ghastly metal door from view. Outside of the alcove was a lavish living room. The ceiling was high, accommodating long grand windows on one wall. A large U shaped sofa curved around the room. Sarah might have had more time to admire the details had Giselle not continued walking. She led Sarah along without a word of explanation, or a word in general.

Eventually, they mounted a much grander staircase, that curved around with a beautiful chandelier in the center of the ceiling. She took Sarah to a door at the end of the hall and opened it, walking in slowly. "I found out trespasser."

Liana hadn't changed her clothes, still dressed in a tiny shirt and panties. When Giselle came in with Sarah in tow, the pink-haired woman gasped, her face splitting into a smile. She dashed from the bed and wrapped her arms around Sarah, "oh she's so cute! I love her already, I can't wait to play with her!"

Giselle tried to calm her lover, "Liana, honey, she might belong to somebody else. In which case we need to give her back." As the two lovers idly discussed Sarah, the shocked woman was currently in the arms of a surprisingly strong tiny woman with pink hair who smelled suspiciously like lavender and cotton candy.

That soft touch to her cheek stopped the nervous babbling as the dark-haired beauty shushed her gently. As the woman spoke, explaining what and why she'd been brought and shackled up as she was, Sarah shook her head to the questions and again that she meant no harm to anyone. "I am unowned, yes... I mean..." but the woman continued easily over the meek words even with her own soft tone. It was unexpected, that sweetness but it was hard not to judge a book by its cover. The woman was well tattooed and with her hair so dark and highlighted as it was, she looked like she would come off hardcore and cold but she was sweet, even as she explained that Sarah was now her slave. Sarah was still trying to process how this was happening when the guard returned and before the few stammered syllables were out, the woman had snapped a collar around her throat.

"I... I... None of this makes any sense..." Sarah muttered, "I don't have an owner, I'm not a slave!" Her voice sort of squeaked as she was released and lead away by a leash clipped to the collar. It was so weird and quite a bit unnerving to feel that little tug and know she had to follow. She was a stranger here, wherever here was. A naked stranger where such indicated her a slave. They thought her perhaps an escapee from someone. That did not bode well. But she didn't belong to anyone because that wasn't a thing! Her mind reeled as she padded softly behind the dark-haired beauty leading her like she owned the world. It was in every movement of her lithe and inked body. She was gorgeous and as Sarah tugged the robe she'd been given a little more around her, she felt small and helpless. The collar and leash seemed to be the cause. Surreptitiously, she reached to try and remove the collar and found it latched, locked. Her heart beat quickly.

Up into light and a beautiful living room. Sarah looked around herself as best she could but was nervous. If she was a slave here and caused this lovely woman to be angered with her, she would likely be punished in some form. She didn't know what could happen to her. She knew she had to try and leave, try to recreate the ritual, now from memory, to return to that clearing in the woods and her own place. If she was collared and kept, it would be very difficult but she would keep her eyes open for any avenue. In the meantime, her green eyes took in the lush surroundings with curiosity as they climbed some stairs that swept enormously upwards. The richness of the home was evident everywhere. At least it didn't seem that women were the slaves, it looked like it was perhaps wealth that made people, anyone, an owner.

The door opened at the end of the hall and the dark-haired woman led her in, speaking to someone about her. A husband, perhaps? Someone big, imposing and likely to abuse her perhaps? It made the sharp delighted gasp of a woman surprising but seeing her was even more so! Long, gumball pink hair and a gorgeous smile. Sarah was suddenly enveloped in a hug and surrounded by hair and the delicious scent of the new woman. It was hard not to smile a bit and the soft, shy little grin flitted over her lips as she listened to the pink haired woman exclaim her delight over Sarah. Her body was held tightly, almost possessively as the two women spoke.

Liana was the pink haired woman currently holding her and apparently thrilled to have Sarah there. The blush on Sarah's surprised face was bright as they spoke as if she were just some plaything or pet to them that was beneath their level or maybe couldn't even understand them.

"Um... I'm not a slave!" Sarah burst, pulling forcefully away from Liana and pulling the robe close around her naked body. She was growing a bit annoyed about the way they were behaving. "Look, um... I'm sorry I ... wandered onto your property. I was ... well, I am not sure how I got here but I'm not from here!" She said sharply, stepping back from the couple a couple of steps. "This isn't something that happens where I'm from! I need to go back and try to return to my ... um home," she said but was still uncertain if she should explain how she happened to be naked in their back gardens. Of course, the nudity and the way she was only semi-explaining her predicament could easily sound like she'd escaped from somewhere and was making excuses.

"Um, it was night where I was and now it's day... that happened, um, sort of magically..." She tried again and looked pained because if she went on they might think she was unstable as well. "Please, I just... I have to go back to where those men found me and I'll just um ... go back," she said rather lamely in the end, looking between the two women, her hand gripping the fine chain of the leash firmly.

Sarah's little outburst surprised Liana. She jumped back, finding her way into Giselle's arms. As Sarah tried to justify her own exit, the two women shared a glance. Currently, they stood between her and the door. The windows were too high to get out of, and even if Sarah did manage to get out of the door, the guards would stop her before she got far.

Of course, what she said was ridiculous. She just appeared? By magic, Giselle's first thought was to send the girl away, but then she wondered if perhaps ahe was just delusional due to some past trauma. If maybe her previous owner was sub-par, or worse, took out their anger and frustrations on their poor slave. Liana had a similar thought. Clearly the best way to handle this situation was to be cautious, but firm. It was in Sarah's eyes, clear as day to two experienced owners. The need to submit, the desire for an owner, it was clear as day.

As she finished, Liana spoke in a sweet singsong voice, "Go back to where?" She broke off from Giselle and slowly began walking towards Sarah. Each step premeditated and deliberate. She kept her eyes on Sarah's, nearing the nude girl ever so slowly. "The way you're holding that leash... So tight you don't want to let it go. You want to be here."

Giselle followed her lover, beginning to slowly move forward. Neither of them moved quickly, but each kept their eyes fixed on Sarah. "But you are a slave, you're our slave, and I am your owner."

"We are your owners" Liana corrected.

Giselle rolled her eyes, "We are your owners. Don't be afraid, this is the natural order of things. This is how it's meant to be."

Liana got right up to Sarah. She didn't break from her gaze, but her hand slowly removed the leash from Sarah'a grip. "Just relax." The pink-haired beauty put a gentle hand on the back of Sarah's head and gently pulled her in. She pressed her lips against the girl's, her kiss was passionate, but firm. Her hand moved over the clothes of the robe, ugly exploring Sarah's body.

Giselle came up on the other side of Sarah. She pressed herself against the girl's side and ran both her hands over Sarah's form, "You came to us, for a reason. You came to us because you wanted to be with us, isn't that right? This is the work of fate, and who are we to question fate?" She leaned in and began kissing Sarah's neck, her soft lips caressing the woman's skin. Giselle's hand slipped into the robe, her fingers gliding over Sarah's bare belly. She gently parted the robe and moved her hand up to gently grope one of Sarah's breasts.

Liana kept kissing the girl, but left one of her hands snake down Sarah's belly and right between her legs. She began gently stroking a finger over her pussy, feeling the quickening dampness spread over her digits. Giselle gently turned Sarah's head to face her and took a turn starting to kiss Sarah, this gave Liana time to start speaking again, "See? Your body knows what it wants, what it needs. You need a strong hand, a protector and an owner." She moved down to Sarah's neck, sucking on her softly flesh as her fingers rubbed deeper, her hand cupping Sarah's sex.

Giselle broke the kiss and smiled softly, "There's no shame, none at all. Some women are made to serve others, that is the way of the world. If they do things differently in your home, then you came here for a purpose. You came here because you know that you need something different." Liana took over kissing Sarah once more, she slipped her tongue into the kiss, gently exploring the girl's mouth. As she did, Giselle kissed Sarah's neck again, moving down to her collarbone and slowly gliding down until her lips were traveling over the rise of Sarah's left breast.

As Giselle reached the nipple, she placed a gentle kiss over the soft nub, then she teased her tongue over Sarah's areola. She dragged her tongue over the nipple as Liana broke the kiss off. She smiled down at her lover and placed a hand around Sarah's throat. She didn't apply any pressure, just held her possessively. "See how much pleasure we can bring? This is only a taste. Just give in, trust your mistresses." She released Sarah's neck and slowly pulled the robe from one of her shoulders. As that side fell away, she pulled off the robe from the other shoulder. Once Sarah was naked, Liana lay soft kisses on her bare shoulders, her other hand still gently stroking Sarah's sex.

Giselle was now sucking on the nipple, her lips and tongue caressing and feeling the side flesh. She looked up at Sarah's eyes and pulled off with a soft pop. "You must be uncomfortable, being the only one naked." She moved away from Sarah. Liana moved behind the slave, one hand rubbing her pussy while the other held the girls neck again.

Giselle slowly removed her bra, taking it off inch by inch then dramatically holding it out and dropping it on the floor beside her. She then bent over, turned to the side, and slid her panties down her legs. She held them.at her thighs for a moment, then slid them back up, straightening with a smile. "Not yet. You'll get plenty of that if you're a good girl." She purred.

Giselle stepped forward and made eye contact with Sarah. She reached tight between the girls legs and joined Liana in rubbing her pussy. "This is what you get, when you just let go and let your mistresses care for you. We don't want for anything, except for another lover. A slave to share our beds and our hearts." She gently brushed a lock of hair from Sarah's face, her lips barely and inch from Sarah's. "One of those will come with time, but one can be fulfilled right now."

Giselle turner away, her hand pulled from between Sarah's legs. She strutted across the room and lay down in the bed, her lovely breasts better displayed in the rays of morning light. "Come here girls, our slave needs to rest. Liana, how about we take care of her, breakfast can wait a little while longer."

Liana stepped around Sarah, her own hand leaving the girl's crotch. The lack of a warm body against her left the cool air to chill her skin. Liana took up the leash and gave it a gentle pull, walking towards the bed. She sat down on the edge and motioned for Sarah to join, "Come on. Come into bed with us, and let's give you a reason to never want to get back out of bed." She giggled and winked at the girl.

They were both well versed in slaves, and especially in helping nervous ones. Some girls were nervous their first times, some nervous when they were out of practice, or after some event in their lives. Liana and Giselle knew exactly what they were doing, they had given Sarah a glimpse. A snapshot of the pleasures that would surround and engulf her on that bed. They planted a seed of sexual hunger, and with any luck, that seed would root quickly, and guide Sarah to crawl onto the bed.

That she had managed to startle Liana back to her partner's embrace was sort of a victory and an error in Sarah's mind. She wasn't dangerous, she didn't want to hurt or alarm anyone, she just wanted to correct the mistake and go back to her... world. This place, this house, these incredible women were a sort of paradise but it was not what she had thought the ritual would produce. Not what she'd understood, anyway. Sure, paradise could be found in different ways for different people. The luxury was here, that was certain. The desire to be pampered was something that drew many people forward to new realities, she supposed.

Her eyes darted around a little as the woman stayed a few steps from her as if she were dangerous. She was naked, for goodness sake! She didn't know how to proceed and had no way of figuring it out at that. That was when Liana spoke to her again. Green eyes locked to Liana's, the soft sweet tone so gentle and lilting in her question. "Um..." Sarah said on a breath as Liana moved slowly towards her again. She looked down at her hands gripping the leash like it was a possession or some kind of protection. She'd grabbed it to pull free but she still held it now, the fact pointed out clearly as it was. She shook her head slightly in denial and glanced at the other woman who began to approach her again as well.

Slavery was not a thing. Her mind said clearly as Giselle spoke, declaring herself owner over Sarah. Stating again that she was a slave. Sarah looked at Liana as she corrected the other woman then back to dark-haired beauty who agreed, they were both her owners. She still didn't want to try to understand. People didn't own people, not in her world. But it was very clear this was not her world. Somehow she'd sent herself, physically, entirely, to a different kind of place. The people looked like normal humans but the landscape was different from where she'd left. Time was different. It was morning now where it had been the black of night where she'd left. It made no sense! What was that ritual?? What kind of paradise allowed for people to be owned like property? The natural order of things. How it's meant to be. She'd been seeking a paradise, seeking more than her life provided but being a slave was far less, wasn't it?

Liana held her gaze again as the pink haired beauty stepped closer. She still looked cautious, like Sarah was not right in the head. That was only part of it though, the way the women spoke to her, it was really like she was a lesser being. Like she was a timid pet being coaxed to new adoptive owners. That was really more what it was like and the analogy was so fitting. Liana uncurled her fingers from the leash so that it fell to hang loose down between her heavy breasts. Sarah's lips parted, quivering as she tried to find a way to express herself. "I..." But Liana held her head gently and Sarah found herself firmly pulled into a sensual kiss.

It all began to happen quickly and in her confusion and nervousness, Sarah didn't resist as Giselle was suddenly at her side, touching her and leaning close to kiss her neck near the collar locked about her throat. Was this fate? Meant to be... Sarah's mind was overwhelmed and as if she just couldn't help herself, she returned Liana's firm kiss. It was hardly the first time Sarah had made out with another woman. She was open and fluid with her sexuality. She was not a virgin but her experience with both men and women was rather limited. It came from being seen as sort of weird. Here she didn't feel the same kind of weirdness was being reflected. She felt out of place, sure, but that was likely disorientation and the fact she was being treated as a slave. These women wanted her, it was as property but the desire was obvious and hard to resist.

A hand slid under the robe over her flat belly and Sarah closed her eyes. She didn't yet know whose hands were whereas the two women began to touch her more. Her body reacted, how could she avoid it? These women were beautiful and seemed almost hungry for her. It was not something she was used to and her mind let go for a moment as another hand began to slide down her body. A breast was cupped and squeezed and her sex was suddenly being stroked. Sarah's entire body flashed hot with a surge of arousal. She was being totally overwhelmed by the two almost aggressive women as fingers stroked and teased a moistening of her pussy. A hand turned her head and as her green eyes fluttered open a new pair of lips took hers, kissing her deeply. The dark-haired beauty. A different taste and scent. More spice than the sweetness the pink woman exuded. It was unlike anything Sarah had even dreamt of and as Liana spoke, explaining that this was what she was made for Sarah moaned. How could she not as the woman teased pleasure through her core. She responded more to Giselle's kiss as Liana stroked her inside, revealing her arousal more and more by the second.

A strong hand... a protector... an owner.

The words echoed in Sarah's mind as her eyes fluttered open to look back into Giselle's as she broke the kiss. Her voice was so gentle and tender. She had been seeking paradise. Seeking something different from her normal life. Dabbling in things she didn't necessarily understand. Was the woman right? Was she there for a purpose? Brought by some unknown force to become the plaything of these beautiful, powerful woman. They certainly seemed powerful with the way the commanded her body so easily. Sarah was quickly putty in their hands. Held, fondled, stroked and kissed to a high level of arousal in only a few short moments. Before she could respond again Liana returned to kissing the younger woman while Giselle began to kiss her neck again. Those lips tingled against her skin and soon enough moved lower and over her heaving breast.

As a warm, wet tongue sent a shock of pleasure through her body from that stiffened nipple, Liana broke the kiss and her free hand came up to grip Sarah by the throat. The overwhelmed girl felt a thrill of nerves even though that grip was gentle, a demonstration, perhaps. Half-lidded eyes looked back at Liana as she spoke and Sarah nodded that she did indeed see. That this was just a taste was almost too much. Her pussy quivered more wetly than ever as Liana shifted her grip to slowly pull the robe away. "Oh... Um," she muttered and half moaned as Her nipple was suckled and the robe was left to drop, leaving the overloaded girl in just the collar locked around her neck.

Her nipple was left tingling as Giselle unlatched and looked up before stepping back with her teasing comment. The Liana was there still, close against her, stroking pleasure through her as she shifted to stand behind Sarah. The girl gasped and moaned as Liana once more took her in hand, the same light, possessive grip as before, keeping Sarah looking forward at Giselle. Her breathing was quickening as the touches did their job, those fingers skilled at bringing pleasure to a woman. Her green eyes were mesmerized as she watched the bra slowly teased away before Giselle let it fall revealing large, perfect breasts that pulled a moan from her throat. These women were working her easily, flooding her with sensation and coaxing her with words. Taking advantage of her confusion and uncertainty. Her automatic hesitance as she was forced into a role she'd never even imagined for herself.

Giselle was slowly sliding her panties down too and then paused, keeping the complete vision from Sarah with a promise for good behaviour. And the way it rolled off the woman's tongue made Sarah bite her lip a bit. Giselle came up to her as well, holding her gaze until the girl felt that second hand between her thighs. She arched a little and moaned needily, she couldn't even stop the sound as those two hands forced more pleasure through her. Her mind whirled at the possibilities to be had with two experienced women on that big bed. Panting softly, Sarah listened as Giselle continued, her mouth so close she could almost feel her lips again. She swallowed, unable to find the will to reply as Giselle pulled away and moved over to the bed, laying out like some pinup model made to make men and women salivate.

Liana moved in front of Sarah and removed her hand from her slickened sex, leaving the girl hungry for more and obviously perfectly primed by the skilled women, their words and touches. Not that she was in any shape of mind to think about their motives, she only wanted to know what it was like to be with them both. Her mind was not necessarily thinking like a slave, it wasn't the way her mind worked... yet. Sarah was merely hungry for more touches and kisses from the pair of seductresses.

The leash was tugged and reality peered through a crack at her as she was made to follow Liana like an obedient pet. Her cheeks flushed even brighter for the way it felt. The reminder that here, she was not an equal. Sarah pushed it away for the moment as she stepped up close to Liana and the bed with Giselle sprawled across it. What was the harm in enjoying a little sexual bliss before figuring out how to get home again?

"I've never been with... um two women before," she said softly and lifted a hand to tuck the heavy red hair back from her face. "And... I've only ever done ... well not a lot with another woman," she admitted, not wanting to lead them into thinking she was going to be some perfect pleasure factory for them. "I'm not..." Sarah paused before she continued denying she was their slave again. "Um... sure what to do always," she said instead as she moved closer still and leaned over before crawling her way up onto the bed until she sat between the pair on her hip a little, her eyes falling to Giselle's breasts before she looked again to the dark-haired beauty. The leash trailed away, still held in Liana's hand.

"You are both so beautiful..." She murmured in a sort of awed tone. Sarah might have good looks as well but her reputation at home made gaining a lover very difficult. These women only seemed to want her without a worry in the world of how she might be, their confidence was admirable for the shy redhead.

As she told them her worries, Liana gently helped her onto the bed, moving her to lay down next to Giselle as she layed her worries out before them. "Don't be nervous, many slaves are when they're new." Giselle said, and slid her arm around Sarah's waist. "Thank you, but recognize your own beauty. You are a gorgeous little treat, and I for one and very excited to sample you."

Liana climbed into the bed and lay on her side opposite Giselle, the two now flanking Sarah, on her back. Liana Reached out and slid a hand around Sarah's breast, fondling it casually. "She's so beautiful, but confused and scared too. She doesn't see it yet, the writing on the wall."

Giselle nodded, "I know. But she will soon." She turned her eyes to Sarah, "Very soon, you'll see that your true nature is that of a submissive. That is who you are. A sexy submissive slave-girl, and there is no shame in that. I would say that submission is more difficult than domination. To give someone such trust like that, it takes a special individual. An individual who can let go and let others take care of her."

Liana kisses Sarah's shoulder. "We want to take care of you." She sat up and got onto her knees, Giselle watched her lover while her hand stroked Sarah's hip. Liana pulled her shirt off and let her beautiful, perky breasts fall free. The pinl-haired lady smiled softly and went down to hee hands and knees. She leaned in towards Sarah and whispered, "Just let go" before kissing her. As Liana kissed Sarah, Giselle leaned down and gently pressed a kiss to the girl's belly. She dragged hee tongue over the girl's skin towards her breasts, and then planted soft kisses on the flesh mounds up to her nipple.

Giselle but the left nipple playfully then began sucking on it, her lips and tongue caressing it like she had only minutes before. Liana broke the kiss, a thin line of saliva connecting their lips, "Hands behind your head, just let us make you feel good. We'll all have so much fun once you relax and let go." She kissed her way down and joined Giselle, licking and sucking on Sarah's nipple. The two women sucking in Sarah's breasts looked up at the redhead, clear lust in their eyes. They could see her defense breaking, the submissive waiting to be free and drop to serve them.

Giselle and Liana pulled away from the breasts of their shared slave and met in a passionate kiss. They finally had what they wanted, a slave that they could share, that they both liked and liked them. They stsrted making out right over Sarah, also showing her that all three of them would be subject to causing and receiving pleasure. The two broke their kiss and each sent a hand down between Sarah's legs. As their fingers each rubbed the redhead's sex, they began to speak.

"I want to taste her first." Giselle said, her voice a bit husky.

Liana pouted, "But I wanna go first.

Giselle smiled, "You got to rub her first. I want my turn to be first." She smiled, "Don't worry, I'll be happy to taste that delectable bubble-gum twat of yours very soon." Liana giggled and kissed Giselle, then she moved up to lay with Sarah. Liana draped one arm behind the redhead, the other one her bearest shoulder. She looked down at Giselle, the goth girl kissing down Sarah's body towards her waist.

Liana giggled softly as she saw Giselle spreading Sarah's legs. The goth beauty kissed the reluctant submissive's inner thighs several times, getting agonizingly close to her sex. Liana smirked, "Stop playing with your food. Can't you see how needy our poor guest is?" Giselle chuckled and finally pushed her mouth against Sarah's groin.

Almost immediately, one of the best sexual sensations most people would ever feel in their lives began. To say Giselle was skilled was an understatement. She was a savant. Her tongue and lips worked over the folds of Sarah's pussy, caressing and feeling it with an expert touch. She pulled away for a second and took a deep breath, "Sorry, Liana's better with pussy than I am, but I'm much better at running than she's ever been." Giselle winked and Liana giggled.

As Giselle ate Sarah out, Liana groped her breasts, squeezing them and fondling them. Occasionally pinching and tugging her nipples. She would move in and start making out with Sarah every once in awhile, and whispered in her ear quite often. "I can't wait until I get my turn... Soon we'll both be taking a taste of you... Do you like it? See how much fun there is to be had as a slave?" At one point, Giselle moved her mouth up a bit and slipped her middle finger into Sarah's sex, she used the digit to rub and explore her inner walls better than her tongue could.

As Giselle began fingering her, Liana reached down to her own pussy and slid her hand into her thong. She moaned softly, kissing Sarah while she touched herself. Were Sarah to feel compelled, she might have taken over rubbing Liana's pussy. If she did, the pink-haired vixen would remove her hand from her thong and deepen her kiss with Sarah, slipping her tongue into the girl's mouth and pushing Sarah's tongue down into submission with her own.

Regardless of Sarah's choice, Liana would soon break the kiss and smile. "Your mouth is so wonderful. How about we see how good you are with it." She reached down and slid her panties off her shapely hips. The pink-haired woman sat up and straddled Sarah's chest. "Don't be nervous, just do the best you can and relax. I can show you exactly how I like I later on, but I'm certain you'll be great." She winked at Sarah and scooted forwards.

Liana's lovely wet pussy hovered over Sarah's mouth while Giselle had added a second finger to Sarah's. These two were the kind of beauties that wouldn't even acknowledge most people back home, the kind that wouldn't care about anyone else because they didn't have to. But here they were, not only caring for Sarah, but actively engaging her in sex, lusting after her and all they wanted in return was her submission. Her trust in them, and her sexual libido. Two things that might seem hard to give but now seemed so close to slipping away from her.

As that lovely pussy waited, wet and wanting over Sarah's lips, the faintest scent of bubblegum wafted over Sarah. Liana put her hand on Sarah's neck again and watered a finger down at her. "Ah, ah, ah. Not yet. First you need to ask. Just repeat after me, 'Please let me serve you, mistress'" Liana smiled at the lovely collared girl, this was her first opportunity, her first chance to admit to her true nature. "You've seen what you are, what we can give you. Just let go, and let Giselle and I take care of you. We wished for an adorable little slave like you, and now, here you are. This is destiny, just as much for us as it is for you. Now, just accept your true nature, let us show you what it means to be our slave, our pet, our lover." She purred the final word, "And we'll show you greater poessure than you've ever known. Everything you could ever want and more. Doesn't that sound nice?" The lovely pink-haired woman was smiling sweetly at Sarah, but the hold on her neck also kept Sarah from reaching up and getting to taste the pussy so tantalizingly close to her. What would she do?

Sarah's lips parted to protest again as Giselle once more called her a slave, explaining that her newness was why she was nervous. Instead, she felt a shy grin cross her lips as the goth woman complimented her again. Liana was there a moment later, closing her in between them and gently touching and cupping her breast. It was strange to be spoken about when she was right there, inches away. Sarah didn't know how to react. Part of her wanted to get angry but she was uncertain about how that might affect the way they were treating her. They were being very gentle and nice, not too mention flooding her body with pleasure.

Meeting Giselle's eyes, Sarah frowned softly. Sure, she was shy by nature, a wallflower in crowds. Demure and perhaps a bit easily cowed by forceful people but there was a leap between that and slave-girl. The kiss had the redhead turning to look at Liana. Taken care of. It was an appealing notion. Sarah merely gazed over as Liana stripped her top off and bared her incredible breasts. The girl licked her lips without realising it as she stared, watching as Liana came down and leaned over her. She accepted the kiss like she was mesmerized, which she sort of was. The pair were flooding her body with ideas and pleasure that melted her resistance and need to try and go home again. Her skin tingled under Giselle's lips and she moaned as the kiss with Liana deepened. Letting go would be so easy; they were making it so. She moaned again as Giselle moved to a pert nipple.

Blinking up at Liana and feeling the wetness from her mouth still on her lips, Sarah did as told, raising her arms to fold her hands behind her head as she swallowed nervously. Submission would be easy and she could just forget about everything she'd left behind. Live the life of a pleasured plaything. As the two women teased and suckled her stiff nipples, making her body hot and needy, she was almost ready. Their attentions were doing what they said they would. Sarah undulated wantonly under them and cooed as their lips left her breasts and the partners began to kiss deeply over her body.

It was as they began to touch her again that they returned to speaking of her like a simple creature and possession. That was the difficult part for Sarah. Shy as she might be, she was her own person just the same. Only the sensation of those two sets of fingers sliding through her slick folds and teasing pleasure through her more, made concentration very difficult. "Please..." she gasped, her hips shifting. The word was only partly because she wanted more pleasure but also to try and get their attention.

Giselle was spreading her thighs more and Sarah gave in, the desire too great, making her more obedient than she would be under normal circumstances. But that was the thing. These two were bombarding her and making focusing on the problem at hand next to impossible. She was as much the slave they claimed her to be in the face of the potential bliss at their hands. If this was what slavery was, where was the harm? For now, anyway...

Lips came closer and closer to her core as Liana curled closer to her again. Sarah was panting, moaning in a needy way as every kiss of those soft lips came nearer to bringing her the sensation she desperately needed. Liana was the one who spoke up and with a delicious laugh, Giselle dove in. Sarah cried out, her back arching as the dark-haired beauty sent shockingly powerful sensation through her hungry core. "Oh Fuck!" she gasped. Then it stopped and she whined like a needy puppy before she could stop herself. "Please... you're amazing..." she begged and was rewarded again.

She'd never been with more than one person at once. Having her cunt lapped and suckled and soon enough fingered, was making Sarah wild. Her eyes rolled in her head and she returned Liana's kisses deeply, her tongue kept under control by the skilled pink lady. Her breasts were not left out, aching with pleasure as Liana squeezed and groped her chest. As her nipples were pinched and tugged, Sarah arched as if she might cum soon, her hips shifting more and more against Giselle's mouth. Her hands did not stay behind her head. One reached down to tangle in Giselle's hair, the softness almost magical in her fingers. She did not pull or even grip, just enjoyed the feeling as her other hand roamed over Liana's chest, groping her breasts gingerly. She wanted to kiss and suckle her nipples.

Soon enough Liana shifted. Sarah had not managed to slip her hand down into those panties yet but now they were leaving that smooth pale skin and Sarah panted, moaning as Giselle worked her towards a climax so skillfully she felt like her brain would never recover. She was desperate for the bliss that would wash over her so that as Liana straddled her chest, she writhed under her as her hands slid over her thighs and hips. She hummed and moaned, her eyes widening as she realised her mouth would be put to the test shortly. She would be pinned beneath Liana and was indeed nervous. "Oh... but..." She licked her lips as Liana winked and scooted up.

Taking it all in, Sarah was overwhelmed as the beautiful slick snatch was presented to her. How had this all happened? They had moved so fast that Sarah could not keep up. She gasped and dug her fingers into Liana's hips as Giselle slipped a second finger into her. The reflex was to pull Liana down, prove herself worthy of the pleasure when Liana held herself back.

The scent wafting over her from the pink beauty was sweet, like candy, or classic bubblegum and pure sex. Sarah felt her mouth water as she gazed up along Liana's body, those incredible breasts swaying gently way above her. The gorgeous face framed by sweet, pink hair gazing down at her and saying something as she was held back from the treat being dangled above her like water to a thirty person. Liana spoke, instructing... no, training her on how to behave. She was to obey or be denied. There was a strange thrill that washed through her as Giselle worked her closer and closer to climax while Liana instructed and explained. They wanted her, wished for a girl like her. A slave and pet. But it was the word lover that spoke to her. That spoke of desire for her and boosted Sarah's confidence more than anything. These incredible women wanted her as a lover. The rest was just words. It was a game. They liked to play with their food, as they'd joked before. Sarah humped her hips helplessly and gripped Liana's hips desperately. Sort it out later is what her brain told her.

"Please let me serve you, Mistress," Sarah moaned, too hungry for that sweet, luscious scent to care just what she was saying.

Liana smiled, and so did Giselle. The two shared a look, then each looked down at Sarah. Giselle crawled around her lover and gently stroked Sarah's hair, "Good girl. You're making the right choice. You know it to be true." She nodded to Liana, and the pink-haired beauty let go of Sarah's head and promptly pressed her groin against Sarah's mouth. She moved a bit to get adjusted, but soon settled into place. She began moaning as Sarah's tongue got to work.

The experience of Liana sitting on her face was unique. The smell of her body was a soft scent like flowers in pastel colors. Her sex tasted sweet like bubblegum, almost like it had smelled moments before, only amplified. The sounds Liana made were as lovely as her. The way she went soft, shuddering moans and little gasps of pleasure to louder groans of pleasure that were smooth as silk. Her voice was delicate and delicious, her hands slipped through Sarah's hair. Liana's fingers dragged through the new slave's locks, searching for any point of purchase to hold on to.

When Liana looked down at Sarah, her beauty was even more apparent. Her lovely face contorted into a visage of sexual ecstasy, her gaze at Sarah was comforting. It had nothing but affection and desire, as well as that edge of loving control that the two do mes explained to Sarah as they were seducing her. She was their lover now, but also their slave.

While Liana was enjoying herself, Giselle was enjoying Sarah. She had moved back to Sarah's body as Liana sat on her face. The goth girl planted soft kisses down Sarah's body, crossing her abdomen and moving directly towards her groin again. Giselle's hands slid down Sarah's sides, traveling fown her legs and gently spreading them open again. As Giselle got lower and lower on Sarah's body, she slowed down. She planted a kiss on Sarah's clit, then down over her labia. "You've made Liana and I, very happy." She began licking over Sarah's pussy again, taking long licks to warm the girl up again.

"With a little practice and training, you'll be the perfect slave for us, a wonderful lover and a treasured member of our home." She dove deeper into Sarah's pussy, her tongue pleasuring the redhead like she had before.

Liana joined in, speaking in ragged moans, "Mm, she's right. You're making the right decision. We'll treat you really well, give you anything you want, all you need to do in return is be a good girl." She bit her lip and moaned, "It might take some getting used-to, but you'll love it here within a few weeks."

Giselle slipped a finger into Sarah's sex and pulled her mouth away, Sarah's pussy glistening in the light. "There's so much we can show you. So many things for you to try. Toys and ropes and silk against your skin."

Liana giggled, "Maybe after I come, we'll let her try a little bit? Maybe tie her wrists to the bedframe, or blindfold her perhaps?"

Giselle nodded, "Sounds lovely. But for now, let's celebrate our new slave's arrival. Then, after we're all nice and finished, we can have a nice large breakfast." She moved back down to lick Sarah's pussy. Her lips and tongue caressed Sarah's folds as she slipped a second finger inside. It was clear that Liana was rapidly nearing orgasm. Her moans were coming quicker and shorter, and she was leaning back more, bracing herself against the bed as her orgasm approached.

That praise was pleasure too. It was strange and erotic and Sarah felt their desire for her like she'd never felt from anyone else before. Sure, guys usually wanted her because of her looks but were often scared off by her strangeness. It made her shy and uncertain. But these incredibly beautiful women wanted her. Maybe it was a paradise here. With the praise came the permission and after barely a blink, Liana pressed herself down over Sarah's mouth. A little shift, a little rub and that delicious snatch was filling her mouth with an incredible taste she didn't fully understand.

She was surrounded by the scent of beauty and sweetness. Smells and tastes that did not seem normal but were like a tasty treat accenting the taste of female juices as Sarah's tongue began to work the petals with her lips and tongue. She moaned like a thristy person given water after days. Sarah was awed further by the beauty as she suckled and slid her tongue between the folds. The bubblegum taste was stronger, fresher, like a fresh peice that never faded. It was almost addictive and Sarah reflexively gripped Liana's hips, displaying her pleasure as she ate and drank from Liana's magical pussy.

Green eyes gazed up along Liana's undulating body as the woman stroked her hair and moaned her pleasures. Their eyes were locked together for the few moments before Giselle began to touch and tease pleasure through the unwitting slave again. Then her gaze shifted. Not away from Liana's but merely out of focus.

The pleasure was intense, long warm licks that made her legs spread and hips tilt in offer. She was for all intents and purposes, pinned in place with Liana sitting on her face. It only made her pleasure more intense. She could hear Giselle between the licks and kisses and over the moans she and Liana made. It was almost white noise. A lilting tone of the lovely voice that fed the pleasure and desire as Sarah was warmed up and brought to near boiling by the skilled woman.

Getting used to... yes, living in a sexual paradise would take getting used to. Fragments of the words both women spoke made it through. Liana wanted ot play with her. Giselle wanted to feed her. Both wanted to keep her and show her adoration. As her climax bloomed towards her, Sarah began to feel that she could care less about trying to get home.

Above her, Liana was moaning louder, her movements pleasured as Sarah drank from her sex. Her tongue slipped into her wet opening to gather and enjoy more nectar before she returned to Liana's clit, sucking at it and flicking the nub with her tongue. She cried out herself. Her pussy penetrated with those two fingers as Giselle dabbled her sensitive clit. Sarah was getting closer as well, her hips writhing on the bed, her nails digging unconsciously into Liana's thighs until she suddenly bucked under the pink haired woman and cried out a muffled shriek against Liana's pussy. The young redhead shuddered hard, her pussy clenching and clenching around Giselle's fingers as she gushed with her orgasm while pinned under Liana whose own sex muffled her cries of bliss.

The two women didn't relent as Sarah's orgasm drew closer. On the contrary, each woman seemes intent to drsw it out. Giselle bore down, pumping her fingers faster and sucking lovingly on Sarah's clit. Her touch was intent to lead the girl to climax, but force it upon her. She was merely a guide for Sarah. A guide to her inevitable, wonderful orgasm.

Liana was similar, but instead of guiding Sarah to orgasm, she was guiding Sarah to give her an orgasm. The pink-haired beauty was grinding her hips over Sarah's mouth. Her words had devolved into moans, and occasionally a word or phrase would slip out. "Ah, ah yes... Yes just like that... Ooh, Good girl... Ngh! Right there!" Giselle had moved past words entirely, hers were only depraved moans mixed with the sound of her tongue caressing Sarah's pussy. Very soon, Liana got her wish. Her grinding hips sped up, and she squealed in delight as her orgasmic nectar flowed very freely into Sarah's mouth. She giggled a bit after, and moments later, she felt Sarah's muffled moans in her pussy as Sarah reached her own climax.

Giselle was laser-focused on pleasuring Sarah. This was a brand-new slave, and she needed to show Sarah a good time. Liana was better at handling pussy, not that Giselle wasn't playing Sarah's sex like a violin, but Giselle wanted to make a good impression. She hadn't had a new slave since she was eighteen; before she met Liana, and well before today. Naturally, she was pleased when she felt Sarah's orgasm building closer to the wonderful finish. The goth woman worked harder, increasing and decreasing her technique to push and pull Sarah's pleasure, increasing her pleasure only to pull back a bit, then push her even further. She continued this technique, until she was rewarded with a spray of orgasmic bliss. Giselle pulled her fingers free with lightning reflexes and closed her mouth around the pussy, moaning as she swallowed it. Her hands caressed Sarah's thighs, quietly thanking her Sarah for her obedience and her wonderful body.

Liana stayed where she was for a few extra moments, Giselle licked Sarah's sex clean. The pink-haired woman moves first, moving down to lay beside Sarah again. She kissed the redhead and smiled as she pulled away, "Mm, I taste good." She giggled and slid her hand over Sarah's bare belly, wrapping her legs around Sarah's left leg.

Giselle climbed up on her other side, "How about you try yourself, just a little taste." Giselle kissed Sarah, just as long and passionate as Liana. Her mouth now tasted a bit different. When she broke off the kiss, Giselle reached down and slowly caressed Sarah's thigh. "You had a wonderful taste. I can't quite place it yet, but we'll figure it out soon." She wrapped her legs around Sarah's right leg, the three of them cuddling together on the bed.

Liana smirked and leaned in, she kissed Sarah's collar gently. "We'll need to habe a new collar for her. Something so possible doesn't belong on such a wonderful specimen."

Giselle nodded, "Custom made, of course. Nothing cheap for this one."

Liana nodded, "Agreed. Absolutely." She smiled at Sarah again, addressing the redhead with her eyes. "I can't believe it! We have our very own slave now! You and me, Giselle!"

Giselle sat up, "Now... We need to find out I'd she's already got an owner..."

Liana raised an eyebrow and propped herself up on one elbow, the fingers on her other hand idly tracing Sarah's skin. It seemed as though these two found it impossible to remove their hands from Sarah's body! "But you just said we'd get her a collar!"

Giselle blushed a bit and sighed, flopping back into bed and rolling onto her side to face Sarah again, "Yes... I did." She rubbed Sarah's arm, "I don't wanna give her up. She's so cute and that was so much fun."

Liana gasped, "You saw how skiddish she was when she got here. Maybe her previous owner was abusive! Or neglectful!"

Giselle nodded, "Yeah... In which case... We're doing a good thing by keeping her, in a home where she'll be loved and cared for, pampered." She kissed Sarah and smiled, "Would you like that? Would you like being pampered? You wanna be spoiled rotten, my little biscuit?"

Liana giggled, "Did you just call her a biscuit?"

Giselle bristled a bit, but nodded, "Yes... Because she's sweet enough to eat... Also I'm getting a bit hungry."

Liana nodded and rolled into Sarah, pulling close to the redhead. "Alright. To put something on and we'll get breakfast. I'll cuddle with Sarah for a few minutes."

Giselle nodded and gave Liana, then Sarah a peck on the lips. She stood up and began walking towards the closet, her magnetic ass swaying as she did. As she walked, she called back, "I'll grab something for Sarah. Keep her warm until I get back!"

Liana smiled, "I will!" The room was plenty warm already, but Liana pressed her naked body against Sarah's regardless. The gorgeous pink-haired girl gently brushed some hair from Sarah's face,."How are you feeling? A bit better after a nice orgasm?" In normal circumstances, one might have asked this facetiously. But here, wherever here was, Liana asked this question genuinely. As thought coming would clear some fog from the mind. The best part was, she was looking at Sarah, expecting an answer. Genuinely curious about the girl and what she had to say. In the normal world, two women like this would never give Sarah a second glance, but here, she was the object of their every desire and more.

The bliss of the powerful orgasm was intense, sending shudders of pleasure through her body as she sucked and lapped Liana's pussy in a somewhat mindless way. Reflexively pleasuring that sweet core as she cried out in muffled enjoyment of Giselle's skills and hungry mouth. The goth beauty worked her core with a skill she'd never known, pulling the orgasm to new heights and turning it to something that wiped Sarah's mind blank for a few moments. She'd been with women but none had the skill this woman had nor the taste Liana possessed.

Pinned beneath Liana as her pleasure faded to a low throb under Giselle's long licks over her sensitive sex, Sarah copied the movement she felt, her green eyes gazing up over the body above her as she did. Her eyes stayed focused on Liana as the other woman moved off of her and slid along her nude form to snuggle against her, pressing her lips to Sarah's again and giggling. "You do... how?" She murmured in awe as her other side was soon snuggled close and warm by Giselle as well. Both woman holding her, touching her, wrapping her in their legs which kept her thighs spread. Giselle caught her attention and Sarah turned, taking the kiss and moaning gently, enjoying the attention. So different than she had known ever. Never had she been so desired. It was a lot to absorb.

The two women, her owners, began to talk about her again, discussing a new collar and then almost bickering over whether or not they would be able to keep her. Giselle praised, petting her and still spoke as if she were an object or pet instead of a person.

Her lips parted to speak up as she looked between the two above her but Liana began speculating that her previous owner had been neglectful. A new plan formed and Sarah opened her mouth again only to take a kiss from Giselle who then spoke down to her like a pet again, beaming and being so sweet and cute with her tone. Sarah giggled weirdly like she couldn't help herself and blushed as Giselle called her 'biscuit'. Pampered and spoiled, it sounded amazing. But it would mean being a slave. A possession and that was just not right. Not in Sarah's mind.

Alone on the bed with Liana, Sarah looked into her beautiful, angelic face framed by that amazing hair that didn't appear dyed but like it sprouted from her scalp in that sweet pink shade. The warm naked form held her, touched her and kept her plenty warm as Liana spoke.

"I do... yes, thank you," Sarah murmured, blushing for the way Liana gazed at her so attentively. Discussing an orgasm like it was some medicinal treatment was strange. These women were incredible. Sarah felt so plain normally but she saw adoration and attraction whenever they looked at her. A hungry desire to pamper her and make her feel good. It was too good to be true. "I don't come from here... I mean, this is not the same place I came from. I mean..." But it already sounded so weird and made her feel silly or even stupid as if she was not able to explain herself in a way these women could understand. She was educated, not some simple creature. But maybe that was the reason they spoke around her and to her as they did. Perhaps those who were slaves here were not expected to understand the concepts those above them spoke of. Maybe slaves weren't educated and therefore kept as pets of a sort. Yet they pair had speculated she'd been abused or neglected which meant there were bad owners who would treat their slaves cruelly perhaps.

"I ran away," Sarah said and looked guilty as she admitted it. It was sort of true. She'd performed that ritual to escape the doldrums of her life to find paradise. This is where she was sent, a place that was like a paradise only it left her helpless and naked at the mercy of these women. "My home life... I don't want to talk about it." She lied again, choosing to encourage the neglectful owner story as her own. They had scoffed at magic after all and Sarah had no proof of what she'd done. The spellbook, the candles, everything had worked to open a portal, not what she'd expected and she wasn't sure if she could get back. She'd have to find a way to look for the spot she'd appeared in. Try to remember the spells. "Can we pretend I don't have an owner and I'll just stay hidden?" She asked with a sweet smile, trying to remain innocent looking. "I mean, maybe even if you take the collar off, no one needs to know I was anyone's slave... I can just stay here with you," Sarah inadvertently batted her eyes as she tried to look hopeful and innocent in one. It was another way of resisting their assumption she was just a slave.

Liana listened down to Sarah. The two dommes had made a subtle shift in their positions when they were lying there, moving so they were above Sarah. As to establish dominance again. The pink- haired beauty kept her focus on Sarah, listening to the young woman and what she had to say.

When Sarah started weaving her tale about running away, Liana's face fell. When Sarah said she didn't want to talk about her home life, Liana pulled the girl in for a warm hug. "Poor baby, oh you poor little thing! Oh don't worry, we'll take very good care of you." She cooed and comforted Sarah until the girl offered to just hide there, and pretend she was no slave. Liana's demeanor shifted, she looked down at Sarah coolly, but not harshly. Her care was still evident, but she adopted the demeanor or someone scolding a child or a pet. "Do not forget what you are. My girlfriend and I are doing a great kindness by taking you in and making you ours. Truly, we should send you to the courts and let them send you to a foster home before being sold or auctioned."

Liana leaned in, and her voice dropped low, "You'll do well to learn where the boundaries are, and to avoid them." Like a light being switched on and off, Liana's warmth came back. She held Sarah close again, "But I shouldn't be doing that. You've been through so much, of course you're nervous about being a slave again!" She sighed, "Don't worry. We'll take good care of you. I know you're nervous because of your past. I see that now. So, Giselle and I, we'll ease you back into your role. Take it slow, reintroduce you to submission and make you see how much fun it can be."

The soft pad of footsteps caught their attention, moments later, Giselle entered the room. She was dressed in a black bra and thong, with a heer black robe over her body. The fabric of the robe didn't hide an inch of her body, her tattoos and her wonderful assets still on display. "How do I look?" She made a flourish with her hand and struck a pose.

Liana giggled, "Sexy, stunning, seductive. You always look perfect." She got out of bed and kissed Giselle as the two passed one another. "I'll be back in a few minutes. I'll call ahead to the kitchen for food to be ready." The two women smiled at one another as they went their separate ways.

Giselle lay down on the bed, and smiled at Sarah. She opened her robe and began moving towards the edge of the bed, when she smiled. She looked at Sarah and smiled, "come here, don't be shy." She pulled Sarah close, "If I didn't want to cuddle, I'd say so." She kissed Sarah softly, "I was just reaching for my vibrator, since I haven't come yet this morning. But then I remembered that you're here too!"

She shifted Sarah so the girl was straddling her mistress's hips. Giselle placed her hands on Sarah's hips and smiled. As our slave, you have some responsibilities. One of those, is servicing your mistresses when we wake up." Giselle leaned in and licked Sarah's nipple a few times. "Be a good girl, and crawl down between my legs. Keep your ass up, nice and high." As Sarah complied, Giselle smiled. "Good girl, very good girl."

The goth beauty spread her legs and pulled her thong aside, revealing another beautiful pussy. Unlike Liana's, Giselle's had a lavender scent. The sex was more than damp, it was absolutely drenched. "Mm, you were so yummy, you got me all wet. Now, be a good slut and thank mistress for making you come." Giselle put her hand on the back of Sarah's head and smiled at her, "You'll do a great job. I just know you will. Don't be nervous. You made Liana come, you can make me come too." She gave Sarah a smile and nodded encouraging her.

Her head tilted up as she looked between the two beauties before she saw the way Liana's face changed before she was pulled close for a soft, comforting hug. Sarah buried her face into the silken pink hair and continued to play the part she was developing. What she didn't expect was the scolding. Her green eyes turned up to look into Liana's beautiful but firm face as she spoke again. Sarah was worried by what all was suggested could happen to her. Courts? Fostered? Auctioned? What was this place? She reflexively shook her head, nervous. Was this a threat?

Sarah's lips moved as if she would speak again as the warning continued before Liana switched back to the delightful sweetness of before and pulled the redhead close again. The idea had backfired. She was seen only as a slave. Only as their possession to enjoy and pamper. It could be worse, sure but it would be a while before she could adjust. What if she didn't?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Giselle's reentry to the room. The goth woman was stunning and sexy indeed. Sarah was floored by just how incredible these women were. So naturally gorgeous. Amazing bodies with delicious curves that were accented in different ways with their dramatically different colouring. Giselle was a goth bombshell in her lingerie. Her body weaving seductively towards them and as Liana rose and met her lover, the two kissing even briefly was a glorious sight for Sarah to witness. And they wanted her!?

Correction, wanted to own her...

Giselle was stretching out on the bed again, Sarah watching her, admiring her, really and blushed softly as Giselle looked over at her, calling her closer. Before she could really move, the beauty reached out and pulled her close. "I-I guess, yes," she murmured regarding the cuddling. The kiss soft and sweet, making Sarah smile again. It was hard to get used to this constant attention and affection. It was so different from her normal life. It was like some fantastic lesbian porn come to life.

As guided, the quiet redhead straddled Giselle's hips, tucking some of her hair behind an ear as Giselle explained some of her responsibilities. "B-both of you?" It was a stupid question Sarah wished she'd kept to herself. But at the same time, she wasn't yet thinking of herself as a slave and these two as her mistresses. Her hands lay at her sides as Giselle dipped in and licked her nipple, making the collared girl bite her bottom lip and soon enough, wriggle where she knelt over Giselle's hips.

"Um... like this?" Sarah asked hesitantly once she was between Giselle's legs and raising her rounded hips high so that her ass practically waggled behind her. Her head was low, laying againg the soft, warm thigh, the scent of Giselle's sex already filling her nose. These women did not smell like normal women. The soft lavender scent was strong but not overpowering. She smiled up to meet Giselle's eyes as she was praised and grinned shyly.

The thong was pulled aside and drew Sarah's eye to the lovely petals and ample wetness. She glanced up as Giselle gave her command, her eyebrows rising a little to be called a slut. The hand on the back of her head, those lovely smiles and confidence had Sarah nodding slightly as she leaned in, her hips waggling slowly back and forth as she took her first taste of that lavender scented heaven. Her grey eyes closed and she moaned as her tongue traced a slow, firm line along the wet slit of her goth mistress.

While Liana had been sweet like candy, Giselle was sweet with a sort of spice that truly made Sarah think of the flower. She pressed her face in deeper and turned her head back and forth slowly, rubbing the silken petals over her lips as her tongue flicked up and down a little. She slid her tongue from hole to clit twice more before pressing the thick, wet digit to taste Giselle from the source. Her tongue flexed and she suckled a little, drinking the nectar with a moan again. Then after pressing her tongue over the opening and upwards between the lips in a long firm lick, she began to focus her attention on that stiff clit. At the same moment her right hand came up and she teased Giselle's opening with her finger tip. Her ass as settled back down where she knelt, the waggling all but stopping as she got lost in the sweet taste and sensation of the dark haired beauty.

Giselle's smile didn't leave her face. Sarah's initial hesitance was clear, but the goth woman soothed her with a practiced ease. "Yeah. Just like that, really nice." She giggled a bit, "I love that little wiggle, so sexy." The young woman let out soft gasps and moans as Sarah started, but her volume slowly increased as the lovely slave went on.

Her hands started moving more. First one was placed on Sara's head, then the other began fondling Giselle breast, then she dropped both hands down to hold the slave in place. Soon, both hands moved up to fondle her breasts, before her one hand slid through Sara's hair, holding her in close again. Giselle was firm in her touch, but also gentle. She moved Sarah's hand away, telling the girl very simply, "I only want that pretty mouth. Yeah, yeah good girl, make me come."

It didn't take long from there. Giselle groaned louder and louder, then finally tossed her head back and came in Sarah's mouth. Just as the slave had earlier done to Giselle, the gorgeous beauty moaned out as her nectar flowed into Sarah's mouth, her come spraying into the eager slave's lips. Giselle relaxed as her orgasm passed, and she released Sarah after the girl had done as Giselle did before and licked her pussy clean. She smiled down at Sarah, "Good girl. You're such a good pussy-licking slut, with such a yummy sex."

As Giselle praised her, the soft padding of feet could be heard. Followed shortly by Liana's gasp, "Baby! We weren't using her until after breakfast!" Liana sounded more exasperated than hurt, but Giselle immediately hopped up and went to soothe her anyway. She put her arms on Liana's shoulders, "I know, but I was so horny, and I was going to get my vibrator but... Well. We have a slave now, and I wanted to try her mouth like you did.

Liana glanced down, hurt by the apparently betrayal. Giselle placed a finger under her lover's chin and lifted her face so they were eye-to-eye. "Now that we have a slave... We can try that thing."

Liana's face lit up, her hurt completely gone, "Really! You want to try it?"

Giselle nodded and took a step closer. "Of course, because you wanted to try. But before we do that, after breakfast, I think I'll get out that toy we had last night. The one we didn't get a chance to use..." Her words trailed off, replaced by a sly smile, her arms sliding around Liana's neck.

Liana was agape, she looked at Giselle and finally spoke, "Y-you mean it? Thank you thank you thank you!"

The two women embraced, their lips locking in a kiss, followed by another. Then another. They made out for close to a minute, when it seemed like they might dive back into bed, they broke off the kiss.

Liana looked at Sarah and smiled, "I found something pretty for Sarah!" She leftvthe took for a second and came back with a beautiful silk robe. It was a shining navy blue, and ended just below the hips. Liana held it up proudly, but Giselle raised an eyebrow.

"Isn't that mine?" She asked.

Liana's proud smile faltered, "Well, yeah. But you never wear it!"

"I wear it all the time. You've mentioned how nice it looks on me."

Liana pouted, then quickly went over to Sarah and held the garment up, "Yesh, b-but look! It looks so pretty on her, and it goes great with her hair!"

Giselle smiled a bit and shook her head, she had to concede, it would look great on Sarah. "Alright. You heard the lady, put it on." Liana smiled and began walking back to stand with Giselle, she hasn't given Sarah any sort of underwear to go with the robe. Giselle smiled at Liana, then frowned, "Wait, are those my shorts?"

Liana was wearing a pair of black boyshorts. They hugged her shapely rear in all the best ways. Across her ass, in white block letters "bad girl" was written. The pastel-haired woman smiled a bit, "They were really cute!"

Giselle walked over to her girlfriend and grabbed her ass, pulling her close. "I hate to say it, but they do make your ass look good. Not that it needed any help." She smacked Liana's bum playfully, eliciting an excited squeal followed by a giggle from Liana.

Just as they seemed ready to start kissing again, Giselle looked up. "We almost forgot. Our little pet is missing a very important part of her outfit." She walked out of the room for a second and came back, not carrying underwear, but with a fine silver chain leash in her hand.

She smiled at Sarah and shook the leash a bit, "Come on honey. I know it might be scary, being leashed again, but it'll be okay. It's so easy. Just crawl right up to me, get on your knees and let me clip the leash onto your collar. You can do it." Giselle and Liana watched their slave expectantly. They both could see the makings of a truly perfect submissive slut, and each of them wanted to help her bring that out and become the slave she was meant to be.

It was very obvious who was in control at that moment. It was not Sarah, despite the fact she was the one giving the pleasure. Giselle guided and pressed, praised and thoroughly enjoyed herself as Sarah lapped and sucked the soft, sweet lips and stiff clit. Sarah moaned as well, getting lost in the moment of enjoying a pussy that tasted so sweet and different. Not that she had a lot of experience with different women but enough to know that it was different to taste flowers or bubble gum when eating a woman and sipping her juices.

Her hands were shooed away and after another few minutes of obedient and enjoyable lapping, Sarah was rewarded with moans and a flood of delicious liquid that she drank and licked up like a kitten at cream!

She lay panting as she was praised, smiling slightly. She would address being called a slut later. Sarah guessed it was maybe that Giselle was in the throes. The new girl was not imagining that as a slave she might just have to take what they wanted and would call her. In Sarah's mind, she wasn't really a slave still.

Liana arrived in a flurry and a bit of a fury that Giselle soothed quickly. Sarah watched the pair from the bed, her knees bent up to her chest now as they discussed something that seemed to really excite the pinker of the two. She parted her lips to ask what they were talking about as they were once more talking about her as if she were merely furniture or a toy. A pet... The redhead frowned slightly, inching to the edge of the bed as they made out for a moment, getting caught up in each other's desire. It was a sight she couldn't look away from. These two amazing women so contrasting in colouring fit perfectly together in a tall sexy yin and yang of feminine curves and voices. Their scents had combined in her nose and over her face and Sarah realised the flavour was even more tantalising than individually. She licked her lips when the silk robe was presented her eyes twinkling.

"Oh it's..." but Giselle spoke up, a little put-out and Sarah snapped her lips shut. Liana convinced her lover quickly as she held the light material up to her body. Sarah's eyes batted hopefully at Giselle as well and was ultimately told to pull it on. Rising as the pair went on to talk about the boyshorts Liana was wearing, Sarah slipped the robe on and closed it over her nudity, her modesty showing again.

There was one more aspect she was missing and Sarah certainly expected something further to cover her body but was surprised and unsure as the silver leash was shown to her. She'd sat back on the end of the bed, her bare feet rubbing together a little as Giselle smiled gently at her and jingled the leash like it was a signal for her to 'come'. Sarah frowned slightly but was blushing deeply as Giselle continued to call her, explaining what was expected. The pair watching her, obviously expecting Sarah to do precisely as told and crawl to them.

Her heart beat in her chest. She had been hesitant, of course, before but this was far more revealing of a command. It was far different than being called a slut as she lapped hungrily at a juicy cunt. It was more demonstrative of her place in this world if she did it. It was like accepting that she was the slave they considered her to be. The collar was the other symbol. Locked in place around her neck. She was not given underwear, only this robe.

Sarah slipped off the end of the bed and looked nervous as she took a small step forward. What would they do if she refused? If she questioned them? They had been so lovely. But there had been that unnerving moment when Liana had grown stern with her. There was so much she didn't know about the place and what it would mean to submit. They had already said she couldn't just be their third lover, she was meant to be their slave. And that they would send her off to the courts if they had to. She had no choice. This was the lesser of two evils. Submit and be the slave they wanted or she might be in for some worse fate.

After a second small step, Sarah lowered her eyes and went down to her hands and knees before crawling forward, her head lowered as she felt so embarrassed to behaving as she was. Thought they were not really far from her it felt longer as she crossed the distance until she was before Giselle who held the leash ready. With a shy glance up, Sarah knelt back and lifted her chin, giving access for the leash to be clipped to her collar. She made a soft sound as she swallowed nervously. She was giving in bit by bit, afraid of being sent away. "Maybe we could call me something other than slave too? Like, I'll be good ... I do want to be good but... maybe I could be something different than a slave," Sarah realised as she spoke that these women might not even understand why she wouldn't want to be called a slave. They didn't believe she came from a whole different place where slavery was not something like it was here. "I mean... I dunno... Um... And like not a slut either." She said as she looked up at the pair from her knees before them, giving a slightly sheepish grin.

The two women watched Sarah from where they were standing. It wasn't hard to notice the redhead's reluctance, one could almost see the gears turning in her head as she considered crawling. But she did, hesitantly. As she got close and raised her chin, Giselle clipped on the leash. She and Liana shared a troubled look.

Liana put her hand on Sarah's shoulder and gave it a comforting squeeze, "Here, stand up." When she was standing, they each regarded her with piteous looks. "You're still nervous, after your previous owner." Liana stated.

Giselle nodded her head, "She must be. Poor thing. Let's sit down and talk about this." She gave the leash a little tug and walked back to the bed. Giselle sat down, having Sarah sit between herself and Liana. The goth girl began by placing her hand on Sarah's thigh. "I can't possibly know what your last owner did, and I don't want to make you re-live it, but there's nothing to be afraid of. We're going to take care of you."

Liana put her hands on Sarah's shoulders, "Giselle's right. You should be proud to be a slave. You're so brave, to give yourself up to us like that. It's nothing to be nervous about."

Giselle continued, "She's right. There's no shame in being a slut either. You're a good girl, you just enjoy playing with your owners, just like we enjoy playing with you." She motioned to Liana, "She's an absolute slut."

Liana smiled, "Yes, and I'm proud of it."

Giselle nodded, "See? You remember. A few minutes ago you had a girl between your legs and one sitting on your face, then only a bit later you were between another woman's legs and shaking your little butt around, and there's no shame in any of that. It's just who you are.

Liana brushed some of Sarah's hair back, "You're our slut, our slave, our pet, our lover, but mostly you're our submissive. You surrender yourself you us, obey us and serve us, and in return we make you just as happy as you make us."

Giselle held up the leash, "You may be our sub, but you're also our lover. You're our slave, and we care about you because of it; certainly not in spite of it."

Liana kissed Sarah's neck, "Everyone on the relationship has their role, and yours is that of the submissive. To be pampered and loved and to serve the women who pamper and love her." She kissed Sarah's neck again, "You'll get used to it again, and pretty soon you'll be so happy to hear us call you our little slut."

Giselle kissed Sarah on the cheek, "In the meantime, I think Kitten is a good person name. After all, we found her lost and alone, like a poor stray kitten."

Liana smiled, "And we took her in, showed her the affection she deserved!" She looked at Sarah, "And she's just as cute as a little kitty cat! Oh, Giselle I love it!"

The both girl giggled and turned Sarah's face to look at her, "There. Your nickname will be Kitten. At least until you get used to being a slave again." She suddenly pulled the leash, pulling Sarah into her arms, "But you have to admit, that's fun." She leaned in and kissed Sarah, at first just a little peck, then deeper, passionate kisses. "Liana... Call the kitchen, tell them to send breakfast up here. I want to play with out new kitten some more." She kissed Sarah again, one hand stayed on the leash while the other slowly began untying Sarah's robe.

Liana quickly grabbed her phone from the nightstand and dialed the number, looking anxiously at the two women making out. It was clear that she wanted to join them. At the moment though, Giselle was having her fun with Sarah. While she was alone in her sexual endeavors for now, she didn't doubt that Liana would certainly be joining in very soon.

Standing up as Liana said to, Sarah saw the way they were looking at her. Pity again. Once more the women guessed she was nervous from previous abuses at the hands of a cruel owner. It was easier to let them think that but was getting her nowhere in her mild struggle to be seen as something other than a slave. She was led back to the bed, the two women sitting close on either side of her, comforting and sweet. How could she not like them? They doted on her like she was a gentle pet they'd found. That was likely more how they did see her, in fact. Pride, they were suggesting. Take pride in what she was. A slave that pleased and was pleasured. Sarah looked back and forth between the two, blushing, nodding and wriggling just a little as she was made to smile and even giggle a bit.

Lips and hands touched her. Their words touched her. She felt desired and like she was special. It was so different from her life before the ritual had whisked her away from a life and world where 'slave' was a bad word with a bad meaning. If she could let go and just give herself over to being a submissive pet to Giselle and Liana, she suspected life would be filled with pleasure and pampering. Sarah wanted to and found herself nodding and even grinned a bit as Giselle kissed her cheek, calling her 'Kitten'. It made her squirm a bit but she found it was kind of nice. It really cemented how they saw her, in fact. This lost pet they found and were going to keep and protect not to mention spoil.

Sarah gasped as Giselle pulled on the leash and pulled her into an embrace. It had given her a shock of thrill and she blushed and nodded, returning the kiss more eagerly than she had previous kisses as the goth beauty deepened them. Her eyes closed as she leaned into the kisses. Her eyes fluttered open as Giselle told Liana to have breakfast brought up for them and she smiled. "Mew," she said softly and giggled, the sound cut short as Giselle started to kiss her again. The robe was opened, baring her again but always there was a light tension on the leash and collar around her neck. It was a reminder to Sarah what she was, their slave. Their possession. It was still hard to adjust her thinking but the pair had been making perfectly reasonable arguments. Her mouth opened as Giselle deepened the kissing and her own tongue slipped out to swirl along with the other woman's. Sarah moaned and moved closer still, her body warming easily again as she truly felt the desire for her. It was new and exciting and really, where was the harm in taking some more pleasure? Sarah twisted a little where she sat and slipped her leg between Giselle's as she also put an arm around her waist and leaned into her body, trying to press the goth back onto the bed. The robe was opened more and she pressed chest to chest as she moaned against Giselle's mouth. "What is the thing you mentioned earlier? What do you want to do now that you have a... a kitten?" She giggled as she looked into Giselle's eyes, curious and excited.

Giselle's eyes widened in surprise as Sarah pushed her back against the bed. She didn't make a single move to stop it though, she was just glad their slave was so willing to serve. She moved onto her back, her hair spilling out around her head. When Sarah addressed herself as a kitten, Giselle smiled. She casually slid Sarah's robe off and tossed it aside, Giselle never broke eye contact with Sarah, "What do I want to do with you? Everything." She hissed the last word, and used the leash to pull Sarah in for another kiss.

Her leg wrapped around Sarah's waist and her free hand removed her own robe. Even while she was underneath Sarah, Giselle still had control. The goth beauty broke off the kiss and pulled Sarah's body up. She kissed each of her nipples, then gave each a quick lick. Giselle sat back up, Sarah sitting in her lap. She held up the leash and put it between Sarah's teeth, "Hold it." While Sarah held her own leash with her mouth, Giselle unclipped her own bra and removed it, tossing it aside once more. "Now, you were asking about that thing, kitten?"

Just as Giselle was about to start explaining her plans, Liana ran to the bed and scrambled in. She smiled at the two and immediately began pulling at her shirt. Her breasts were free in a second, bouncing merrily a little bit. As though they knew what was about to happen

Giselle smirked, "Hm. I'll get some toys, Liana, you want to play with our kitten?"

Liana nodded and eagerly took the leash, "Absolutely! Come here kitten, crawl to me." As Sarah got closer, Liana ran a hand down her back, giving her ass a squeeze. She pet Sarah a few more times like this. "Good kitty. Nice, pretty kitty. Purr for me kitty." The pink-haired woman moved down, sliding onto her back underneath Sarah. Her body was poised beneath her, Sarah's pussy above her face, Sarah's body facing Liana's body.

Liana smiled and pulled Sarah's hips down, she had the slave sitting on her face as her tongue began licking and probing her pussy. Giselle had been amazing at cunnilingus, but she had said that Liana was better. Feeling her skills now, there wasn't a doubt about that. Her tongue worked perfectly, teasing and pleasing Sarah in all the right ways. Liana gripped Sarah's ass and held her down while she tasted her new slave.

As Liana enjoyed Sarah, Giselle came back into the room, carrying a little leather bag; about the size of a handbag. She smiled at the sight of her lover and slave, "I guess the thing can wait for a little bit then." She set her bag down and climbed onto the bed. Giselle pulled Sarah's head to her using the leash, and kissed her again. She kissed Sarah's neck a few times and smiled, "I hope you're ready because we aren't stopping at one orgasm this time."

Giselle moved away from Sarah's head and down towards her hips. She watched Liana eating her pussy, keeping Sarah perfectly pleasured but away from premature orgasm. Giselle winked at Sarah and spread the redhead's buttocks. She teased Sarah's tight rosebud with her finger and smirked, she spit on the tighter hole, then pressed her face between Sarah's buttocks, her tongue and lips pleasuring that hole as well. Giselle own words returned to Sarah, claiming she was better at analingus. Judging by the way her mouth toyed with Sarah's hole, she wasn't lying.

The two women toyed with Sarah's holes for a little while, their mouths working perfectly. Nobody could top their sexual prowess. At one point, Giselle pulled off for a second, "You taste fantastic, Kitten. Don't forget, you ask your owners if you can come. When you're getting close you call out, and we'll say yes or no."

The surprsied look on Giselle's face gave Sarah a bit more confidence, thinking she might be able to show the women she could be bold enough to lose the collar. If they saw her as a person rather than a pet or plaything, she could change her place and find a way home. But it was soon clear that even if Sarah was sort of the aggressor, Giselle, at least, could easily stay the top in the situation. The goth beauty pull the leash and kissed her deeply. Once again naked, Sarah became lost in the pleasure and promise of more. The women were sort of addictive.

Soon enough she was feeling her nipples tingle before ultimately sitting Giselle's lap and obediently holding her own leash in her teeth on command. Sarah was dazzled as she eagerly reached to cup and squeeze's Giselle's bared breasts until Liana joined them, her own breasts drawing Sarah's eyes. The pink hair beauty took the leash and called her, order her to crawl up. Blushing but grinning a little, Sarah did as told, crawling up the bed until Liana began to pet her. Giggling as she was praised like she really was a pet kitty, Sarah made a little rumbly, chirpy sound like a purr and blushed deeply. Liana seemed not to be concerned as she slipped herself under Sarah's body.

Her body was already eager for the attention the shifting promised and she made the purring sound again as Liana pulled her hips down. "Oh woooowwww," She moaned as Liana began to lick and tease her tender folds. Pleasure burst through her body with shocks of sensation all from Liana's skilled mouth. The sensations were powerful and building but Liana seemed able to keep her from reaching too close to the edge. Just building the cliff higher.

Giselle was back before her, the leash tugged and the brunnette kissing her as Sarah moaned against her lips, almost beyond words as Liana worked to bring her pleasure. "I... what? More?" She gasped, her hips shifting a little in Liana's grasp trying to find the next level of pleasure but being held at the edge for the moment.

After the brief attention, Sarah felt the teasing at her rear opening and gasped as a rush of heat burst through her. The pleasure was so intense. She laid down over Liana's body more, her head settling on Liana's thigh as she moaned and whined near the edge in a somewhat vacant fashion. "Ask... yes... need to," Sarah gasped in response to Giselle's command. "Need to... gonna. Oh Fuck! Please! Gonna!" Sarah cried in sharp sounds as the pair worked her body in a way she'd not even imagined. These women wanted her. Loved her body. Treated her sweetly. They were like a fantasy come true.

Before she could form the words to make it clear she was on the edge, she exploded in a wet burst over Liana's mouth and face. Her two holes twitched in pleasure as she growled in a sharp roar of ecstasy.

Giselle and Liana had a clear understanding of a woman's body, and likely quite an intuitive sense. They played with Sarah, the way they touched her was almost like they had an instruction manual. So, while Sarah was driven closer and closer to her orgasm, the two pushed their pleasure further and pulled back accordingly, making their mutual slave pet get closer and closer. When she started begging, her words disjointed, they only seemed to increase the pleasure. Very soon, Sarah's orgasm sprayed all over. The two dominant women kept giving Sarah pleasure until, a few seconds later, she reached another, smaller orgasm.

Giselle and Liana broke off from Sarah's holes. Liana slid out from underneath Sarah's hips and propped herself up, while Giselle moved over and pressed her lips to Sarah, giving her a long kiss. "Good girl, you begged just like you were supposed to. See? You're learning already."

Liana pouted, "Babe, I wanna do the thing!"

Giselle smirked, "We will. Kitten, I hope you're ready for your third orgasm of the day. Because there will be plenty for you." She gave Sarah a quick peck on the lips and smirked. She went to retrieve something from a bedside drawer while Liana moved Sarah over. She had them both on their back, their legs intertwined. Sarah might have seen this in a few porn films, it was a traditional position for scissoring. However, Liana didn't try to scissor with Sarah. Instead, she put her hand around the back of the slave's neck so they could look at one another. "You're doing great, such a good little lesbian slut." She leaned over and sucked on one of Sarah's nipples, her tongue and lips bathing it and stimulating it.

After another second, Giselle returned with a wand vibrator. Liana leaned back, beaming widely. The goth beauty turned the toy on, a low buzz emenated from it. She lowered the toy down and slid it right between the two girl's pussies, the vibrations moved through each of their bodies and Liana began moaning, pushing her hips forward and backwards, pushing the vibrator against her own sex as well as Liana's. This was a deeply sexual deed, and marked the beginning of a transition from Sarah being a girl they brought in, to a true submissive slave and lover.

It was incredible to be the focus of these two amazing women. Sarah still could hardly believe they would want to pay her any mind, let alone want her body. But it was obvious by the way they had been fawning over her, petting and teasing and now working her towards the most powerful orgasm she'd ever enjoyed. Laying limply and panting as Giselle moved over and kissed her lovingly for a moment, Sarah felt herself giving in more. She had climaxed in a way she'd never before and as Giselle praised her for the begging, Sarah decided to show she wanted to try and be what they desired. She smiled and nodded then opened her mouth. Liana spoke up right then before Sarah could say what was on her mind.

Another orgasm? Giselle kissed her gently as she smirked and moved about to get something. Liana moved Sarah about while they waited for Giselle and the young slave moaned as her sensitive sex was almost brushed by Liana's beautiful pink petals. She blinked as Liana held her neck, gazing back at the pink haired goddess as she praised her. Sarah smiled, her teeth showing as the smile widened a little, showing her straight, white teeth before her head fell back with a moan as Liana sucked one of her tight, sensitive nipples. "Oh gods!" She moaned and shifted her hips a little as if her body were trying to get her core closer to Liana's to share the sweet nectar she'd tasted before while taking more pleasure.

Suddenly the wand was there and she looked up at Giselle as she switched it on before slipping it carefully between the two moist slits. Sarah cried out in pleasure, arching her back immediately. The first of the vibrations seemed very intense, her sex was still sensitive from the powerful orgasm she'd just had. Liana only made it more intense as she began to hump at the wand head with her hips. Sarah writhed and almost mindless did the same, pressing the vibrating head back as she curled her top leg a bit more around Liana. "Oh... Oh wow..." She groaned, the intensity in the wake of her recent climax making her body flash hot right away. She reached needily for Liana, her green eyes already hazing over again as she was made to feel intense pleasure. It was erotic and wild to feel the way they were both grinding against the vibrator. The way Liana looked as she shifted was seductive and graceful but lustful and dirty at the same time. When she looked down between them she was only inflamed further as she watched their respective nether lips kiss and rub against the vibrating head. "Holy ... that's so fucking hot..." She moaned.

Sarah leaned in and dipped her head to Liana's breasts, kissing and almost lapping over the soft skin as she squeezed herself against the wand with a sharp moan that vibrated against Liana's skin. Once more Sarah let herself get lost in the pleasure and in the moment with these two women. She believed she could just thinking about trying to get home later but that was the subtle pull that paradise had. It made you forget about life and just give in to the pleasure. How bad could it be to give in and just let these beauties teach her what it meant to be a slave for them if it came with such orgasms and pampering?

The two noticed Sarah's reactions and they reacted in kind. Moving their bodies with the fresh slave to make her pleasure as great as possible. Giselle had the most to do, since she was holding the vibrator between the two women. She leaned in and kissed Sarah, holding her lips as the slave was racked with pleasure. Soon, Liana began moaning louder. She humped the vibrator faster as well, nearing her orgasm. "Oh fuck, ah yes!" Giselle smiled at her, and very soon the pink-haired beauty tossed her head back and orgasmed onto the vibrator. Her moaning voice filled the room with the sound of pleasure, until Giselle pulled the vibrator away.

She held up the slick toy and turned it off, then looked at Sarah, "Here kitten, you clean this up like a good slut." She handed the toy to Sarah, then moved in and kissed Liana. The two shared a few long, loving kisses before breaking them off. The lovers fixed their gaze back onto Sarah and seemed to get an idea. They moved together. Giselle moved over to Sarah, guiding her to set the vibrator aside and lay on the bed, while Liana got something from next to the bed. Giselle kissed Sarah, helping her to lay down on her back. She gently guided one of Sarah's wrists up to the top corner of the headboard, then Sarah could feel soft ropes wrapping around her wrist. As Giselle kissed her, Liana was tying one of her wrists to the headboard. The goth beauty sat up and smirked at her lover. "She looks so good like this, bondage agrees with her."

Liana moved around and started tying Sarah's other wrist, "It does. Maybe we'll take her to the dungeon later today."

Giselle smiled, then turned back to Sarah. She leanded down over the girl and caressed her cheek "would you like that, kitten? Playing with your mistresses in the dungeon?" She was interrupted as Liana handed her something. Giselle sat up and mumbled a thank-you, then began putting the harness on around her waist. It was a leather harness that went around Giselle's hips. A large red dildo poking out of the front. She smiled down at Sarah, her hand sliding up the bound girl's belly. "Mm, it's good for you to get acquainted with this." She motioned to the dildo, "because you'll be seeing them quite a bit."

Liana giggled at her lover's comment. She got down on her hands and knees, and wrapped her lips around the dildo. Giselle smiled as her lover began sucking on the toy, "This will be your job soon Kitten, getting the strapon nice and wet. It'll be going inside you anyway, so it seems fair that you should get it lubed up." Liana stopped bobbing on the dildo and pulled back. She moved around to Sarah and gently lapped at her folds. She took a few long, slow licks and then moved aside. Giselle was poised to move in with her toy.

As Giselle got in between Sarah's thighs, Liana lifted Sarah's legs up. She spread them wide and held them up in the air, exposing Sarah's holes. "Fuck her, baby. Show her why it's so much fun to be our slut." Giselle didn't need any more prodding. She pushed her hips forward and slid the rubber cock into Sarah's sex. Liana started tying the slave's legs up the same way her hands were, keeping her secure as Giselle began slowly pumping her hips.

Back
Top Bottom