Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reminiscence

TakodaVega

Supporter
Supporter
[I hate my muse. Seriously. She depresses me. This is some major back history to my eldest RP character. NOT all of it is accurate however as for some bloody reason I can't remember what part of what Forum this specific part of the RP is in. My guess it's in my old rp logs that are Stored on my Desktop. {At least I hope so anyway, unless my Twin actually remembers the specifics of this. However since he is at work and has yet to respond to my question you'll just have to wing it :3}~]

For once in Siofragana’s long life she was wishing that she could go back in time and stop everything from happening. It had taken her thousands of years to actually remember her real name. Ever since that night she had been forced to finish that conversion from hybrid to complete vampire her most basic memory had been swiped clean. Rain pattered and streamed along the long windows that were in her study that drew her back to the present. Fingers lightly touched the glass, causing small frost pattern. Her curse, and her gift. Sighing softly her grey eyes looked up towards the storming clouds above. It was just past midnight. Though the ancient grandfather clock in the lower level chimed in agreement, Siofragana would rather not be reminded of it.

Three hundred years ago a prophecy was put into full swing. A prophecy that would ultimately leave her what she was. It had started with a bite. Only a feeding. Right. Whoever said a feeding was harmless could go kick themselves in the shins. She had learn the hard way that a kiss means much more than simple touch of lips on lips. It was her hell. True, at the time he had only done so to ease her pain away. Nothing like a near-death experience could do that to you. A simple vampire kiss had sealed everyone’s fates that faithful night. It wasn’t the kiss she ever regretted. She regretted what would happen to Angelus in the centuries to come.

Angelus.

She knew the tears would come sooner or later. This time though, there would be no Magi to comfort her, no half-mad brother to tell her that she was being a fool to let the past get to her. Had it really been four years now? It didn’t seem like it. Then again, Angelus and Magi had been with her in the beginning even if they faded for a few thousand years. That night though, was permanently burned into her memory. It had started with a kiss. A kiss to trigger the chain reaction to the prophecy. A prophecy in which really her mother had triggered. Falling in love with a Vampire was risky business back then. Humans still weren’t completely ‘aware’. Oh some of the legends had to have some truth in them otherwise they would simply never exist.

That led Siofragana back to her thoughts. Every year she would replay that night in her head. The night Angelus had died, the night he had to die. It had been her realization then that the reason why she had never felt whole, never exactly felt in place had made sense that night. She had learned the hard way that if you don’t state your feelings things could change and twist. Her best friend, her confidant, was dying in order to keep her safe. Her brother, his lover, would join them and they would make sure that this point came to be, no matter the outcomes through time. This was the milestone they always had to get over. Magi couldn’t be without this simple thing.

Simple? Hardly. It takes a life changing event to make you realize what you are about to loose. True she now had her children, both of them, alive. However they never stayed longer than a day or two preferring to be recluse or study to keep the balance in effect. Terra’s guardians to the core. A slow river trekked down her cheek as she finally slid down to the floor of her study. Sobs wracked her form as she replayed that night over and over again. She had finally had the courage to tell him, that she really had cared about him. Prophecy be damned. She knew he was going to die that night. They both had known.

She still never truly told him that she loved him. Instead she had kissed him for all she had been worth, this kiss was no prophetic binding kiss. This was one of those kisses you never forget or give again. Those soul-searing kisses that you pour everything you are into them. To accept and be accepted. They had one of those kisses. By dawn the following day he was gone from this plane. Seco had joined him. Magi had told her the truth shortly after, before he too, slipped into Time. Leaving her with just the memories and the promises to keep her alive. Her gift was her curse. Her natural vampiric nature and iron will kept her from letting the full sunlight claim her. She was border lining a Vampire Ancient as it was. Soon it wouldn’t matter. A memory came to the foreground rousing her from her tears.

Carefully rising on shaky limbs, she walked without a sound to her desk. Pulling a key from it’s hiding place in the woodwork, she unlocked the largest of the drawers to pull out a cedar box. One of her nails caught the clasp in the front to push it aside and slowly lift the lid. Inside the velvet lining were things that were given to her over the years. Simple things. Emergency things to. A few remaining blood vials that she had stored when the two had been living together for a little over a decade. It wasn’t exactly like human blood, one of the bloodlines of his parents kept the blood from loosing it’s potency over the years. She was willing to bet it was the demon side, considering her knowledge of angels. Fingers traveled over the case until she found what she was looking for. Her fingers were gentle as she pulled the feather from it’s place. Memories still stained the feather.

That night when they had gone back in time to reverse the wrong. Saving the twins, destroying the Creed, so many long years they had been together. Her lips twitched as she slowly spun the feather in her fingers. She could remember that night she had found him five years ago. That last year had been what had decided everything for them. When the Creed had taken over and she had slaughtered countless innocents. She frowned. It had all started with that. He had brought her back from the brink. They both had. He had let his power over Death consume him. He had been practically a wraith. Until they had undone the wrong.

Everything had it’s price…

She placed the feather back into the box, latching it shut once more. “There’s no one left to be the hero, Angelus…” She said softly. “After all that I’ve become would you think less of me? More?” She took in a deep breath before brushing her tears away, frozen pellets leaving her fingers as she laid her head on the desk. “I just wish there had been another way…”

Back
Top Bottom