Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking partners! Story Driven - Darker themes - Fantasy - Eventual Romance. (Smut-Focused interests as well)

Azaria

Planetoid
Hello and welcome!
About me:

-I've been writing and role playing for over ten years.
-My posts range from a few large paragraphs to several paragraphs of varying length.
-Detail is very important to me. I love picturing and getting a feel for the character's, environment, and scene in general.
-I only write in third person, as a female character, through PM's.
-I prefer fantasy as a whole. Characters and settings.
-I very much dislike fandom role plays, celebrity role plays, and canon role plays.
-As harsh as it sounds, I won't tolerate one liners or posts that are an entire run-on sentence.

-I don't appear online but I do receive a notification when I get a message! So don't let that stop you from sending a PM.

What I'm looking for:

Partners who can keep up with, if not exceed, what I'm capable of. I want to further learn and grow as a writer but also enjoy writing and developing a shared story!

Effort? As in taking your time on a reply rather than rushing it out. Lack of inspiration and/or writer's block? I understand!

Honesty. If you're not feeling a role play anymore or can't reply for a while, let me know. My moods shift, most commonly with smut, so I get it if an idea has lost it's flare. If you want to drop the role play or start something new, I'll understand.

Someone with thoughts of their own? I don't mind a simple, "Hey, I'm interested in this idea." But after I've explained it, I'd prefer more than an "I like it." response.
None of my idea's are set in stone. Give me some feedback! Questions, thoughts, ideas, additions??

Patience. I may be updating/bumping my thread, but that doesn't mean I'm ignoring you or our role play. I just may not have the time I need to reply or even the motivation or inspiration. I apologize in advance, this will likely happen. Real life come's first. As much as I would love to role play 24/7, I can not. That said, I will let you know if my reply will be delayed.

-------
Plot
-------

[ Seeking Partners ]

Everything you need to know will be in my Plot F-list.
Possible Picture's for MC included.
Possible Male Picture's for YC, here.

Ideas

--- Your character is in bold ---
-- Number of * 's indicate my interest --
- X mean's I'm not interested currently -

What I have ideas for:
(Nothing set in stone!)

Shapeshifter/Half-animal female x Any
- Medieval/Fantasy
- Adventure
- Companion
Warning! For the sake of not wasting our time:
Serious and experienced writer's only please!
This idea will require a lot on my partners end, and simply put if you can't lead the plot then it's probably going to fail. (Not to say I won't have idea's and input!)
I would like to actually brainstorm a lot before hand. Unless you're confident you can carry the story without much pre-planning.

To start off, I envisioned MC as a shapeshifter. So she can and will eventually be in human form, maybe with ears and tail. (Not anthro.)
Basically I want to play as a companion on a shared adventure with YC. How they come together is up for debate.
A few possibilities: YC purchases her, steals her, saves her? Or she saves him?

My original thought for this was something along the lines of MC being a thief, owned by a slimy sleazeball who is the reason she steals. He turns around and sells the things she's stolen. She's an unwilling participant, although she's never known anything else. She could be afraid to leave or maybe she's magically bound to him in some way. She's a wolf/fox girl, able to shapeshift into a wolfish fox. The town recognizes her in her animal form, most sorry for her, knowing her owner. She's often left chain up outside his shop, rarely seeming to be fed.

Then enters YC, a traveler of some sort, maybe someone she's stolen from. Maybe he realizes he's been robbed. See's her leaving, follows her. Or simply tracks her down. Regardless, he ends up buying her or stealing her. He could know what she is(witnesses her shifting?), or not have a clue.

---

Any part of this can be changed! Or if you have a different idea all together, I'm open to hearing it.
I would prefer YC be non-human or maybe magically gifted?

As for the plot, I don't have anything specific in mind.
Looking to flesh out a character of yours? This could work for that.

I would love a darker take on this!

[ I'll probably only be interested if we come up with something new for this idea. I've had a few too many failed attempts, so my idea isn't quite as appealing.]

X Dragon shifter x Theif/Assassin/Mercenary
- Fantasy World
- Adventure
- Fantasy/Medieval world. Human's are most common, but the world supports a vast amount of creatures. Anything and everything we would like to include. Floating islands and lands, and of course Magic!

The world is at war, and the human's, although most prevalent, are weaker than most everything else they've come to face. As a result, they've taken to capturing and enslaving dragons. Starting out as a foolish and deadly endeavor, eventually paid off with the theft of dragon eggs. Raising and training dragons, and then breeding and/or capturing larger dragons.

Within a couple decades the dragon population is nearly extinct, aside from those in captivity. Breeding more dragons has been a long and unsuccessful process due to inbreeding. Yet, the wars rage on and those who have the strongest dragons tend to come out on top.

There are groups who wish to end the enslavement of dragons.
Other's who want nothing more than to remove them from existence.
And the reigning kingdom's of course wish to keep their power.

---

My character: A unique, now extinct, dragon shapeshifter. During the downfall of the dragons she was spellbound and frozen in time, literally encased in ice(as a dragon). Preserved and hidden away. But with the humans on the backs of dragons, the world's gotten a whole lot smaller and eventually she's discovered. Brought back to one of the largest kingdom's via magical teleportation, they get to work on freeing her.

The rest of the world caught wind of their discovery and all hell broke loose. Upfront war, assassins sent to kill the dragon, thieves sent to steal it.

YC: I imagine him as a rather successful mercenary, a thief and/or assassin. Taking any job that pays well enough(within his moral compass). Living as a nomad, likely having accumulated enemies in the world?
- Magically gifted?
- Moral standing is up in the air. Whether he's for killing the dragon's or freeing them. Maybe he's even rescued a dragon that is now his partner.

---

The idea: Basically one way or another, YC is sent after MC. How things play out depends on your preferred character.

Open to alternate ideas !

* Werewolf x Werewolf
- Modern World
- Full wolf transformation
- Modern World. Where creature's of myth and legend hide themselves from the human's either by law of their own kind and/or fear of being hunted to extinction.

Werewolves: Maybe having adapted and evolved over the years, their transformation is that of a human taking the form of a wolf, although larger, stronger, and faster than just the average wolf. As well as heightened senses and slower aging. They can communicate (with other werewolves, in wolf form) through short ranged telepathy.

Werewolves mate with human's, yet only the male offspring are known to carry the werewolf genes. Female's(and male's) can be bitten and turned. However, for unknown circumstance it is much more difficult for a female to survive the transformation. Although rare, it's not impossible. Most females born into a pack prepare for the day they decide to be bitten. A healthy body and strong will tend to be the most important factors.

Each pack has an Alpha. Typically the strongest and/or most cunning. The Alpha exerts his will over other wolves, an overwhelming aura of dominance. Once a wolf submits, they are in a sense linked to the alpha. A bond of sorts is made. They can't attack the Alpha and, in turn, the Alpha can't attack them. At least in wolf form. -This doesn't necessarily mean the wolf is brought into the pack. It could be a simple way to scare off trespassers.

That alpha and their pack has claim over a specific region and communicates as much with other packs. Some may be more civilized, other's can very much exclude themselves from society and live a more private life. Or they can be nomadic, constantly on the move.

Once a wolf submits to an alpha, the bond lasts until the next full moon. As such, most pack's have a ritual of sorts on the night of the full moon to unite and come together as a pack. Submitting to their Alpha once more.

Female wolves are mated for life, unless their mate dies. Male wolves, however, can take as many mate's as they desire. Though it's considered a more humanly barbaric to do so.
- Female wolves must first submit before they can be taken as a mate, which happens while mating(human form) with a bite.
- To attempt to mate with a female already mated with would result in her death.

Feral wolves are those who have neglected to conserve their human mind, which usually tends to happen when one doesn't shift and take human form for long periods of time. In as little as a week, a wolf could turn feral. Reverting to their base instincts. Hunt, kill, mate.
- At this point, they pose a huge risk of exposing their kind to the human world and as such are hunted down and killed.
- It is considered the worst thing that could happen.

*** Arranged marriage.
Modern or medieval.
Darker romance.
Anything other than a mundane human pairing. -- I have a Vampyre x Half Vampyre idea in mind --

The concept is somewhat cliche, basically warring kingdoms, families, or something of the sort that make peace with marriage. Only neither side intends to truly make peace. MC will attempt to kill her new husband, willed by her father.

I want a darker sort of romance for this.

Open to thoughts and ideas for this! Lots of ways this could play out.

** Apocalypse!
Modern
Eventual Romance

Post apocalyptic world.
Government collapse!
Zombies?!

People trying to survive.
Kill or be killed!

So many possibilities ^.^

Favorites to play against:

Vampyre(Ask for details)
Demon
Werewolf

Dominant Male!

-------
Smut
-------

[ Seeking partners ]

- Non-con/reluctance only. (That means no blackmail scenes that expect my character to be completely obedient or the inclusion of mind control elements).
- I prefer short-term and a quick back and forth. (Possible long term with the right idea).
- I'll only play a character younger or the same age as yours.
- I dislike playing slutty characters. It can be perceived that she's promiscuous, but she's likely more innocent than it seems.
- I'll only play a female against your chosen male character.

Smut F-List

--- Your character is in bold ---

Pairings I have ideas for:

Dream Demon/Monster?

x
Naive Helpless Female

Favorites to play against:

Canine
Demon
Vampyre
Werewolf
Tentacle Monster
Step Brother/Father

~*~Possible scenarios~*~

Hitchhiking
Kidnapping
Break in
Girl lost in the city/woods
Haunted house
Online Predator
Monster under the bed
Train scene
Elevator scene
Park scene
Alleyway scene
Taxi scene
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE, Do NOT reply here! I prefer to keep this thread clean.

Edits still being made ~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom