Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus tour - BSD x meomeo

bigscottishdude

Super-Earth
Jermaine Anderson glanced out the window as the car that had collected him, his brother and father from he airport. The green, leafy campus of the college he was visiting passed the windows as the driver headed toward their destination in the heart of the campus.

This was the first of several trips the trio had arranged over the next few weeks, as colleges around the country fought to woo the talent young quarterback. His athletic ability, as well as a leadership ability that belied his young years had taken his previously unheard of highschool team from obscurity to national level - a feat that had pretty much every college with a top level football team pulling out every stop to secure his signature. Ricky's father, David, was nothing but proud of his son, having worked two jobs for minimum wage to ensure his boys had a decent upbringing, it looked like all his hard work would be worth it.

It had almost happened for both boys, Steve, Jermaine's elder brother, although not as talented as his little brother had shown some promise as a running back in college until a nasty knee injury crippled his chances. If he was bitter about it, he never showed it, instead putting himself through business school with the aim of being his little brothers agent.

"Remember Jermaine, this is just the first stop of the tour, they're going to pull out all the stops to impress you, so don't let it go to your head and commit to something before you've seen the other options" Steve reminded his brother as the car pulled up at its destination, where their tour guides would be waiting for them according to the letter from the college. The older boy had heard the rumours of the sorts of things that some schools did to secure top talent, although he considered them nothing more than rumours, he was still looking forward to being treated like a VIP, something none of the family from a pretty simple background were used to.

Like all colleges across the country, Oakfield takes admission seriously, and by extension the Oakfield Key Program - which oversees campus tours in addition to the recruitment and training of student tour guides - is one of the most exclusive 'clubs' on campus. There's no getting around it - for many prospective students and their families, the tour guide is their first (and sometimes most lasting) impression of a college. The guides must be presentable and articulate, charming and enthusiastic without sounding overeager, knowledgable about every facet of the school (memorized from a hundred page long 'Guide for Guides') and at the same time quick on their feet to answer whatever queries may come from their tour. Ideally, by the time the tour ends, the prospective students should be impressed to the extent that they think: 'this well-put-together guy/girl is exactly who I want to become in four years' time'. It is certainly no easy task.

Laura is proud to call herself a member of Oakfield Key all four years, amassing close to one hundred tours under her belt. Apart from her academics, Oakfield Key is her other passion in college. It had brought her so much joy and sense of accomplishment over the years. There are few better feelings than a beaming freshman coming up to her, saying 'You may not remember me (Laura often didn't), but I was on your tour and I applied here because of you! Thank you so much!' On a more personal level, as a public relations and journalism double major, Laura could see how the skills she gained from guiding tours would benefit her future career paths.

Yet, despite all her experience, Laura couldn't shake the feeling that this next tour is going to be a bit... different.

For one, Laura was instructed to wait in front of the Dean's office. The Dean's office! This was not the customary starting point for tours. Besides, she saw the Director of the Athletics Program enter the office 20 minutes ago. By all appearances, this prospective student is having a face-to-face with the Dean and the head of sports! This is unheard of! She herself had met the Dean in person less than a handful of times, and she has been here for three-and-a-half years!

Second of all, it seems she is going to have company. Laura had done her previous tours solo. But right now, a girl sitting across from her wore a 'Tour Guide' pin over her left breast (just as Laura did). Very ample breasts, Laura noted with some envy. The letters OAKFIELD stretched taut over the rise of her chest. The brunette wore a top which seemed one size too small.

"Hi, I'm Laura." she broke the silence in the hallway.

"Elsie. Nice to meet you." said the other girl, before glancing back towards a wall-mounted mirror, where she had been checking herself out.

"I don't believe we've met. Is this your first tour?" Laura asked, because she knew every other guide in the Oakfield Key - they get together for dinner every two weeks to catch up and exchange stories - and Elsie was not one of them.

Laura did not expect Elsie to tilt her head and shoot her a quizzical look, while an enigmatic smile appeared on those crimson-painted lips. If there is one word to describe that look, that word would be 'condescending'. "Oh... no." Elsie's tone made Laura feel like she just asked the stupidest, most non-sensical question ever.

But before Laura could ponder further, wooden doors creaked open and the family of three came out of the office lead by Robert Melvin, the portly football coach/Director of Athletics. "Ah, there they are. Mr Anderson, Jermaine, Steve, I'll leave you in the good hands of these two lovely young ladies, who I have no doubt will give you an unforgettable tour of our fabulous campus! You got this, Elsie dear?" He said, patting Elsie a few times on her lower back with his massive hands. 'Oh, and who's this?" His voice lowered, "Jermaine here... is very important... where's Joy? Or April?"

Elsie shifted across the hallway and linked arms with Laura. "Don't worry Coach Melvin. This is Laura! She might still be learning the ropes, but I'll make double sure she represents our great school well!"

"That's my girl. What would we do without you Elsie?" beamed Robert Melvin.

All the while, Laura stood feeling like she had entered an alternate dimension.

Last edited:
The car pulled up outside the most impressive building they'd passed so far, and before any of them could move to open the door, it opened for them. "Good morning gentlemen, and welcome to Oakfield" came the deep voice of Robert Melvin, the man who had developed Oakfield's football programme into one of best in the country, and the main reason for Oakfield probably being Jermaine's top choice - not that he was going to let on about that quite yet.

The three men slid out of the car, "Don't worry about your luggage, we'll make sure they're taken to your accommodation" the coach informed them as the car pulled away. "Coach Melvin, and you must be Jermaine" he greeted the youngest of the group first, offering one of his large hands which Jermaine shook firmly. "I'm glad you accepted our invitation to visit and I'm sure you'll be impressed by the way we treat our most talented students around here." He told the young man, before turning to introduce himself and shake hands with Jermaine's brother and father.

"I've arranged for a couple of our best tour guides to take care of you for the next couple of days" he explained as he led the way toward the building, "so if there's anything you want to see or do that's not on the schedule, or you need anything at all let them know. As you'll remember from the schedule, the Dean wanted to greet you personally, but after that we can be pretty flexible." He told them as he led them into the building and straight through to the Dean's office.

The meeting with the Dean didn't last long, but in the short time he made the three men feel like he'd taken a personal interest in Jermaine, and his career so far, assuring them that the college would be happy to discuss any requirements the young athlete might have, and telling them as they left that his door would always be open.

The three men followed Coach Melvin out of the office back toward the hall they'd entered from, to find the two girls waiting for them. Jermaine was delighted to see both tour guides were female - and both very attractive at that.

The three stood watching as Coach Melvin greeted one of the girls, who he appeared to know very well, while her companion stood to the side a little looking slightly awkward and out of place despite the badge pinned to her top that identified her as a guide - maybe this was her first tour - thought Jermaine.

The Oakfield Key’s ‘Guide for Guides’ contained an entire chapter on proper etiquette while on tour duty. To sum up one particular sub-chapter: while guides should try their best to be friendly and approachable - they should not resort to physical attractiveness or sexual appearl to achieve these goals. It’s their personality and passion for the school that should shine through (not to say Oakfield guides aren’t generally well-groomed and quite the lookers). Guides are cautioned against taking tours in inappropriate or revealing clothing. Physical touch more than necessary is discouraged. And if any proposition is received from tour members - even as simple as being asking for their phone number (which Laura had fielded a couple over the years) - tour guides should firmly decline and, if deemed appropriate, make a report to the admissions office which would deal with such matters.

Throughout her time as an Oakfield guide, Laura had obeyed these rules to the letter. As far as she knew, all her fellow guides did too. Which is why it was so freaking jarring to see Elsie in action.

The hot little brunette is flaunting every single rule.

Elsie first went up to the dad, patted him affectionately on his arm, and said, “You must be Mr Anderson. Do you prefer just David? My name’s Elsie! What a pair of strapping hunky boys you have, and I can see the apples didn’t fall far from the tree!” She then rose up on tiptoes in her white tennis shoes and hugged the man (who no doubt is old enough to be her father). Since the petite brunette measured just a hair above 5’3’’, the plunging neckline of her charcoal tee graciously afforded the larger Mr Anderson an unobstructed view of milky teen cleavage.

“And you must be Steve!” Moving along, Elsie continued in her sugary, Southern-accented drawl. She gave him the same radiant smile, lingering touch on the arm, and a warm hug. Laura couldn’t help but notice the girl’s boobs squish beneath the sheer fabric of her top, pressed against Steve’s muscular front.

“And the superstar himself! I finally get to meet you! Gotta say, you look much cuter in person compared to that ESPN documentary! Which me and the rest of the cheerleading squad may or may not have watched on loop...” She flashed an inscrutable grin and a wink. “And if there’s anything I can do to make sure you come here...” Elsie continued, in a breathless, excitable manner, “... just let me know!”

She has to be joking, right?! Laura thought she saw Elsie wink again, but couldn’t be sure as Mr Anderson’s body partially blocked her view. But one thing’s certain: the brunette is clutching Jermaine’s hand in a far-too-friendly manner.

Oh, and the fact that Elsie is breaking a million protocols. What is happening? Laura is not dumb - suspicions began worming inside her head, an inkling of seediness and borderline criminality underfoot. But surely this can’t happen in Oakfield?! There is an ethics committee, there would have been whistleblowers...

Laura had zoned out while Elsie continued to speak. She managed to catch the last of her words, “... I’m sure they all sell you with the same pitch, but believe me, you will actually be royalty here. Me ‘n Laura will gladly give you a taste, if you want! Oh no, I’m blushing, aren’t I?” And with that, Elsie turned and addressed Laura, in a mock scolding voice “Hey you! Whatcha still doin’ over there? C’mon over and say hi to the boys! The tour’s beginnin’!”

Laura, still stunned- not to mention rather crummy next to the bubbly, full-figured Elsie (Laura was casually attired in a school hoodie and faded jeans) - feel an invisible string tug her forward towards the three black men. She can’t help but notice that Steve was openly checking out Elsie’s coltish legs stretching out from her short black skirt.

Last edited:
The three men stood as Coach Melvin bade them farewell, commenting on how much he was looking forward to seeing Jermaine in action that evening at the special training session they'd arranged specifically for the young star's visit.

Mr Anderson smiled at the bubbly young brunette as she took his arm, "Thats kind of you to say, I'm very proud of my boys" he answered his eyes meeting hers before getting distracted by the more than ample cleavage so evidently on display for him, "My friends call me Dave" he added. His eyes lingered as the brunette moved on to greet his elder son.

Steve's arm wrapped around the girl as she hugged him, his hand resting just above the curve of her ass for the briefest second, "That's me, the big brother that's just along for the ride!" He answered playfully. As she stepped back his arm moved, subtly brushing against the young girls chest, briefly allowing him to feel the firmness of her boobs against his arm.

Jermaine smiled as Elsie gushed her greeting, he was plenty used to attention at high school, and had never had any shortage of female admirers, including several of the schools' cheerleading squad - but college cheerleaders were a whole new level of hotness. "Yeah, I didn't like how I came across on some of those interviews - definitely need to work on my performance infront of the cameras" he replied, looking completely at ease with having the attractive girl getting so close to him As she continued to talk. "I've never been treated as royalty, sounds like fun... and dont worry you look cute when you blush."

Jermaine's eyes turned to Laura as Elsie spoke to her, his eyes running over her a little - but definitely not with the same sort of interest as the guys had with Elsie - "and what about you Laura? You one of the cheerleaders as well? He asked.

“You one of the cheerleaders as well?”

Laura did an internal double take when the question was thrust upon her. Why does it matter whether a tour guide is a cheerleader? Truth is, Laura has never been one. It’s not that she couldn’t perform a tumble or a high kick if required - she is definitely athletic enough. It’s just that with her schedule already so full - packed to the brim with lectures, tutorials, guiding tours, and other standard commitments of a college girl - she simply couldn’t spare the time to train with the cheer team. From what she heard, they hold practices up to four afternoons a week!

But if she digs deeper.. if she is being honest, Laura also finds the very concept of cheerleading patriarchal.

At its very core, cheerleading is sexist and demeaning to women. Laura remembered reading an article a while back (published in light of a sexual ‘scandal’ involving cheerleaders): if the concept of cheerleading is proposed afresh in the year 2019 - as in while the boys compete on the field, let’s round up some college-aged girls, doll them up and put them in leotards and barely-there skirts, and ask them to dance on the sidelines as entertainment and eye candy - the idea would probably be met with nationwide outrage! Laura had went as far as liking that article on Facebook. She is by no means some sign-waving feminist - but the truth is, she hadn’t even contemplated auditioning for the cheer squad. The very thought of donning those tiny uniforms, waving poms-poms, showing the whole stadium her spandex shorts with every leg kick... she could picture the looks of disapproval in her West coast parents’ and friends’ faces already.

So her answer came out rather coldly: “No, I’m not.”

That itself was in breach of protocol. Tour guides should not answer questions from prospective students with one-word ‘yes’ or ‘no’s, but rather spin it to shed positive light on the school, or at least provoke follow-ups. Yet this time, it was Elsie who followed ‘protocol’, lifting the awkward pause with an infectious giggle and interjection.

“You’re so pretty Laura, we’d gladly have you on the team if you’d just audition! And the truth is, Jermaine, the whole school gets behind the football team. Not just the cheerleaders. The team gets the most incredible support! The games are honestly campus-wide events. Right, Laura?”

Elsie gripped Laura’s hand in an affectionate, but rather deliberate manner.

“Yeah, of course! I’d never missed a game! Go Eagles!” replied Laura, taking the hint and injecting some pop in her voice, glad that the girls have somewhat managed to salvage her blunt response.

***​

The five of them continued to move, and now find themselves exiting the main admin building and stepping into the quad. The center of which featured a prominent bronze statute of the school’s founder. For her routine tours, Laura would stop here and segue in a humorous story of students’ superstitions involving the statute, in particular when it comes to exam periods. The joke has always succeeded in eliciting some good laughs - and at worse a round of chuckles. A little comic relief during tours always helps with leaving a good impression, not to mention it brings out the fun quirky side of college life. For present purposes, Laura hoped the story would inject some normalcy into this ‘special’ tour... anything to take the focus off the inappropriate touching and innuendos.

And so the blonde girl launched into her story - one which she had retold tens of times. But just as she was getting into the ‘punchline’ part of her tale, her flow was interrupted by a few light pats on her forearm. It was Elsie. Gosh, this girl is as touchy feely as they come...

“That’s a great story, Laura! Though I’m not sure Jermaine is too interested. Look at him, haven’t finished high school and he’s already an All-American household name! Betcha he did all that without rubbing some statute before his games!”

“If I could say so, what he really wants to know is the low-down on student life, Oakfield’s vibe. Do you have any questions for us, Jermaine? You can ask us anything!”

Last edited:
Jermaine and the other two men's attention turned to the quieter of the two girls, who until now, had gone pretty much unnoticed thanks to Elsie's enthusiastic and warm welcome. Although clearly a lot less outgoing than her companion, and definitely not putting herself on display quite as much as the bubbly brunette, she was still clearly very attractive in her own way. Other than coming across as shy and a little uncertain, none of the men could know the exact thoughts she had going through her head at what had been a relatively innocent question from Jermaine.

The tone of her response caught the young athlete a little by surprise, but he quickly forgot about it thanks to Elsie's quick management of the situation. "That's good, having the home crowd behind you makes a huge difference, like having an extra man or two on the field." He responded, smiling at Laura as she answered.

As they walked off, Jermaine turned his attention back to Elsie, "so are the football team and cheerleading team closely linked? He asked as they walked toward the doors of the building, "we all got on pretty well together at school, hope it's the same here." The two older guys follows behind as they exited the building, taking the opportunity to let their eyes check out the attractive brunette's legs and ass as she walked in the tiny skirt infront of them.

They listened as Laura began talking, giving the same sort of generic innocuous story that could be heard on pretty much any college tour the country over, they began to switch off a little as she talked, before she was interrupted by her colleague. "I don't know about that, some of us athletes can be a little superstitious you know, I've heard of all sorts of little rituals guys have before games!" He explained, keen to save the obviously nervous blondes credibility with her story. "Don't think I'm that bad, but I'm sure it'll get worse as I get older!"

He turned back to Elsie, " Yeah, you're right about that - the rest I can read about in the prospectus, but I really want to know what it'll be like to actually be here - the sorta things I can expect to get up to when I'm not in class or on the field - that sorta thing."

“Closely linked? Hm… I mean, the two squads are not linked officially. And it depends on what you mean by get on well. As we just said…” Elsie continued, backing down the wide cedar-lined path leading from the quad, “… the entire school loves the team, if you get my drift. Everybody appreciates the players’ sacrifices, and the glory they bring to the school!"

Elsie’s voice retained its bouncy, cheery lilt. But she can’t help feeling a bit miffed. Jermaine is proving to be a very cool and coy customer. ‘Closely linked’? ‘When not in class or on the field’? He is making her job very tricky, bearing in mind there had been cases in which, by this point of the tour, the enthusiastic high school athlete is begging for ways to commit himself to Oakfield! Though to be fair, Jermaine has every reason to be cautious. With varsity sports scandals hitting the news cycle on a regular basis, it makes sense for a star recruit like Jermaine to be doubly careful. It would be foolish to throw away a lucrative NFL career to a scandal… before college even starts!

But Elsie is not a girl who backs down from the first sign of adversity. She has a reputation to uphold, dammit! To those in the know, Elsie – and her team of like-minded guides – might the football program’s most valuable asset. She is a master when it comes to softening up the recruits, and helping them make up their minds. And even though she is partnered up with a rookie this time round, she has no intention of letting down Coach Melvin and the boys!

At the end of the day, the odds are in Elsie’s favor - Jermaine is an 18 year-old with an over-abundance of testosterone. And perhaps the dad and the brother – who both couldn’t keep their roving eyes off her – could come in handy.

Her reply came dripping with minxy innuendo. “There’s no need to beat around the bush, Jermaine. We’re all open-minded here at Oakfield! Right, Laura?” Elsie did not wait for an answer from the dumbstruck fellow co-ed. “You can ask us what’s really on your mind! We ain’t wearing wires or anything like that! You can frisk us down, if you boys wanna make sure!”

The Cheshire Cat grin makes it nigh impossible to tell if she was joking… or not.

Despite what his slightly cool and coy attitude, Jermaine was definitely enjoying the attention of the enthusiastic tour guide: but he was somewhat determined not to be easily sold. He had visits to several schools arranged, and his brother and father had warned him that they'd all give him VIP treatment and attention and not to be too swayed by it. Oakfield was definitely his, and the family's, first choice - but he still had to make sure that the school lived up to his expectations. If the younger man's thoughts were harder to read - those of his father and brother were much less so - their roving eyes making it very clear what they thought of their young tour guide.

Jermaine smiled at the girls' response to his question, "That's great to hear Elise, sounds like that if things go well then I'll be pretty popular around campus!" he grinned, feeling a little bit flattered in spite of himself, "I've heard stories of black guys not getting the same sort of appreciation as the rest of their team-mates at some schools, that's all" He continued, "but it definitely doesn't sound like Oakfield has that sort of problem."

They continued walking as a group, as Elsie starting talking again, telling him he could just ask whatever he wanted. He'd heard the rumours, but even despite the girls' comments he really wasn't sure if the innuendos in her comments were meant, or just flirtatious comments made to relax him. It was his brother who took over, "Jermaine's just a little nervous - this being his first visit Elsie" He explained, smiling at the pretty girl, "What would really help is if we went somewhere where you and Laura could give Jermaine a little taste of how the Oakfield girls like to show their appreciation for their team."

Laura hated how marginalized she is. She has always been the center of attention in her tours. But now, between all the flirtatious come-ons and innuendo-laced banter between Elsie and the three men, she could hardly butt a word in! As her head turned from Elsie to the men following their back-and-forth, the gears whirled inside her head, working out a way to steer the tour back on course. A squeaky-clean, politically correct course - as it should be.

Jermaine served up the perfect opening when he brought up the issue of race.

Laura seized her chance to jump in. "Oh, we definitely do not have that sort of problem! We have a very inclusive and diverse student demographic here at Oakfield. You can see for yourself just by looking around. Students from all sorts of backgrounds and heritage - in-state, out of state, from abroad - mingling together and hanging out..."

Laura's speech came out just a tad bit too well-rehearsed and bureaucratic. As if read straight from the student prospectus. The men could be forgiven for finding it unconvincing. Her cause isn't help by the fact that the five of them had ventured into a fairly deserted and woody part of the campus... so in fact there weren't any diverse student groups just 'hanging out' for Jermaine to see for himself. And then there is the fact that, well, despite wave of progressive sweeping through the country, and despite the school's best efforts to preach diversity and inclusiveness, Laura's words don't quite ring true to a T. It is not uncommon for students of the same skin color to eventually form into mono-race cliques. Even for Laura herself, a model student, all her closest friends happened to be, well, white (not that she doesn't have a few black or Asian friends).

Still, Laura felt pretty good about herself for managing to put the tour back on normal track. I deserve a pat on the back for that! That is, until Elsie chimed in.

"Thanks Laura! But do you boys wanna see JUST how much we appreciate our black athletes here?" The beaming brunette spun around, slightly bend herself at the waist while raising her plump behind towards the men. In a nonchalant, cheery tone: "It's under my skirt, would you like to do the honors Steve?"

If Steve complies with Elsie's suggestion, he would see, upon lifting that dark flirty skirt Elsie wore, a black thong, and on the exposed left cheek of her buttocks, clearly stamped and tattooed on her peachy supple flesh - a black queen of spades symbol the size of a child's palm.

The three men continued following the two tour guides, and listened politely to Laura's word-perfect response, sounding for all the world as if it had come straight from the pages of the college's prospectus. Steve's eye caught Elsie as they walked, a little grin on his face as he saw the other girls' reaction to her companion's wordy, if rather meaningless response. Glancing around at their rather deserted surroundings, he couldn't help but have a little laugh at the poor girls' expense, "they all hanging out behind the trees together?" he asked with a little snort to himself.

The group slowed to a halt as Elsie took over again from her straight-laced partner, all three of the men definitely much more interested in Elsie's demonstration than they were in Laura's lecture. Three pairs of eyes fixed on Elsie's tempting behind as she raised it in their direction, "I'd be delighted" Steve murmured, his eyes briefly flicking to Elsie's with a grin as he stepped away from his brother and father toward the pretty brunette. He stepped beside Elsie, turning to face the rest of the little group as his hands reached around to slowly slide up the back of Elsie's thighs. His eyes briefly flicked to Laura, intruiged to see the reaction of the other girl as his hands slowly slide up, catching the hem of Elsie's skirt as he did so, "Let's see what we've got under here"

His hands slowly slid higher, pushing the skirt with them and slowly revealing more of the brunette's smooth, firm rear until everything was exposed to the watching men. "Mmm, well isn't that nice" Steve murmured, his hand slowly circling around the tattoo, as he glanced back at the rest of the group. The smirk on his father's lips told him he knew exactly what the mark on the girls' rear indicated, in contrast to his brother's more intruiged look. "Perhaps you'd like to educate my brother a little on what this little mark means Elsie?"

Back
Top Bottom