Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cousins' Reunion (Hahvoc and J)

Jake needed no extra encouragement, not that he didn't mind the needy pleas that escaped Bobby's luscious lips. Jake inserted one finger and then two, making sure to get his cousin well-lubed up before he tried a third finger, feeling the muscles resist though they still stretched at his touch. He was careful as he pumped his fingers in and out. He felt his cousin's fingers in his hair and he groaned lightly from that contact before he pulled Bobby's cock from his mouth with a lewd pop. He rose up from his position between the boy's legs to kiss Bobby's mouth, practically devouring him as he pumped his fingers. Feeling that Bobby was loosened up enough, he removed his fingers and stroked his own cock to make sure it would slide in nicely.

Jake groaned when he let go of his rigid erection, but knew that Bobby's willing and slick body would welcome him. He placed the tip of his member at Bobby's entrance as he pulled back to stare down at his cousin. He felt his body shudder as he looked down. It took him a minute to speak, even though he wasn't inside Bobby yet. This was going to be a monumental moment. Swallowing, he took a deep breath.

"You ready..?"

He asked, knowing that it would hurt at least a little bit at first until he really started thrusting.​

Bobby groaned as the first finger slid inside him. Past the pressure and discomfort, there was the first taste of the wonderful feeling that Bobby had craved for so long. The feeling he knew he would only experience with his cousin Jake.

The second finger only made the amazing fullness inside him feel even better. Together with Jake's hot, wet mouth sucking his cock, they drove Bobby to heights of bliss he had never known. And Jake's cock will be even better, Bobby reminded himself, as impossible as it seemed.

The third finger made Bobby cry out. Though it hurt a little, it was also amazingly delightful as the fingers touched some secret place deep inside Bobby to send jolts of raw pleasure pulsing through his body.

"Ahguh! Oh, Jake!" Bobby gasped. "So g-good!" Bobby barely noticed when his cousin stopped sucking him, between the intensity of the the fingers in his ass and the joy of feeling Jake's warm body move once more above him. Bobby met Jake's kiss with total passion, giving his mouth to his cousin and sending his tongue to explore his mouth. Knowing that Jake's mouth had been pleasuring his cock only a moment before made the kiss even more erotic and wonderful for Bobby. He wanted to give his thanks to his cousin's mouth.

One hand went to caress Jake's neck and head as they kissed. The other went to Jake's chest to stroke his left nipple and feel his heartbeat. Then, Jake pulled back from the kiss.

Bobby looked up into his cousin's face for the minute it took before Jake could speak. Bobby's expression showed his absolute love and trust of Jake. He felt the tip of Jake's mighty erection at his entrance, and Bobby knew that this was the moment of destiny that he had waited for and hoped for for so long.

The young man was sure that there was going to be pain, but he didn't care. It was just the price Bobby would have to pay for the happiness that had eluded him for so long. It was the price he was willing to pay to give himself to Jake. Let it be good for Jake, Bobby hoped.

At Jake's question, Bobby swallowed once and nodded his head.

"Do it," Bobby whispered. He closed his eyes and lay his head back. "Take me... I'm just for you, Jake."

Hearing his cousin speak that he was ready, watching him relax back against the bed, Jake felt confident that this would be something neither would forget. Jake was careful in his claiming of Bobby, easing in inch by inch and pausing when a spasm of pain crossed over his lover's face. He knew it would hurt and he pushed past the tight ring of muscle that was keeping him out. Soon enough, however, he was fully sheathed within his cousin, his chest heaving from the effort. Bobby was so incredibly tight that it took his breath away. It felt like an iron grip had been wrapped about his erection, stopping him from moving. But the slickness of the lubricant allowed the slightest bit of movement that Jake took advantage of. He eased back until only the tip of his cock remained inside before pressing back in more quickly than before. He moved at a slow pace for a moment or two, feeling Bobby's body adjust to him. He couldn't keep quiet for long as he moaned at the tightness, the slickness of being inside as he started to quicken his pace, knowing his control would snap if he didn't speed up his thrusts. He held onto his cousin's hips as he rammed into Bobby's tight little ass.​

Bobby felt the sweet pressure as Jake began to push into him. The pressure grew and grew, until it suddenly became pain. Bobby tried to hide his reaction, but the inexperienced young man wasn't able to conceal it completely.

"It's okay," Bobby reassured his cousin. "Keep going..." Once Jake was past a certain point, the pain began to fade and pure pleasure to take its place. "Yesss..." Bobby moaned. When Jake was all the way in, Bobby had to look up. He saw his cousin's pubes nestled against his ass beyond his own throbbing cock. He saw Jake's sweaty, naked body, his wonderful chest heaving as he breathed hard. Bobby saw his lover's handsome face and beautiful eyes, and Bobby smiled happily. "Oh, Jake..." he said softly in his moment of bliss.

Then, Jake pulled nearly out, Bobby had never known such a feeling of emptiness, but it was thankfully banished when his cousin made the first thrust deep into Bobby's body. Jake's cock found a magic spot deep inside his cousin that sent an explosion of raw ecstasy through Bobby's young body.

"Ahnnngh!" Bobby managed as the sensation robbed him of words. His inner muscles convulsed around Jake's cock at the incredible pleasure. The feelings only grew sweeter as Jake began to thrust faster and faster inside his cousin. "Yes, Jake!" Bobby managed to gasp, his fists knotting the sheets and his head thrown back. "Oh, Jake! Uhnnnn! So good!" Bobby was in heaven with his cousin's cock filling the emptiness inside his body and his love filling Bobby's heart.

Unlike Jake's first lover, Jake had never had sex with a virgin before and the experience was incredible. He held onto Bobby hard enough to bruise as he thrusted again and again, aiming for that sweet spot inside his cousin that made him moan and scream so beautifully. Jake took the time to look down at his lover: the way his head was thrown back, the blush of red upon his cheeks, the grip he had on the bed sheets. It made him love his cousin all the more. He loved that he could fill him with such pleasure and know that no one else would have his cousin this way.

"Wrap your legs around my waist.."

Jake commanded with a few harsh breaths as he planted his hands on either side of Bobby's head. He wanted to be as close to him as he could, go as deep and hard as he could while giving Bobby all the pleasure he could handle. Besides, Jake felt his orgasm growing and building, and he could feel it would overwhelm him. But he wouldn't and couldn't come until Bobby did. He wouldn't deny Bobby the satisfaction or himself.​

Bobby felt how tightly Jake gripped him and it only excited the young man even more. The thought that his cousin wanted him so much made Bobby feel even more incredible than he already did. Bobby didn't bruise easily, but even if Jake's hands left marks on his body, Bobby would only see them as signs of the intensity of pleasure he had finally been able to give his beloved cousin.

At Jake's command, Bobby eagerly wrapped his athletic legs around his cousin's waist. He was eager for the contact and for another way to demonstrate to Jake how much he was enjoying the way he was being fucked. The pleasure was getting overwhelming for the young man. His arms wrapped around Jake's body. Bobby kissed and sucked his cousin's neck until the pleasure was overwhelming.

"Oh, Jake! I-I'm gonna... I..." Bobby's back arched, throwing his head back and driving his body onto Jake's thrusting cock. Then, Bobby's cock swelled and began to shoot like a fire hose. Pearly cum blasted all over Bobby's abs and chest. One spurt even reached Bobby's face from the intensity of his orgasm. Bobby's inner muscles started to convulse, squeezing his cousin's cock and trying to milk him. Bobby saw stars exploding and he lost the ability to speak or even think to the tsunami of pure, raw sexual bliss that slammed through him.

Seeing the way Bobby's body writhed and thrusted back against him, Jake found himself mesmerized. Eyes already glazed with lust and love, burned bright with heat and desire. He heard the words his cousin spoke, felt the way the younger man's body tensed around his own. He felt hot wetness on his stomach when Bobby came, and the look of utter rapture on the man beneath him robbed him of breath. He looked so beautiful when consumed by pleasure, pleasure that Jake had worked hard at giving. But he didn't get time to linger long as he felt his cousin's body tighten unbearably around him, so much in fact that he couldn't stop the orgasm that had him bucking wildly. He filled his cousin with his hot essence as he cried out his name in climax.

He thrusted until both their spasms stopped before finally remaining transfixed within Bobby's body. He breathed against his cousin's neck, his back and arms coated in sweat from their actions. He felt weak and heavy, and just barely held himself up as he pressed his face against his lover's shoulder and nape. His breathing slowly began to even out as he uttered with a small grin.

"Incredible..."​

"Jake... Oh, Jake," Bobby moaned. "That was... better than I even dreamed. You feel so good inside me... so natural. You make me complete. I love you Jake." Bobby kissed Jake with passion that even his mind blowing climax couldn't cool. He let his hands move slowly over his cousin's strong body. One hand moved down to Jake's sexy bottom and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Stay inside me, Jake. Let me hold you and feel you inside me... just for a little while..."

The light squeeze on his bottom sent him shivering and groaning in the slightest. His nerve endings were all so raw and sensitive that the slightest touch made him quiver. Jake sighed lightly after the kiss, stroking back some of his cousin's hair in the process. He didn't move, not really because he didn't want to, but because he was too tired to even bother. Besides, Bobby begged and asked so sweetly...nuzzling the underside of his cousin's jaw lightly, he let out a soft laugh.

"I'll keep holding you, Bobby...Don't worry about that. I'm too tired to do so anyways."

He closed his eyes with a sigh as he settled lightly against his cousin's body.​

Bobby stroked his cousin's back and bottom softly for a while, his hands steadily slowing down.

"Go ahead," Bobby moaned. "Let me be your warm, living pillow." Bobby could feel his cousin's heartbeat, lulling him slowly and sweetly to sleep. "Love you..." he said as he dozed off.

Jake yawned in the slightest, the light caresses making him drowsy along with the afternoon heat that was finally getting to him. But he couldn't go to sleep just yet. As soon as he heard Bobby's breath even out, he slipped from the male's tight body. He winced at the removal, but he needed to think for awhile. Lightly stroking his cousin's face a moment, he pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Love you too.."

He lifted his cousin slightly and made sure he was laid out on the bed before tossing a light blanket over him. He pulled on some sweat pants and decided to set up the fan so neither of them would overheat. Once it was set up, he turned it on low and sat on the edge of the window sill. He glanced back at Bobby with a light smile and sigh as Jake combed his fingers through his hair. He didn't regret what had happened, not at all, he was just trying to figure out what to do now.

"Steps, I guess.."

He murmured faintly to himself with a small laugh. He found his pack of cigarettes and tapped them twice against the heel of his palm before he removed a stick and light up, making sure the smoke escaped out the window.​

Bobby slept for a short time. While he'd never felt as wonderful before in his life, it was clear even to his sleeping mind that something was missing... a warm body in the bed with him... Jake.

The young man woke up, one hand reaching automatically to the side, seeking Jake. The other rubbed at his eyes for a moment. Bobby didn't find his beloved cousin beside him.

"Jake?" he said. For a brief instant, Bobby feared that he had somehow upset of disappointed Jake and he had left. Then, he saw his cousin standing by the window, the light coming in to reveal Jake's body was bare from the waist up. "Hey, lover," Bobby said with a small, happy smile that made his eyes twinkle. Bobby got up from the bed and walked over to kiss Jake warmly on the lips. He began to stroke Jake's chest over his heart.

Jake turned at the sound of his name and he blew out the smoke that had been in his mouth. He watched his cousin rise and walk over to him. He liked how the light shined on his cousin's body, and he realized then that both of them were still dirtied from their lovemaking. He flushed in the slightest, closing his eyes half-way at the kiss and light strokes along his chest. He tapped out his cigarette as he pulled his cousin and lover close. He felt heat stirring within him once more but he ignored it to tend to his cousin. He kissed Bobby back lightly before stroking his cheek.

"Hey there...you look a little...rumpled. Mind taking a shower with me?"

He asked without much preamble. He was usually straight forward with certain things and this was no different. Besides...he needed to soothe that consuming ache that made him want to claim Bobby in every physical way.​

"Yeah," Bobby said, blushing. "I guess I made a mess... But it was sooooo worth it." He kissed Jake again, not minding the cigarette taste since he was kissing his one love. "I'd love to shower with you Jake... I've dreamed of showering with you." He softly took Jake's hand and kissed his neck. "I used to wish you were in the shower with me... and jack off imagining you in there with me. Now, I don't need to imagine." He nibbled softly at Jake's earlobe. "I'm all yours, Jake. Forever."

It was going to take some getting used to, knowing that his cousin had been in love with him so long. The images the swam through his head at the mention of what his cousin had done at the mere thought of him made his sensitive cock swell in the slightest. He kissed Bobby back gently, still a little overwhelmed. It was probably a mixture of the hurt he still had and the confession of love from his lover. He wasn't used to any of it. The roles would always be reversed. But still, he would indulge his cousin, because he did love him.

He closed his eyes and moaned softly, needy already from the soft nibbles. When he couldn't take anymore, he hefted Bobby up until his lover's legs were able to wrap about his waist. Jake nibbled on the younger boy's throat as he carried him to the bathroom in the loft, feasting in him as he clumsily turned on the shower and waited til the water warmed. He placed Bobby under the spray as he removed his Pjs and followed quickly after, closing the shower door.​

Bobby moaned happily as Jake began to nibble at his throat. He raised his chin and offered his throat to his cousin's mouth. Then, Jake lifted him and Bobby wrapped his arms and legs around his beloved cousin's warm, hard body.

Bobby let himself be put under the shower's stream, but his eyes stayed fixed on his handsome cousin. He sighed happily as Jake pushed his sweats down to leave his sexy body totally naked again.

"You're so incredibly hot, Jake," Bobby said softly. He embraced Jake, pressing their naked bodies together, rubbing his crotch against Jake's. He kissed his cousin passionately while he let one hand reach blindly for the soap. "I get to wash your gorgeous body," Bobby sighed. "Oh, Jake, if I'm dreaming never wake me up."

The moans made him shiver and he shook even more when Bobby rubbed up against him, making his growing erection harden further. He gripped Bobby's hair to yank his head back after the aggressive and passionate kiss that laid waste to his thoughts. He attacked his lover's throat with his teeth, lips, and tongue, wanting to hear more moans as he used his other hand to cup Bobby's buttocks and massage them. He rubbed his lower half against Bobby as he continued to nip and suck on his exposed throat.

"God, I want to fuck you all over again..."

Jake murmured against his lover's throat as he found the soap that Bobby searched so blindly for and rubbed it against the other male's semen coated stomach.​

Bobby sighed happily when Jake yanked his head back. He felt so good knowing the powerful effect he was having on his beloved cousin... wanting desperately to give himself totally and always to Jake... aching to be taken by him. The hand on his bottom caused his buttocks to flex with shocks of pleasure.

Bobby moaned loudly with how good it felt to have Jake kissing and biting his throat. Bobby's eyes rolled back and he struggled to speak.

"Mark me," he asked. "I'm yours, Jake... m-mark me... belong t-to you." The feeling of Jake's crotch rubbing his made Bobby moan even louder. his hand soaping Bobby's washboard stomach felt so amazing. Every touch set Bobby's nerves on fire with pleasure and need.

"Then fuck me, Jake," He answered. "I'm yours whenever... wherever you want me... fuck me..."

The words that Bobby spoke made him shiver and a possessive growl erupted from his throat as he pulled back to pin Bobby back against the wall of the shower, turning him around so Jake was chest to back with him. He slid his painfully erect cock between Bobby's cheek and rubbed back and forth, not penetrating in the least, just teasing as he washed his cousin's chest and stomach, slipping a little lower to his cock.

"Beg me to fuck you...Beg for what you want me to do to you."

He whispered against his shoulder blades, kissing and nipping the tender flesh as he stroked his lover's body with his hands and soap.​

"Please fuck me," Bobby groaned, his voice heavy with need. "I need to feel you deep inside me... I only want you... need you. Please, Jake, I need you... ungh... I need you to fuck me... deep and hard. Need your big cock inside... thrusting inside.... Please, I need you so much!"

Bobby spread his legs a little and angled his hips to make it as easy as possible for Jake to enter him. Feeling Jake's erect cock pressing against his rear entrance only made Bobby's need for him more desperate. But there was nothing Bobby could do. He understood that Jake wanted to take him. Bobby had to let his cousin be the one to thrust first.

With the way his lover begged, it was hard to deny him anything. The tilt of Bobby's hips and the manner in which he spread his legs was invitation enough, but the words were what he had truly needed. Holding onto Bobby's hip, Jake slipped his cock into his cousin's tight pucker, getting a little resistance but not as much as before. The water certainly didn't help, but when he felt his erection slipping deeper and deeper inside, he didn't think about much. He thrust in slowly until he was at the hilt and shook all over as he pressed his forehead to Bobby's shoulder. He took a deep breath before he pulled out to the tip and slammed back in, working quickly into a vigorous pace.​

"Yessss..." Bobby groaned as he felt his cousin's incredible cock sliding slowly into him again. His body had an easier time adjusting this time. There was much less pain but the pleasure was just as great as giving himself to Jake the first time. "Feel the head... ungh... sliding in... Feel ridge... pulsing of your cock... aaahhhh... inside me."

"Oh, fuck, Jake!" Bobby groaned when he felt his cousin fully buried inside him. "You f-feel so natural inside me. I was made for you..." Bobby began to cry out and groan loudly as Jake started to thrust deep and fast inside him.

"Yes! Yes! Take me!" Bobby groaned. His inner muscles began to squeeze Jake's cock as if his body never wanted it to leave him. "Don't hold back! I can take it!" Bobby pleaded. Being fucked by Jake was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to Bobby and he wanted with all his heart for Jake to get as much pleasure as he could. Bobby wanted to give his beloved cousin everything he needed. He wanted to be the lover Jake deserved.

"Uhnn...Bobby...So...goddamn tight.."

Jake moaned at as his hand slipped lower and grasped Bobby's erection. He started to stroke him with one hand, working up to the rhythm he had whilst thrusting. He held onto Bobby as he pounded him roughly. He breathed against his cousin's neck before biting down to suckle and nip his flesh, wanting to leave marks as he fucked, stroked, and marked his lover. He wanted this to be a day that neither of them forgot. Ever.​

Bobby wasn't sure his cousin needed to stroke his cock. With Jake hitting his prostate with every thrust, Bobby was getting explosions of pure bliss already.

"Aahh... so g-good!" Bobby moaned. "So big inside me... filling me..." Then Jake started biting and sucking his back and neck. "Mark me!" Bobby pleaded. So many of his beloved cousin's lovers had never really belonged to Jake, never really given themselves fully to him. Bobby wanted to be Jake's totally. He wanted to be marked as Jakes and to give all that he was to the only one he had ever loved.

The combination of powerful sensations was overloading Bobby's brain and driving him to another massive orgasm. He began to grunt deeply, unable to even form words or moan now. His body shook with the sensory explosion that Jake's experienced lovemaking was giving him.

Jake seemed stopped in his strokes, using his hands to grip Bobby's hips and use them as leverage to hit deeper and harder each time. He panted against his lover's neck, shivering at the words and how Bobby's voice rang out with pleasure and need. It was overwhelming in the slightest. Jake heard the plea to be marked and he latched onto Bobby's neck, sucking and biting his neck harshly but with a certain tenderness. It wouldn't take him long to form a heavy and purple mark on the other man. The way they were fucking was primal, more like carnal coupling than anything else. The sounds they both made filled the room, Bobby's grunts and Jake's growls. Jake pulled from his cousin's neck to breathe as he whispered hoarsely,

"Unn...Can't...take...much more. Gonna..c-come.."

He nipped his lover's ear, needing to know if he had to stave off his orgasm for his lover's sake.​

Back
Top Bottom