Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Friends to Lovers (Melethron &DearestMine)

Kyle's embrace definitely caught Mavis by surprise. She had expected the rush of emotions. Of excitement and happiness. The silent embrace was something which made her go cold for a moment. A rush of thoughts filled her mind, overwhelming her for a moment. Had her Kyle's father really been so awful to her? What had Kyle kept hidden from her, to avoid troubling her best friend?

The other thoughts that ran through her mind, were of a less...platonic nature. Kyle wasn't exactly busty. Her tits always looked delightfully perky. But the way Kyle was squeezing her, was pressing Mavis's body against her own. At any other moment, this close contact might have been something Mavis would remember for later. When she was alone, and could indulge her lesbian fantasies. After her rush of concern however, it felt very tacky to think about her like that. All Mavis could do was hope Kyle didn't notice she wasn't wearing a bra...

After a moment, her eyes drifted to her man over Kyle's shoulder. Thomas had leaned against the plain wall nearby. His arms crossed under a small smile. Watching the two friends. His expression was calm, encouraging. Sure, they had talked about this, but...somehow, his look gave her the last of the courage she needed.
Life returned to Mavis. Her arms softly encircling Kyle. Giving the other girl a small squeeze. Her lips planting a soft kiss on her cheek. One Mavis hoped, she would see as more than sisterly. The two lingered there for a moment. Mavis silently holding Kyle against her. Before Mavis found her voice. She leaned her head back, golden curls surrounding her face, as her shining green eyes smiled down.

"I think we should go for a walk in the garden...just...you and me..."

Trying toget her father to let her go was such a daunting idea

Kyle felt safe and secure in Mavis's embrace. While She had not felt Unsafe when Thomas carried her over the threshold, the comfort and security of her best friend was unparalled. In an instant the innocence of it shattered when Mavis kissed her cheek. All of a sudden she was hyper aware of the gentle dip of Mavis's waist, her breasts pressed against her, and how damn good she smelled. She knew better than to read into it, but she couldn't help the dreamer in from wishing for more.

"I think we should go for a walk in the garden...just...you and me..."

Kyle blinked in surprise, the suggestion unexpected but not unwelcome. She immediately glanced back over her shoulder at Thomas. He didn't seem phased at the suggestion -- Why would he-- and she smiled back at Mavis.

"I'd love that," she consented, disentangling herself from the blond to give her space to lead the way.

Back
Top Bottom