Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Friendly Alien 2: Electric Bogaloo

Friendly Alien

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
A LITTLE ABOUT ME & INTRODUCTIONS

I've been a roleplayer for quite some time, and the join date of this site is 2009 which should give you an idea of what the ballpark is for just how long I've been doing this. I like to focus on smut, but a good premise is always required, and a good story for the long-term plots can be ten times as rewarding as an amazing short-term adventure, in my opinion.
I like to also focus on mutual enjoyment, like any sane person should. If my partner isn't enjoying the RP that's going on, then something is wrong, and I want to fix that. That is one reason why I love brainstorming - because if that one is done right, we both have a great idea of what we both want, and how we can have ourselves a goddamn good time. Also, sharing ideas and talking about mutual kinks (and interests, of course, I like making new friends) can be plenty rewarding and enjoyable on its own!
And one big focus I do often end up including in most, if not every RP I do, is the notion of xenophilia and contrasting characters. It can be something as simple as skinny and chubby, tall and short, or different races, or the most fantastical like species as Orcs and elves, or humans and aliens. If you can think of some fantastical and kinky pairing to do with the ideas I've listed below, or even just the kinks and basic premises of your own, then let me know. We should work on it and make it happen~

I dabble in the tabletop, I love science fiction and post-apocalyptic games and media is a big passion of mine. History and politics is an even bigger interest, but those ones rarely enter my RP's. One, because it can be very divisive, two, it can often devolve into a chaotic mess when both try their best to impress each other with what they know, often including some of the most obscurest of details that may contradict what the other one knows.
And that is why science fiction and fantasy is so much fun - we make shit up as we go! Contemporary modern ideas are even better, because everyone knows what "today" looks and feels like.

And on the note of post lengths, I typically deliver 2-5 paragraphs of the same word count as above. One paragraph may slip in here and there when the moment calls for it, as when two characters are sitting down and having a conversation. Padding it out just to fill an arbitrary word count can be exhausting, and boring to read, so I won't do that to anyone. And I fully expect the same out of my partners, sometimes we don't need to make big and impressive posts. Especially, and this is something I find personally important, I like to give my partners a chance to interact with the RP and its events. It is hard to be an active member of an RP when the other guy goes on and explains and describes a long and complicated chain of events. Sometimes, I feel, there needs to be an openness to the unfolding events.
Sometimes you have to give the option to interrupt the Game Master when his Big Bad Evil Guy monologues.

And this may be close to a rant, but it's something I've noticed that can hamper my moptivation, and I do make sure to avoid making the same mistakes myself, but nothing crushes my drive to have an RP up and running is for it to be treated like an interview. I am old enough and have been in the game long enough to not like it to be stiff and boring. I want so show interest and passion whenever I am interested and passionate about the ideas I have or the ideas I see others post, and whenever I see someone else not even -trying- to sound interested... Then, well, shit, what's going to happen?
Now, that is getting close to a rant, so I will end it there. TL;DR, be jolly, have fun, and let's give some girls the chance to indulge in their xenophile fantasies <3

PREVIOUS THREADS

So, it's been a few years since I made my last post and any kind of presence on this site, but I want to change that. I want to get knee deep in the quagmire that is Bluemoon again, and get my hands dirty with smutty RP's and fun conversations and brainstorms about them.

And it has been so long that I cannot just repost my old threads, and since I had a lot of images embedded into my most "recent" search thread, I think I'll give you all idea of what I am looking for and then just provide a link to the horde of images.

Presto.

And I have a specific RP I want to look for as well, namely a Fallout Vault-themed idea. Link provided here.

Now, with that out of the way, time to get into what I want!

KINKS & SPECIFICS

Now, I got a wide arrangement of kinks, and my F-list should give you a clear idea of the nitty gritty. It may look like a mess, but I've roughly divided it into Ideas and Plots, Images, and Kink lists, which is what you should have in mind when you browse it, and you can focus on the things you like to see and know more about. But overall, by main points of focus are Consensual, and Exotic Males & Dicks to be paired with human women. Or elves, because they're cute. And I do want to brainstorm the details to make sure both me and my partners get what we want out of the enterprise, and to make sure that we both have fun with it.

IDEAS & TYPICAL PLOTS

There's a lot of options here, and I typically go for Science Fiction, Near Future Scifi, Modern, and Modern Fantasy. Occasionally I do Medieval Fantasy, but most of the time I like the slice of life RP's (with a twist!) that has something that makes them a bit different from our world. Could be that you see an Orc policeman chastizing an elf for his bad parking, while the Dwarf florist from across the street laughs his ass off at the entire scene. Or aliens have landed, and just become part of the general population on Earth though they are in small numbers. Thus perhaps one chubby nerdy girl with an alien kink gets it in her idea to, well, y'know. Save some money by not buying that Bad Dragon dildo.
Also, something I should clarify before going any further. Most ideas, if not all, I am leaving a very open room for alterations and additions, so most of the time the women and males involved can be interchangable. So if you see something you like, but could be better, do not hesitate to let me know what you feel would improve it!

But here's the fun part. I'll be shoving some idea premises in a little list here, and I'll add more to it as I go along (it may or may not feature some repetitions from my F-list or from the already existing threads).

[Plots]

Nerdy girl x Friend of brother.
Nerdy girl/Milf x Alien/Anthro invader/conqueror.
Nerdy girl/Milf and an aphrodisiac mishap x [Your choice]
Nerdy girl/Milf x [Your choice] and an aphrodisiac mishap.
Milf x Friend of son/Daughter's boyfriend or ex.
Lady that's not getting enough dick according to ladyfriend married to a lizardman/beastman/alien x Lizardman/beastman/alien that has his rubber arm twisted to give offer the 'husband experience' to his wive's friend.
Housewife that is bored to tears x Exciting proposal from her friend that's married to an Anthro.
Mech pilot/Soldier/Ship's officer x Alien from an Officer's Exchange Programme.
Mech pilot/Soldier/Ship's officer x Stranded with an Alien (enemy or not) on a planet which -very- stimulating plant spores.

Mech pilot/Soldier/Ship's officer wanting to abandon her responsibilities and just be pampered. With dick.
Housewife/Nerdy girl finding her calling as a Mech pilot/Soldier/Ship's officer. And she gets fans.
BATTLETECH SPECIFIC: A Clan MechWarrior takes an Inner Sphere MechWarrior as his/her bondsman after their defeat and captured, impressed by their tenacity. Details how it will continue is up for discussion, or whom taking what role.
A Post-Apoc Vault opening up filled with women. Perhaps even nothing but women (because SCIENCE!) and the Leader(s) thinks its time to change that. A more described version of this idea can be found here, #10 under "Possible Ideas & Plots".

And here's one Post-Apoc idea that's more of a general call-to-action (and catching interest) that is made vague on purpose to not restrict any creative inspiration:

We've all heard about Post-Apocalyptic stories and premises. But what about Post Post-Apocalyptic? When the dust has settled, people are going to try and feed themselves and stay safe. And what happens after that? What happens a century after that? I'm looking for scenarios and premises and stories that have some smut in them, but also a nice dose of world-building. Could be something as simple as a Fallout-based idea, or something different entirely.

[/Plots]

Now, if you also like that idea with some mutants, genetically engineered beasts, and pure human women prepared to get defiled make sweet love with something like that, give me a holler and lets swap some ideas.

Now, these are generics and more information can be found if you dig through the links provided, this I want to be a general advertizing with information that I hope is enough to catch your attention. I'd love to hear from you if anything I said is interesting, or if you have questions. and I'll be adding some updates here and there, especially on the Ideas & Plots department. I got some generics joted down there, but I think we all can agree that some specific wants and needs will only add to the thread's quality.

Last edited:
Giving this another bump - and I bring a little list. Pick your favourite - if a simple example of nice girl shapes and figures are interesting to you - and we can discuss it. ANd if it gets put together with an pairing idea or plot, all the better.

Honestly, that'd be fantastic right about now.

And another bump, did some fiddling with the first post and linked to a Fallout idea that has more detailed of an premise on my F-list. This way, it'll save space, but I will most likely feature it on here once I've decided to revamp the entire thread and make it slightly less of a mess.

Ok, more bumps! Getting more interested in fandoms and franchises like Warhammer 40K and Fallout. I won't say that's all I'll do - God knows I'll do much more ( wink wink, nudge nudge ), but a good story that's relevant to my interested with those settings thrown my way will get a lot of attention from me.

But generic scifi, post-apoc, or modern and interesting fantasy settings are always things I'll consider! And hell, if you throw something else at me, I'll still read it!

Let's slap a bump on this bad boy again. Open to all kinds of ideas, of course I got my preferences, but I'm interested in hearing if anyone read this and got an idea that was similar, or even wholly different from what they saw, but still want to work with it.
And if it was something completely in line with the mad ravings in this thread - wahey - give me a call!

And time for another bump. Still looking for Modern or Modern Fantasy slice-of-life ideas with some good lighthearted fun attached to it, and some post-apoc ideas and scifi ones. I am also going to offer getting into the Warhammer 40,000 franchise, and I typically don't do fandoms and the like, but I've been a little bit inspired lately. We don't need to follow these pictures slavishly, consider them more as inspirations to further discussion and brainstorming!

Giving this another bump, and I am going to put it out there that monstermen, anthro's, and aliens are really high up on my list of things to play. Reptilians always come up first, but that's hardly the only thing I'll do. And because I believe in the old adage that "sharing is caring", I'm going to share some nice little bits and bobs that I've enjoyed lately. It won't serve as the things I'll ONLY want to see in an RP, but it could give you a decent idea of what makes me all giddy and excited to include in a smutty premise. And as always, I'll 99% of the time only do consensual scenes.

Back
Top Bottom