Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Hi. Darkangel76 here. Some of you might recognize my name. Some of you might not. Either way, I go by DA, Dark, Angel. So feel free to address me in whatever way seems to click with you, as I'll respond to any of those.

Moving on, I write both for fandom and original settings and I'll also write both canon and oc type characters. To get the best idea of what I like to write, you're best off checking out the following two links:

F-list - Warning
BDSM Test: What kind of sexual deviant are you?

That will sum up almost everything you'd need to know should you be interested in writing with me. As a quick summary, I'll mention here that I write female characters varying from vanilla to very submissive. These females will also be human or humanoid (e.g., elf, vampire, etc. though I may consider shapeshifters). As for character preferences that I'll write against, I'm not overly picky. I like them to be male characters and they can range in body type, race, etc. I also like writing against non-human males, such as aliens, monsters, demons, and anthropomorphs. When it comes to anthros, my favorites include wolves, predatory cats, and reptiles/dragons.

Genre wise, when it comes to original settings, I have the most fun in the following genres/sub-genres when it comes to my writing:
* Cyberpunk
* Dystopian
* Apoc/post-apoc
* General scifi
* Supernatural
* Fantasy
* Horror/Thriller

Pairings I enjoy in general include the following (my character/your character):
* human/human
* human/werewolf
* human/monster
* human/demon
* human/alien
* human/anthro
* human/shapeshifter
* human/vampire
* vampire/human
* vampire/vampire
* human/elf
* elf/human
* elf/elf
* human/fae
* fae/human
* fae/fae

Fandom wise, the list can get quite lengthy. A good summary includes the following fandoms:
* Beauty and the Beast
* Alice in Wonderland
* Harry Potter
* Little Red Riding Hood
* Castlevania
* Riddick
* Fairy Tail
* My Hero Academia
* Dune
* Firefly/Serenity
* Game of Thrones
* Wheel of Time
* The Crow

And because this is probably the list people will want summed up the most (especially since my f-list is HUGE! lol), here's my favorite kinks and my NOs:
FAVORITES
* Vaginal and anal sex (fairly basic and understandable)
* Oral (really like writing the giving aspect, this includes for cock, balls, rimming, etc)
* Light to moderate BDSM (tying up, handcuffs, mild to moderate s/m, writing the role of submissive)
* Daddy/little girl (this is my favorite D/s type of pairing)
* Monsters, werewolves, aliens... OH MY! (includes monsters, werewolves, aliens, shapeshifters, and my favorite anthros--wolf, predatory cat, and reptile/dragon)
* Light bloodplay (minor cutting, nothing too over the top)
* Pregnancy/risk of pregnancy, etc. (this also includes everything along with it--emotional impact, belly, lactation, etc)
* Dirty talk (from both main characters involved in an RP)
* Squirting, multiple orgasms (squirting is a fascination so I like to write it, and who doesn't like orgasming more than once?)

NOs
* Scat and most bathroom play (will make exception for urine where shapeshifters, etc. are concerned for marking purposes)
* Over the top non-con
* Hyper/unrealistic anything
* Foot play
* Adultery
* Bestiality (this does NOT include anthros or shapeshifters, this is reserved for non-sentient ordinary animals)

As a heads up, I am up for either 1x1, one-shot, or group style roleplays. However, I do play over Discord (darkangel76#8091) rather than on the forums. So, if anything above (including what you see on the links) looks interesting, feel free to contact me on Discord and we can see if anything will work out or not. Thanks for reading.

Back
Top Bottom