Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Zootopia and Others

SubmissiveBoyToy

Femboi Sorcerer
Greetings all. I thought I'd put a post up here. Guess I'll put up some guidelines first.

1. Want semi-literate writers. I hate it when posts are short and progress the story none. Minimum of one sizable paragraph.

2. I don't care what gender you are in real life and i expect the same courtesy if you contact me. I am physically male but play both genders. If you don't like that don't contact me

3. I play submissive characters but I am not passive with writing, meaning I will contribute to the story and expect you to as well. My hard limits are scat and guro. I will roleplay other kinks as long as discussed before hand.

4. Be respectful. If you roleplay an arrogant character that is one thing but in ooc be respectful or I will block you faster than Natsu Dragneel eats fire.

5. For me, futas are always dominant and I will not play them. If the pairing is a male character with a futa then I will play the male and end up being the bottom.

6. I personally do not like playing more than one character but if you wish to do so and it fits with the story then feel free to do so.

7. I really only roleplay the PM. I do not have discord or anything else so do not ask.

8. Do not send me a message just saying hi or I'm interested. I have laid out many options here. When you contact me tell me which pairing interested you or if you have one i didn't list tell me and give me a possible storyline

9. And yes as you can see from many of the pairings i like size difference. Imagining Judy getting banged by a bigger animal does excite me

If more rules come to me I will add them

Now for pairings.

MxF:
-Nick/Judy
-OC/Judy
-Finnick/Judy
-Mayor/Judy
-Mayor/Bellweather
-OC/Bellweather
-Nick/Gazelle
-Finnick/Gazelle
-OC/Gazelle
-OC/OC

FxF or FxFuta:
-Judy/Gazelle
-Judy/Bellweather
-Judy/OC
-Gazelle/OC
-Bellweather/OC

MxFuta:
-Nick/Judy
-Nick/Gazelle
-Nick/OC
-Finnick/Judy
-Finnick/Gazelle
-Finnick/OC

MxM:
-Nick/Finnick
-Finnick/OC
-Nick/OC
-Nick/Chief Bogo

If you have any suggestions for other pairings feel free to suggest them to me when you contact me
[automerge]1552455662[/automerge]
NSFW pic

Rule 34
[automerge]1552456805[/automerge]
Rule 34
Rule 34
Rule 34
Rule 34
Rule 34
Rule 34
Rule 34
Rule 34