Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for fandom BNHA and Yuri on Ice 1x1s

breathesdisaster

Meteorite
Hi all! I'm specifically looking to play Bakudeku or Kiribaku for BNHA and Otayuri from Yuri on Ice! I have the following plots in mind, separated by ship, but I’m also open to discussion on other plots! If you like one of the plots and think it would suit a different ship, I’d be up for that too. I’m up for pretty much any crossover as long as I’m a fan too! I would prefer to write multi-paragraph and on Discord, but I am open to other mediums as well.

Bakudeku [Prefer to play Bakugo]:

1. Summer House
I’d do this with any pairing. This is from plotsforall! Here is the prompt that I found:
“A group of friends decide to rent a beach house together for one month of summer. Due to a terrible thunderstorm on the day that everyone is supposed to arrive, only Muse A and Muse B show up on the first afternoon. Weather conditions become so poor that the roads are closed and the rest of their friends aren’t able to make it until the storm clears up (2 days later). On their own for the first weekend, Muse A and Muse B bond, exploring the house, cooking together, talking until morning, eventually giving in to a strong physical attraction between them the night before everyone else arrives. The twist: Muse B is dating one of the friends who hasn’t arrived yet, but hasn’t mentioned this to Muse A. The truth comes out when the rest of the group arrives.”
YES. Let Bakugo arrive at the house first because he’s the one picking up the keys, and let Deku arrive early too because he didn’t realize everyone else wasn’t arriving till later. Let Bakugo wonder how he’s going to handle a few days alone with this nerd after he realizes the weather is too bad for everyone else to join them. Let Bakugo wonder why is so becoming so interested in this timid guy. Let them fall into bed together. Let Deku be completely crushed when he realizes that Bakugo actually has a girlfriend. Give me this please.​
2. Bare: A Pop Opera AU
This might be a long shot that anyone knows what this is, but give me Catholic boarding school Bakudeku, with Deku (Peter) as the obviously-gay boy who is roommates with Bakugo (Jason), the resident golden boy with a secret. Give me secret Bakudeku cuddles, with Deku wanting to make the relationship public knowledge, and Bakugo wanting their relationship to remain the best kept secret. Enter female character (Ivy), the girl who has had a crush on Bakugo for ages, and give me Bakugo struggling to figure out what he wants out of life.
Also, if you haven’t ever heard of or watched Bare, there are loads of versions up on Youtube. I promise it’s amazing.​
3. College AU
I am such a sucker for the star quarterback falls in love with the library nerd trope. Give me Bakugo coming into the library to study and meeting Deku who works there. Give me Dekusquad giving him a hard time and warning him to watch out for Bakugo, who has a bit of a reputation. Give me Deku attending a football game for the first time to go watch Bakugo play. I am in love with this.​
4. Spiderman AU
Deku and Bakugo have been best friends since childhood. One day, Deku gets bitten by a genetically modified spider and suddenly everything changes. He is quicker, he has sharper senses, and he learns that with these new skills, he can save lives. Then he realizes that there are downsides to his new abilities, the worst of all being that he has to hide this from his best friend.
Bonus points if he tries to break off his friendship with Bakugo after he realizes that he is being targeted by villains.
Extra bonus bonus points if Deku saves Bakugo at some point and there is an upside-down kiss.​
Kiribaku [Prefer to play Bakugo]:
1. Greek AU
Loosely based on the television show in which Bakugo and Kirishima are rival fraternity presidents [think Bakugo as the president of Omega Chi, the school’s top fraternity known for their academics and athletics, and think Kirishima as the president of Kappa Tau, the school’s ‘black sheep’ fraternity based mostly on partying] who somehow manage to fall in love.​
Otayuri [Prefer to play Yuri]:
1. The Walking Dead AU
Honestly, I’ll do this one with any pairing, but I’d especially love it as Otayuri. Give me best friends trying to navigate the post-apocalyptic world by themselves until they start to find people they can trust, but not all of those people make it out alive. Give me reckless Yuri, who will literally do anything to make sure Otabek doesn’t get hurt, and give me caring Otabek who will do exactly the same. Give me best friends who end up falling in love amidst all the bullshit in the world. Give me.​
2. Cheerleader/Football player
I desperately need new kid! Yuri quickly rising the ranks on the cheerleader squad, and I need football star Otabek to take notice. I have actually thought about this extensively and have many ideas. XD​
Any!:
1. Canon Continuation
OBVIOUSLY am down to start any sort of canon continuation from any point for any pairing! I am up to date on both the anime and the manga for BNHA, and am obviously up to date on Yuri On Ice.​
2. Fake Boyfriends
I am such a damn sucker for this trope. Give me rich boy Bakugo or Yuri who is known for sleeping around and when his parents say that they are going to cut him off if he doesn’t cut it out, he accidentally tells them he’s dating Deku/Kirishima/Otabek.
Bonus points if he and said person are enemies at the start of the plot.​

Back
Top Bottom