Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Few Gangbang Ideas

Hello everybody! I am looking to arrange a gangbang roleplay with someone who doesn't mind playing multiple characters. I have a few different scenarios in mind. For my first idea MC's husband has been revealing one of his fantasies to his wife how he really wants to watch her get gangbanged. Every time he brings it up she shrugs it off, not seeming to be into it. Its approaching their first anniversary and she decides that would be the perfect gift for him. Arranging a gangbang with a group of strangers and recording the whole event. He has no idea about any of this until he gets the recorded DVD for his anniversary gift. He's in for quite the surprise as he watches what he believes to be his semi-prude wife get gangfucked and do things she would seldomly do with him or not even do with him at all.
For my second idea MC has an appliance delivered to her house. Keep in mind she is married and when they initially made the purchase they didnt pay for installation. They have no idea how to install this appliance properly so MC has an idea up her sleeve of how she will coerce these delivery men to give her what she wants if you know what I mean. This all happens while hubby is at work.
And for my final idea MC is on her way back from a business conference. She forgets to put gas in her car and runs out of gas and becomes stranded in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night. She has no service on her phone to call for help or to even call her husband. She decides to start walking to the nearest gas station that she past miles back. As shes on her walk it begins to start pouring rain, she looks for the nearest shelter which happens to be an old abandoned warehouse. She finds a way in but little does she know it's where a strange sex cult holds their rituals. Before she knows it she becomes a part of one of their gangbang rituals.
Please PM me, looking forward to getting something going!

#BUMP!@$%> I know the calender just turned to September but would love to get a Halloween or a creepy type of scenario going...

#BUMP!@$%> I know the calender just turned to September but would love to get a Halloween or a creepy type of scenario going...

Back
Top Bottom