Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quae Questum Orbitae (World of the Elements)

Booyah

You're thinking this through, I like that! Electromagnetism (like Magneto) is a good choice while the other two could be a little tricky. I can allow Veritaskinesis or Cerebrumkinesis, but in the end it depends on how you plan to use them. There are a lot magical creatures that don't even need to speek or can't be understood unless you learn their language while the control over brains and their functions could become too op over time so I'd have to limit it a little.

--------------------------------------------------------

wiki

A pack of razor wolves approach you as soon as you enter the forrest, but keep their distance when they see the undead instead of attacking.

Yea, I see where you’re coming from. Electromagnetokinesis it is!

Just realized, though... with Sound/Sonic powers and my Kinesis... If I run fast enough to make a sonic boom and use my Kinesis, could I theoretically create a low-range EMP?

Booyah

Yes, but not right at the start. All you can do is using your kinetic powers to zap someone with a weak electric charge and manipulate small metallic objects for now.

If there isn't anything left to add or discuss, then you can start the tutorial! I just need to think about a new scenario for you.

wiki

The wolves watch you with a glimmer of curiousity in their eyes, ready to strike as soon as they can detect any killing intent or some other hostile actions.

Last edited:
Put my sword into the ground as I walk forward a bit, “ if you want easy pray then join...” simply saying putting herhand out again as she kneels down a bit to not show agreesion.

Booyah

Never heard or read preesh before. The more you know, I guess. Anyway, you wake up in a room with a wooden door and no windows. There is a rusty lever made out of old scrap metal to your left and your backpack of holding filled with all your gear to the right.

wiki

The leader of the razor wolves walks towards you and bows down after the other pack members looked at him. They want to follow you and accepted you as their new alpha!

“ well you should be better though...” putting a hand to the wolves head and try to transfer some power to probably mutate them full of dark energy and turn them into hellhounds also hoping to turn them bigger so I could get a ride then go off to see possibly some sign of a bigger monster or even a dragon den in the mountains.

wiki

Your magic changes the razor wolves, turning them into blade-hounds which are like an evolved form combined with a hellhound. The leader has three heads like a cerberus while the others have only two heads and are a bit smaller. You can now ride on your new underlings, but maybe you should get a sadle to be more comfortable. They lead you deeper into the woods after listening to your unspoken desire and stop in front of a deep ravine where an ominous, tendril-like black fog is crawling out from the depths below.

Booyah

You have all your equipment, items, weapons and other starting gear that you got with you. It's inside the backpack of holding as long as you haven't taken it out or equipped already. Everyone who starts the adventure with or without a tutorial has their belongings with them in order to have a better chance at surviving.

Yeah, I goggled preesh when I read it in your reply. I always do that with an unknown word since English isn't my first language.

I inspect the lever, looking to see wether it still works. If this thing's made of junk, and it's rusty, I figure it might break off if I either pull it too hard or brutally. Plus, I hope to find out what the heckin' thing does, too.

{I don't believe English isn't your first language... It's amazing that you're able to do such amazing things like this!}

(You haven't heard me say anything in English...I'm still struggling a bit with pronounciation despite my internship in England. I read a lot of novels, manga and webcomics in English as well as write here on BM a lot, but still need to improve my talking skills.)

Booyah

The different parts of the lever are welded together pretty good and it isn't rusty enough to break in two or more pieces. You can pull/push it or simply leave through the door.

Jump on the hellhound as we go, looking down and over. Decide to kick a rock down anyway wondering what would even happen and thinking about just going then as I put a hand out to maybe touch it.

Booyah

Pulling the lever causes a trapdoor to open directly under your feet, causing you to fall down for a while and landing in moving water. The current is too strong for you to get out and soon you're carried along for a few miles. It took you only a few minutes before you arrived at a still lake. There seems to be something swiming in the water and it's approaching at a quick speed. Luckily, it doesn't look like you lost any of your items.

wiki

You can't even see how deep the ravine is while your new underlings seem to be afraid of approaching the chasm any further. The mist disperses only to reform again when it gets hit by the rock, but in a way that looks like it just avoided the small stone. Touching the black fog causes you to feel like your mana is getting sucked out of your body as long as you're touching the tendrils of the fog. It reaches out towards some of your undead underlings and turns them into lfeless bones after absorbing their magical essence that keeps them moving.

I accidentally lose my grip on my Arrow as I fall down the seemingly endless passageway. As I find myself in the river, I see the creature approaching. I draw the Bow again before realizing the device won't likely work in the water, or at least not well. Regardless, I loose the Arrow at the aquatic beast and draw my revolvers, sending off a volley of blasts at the movement in the water.

wiki

Your canine minions don't question your decision since they know that there is only certain doom awaiting those who enter the ravine and follow you wherever you want to go to.

Booyah

It turns out that there is a giant fish that looks like a mix between a frog and a carp with golden scales swimming towards you, revealing itself when it leaps out of the water. The arrow gets reflected by a scale, but one of your gun blasts an eye out, causing the aquatic creature to miss you by a few meters and sending you towards the shore with a big wave.

I am offset by the hideous nature of the frog-fish, but I manage to use the wave it made to my advantage, rolling out of the wave as it hits shore and sending off a few vollies at the creature, now knowing where to hit it to make it hurt.

Back
Top Bottom