Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You lied to me. (Tempted_Kitsune and I)

Akuma

Lucifer
Sable a once well not so proud angel was now a proud fallen angel. She ruled her life and others by force. Nearly no one had a chance at her even the darkest of creatures. Though sometimes she did get tipsy and played to much. But this was Sable a fallen angel with the grace of an angel. A killer none the less. She killed many humans and demons earning her a bounty and even killing angels. She hardly cared for who was around and who was killed. But soon these little acts started to bore her and she needed something more. A pet if it must be said.

During the night she decided to fuck herself up. Ripping her cloths and leaving shreds and even making it look like she was raped. Well to tell the truth she just found some guy to big for her to try and fuck her. Painful yes but effective most deffinantly. As this went on she left the follish man dead. And soon she started to limp her way along roads. Whimpereing tears were down her cheeks as she maid herself look horrible. (That's all i could really think. sorry if it's short).

Iris sighed softly to herself as she made her way along the road to her home,her silvery hair flowing down her back.She was eager to get home and relax and she wasnt expecting anything eventful to happen.She was a young human girl of around 18 years of age,her green eyes scanning the road when she came upon sight she couldnt believe.Wandering down the road was a beautiful fallen angel,her clothing torn and dirty.From what Iris could see the angel seemed to be crying.Iris quickly brought the car up beside the woman and rolled down the window."Are you allright dear?"She asked with concern in her soft voice.She didnt want the woman to think that she was some creep that would take advantage of her.

She looked up at her."Please help me."She said with a tear streaked face."I...I was just abused...A..And raped."She said and held onto the car leaning against it. "Please...Just till i can get back on my feet."She said her wings covered her body to protect her. "Please I will do anything to pay you back...I just need somewhere to stay."She said before the she made it look like the pain got to her. Falling down onto the ground she passed out. And it looked real for her because her hand moved and showed a nice gash on her side. Of course not fatal but enough to make anyone pass out.

Iris couldnt help but to feel for the woman as she spoke of what happened to her."O...of course!! I would never refuse some one who needs help.."She said as she moved to open the door for her.It was then that the fallen angel fell to the ground and Iris's green eyes found the gash that marred her lithe body.She couldnt help but to take in the fallen angel's beauty as she quickly got out of the car and set her down gently in the back of the car.She closed the doors and quickly made her way back to her home.

Once they had made it back to her home,Iris carried her in and up to her bedroom,setting her down gently on her bed.She took a wash cloth and gently began to clean and tend to the many shallow scrapes and cuts that peppered the angel's body before moving to take care of the gash to her side.

She was not moving as she was moved and taken into the house. All sable could think of was how stupid this human was. Had she not heard of a black winged angel taking advantage of people. When they least relized it? As she started to clean sable up she started to wake up. When her vision came clear and she saw a roof. She gasped and bolted up only to feel the stinging pain down in her crotch and the gash. Maybe she over did it. Letting out a yelp of pain she laid back down."Where am I?"She asked softly looking around before she saw the girl."Who are you?"Sable asked again.

As she cleaned and tended to her wounds gently,Iris's eyes took in her glossy black feathered wings.They were truly beautiful to say the least and she knew the stories of fallen angels tricking people.She didnt believe that was the case though,why would she go though the trouble of hurting herself? Iris was used to her friends and family saying that she was much too trusting.Suddenly she felt the fallen angel move and cry out in pain as she suddenly sat up and fell back down."I...its allright, my name is Iris and your in my home.You passed out by my car on the side of the road."She explaied as she looked up at her.

She sighed at the comfort of her words."Im..Sable."She said."Thank you for you help."She added. She watched her mend to her cut's. God she should have made it simple and not get this fucked up. But oh well it worked. SHe needed rest and soon this Girl Iris would become hers."Hey Iris do you have some ice for my...Well."She blushed."My crotch it's rather sore and bothering."She added her blush was a deep crimson red. She wasen't emberresed she just had to act. Such a fool the human was.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Sable....ive never met a fallen angel before.."She said and smiled softly as she finished tending to her wounds,the gash at her side bandaged.She blushed at the request and nodded."I....ive got an icepack Ill go get it."She said before walking from the room.Iris made her way downstairs and into the kitchen,grabbing the icepack from the fridge.While she was downthere she quickly made Sabel a sandwich,thinkiing that she might be hungery after having such a thing happen to her."Ime back,I made you something to eat if your hungry.."She said as she entered with the icepack in one hand and the sandwich on a plate in the other.

She smirked as she left. To easy the ice pack would serve to help her and prove to be an advantage against the human girl."Thank's."She said and took both items. Gently placing the ice pack against her sex it instantly sent a moan and shivers to her. God it felt to good. Taking a bite and finishing the food she smiled pleasently."Thank you Iris."She said."I never knew some humans were this kind...I figured that all the males want were fuck sluts and girls just wanted money."She said with a giggle as she laid their."After I rest up can you help me clean my wings?"

A soft blush could be seen as she heard the moan,it sounded much more longing then she would have expected.She had not expected such blunt views and blushed again."I...Im perfectly happy with what I have....besides, I wouldn't know what a man would want..I tend to stay away from most of them."She said with a smile as she watched her finish up her sandwich."W what would I do? Ive never helped an angel with her wings before."

When Sable looked at her she tilted her head slightly."Why are you blushing...You've seen yourself naked right?"She asked."So their shouldn't be any difference in what you see...At least I don't have a dick then I would have to be embarrassed."She said with a giggle."Well All you have to do is help me to a bath or shower and hose them down then gently scrub them with soap...And dry by patting."She added."It's simple no?"She asked with a giggled and slowly sat up wincing in pain every so often.

Iris smiled and nodded as she moved to sit on the side of the bed."Y..your right there's nothing to be embarrassed about."She agreed as she listened to her.She wasn't used to Sable's plain way of talking.She held out her hand to Sable."Ill help you to the shower if you would like?"She offered as she got up and took the fallen angels hand ready to let if go if she didnt wish for help.((gahh bad post))

She giggled."Thank you."She said and took the hand getting up slowly keeping the ice against her folds. Soon this simple human girl will become hers and that's when she will strike is when she had enough energy. But right now this was good enough to be cared for and have her cator to her everywhim."Thanks for your help though."Sable said softly."I've never ran into anyone humans as helpful as you."She added and leaned against her. She was making herself look rather weak from what happen to ensure the girls trust.

"Your quite welcome Sable I'm happy to help.She said with a soft smile as she helped the fallen angel to her feet and led her slowly to the bathroom.She was happy to have company and blisfully unaware of the fate that loomed before her at the hands of Sable.As Sable leaned against her Iris smiled and shook her head."Its just how I am...I hate seeing others suffer."She admitted as they entered the bathroom and she moved to draw Sable's bath for her.

Sable giggled."I owe you my life...If their is anything i can do name it."She said and watched as the water started. God this was going to feel good on her body. Maybe she'd give it a day or two before she turned on the kind girl."So tell me a little bit about your hobbies and such."She said."Like what do you do for fun or anything."She added with a smile.

"Please dont mention it dear you dont owe me anything."She said with a happy smile as she made sure that the water was perfect before shutting off the water."Well I cant really say that there's much to do here.Theirs tv,plenty of movies and internet but I dont really go out much."She replied.It was true She was normally very shy but something about sable let her be more open."I allso love to read,Ive got quite a collection."she said with a giggle.

She smiled."Well that's a lot more then me."She said."Im...Well rather im homeless...I've never had a home ever since I have fallen."He said with a sigh. Looking at the water she smiled."Care to join me?" Sable said as she slowly slipped into the water herself. She could manage that at least."Hey...When you do wash my wings be gentle...They've well you know."She blushed.

"Your homeless?"She asked in suppriese."I...If you would like,I have an extra room you could use."She offered with a smile.It would be nice having someone else in the house.She blushed again at her offer but accepted."If you would like..I would love too."She said as she turned around and slipped off her clothes.She turned back to Sable and sunk into the water with a soft sigh."I Promise Ill be careful Sable."

She smiled."Thank you...I will gladly accept."She smiled and leaned back slightly."This will be great...Im sure you will enjoy my company."She said."I've always found a thing...Well for females over males."She said with a blush. She was surprised to be open with a human but then again trust was virtue.

Iris couldnt help but to smile warmly as she accepted her offer.The warm water was so relaxing and she was quickly becoming more comfortable around Sable."Im positive that we will get along great Sable."She said softly before blushing at her coment."I....Ive never really cared much for males myself..."She admited with a shy smile.

~Reply if you wish it was my fauly i never replied.~

She giggled."That's good."She said."Now that I know that I won't have to be emberresed around you."She said as her wings twitched lightly."Can you please get the blood out of my wings it's getting rather annoying."She pleaded.

((Thats quite allright dear I dont mind.^^))
Iris smiled softly, relaxing once again as she nodded and moved forward to gently wash the blood from her wings.Her touch was soft and gentle as the blood was cleaned away to leave the water a lightly tinted crimson."Such beautiful wings..."She said softly and blushed as she stroked her wing slowly,She knew that they had only just met but she couldnt help but feel comfortable around Sable

Sable moaned slightly. It was a turn on to have her wings stroked in certain spots."Oh uhh.."She blushed realizing she moaned."Sorry...It's just such a turn on in certain spots on my wings."She said and stood up."Let's empty the water and refill it I don't want to be bathed it old blood."She smirked and pulled the plug.

Iris was a bit supprised by the soft moan that escaped Sable's lips,She blushed even deeper but she continued stroking her wings.She Nodded and turned the tabs to refill the bath with steaming hot water once again.She sighed softly in comfort as the water filled the tub once again and bit her lip."Forgive me if you dont wish for me to stroke your wings...I didnt know that they were so sencitive."She said softly and looked down.

Sable giggled madly."Oh come on we are girls...What's the worst that could come from stroking my wings?"She asked and sat back into the water replacing the stopper."Now come on let's get washed up."She said and leaned back."You can stroke them all you want..That's how they get soft...From being played with and kept nicely."She added.

Back
Top Bottom