Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You lied to me. (Tempted_Kitsune and I)

Iris laughed softly,she was acting quite silly and she didnt know why.She nodded with a smile and continued to stroke her wings before taking a washcloth and gently cleaning both herself and Sable's bodys.She her touch continued to be gentle as she washed what was left of the blood and dirt away."Your wings are so soft..."She said with a smile."I wish I could have wings like yours.."

She smirked."Most humans want them but it's not a matter of choice."She said with a small purr at the cleaning."It all depends on what you did your life and your ways."She said."Some girls are turned into demons and others go to heaven to become angels."She spat out hating that word."Im just what you call a fallen angel."She said with a seductive tone.

Iris smiled as as she continued to clean the fallen angel."I...I hope Ive been a good enough person to become an angel...Becoming a demon would be scary."She said softly and began to wash her own hair."So you were a good person and became an angel....but then you did something bad?"She asked shyly,unsure if it was polite to ask her such a question.She was curious about her new friend and roomate.

"Yeah you can say bad."She said with a smirk hidden from the girl."Just what I did you might not want to hear it."She added and turned towards the girl."You know since we are naked why don't we play."She smirked and moved up the girls body till her lips were mere inches from hers."After all we are girls and no one can get pregnant."

Iris couldnt see her face and assumed that she was hiding her expression in shame."You can tell me if you wish....I wont judge you.."She said softly.She looked at Sable in confusion from her statement but as she drew closer a deep blush appeared on her face.Her lips were so close now...."I...Ive never though..."She said softly.She wasnt saying no however.She shyly moved to touch her cheek and nodded.

She giggled."Yeah you would."She said and before letting her speak kissed her deeply but that's not all that happened. She slid her tongue into Iris's mouth and sought her tongue. Then the sensation of somethign from sables lips started to flow into the girls. It was a toxin used to force people to her will and now Iris was about to relize that she was hers and that the fallen angel lied.

Iris was about to protest that she wouldnt when she felt Sables silky lips aginst her and felt her teasing tongue as it carressed her own.She felt something flowing into her mouth from Sables tongue and thought that it was her own sliva.She couldnt help the soft whimper that escaped her as she felt her head becoming slightly hazzy and a strange feeling spreading though her body.

Sable giggled and removed her lips slowly standing up. Whipping her lips with her hand she smirked."Not bad."She said."Now Iris...Who are you and what Am i?"She asked wanting to know if the toxin was affecting her fast or slow.

Iris was confused as she felt Sable pulling away and standing up.The confusion showed on her face as she stood up as well.She felt a strange compulsion to say something but shook her head to try and clear her thoughts."W....whats going on?W...why do I feel so strange?"She asked softly.Her head was filling with the strangest feelings.

She smirked and leaned down only to kiss Iris again letting the fluid flow more into her mouth this time she delievered it by her mouth instead of lips. So this way she would end up falling for the idea of slave and mistress."Now what are you Iris?"She asked and licked the girls lips the toxin still lingured on her tongue."I might be a fallen angel but I developed that toxin for these purposes."She added.

Once again she was kissed by those lovely lips and once again her the world seemd to dissapear as she was kissed and kissed back.Her mind was filled with thoughts of Sable.She was confused,what was her friend doing,Wait...not her friend Sable was her mistress and Iris was her slave.Iris was still aware of what was happening to her and the betrayle showed in her eyes and voice as she replied."I am your slave mistress Sable..."

She giggled."Good girl."Sable said and got out of the tub letting the water drip off of her."I am Mistress Sable."She said."And you are my pet."She added."She could tell their was a sence of betrayal and fear."The Toxin will wear off but it will be embedded that you will acknowledge me as mistress."

As she said it she could allready feel the toxin running its course.It seemed to be extreamly effective and fast to leave the body."W....Why?"She asked in a shaky voice."I..I helped you,took you into my home...what are you going to do to me.....mistress?"She asked in her soft voice.She looked down at the ground down ashamed that she had been tricked by the fallen angel.

"Your problem is that you didn't expect a killer to come into your house."She said."Those injurys i had someone do it to gain your trust."She purred and turned to the girl."I Like women who are innocent and have yet to be broken."She added."And now My Iris...Come to mistress and dry her off."She said and spreaded her leg's a little to let her see her folds. Her seductive nature would alone pull her.

"A...A killer?"She asked with a sudden stab of fear as she listened to her.She blushed deeply as she heard how Sable discribed her.She was sure that now that Sable had controll of her,she wouldnt remain pure for very long."She blushed even deeper as she watched her spreading her legs.Her lovely folds dripping from the bath and from what she was going to do to Iris.She was just innocent enough that she nodded and moved to grab her mistress a towel.

"With luck I might keep you alive instead of as a dead reminder of failure."She said."But it all comes down to how you please me."She said."And if your still a virgin then you get double points...I love to pop a girls cherry with my fingers or even the very tip of my wings."She purred out and crossed her arms over her breasts."Now come at me with whatever you got."

Iris blushed and looked down."I...I am a virgin mistress."She said shyly and nodded."A...As mistress wishes.."She shyly moved forward and and got down on her knees.She had never pleasured another woman before but she didnt wish for her life to end either.She began to shyly lick at her dripping folds.A soft wimper escaping her as her tongue explored.Her eyes moved up to meet hers as she attemped to please her.

Sable smiled at the answer."Oh im going to love making you scream when I steal your cherry."She said with a giggle and soon let out a moan as her folds were licked."Mmm...Good I will teach you well how to please a girl...After all I might as well use an teach before I end up deciding to keep or kill."

Iris blushed deeply as she continued to lick and suck shyly,her tongue flicking against her clit and probing deep inside of Sables dripinig folds as she looked up at her mistress."P...Please dont kill me...I dont want to die..."She said softly before returning to pleasuring her mistress,her hand moving to pay attention to her clit as she licked and teased.

She shivered as the girl kept going on her folds."Mmm...I might not have to kill you...Your doing rather well."She said her leg's begining to grow weak. This had never happened before."I might collapse."She said with a small whimper and moan."God your just a devil with that tongue."

Iris blushed deeply at the sudden complements as she continued,experimenting and finding what seemed to draw more moans form her,she targeted her clit,licking and nibbleing as she drank her sweet arousal egerly.She wanted to live and if she had to pleasure a fallen angel to do it she would.She tried to hide the fact that the more the fallen angel moaned and cried out,the more aroused Iris herself became.

Sable let out a moan as she fell to her knees and leaned against Iris."God damn bitch."She shuddered."You are never to make mistress fall to her knees infront of a slave."She said and smacked her hard across the face feeling emberessed for the sudden act."You will take me to bed now."She growled panting.

Iris was supprised by her mistress as she fell to her knees before her and shuddered in pleasure.She felt the sudden sting of a hard slap and cried out as she fell back holding her cheek."I...Im sorry mistress I was only doing as you bid me..."She wimperd and blushed as she obeyed and moved to the bed.

She growled."I don't care you don't make me fall to a slaves level."She said and laid down on the bed."Now make me cum or the next time I won't slap you."She said and spreaded her leg's."And if you don't do it the way you were then you will pay the price dearly."She growled rather pissed with her now.

Iris bit her lip and nodded as she crawled into the bed before her mistress.She licked her lips and sighed softly as she inhaled the intoxicating sent of her arousal,her tongue darting out to lap up her juices.She eagerly began licking and sucking,doing exactly what she was before to make her mistress cum.

Back
Top Bottom