Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Amelia couldn't help but laugh at his words; true, the action was a bit out of character for her. Her shyness still managed to shine through though, because as saw him go to take off his shorts, she averted her gaze, a blush staining her pale cheeks. It wasn't until she heard him get into the water that she allowed herself to look back at him. She smiled and squeezed his hand. "Guess I should give fair warning then," she said, leaning over to nip the lobe of his ear, whispering into it, "I'm a bit unpredictable."

Stephen shook his head as she closed her eyes if she was not going to look he would have to find another way. "That's more than okay it was a great surprise."He smiled his hand pulling hers into his lap quickly both his hands taking hers closing it around his shaft. He groaned softly loving the feeling of her hand on him. He smiled slipping his arm behind her neck holding her to his side. His eyes locked on face to watch her reaction to having him in her hand.

At first, she didn't say anything. And she didn't move, either. A faint blush returned to her cheeks as she felt the growing hardness of that part of him in her small hand. She had never touched a man this way and so she wasn't entirely sure what she was supposed to do. The groan he gave indicated that he liked the feeling of her fingers around him, so in response, she tightened her grip just a tad. Then even began to move over him, stroking in a naive and tentive way. She bit at her lip, almost as if she were concentrating on the attentions she was giving his crotch.

He groaned again as she started to stroke him growing nearly instantly in her hand, now as hard as he had ever been. His breathing was slow and deep as he enjoyed her touch. "You are quite the natural at that. I certainly was not expecting you to do this. It feels really nice. "He relaxed eyes closed as his arm draped down around her neck. His hand finding her left breast cupping it lightly giving it a soft squeeze his thumb rubbing her nipple lightly. "You certainly are quite the bundle of surprises."

She bit her lip as he rolled her nipple, it becoming hard under the attention. It sent a shiver down her spine and she had to resist the urge to moan. His words made her smile and she thought of what else she could do that would surprise him. His acceptance of her touch and his enjoyment of it made her feel bold, and a tad naughty. 21 years of pent of sexual frustration - well, more like 8 years since 13 was the first time she had even had a dirty thought - was a lot to deal with. It made her a little more brazen, then she would have ever been. Her fingers trailed up the length of him, circling the tip before she turned her hand into a fist and slid her palm down and along him. She slid closer, sitting beside him now, pressing her body close against his as she continued to encompass him in a now slightly faster and harder motion.

Stephen moved slowly standing up next to stepping from the water slowly."I think the bath should wait. "He smiled grabbing a towel letting and opened the drain. "That is if you would not mind laying in bed with me like this."He did not mention would would happen but they both knew his intentions just by looking at his groin pointing at her. It throbbed almost begging him take her right now but he would not do so unless they could both be comfortable.

Amelia blushed as he stood and she was able to see exactly what she had been touching. She bit her lip and nodded, averting her gaze, her own form raising up out of the water. She reached out for a towel and wrapped it around her own body. Leg lifted as she climbed up and out of the tub. "I don't mind," she said quietly, shyly, walking into the bedroom, knowing he would follow her. She crawled up onto the bed and stretched out on her back, not in any way insinuating or dirty.

Stephen smiled moving over to her as she laid down pulling the towel away lightly. "Do you want me to show you those bite locations i was telling you about?" He smiled running his hand over her calf leaning down kissing it lightly just before his hand. Slowly he pressed his lips against her skin over and over letting his lower lip drag from kiss to kiss as he inched higher and higher up her leg. His eyes locked on hers as he kissed and touched her skin. He could not believe how fantastic she looked he wanted to just stare at her like this for ever.

Amelia shivered from the cool touch of his lips on her skin; she had always been a touch more sensitive than most of the people she knew, girls and guys included. "S-sure," she said, vaguely remembering something about that. It was kind of hard to think coherently when he was touching her, kissing her. Her body trembled, but not from cold as she lay there bare to his gaze. She should have felt ashamed, embarrassed, like she wanted to hide, but she didn't. She wasn't ashamed, or embarrassed. She was a tad nervous, she realized though.

His lips made there way up her thigh he smiled catching a full view of her woman hood. He smiled as he turned her leg out spreading her a bit. "This is the one most vampires say is their favorite. I love this one but i would prefer the neck or my the next one i will show you. "His cheek was pressed against her woman hood as he opened his mouth wide pressing his fangs lightly into her thigh."It is said this is the most pleasurable bite for you and gives me blood the fastest. "HE smiled as he turned kissing his way up her stomach now positioned his knees between hers as he smiled kissing his way between her breasts." This is my absolute favorite. It is the an intensely pleasurable bite for you. And yields blood slowly so the bite lasts longer. "He smiled opening his mouth wide taking her entire nipple into his mouth. His fangs just above her nipple his tongue gently touching the little nub in the center. "I could show you how they feel if you like."He smiled keeping his mouth wrapped around her nipple his hands taking hers lightly.

Amelia blushed furiously even as she shivered and bit her lip, her thigh being one of the most sensitive places on her body. What he said made sense; the phemoral artery in the thighs yeilded blood the quickest. If one were to have the phemoral severed, they would bleed out in moments. He moved on and she listened, unable to stifle the small moan that came forth when he wrapped his mouth around her nipple, his fangs pressing against her. That itching sensation was coming back, the one he had warned her of after giving her his blood. The itch for his bite. She bit her lip and nodded, "okay."

Stephen groaned with excitement as he pressed his stomach down into her womanhood. His fangs grew and sank into her breast just above her nipple groaning happily. His mouth closed driving his nipple into her mouth deeper his tongue flicking and swirling around that little nub as blood flowed slowly. He drank it slowly the taste was different but she still tasted better than anything he had ever tasted before. His hands ran over her skin touching every inch he could reach except her womanhood.

She moaned loudly as his fangs sunk into the skin just above her nipple. Her hands clutched at his hair gently as she moaned again; the ebb of blood was a lot slower from there, but it didn't matter because it was just as intense if not more so. Her nipple was hard in his mouth, soft peak rigid. "Mmm, Stephen..." she bit her lip and rolled her head, arching up into him and his bite.

He spent nearly 2 minuets and had gotten less then half the blood there he would get in his 30 second bite on her neck. The entire time the pair where embraced his tongue darted and flicked at her nipple. The sucking he was doing for her blood working 2 fold against her nipple. As he fed he groaned loudly int her flesh absolutely loving being able to touch her like this. His had gripped the other breast lightly teasing the nub between 2 fingers giving a soft light twist.

Slowly be closed her wounds and licked her nipple clean. A faint red hew had stained her breast and he smiled giving it a light kiss. Smiled he looked into her eyes kissing her lightly smiling her blood still in his mouth lightly. "Did you enjoy that as much as i think you did?"

"Oh quite," she said as she pressed her lips to his, kissing him softly again. Lapping her tongue across his parted one. Amelia then nipped at his bottom lip and tugged on it playfully, her leg caressing along his, her's smooth as silk. Her cheeks still tinted a soft red as she nipped down from his lips, to his jaw, down to his neck, lapping at the salty taste of his skin. Her body still throbbed from the very erotic bite he had just given her; she had been turned on before, but never had she throbbed from a man's touch, or a woman's. No one's touch affected her as much as Stephen's did.

He kisses and nips drove him mad his hands explored her more aggressively as he allowed her to continue her kissing on his neck. He groaned softly never before had a woman's kisses felt this amazing to him. His hand took her breast lightly massaging it deeply teasing the nipple lightly the extreme sensitivity had not yet worn away as his thumb teased her nipple lightly. "Time for the next bite my love." His body ached for her blood his stomach half full as he pulled away kissing where her throat and beginning to kiss his way down the center of her chest. He wanted to taste her again kissing and nipping his way down her chest. Towards her womanhood his kisses slowly crept his lips never leaving her skin.

Amelia moaned as his attacked her still hyper sensitive breast and nipple, her teeth tugging at her lower as she dropped her head back. Her hands clutched at the bed covers as he made his way down her body, it trembling hotly beneath his own. She felt almost as if her skin were on fire and she wanted him to put that fire out, to quench her thirst for him. She was already aroused, wet, and embarrassed because she knew he could smell it, being a vampire and all. Her cheeks flushed red as he was moving further and further down on her.

He groaned softly as he smelled her his lips pressed into the area above her woman hood. He wanted badly to go down on her but he knew she was expecting his bite not his affection. "I will be back for this. "He smiled pressing his lips against her woman hood in a firm gentle kiss. He smiled and turned his cheek against her pressing it lightly against her woman hood. He smiled kissed her hip groaning happily. With a soft groan he spread his mouth wide and pressed his fangs into her hip. The blood rushed from her body and into his mouth he would not have much time before he needed to stop her bleeding. The blood from here rushed twice as fast as in her neck.

She gasped and moaned loudly as his fangs sunk into the hypersensitive skin of her hip. The blood rushed hot and fast, and she swooned mentally, trying to keep herself from writhing in pleasure under Stephen. She panted, chest heaving as she sucked in breath after breath quickly, only to let it out just as quickly on the sound of a moan. Her blood was even more potent now, the arousal of her body causing the sweet, virgin taste of her to be twice as addicive. It would be hard for him to stop. Her fingers clenched even more tightly in the bed covers. She wasn't sure how long she could stand the burning that she felt to the very core of her body, it was almost driving her crazy, causing her to be qwet and needy. Her embarassment began to slowly fade as well.

Stephen groaned loudly into her thigh as he moved to stop the bleeding. Her blood did things to him that no human made drug could. He looked down his body at his groin and it ached for her but he had other plans for her first time. He wanted her to spend the majority of the night writhing in pleasure. He smiled as he pressed his lips into her womanhood his tongue slowly gently pressed its way deep into her. It would spend a long time exploring inside her he wanted so badly to feel every bit of her. His hand pressed into her lower stomach as his thumb found the pebble at the top lips and rubbed it lightly in a small firm circle. He groaned loudly into her as she tasted almost as good here as her blood did.

As soon as he closed the bite and moved onto her core, his tongue inside of her, she gave a loud moan and writhed under him. Her womanhood clenched in pleasure and her hands had to tighten to the point her knuckles went white, her head tossing on the blankets. She arched when his thumb came across her clit, the hypersensitivity of her body causing her to become more and more aroused to the point where she thought she was going to explode. She was so sensitive and he just seemed to be attacking every spot just the right way. She was worried that if he didn't stop soon she would come while he was eating her out.

His tongue continued to work he deeply he groaned in pleasure enjoying his favorite human activity. His eyes looked up her writhing body to he face watching it as his thumb moved even faster more firmly. He to drive her over that edge send her body into a powerful orgasm even before they started making love. He always preferred his partners have an orgasm before sex it meant they would have more orgasm while having sex. He smiled knowing he would soon have what his body had been begging for, for so long. He would soon be making love to the woman he loved.

She wasn't going to last much longer, not under this kind of stimulation, especially since she was a virgin who had hardly ever even touched herself. Amelia's head fell back and she let out a long, shuddering moan as the coil inside of her snapped free and the orgasm hit her hard. Her hips arched up as her juices flooded his tongue, her toes curling and her back arching up. Hands gripped the bed as tight as she could, her breathing harsh pants as her release shuddered through the length of her body.

Stephen continued to lick her threw the entire orgasm, his tongue continuing to move inside her until relaxed. Once she had relaxed he started kissing his way back up her body. He smiled as he hovered over her looking down into her eyes. "Did you enjoy that as much as as you sounded like you did?" He laughed and pressed his lips against hers the taste of her blood and juices still lingering in his mouth. He pulled back smiling taking a deep breath. " That was a lot of fun!"

She couldn't help but find the taste of her blood and juices somewhat erotic as he kissed her. A soft blush crossed her cheeks, blue eyes looking up at him, sparkling with passion. "I did..." she said, her body still flushed from the arousal he had caused in her. She nipped his lip, slid a hand into his hair and kissed him again, long, hard, her tongue darting against his own. Then she leaned back and licked her lips, smiling up at him. "I love you, Stephen."

Back
Top Bottom