Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

The pair on the ground could hear the commotion just as he tore open the button to her pants. He jerked as the door went flying and he came to see the demon that now stood before them. Amelia eyes watered as she looked at Stephen and the blood covering him; she had tried to warn them but they had not listened to her. They only got what they deserved. "Stephen..." she cried out his name, kicking her legs weakly to get the man off of her. He got up and faced the vampire now, pulling a gun and aiming it at Amelia's head. "What did you do to my men?" he snapped?

Stephen smirked. "I ripped ones throat out, fed from another, and slit ones throat. "He took great joy in torment the man who was going attacking his beloved."Oh and i shot 4 of them with your lovely crossbow. "Stephen heard another turn the corner snapping off a shot before bringing the bow to bear on the man."Make that 5. " He smirked looking into his eyes."The women is an innocent leave her out of this. You wish to harm anyone harm me. "His eyes locked on the mans ready to react his finger on the bows trigger the bow aimed at the mans wrist. If he even hinted at pulling the trigger Stephen planned to pin his arm to the wall.

The man's eyes narrowed, his finger itching to shoot the bitch in the throat to pay back the vampire for what he had done to his men. They had underestimated their prey. His eyes glanced down at the dishelved, beaten, trembling woman and then back to the vampire. A twinge of guilt ate at his gut for what he'd done to the woman, because technically the vampire was right. Though...she was willingly consorting with an abomination, so really, she got what was coming to her. "So..what do we do now, vampire? If your fingers even so much as twitches, I'll shoot the bitch."

"There is are a few options actually. One i kill you and your last man. I like that option. "He hissed staring into the mans eyes. "Two you back away from the woman and we fight. That option ends the same way as the first. I like that option."He wondered if he shot would the arrow spare her any pain. As it was he figured if he shot she would be in incredible pain. If he did not have to change her. "The only option you have the doesn't end in you dieing is this. You put your gun down you promise me you will NEVER bother the 2 of us again. Then i let you leave. Alive! There are lots of vampires in the world hunt them. Leave me be all i want is to be left alone! " Stephen stood still ready for him if he attempted to harm her he would take an arrow in the wrist.

"Tch. Fine. I'll go and leave you alone. But I'm not the head of the Orginization. I'll disappear and tell them I killed you." He said as he knelt and placed the gun on the ground. He held his hands up as Amelia got up and ran straight into Stephen's arms, torn clothes and all. He made his way around them and left the building via a back enterance.

As he turned around the last corner Stephen fired the crossbow nearly missing his head. "Just a reminder... I see your organization again... I will find you and it will be painful. "He held her tight kissing her softly. "Are you okay? "He looked into her eyes holding her close. The pain in his stomach vanishing with her in his arms. He pushed her back into the room and out of the door way there was still one man inside the room and he did not want him finding them. He hoped he would just leave but he was not sure.

The man jerked, then just glared and left taking the other man with him. Amelia clung to Stephen, sobbing now; she was sure the man would've raped and killed her if he hadn't come to help her. As it was, her body ached from all the abuse she had taken from the man - it surprised her that Stephen let the man go, but she could understand why. Her top and bra were still cut and torn, and she held it on desperately with one hand as she clung to her vampire with the other.

Stephen stepped away slowly taking off his blood soaked shirt. "Just take those off they are ruined anyways." He handed her his shirt glancing the last man as he moved carefully out the back door. He looked at her tossing the extra bolts he had on the ground next to the pistol."We need to leave the city quickly. I will have your car fixed once we get to Japan. "He stood there taking a deep breath as he began to return to normal finally staring to relax now that she was safe.

She nodded and turned her back to him, sliding off the torn materials of her shirt and bra. Her back only had a few bruises from being tossed around the room. She slid the shirt on and buttoned it up, though it hung rather loosely on her since he was built bulkier than her. She turned around and brushed her hair from her eyes, bruises on the left hand side of her face becoming apparent, along with her split lip. Her body continued to tremble as if she were cold, moving back towards him.

Stephen kissed her softly before taking her hand. "Look at me and nothing else. I don't think you need to see the things that happened here. " He moved her threw the way he had not came at least this way she would only see things from a distance and would be spared the worst of it. " Don't worry about your injuries they will likely be gone before you go to bed. "He spoke softly noting the speed at which the bruises where forming and starting to fade. "You will heal nearly as fast as i do now. Though... I don't know if i will be biting you again any time soon. " He spoke softly as he lead her threw the large building to the exit.

She listened as he spoke to her and nodded slowly, her hand holding his tightly as he pulled her through the building. She closed her eyes as he led her, not wanting to accidently see any mortal bodies torn or attacked. When they reached the outside, she allowed her eyes to open and peer around. It was lightening now, the night sky. Given the hue of it, she guessed it was 4 am or so. She knew Stephen needed his rest and really, she just wanted to sleep to, hoping this night would fade from her memories and leave her unhaunted.

Stephen tucked her into the car and speed back to the docks. It was closer than the hotel and he did not know if there would be people there. He had not come in on this ship and he owned it under a false name he hoped... it would be safe. He did not say a word as he drove threw the city his finger working feverishly on his phone trying to get a there things brought to the ship. "We should be at sea before we both wake up."He said as he drove out onto the dock on the end of the dock was a massive yacht. It was nearly 200 feet long made out of a fishing boat. Stephen drove the car straight up a large ramp onto the ships deck from there he looked at her. "Welcome to my home. This is where i truly live so i may travel where ever need be. "To the front was a small tower so the boat could steer. To the rear another wider tower half the boats length long leaving only about a 3rd of the boat for a deck. It was only about 15 feet tall but it extended down into the hull making it a 2 story home. He sat there parked on the deck looking at her he needed to get inside but he had at least another half hour.

Amelia nodded as she looked at the massive yacht that was her vampire's true home. This should've been an intimate moment for them, one of a bonding sort, but this night had been too traumatic all together. She knew he would need to get inside soon, so she popped open her side of the car's door and stepped out of the car. She took a deep breathe and inhaled the early morning air, before making her way onto the mobile, water home.

A man in his mid thirties came up to Stephen as he walked inside. "Thank you please just get everything that's not furniture. Please get us off shore as fast as possible. "The man nodded and left with out a word Stephen moved into the home massive cabin that just oozed 1800's England. It had working lights and the newest technology but everything surrounding the modern amenities was antique. "Welcome home my love. I have 2 bedrooms one above the deck and one below. Where would you prefer to stay. "He spoke quietly slipping and arm behind her kissing her cheek. "I think we both need a shower before bed though."He wanted to ask her to join him but he was not sure if he should. "I ... can show you to the bathroom of the room you choose and i will shower ... in the other. "

Silently, she wondered how long it had been she had said anything resembling a word. She wondered silently if he had noticed it too. Eyes traveled along the elegantly decorated interior, it not surprising her at all. She listened to him speak and weighed her options, before shaking her head, just wanting to sleep. A shower could come later. She looked around for the stairs leading down and eventually found them, walking down to the bedroom below deck. Becoming a little light-headed and tired, she sought out the bed and plopped down upon it, her eyes falling shut. Though, she hoped that he had followed her because she wanted his arms around her while she slept. She needed to feel safe. Tiredly, her hand reached out towards the door, towards him.

Stephen shook his head as he followed her down. He knew she was traumatized today had been a very long pain filled day. He looked at her laying on the bed her shirt still wet with blood. He shook his head he would have to replace the sheets at least and more likely the bed. If she was going to lay down like that he might as well to. He walked over tossing the pillow he would be laying on to the floor. His hair was wet with blood he did not want to ruin everything. Slowly he climbed into bed with her after taking off his shoes. Once he laid down he slipped his arms around her tightly and let the nights rest take him.

While they slept the captain and crew of the small ship moved everything Stephen had in the hotel to this ship. The cloths where put in the upstairs bedroom as no one wanted to go below and risk waking the woman he was with. Stephens mechanic brought everything they would need to repair the damage to her car and the tools Stephen would need to do it at sea. Soon the ship was off swaying softly as they made their way across the ocean.

Amelia woke some time later, sitting up rather abruptly in the bed, a sheen of sweat coating her skin. Her eyes darted around her, expecting to see those windowless, cement walls. When she did not, she began to calm herself. She glanced down to Stephen and then to the blood coated blanket they had fallen asleep on and began to feel bad. She had ruined his bed spread, and such a nice one to. Silently, she climbed from the bed and made her way upstairs, sifting through her bags to find a pair of clothes. The boat swayed and she realized they were at sea. If they were going straight to Japan from Elliot Bay, it would take awhile. She pulled a white top from her back pack and a pair of jean shorts. Taking them to the upstairs room's bathroom, she showered and dressed. She threw the bloody, torn clothes in the trash and made her way back to her bags. She shifted through them for a good twenty or so minutes, picking through a few of them. Sticking a needle and a small bag full of thread in between her lips to free her hands, she picked up a bundle of cloth and some nice, elegant, kimono clad patterns. She carried them back to the upstairs bed and sat cross legged, laying the materials out beside her. Nimble fingers began to stitch the patterns, elegant kimono patterns of oriental dragons, rolling hills, and majestic lands, to the big, thick piece of cloth that resembled a blanket. In truth, that's what it was. She felt bad for ruining his nice one, so she was determined to make him a better one. He would find her still there, several hours later when he wandered upstairs to find her upon waking.

Stephen woke up and rolled around on the bed not feeling her he got up slowly."Where is she? "He said softly she almost never was not there when he woke up. He looked at his blanket and shook his head. He pulled it from the bed thankfully it was thick and the blood did not soak threw to the sheets. Soon Stephen went into the shower down stairs. His mind was lost he had not taken a life in nearly 30 years. He stood in the shower letting the water pour over his body as he thought about it. The lack of concern he had when he killed them disturbed him. Had it been so long that he had lost even a hint of remorse. After an hour in the shower he stepped out wrapping a towel around his waist. He searched the room for cloths finding none he shook his head and went up stairs. He walked into the bedroom not expecting to see her he froze looking at her. His skin was still moist and his hair hung over his shoulder sending water trickling down his body. The only sign of the fight the night before was a faint pink mark on his stomach near his belly button.

Nimble, fast fingers stopped threading when she heard the door open. Blue eyes lifted and she found her vampire standing there, half dressed in all technicality, a towel around his waist. She couldn't help but admire his glistening torso, rippling muscles and how nice he looked wet. She gave a soft smile and then looked back down at her almost finished project, beginning to stich at it again. Apparently, it seemed she still didn't know what to say. Words seemed like an impossibility since the attack. After a few moments, she lifted the blanket, staring at it. She gave a satisfied nod and stood from the bed, her long, luscious pale legs visible to his eyes as she wore only simple jeans shorts and a white tank top. Coming forth, she held it out to him.

"Whats this?"He looked at it exploring it with his eyes smiling as he looked it over. She replaced the blanket they had ruined it was so sweet. With out hesitations he walked over to the bed she had been setting pulling the comforter off it replacing it with the one she had made. "Thank you it looks beautiful. " He looked at her wondering if she would ever speak again he so missed her voice so terribly much.

A soft smile fleeted across her lips and she blushed in appreciation to his admiration of her gift. She was happy that he liked it. She went back out to the room that held their bags, before coming back to hand him some clothes, knowing that this was why he had come up here in the first place. She smiled and held them out to him, a golden red curl teasing her youthful cheek.

Stephen smiled and looked at her from where he stood. "I can not have you not speaking. I love your voice far to much. I know ... your having trouble thinking right now. But if you don't start talking right now I will follow you around stark naked until you start talking. "He smirked trying not to laugh as he took the cloths from her and tossed them on the bed. He was very intent on making her talk and he knew she was far to shy to deal with that for very long.

Her eyes widened and she stared at him hard, as if she had to think hard, to search for the words she wanted to say. "D...don't do that..." she murmured quickly, quietly, her face beet red as she turned away and covered her face with her hands, afraid he really meant to take the towel off; not that she would have minded seeing him naked, she just wasn't ready yet. The idea was still to much for her innocent, shy demeanor.

"Much better! " He spoke softly turning around pulling on his boxers before taking off the towel tossing it into the bathroom he would put it in the hamper later. "Amelia I am here for you i always will be. If you want to talk about what happened i am here. If not I understand, I just want you to be happy to know that i will never let anyone hurt you again. "He spoke softly setting on the edge of the bed slowly slipping on the socks and pants she had grabbed for him.

She remained facing away from him for a few moments, listening to him dress. When she turned, he was only topless, so she moved and climbed to sit on the blanket she'd just spent 5 or so hours making. She sat facing him, but she sat criss-cross applesauce and leaned a little forward to touch the faint pink mark that had been caused by the night's fight. He had been through almost as much as she, though they both bore little to no evidence of the violence. She dropped her hand, resting it on his thigh as she dropped her eyes to the bed spread, her hair falling to obscure the view of her face. "I..." she swallowed, trying to get the words to come forth. All she wanted to do was remain silent, to avoid any possibility of pain. "I can't get the feeling of his hands off of me...I scrubbed myself clean but...I can't forget it."

Back
Top Bottom