Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Amelia started the car up again and, as she let it warm, she leaned over and kissed him gently and quickly. Then she leaned back and clicked on her seatbelt, putting the car in reverese to pull the vehicle out of the parking lot. The car now in drive, she left the parking lot and turned right, following the street straight down towards the ferry docks. Once she reached the docks, she turned right again and followed down the street until she came to the bay park's lot, where she parked the car. Unclicking her seat belt, she nibbled her lip thoughtfully before she climbed across the seat to straddle his waist.

She set her arms around his neck and smiled nervously. "Don't get any dirty ideas now," she teased, leaning her head down to kiss him softly, lingeringly. Her breath tickled his lips, before she pressed them against his a bit harder. Staying there for a moment, enjoying the kiss with her vampire, before she lifted her head to peer down at him with her icy blue eyes. Auburn strands curled to frame her face as her head was angled down to look at him. "I know you're hungry. Go ahead, love." She said, raising his hand to her cheek, leaning into it with a smile.

He reached down slipping his hand between the door and the seat laying the seat flat down. "Not yet I am saving you for later."He smiled kissing her lips again his hands slipping into her back pockets."I must admit i love this more forward version of you. Perhaps tonight is the night i show you my favorite place to bite. "He smirked looking up at her his hands pulling her up so her hair framed both their faces like a screen.

She huffed with a small smile. "Alright, but you better not push yourself. If it gets to be too much, then you feed. Ok?" She tried not to blush from his comment; it made her kind of nervous because he said he loved this and she normally wasn't like this. It made her kind of anxious, as well. She looked down at him, her knees astride his hips; he still had to be the hottest and most attractive man she'd ever known. Laying like that, under her, all seemingly vunerable, was kind of a turn on considering the powerful creature she knew him to be. She slid a hand into his silver strands, enjoying the feel of the silk strands as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his again.

He groaned giving her butt a firm squeeze as he she kissed him. Her blood was becoming easier to ignore but his other desires for her where becoming more difficult. He squirmed a bit so she would slip down straddling him lower. " I think we better stop this or i wont be able to control myself much longer and your first time will not be in the seat of this car. " He spoke softly continuing to fondle and kiss her he wanted to stop but was not able to control himself.

She mulled over his words thoughtfully for a moment, weighing her options. Really, if her first time was in her car, it wouldn't be a tragedy, after all, she loved this car. However, he did have a point. No pun intended. Amelia blushed as he squeezed her shapely behind and she knew she didn't want to climb off of him just yet. Her small teeth nibbled at his lower lip and when he parted his lips, she took the advantage and slid her tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss. Her fingers sifted through the strands of his hair, before tightening gently in the mass of silk as she continued to kiss him, her own hair falling around their faces like a viel.

He groaned up at her his left hand leaving her butt as the other continued to enjoy her firm backside. Slowly his hand crept up taking her top with it it was not long before it was cupping her breast threw her bra massaging it lightly. Stephen groaned into her mouth as his tongue danced with her's in his mouth. It was the first time in centuries Stephen had been the one in this situation and he loved it. Having her in his mouth was driving him wild. His hand began working her chest a bit more aggressively as he enjoyed the passionate kiss.

Amelia couldn't help the moan that slipped free as she kissed him. His hands and kissing him like this, it too drove her wild. She couldn't even believe she was doing this, it was so out of character for her, but she couldn't seem to help herself. Her tongue slid along his and danced a wild dance with it as the kiss deepened even more. Her chest did a little bit of an arch, pushing her breast subconsciously into his grasp as her carresed her through the cloth of her bra. Amelia's free hand decided to slip beneath his shirt, imitating his own, save that she began to drag her nails down his skin gently.

He groaned happily his hand leaving her bottom and her breast hooking the bottom of her shirt he pulled it up to her under arms. One darting around behind her unhooking her bra quickly. He would wait for her to break the kiss before he removed her shirt. He pressed his hand palm down along her side delving down into the back of her pants gripping her bottom under her panties. The other hand returned to her now exposed breast picking up where it left off as he groaned happily into her kiss. It seemed her first time would be in this car as neither were making any attempt stop this.

Her nipple grew hard under his caressing hand and she moaned into his mouth, but knew that, as much as she was enjoying this, they were going to need to stop and soon, or else they wouldn't be able to. She broke the kiss regretfully, and sat up so that she fell out of immediate reach of his hands. Her slim fingers rehooked and adjusted her bra, before pulling her shirt back down to cover her pale skin. Cheeks were flushed passionately, her eyes glassy, hair mussed from the previous activity. She pulled his door open and climbed up off him, stepping out of the car. Blushing, she avoided looking at him as he would move to step out. "Sorry Stephen...I got a bit carried away." She murmured. "And really, it isn't my intention to torture you."

Stephen put the seat back up taking the time to relax a bit. Taking a deep breath fixing his hair as he stepped out closing the door. He slipped his arms around her stomach kissing her neck over her pulse lightly. " One of my favorite qualities of being a vampire is patience I can wait far longer than most for anything. I have a long time to enjoy it once i get it. " He smiled holding her close kissing her cheek again. " You know i will never rush you into anything. Take all the time that you need." He stepped to the side taking her hand leading her down the beach slowly.

Amelia relaxed in his embrace, grateful that he was so understanding and careful with her. She smiled and cuddled her small frame against his as he spoke. She merely nodded and smiled, slipping her fingers down his arm to intertwine them with his. The water glistened like jewels beneath the midnight cloak of night, inviting those around to test its cold embrace. She walked with him, enjoying the cold touch of the wind across her skin as it cooled her down from the moment of passion.

Stephen smiled walking with her leaning down quickly getting his hand wet holding it over her cleavage allowing several drops to drip down inside. He smirked impishly and winked at her giving her hand a squeeze." I figured you could use the aid in cooling off. "He chuckled maintaining his grip on her hand in case she decided to attempt to push him into the water.

"You're lucky I don't feed you to the fish," she snapped playfully, laughing. "Or, if you keep it up, maybe I won't let you cool down." She teased, scooping some water into her free hand to send it flying at Stephen. She was having fun with him, like this. Normally, she wouldn't be caught in the parks this late, as the city's crime rate always spiked after the sun went down, but she had made an exception this time because she knew that Stephen would protect her.

Stephen laughed scooping up a hand full of water dumping it over her head."You had no intention of letting me cool you off any time soon anyways."He laughed looking around his eyes never really stopped moving though they spent most of their time on her. He had seen many horrors of war he had no intention of her being one of them. He smiled kissing her cheek laughing as her hair got water and stuck to her head. " Besides i like playing with you and i think you will be insatiable once you finally are no longer miss innocent.

Amelia smiled, laughing with him, her eyes only leaving him long enough to span the majestic display that was the beach. It always amazed her that such a dowtrodden, but bustling city could have such a beautiful place. She let go of his hand to kneel, slipping her shoes off. When they were off, she left them beside the nearest bench and proceeded to run down to the water, splashing the cold liquid over her now bare feet. It was cold, but she was having fun, laughing as she played around in the water. So caught up, she really gave up on trying to be safe in the dark; it was hard to be one hundred percent on gaurd when she was enjoying herself on this beach with her new found vampire boyfriend. Wow...boyfriend. Such an alien word to her, but it felt different in a nice way. Stephen, in the few days they'd been together, had become the center of her life. She knew it to be true as she slid her blue eyes back to him, smiling.

Stephen stood back watching both her and the area around her. He looked so cute playing in the water felt bad about taking her from the light. Even if she was only doing it to be with him. He would have to find a way to make it so that she could stay out during the day from time to time. He did not want to take her prematurely from the light. He smiled brightly glad she was enjoying herself. On their date, a girlfriend what a novel idea it had been so long since he had anything but a pet. He moved to gather her shoes so she would not forget them he held them at his side smiling. "My boat is not far from here we can stay there tonight if you would like."

"Mmmm." She seemed to contemplate the idea as she walked through the cold waters of Elliot Bay, enjoying the way the waves lapped at her shins. Just as she was about to answer, something struck her in the shoulder causing her to cry out from the white hot, burning pain. Her feet gave out and she ended up sitting in the water with...eyes glanced down at the area in pain...an arrow in her arm. "Stephen..." she said his name slowly, looking up quickly, eyes watering from the pain. She tried to figure out which direction it had come from but she couldn't see that well in the dark park. Grimacing, her hand went up to where the arrow sat imbedded in her arm, wrapping around it to yank it out. She screamed as the blood spurted and began to run down her arm, her hand tossing the arrow away from her. She was crying now, the pain almost unberable. "Find out who shot that," she said between tears, "I don't think they were aiming for me."

Stephen pressed his fingers down onto the wound hard. He was nearly to the point of crushing tissue as he tried to stop the bleeding. He lifted her up dragging her away his eyes on the direction the arrow had to have came. "Lets get you out of here." How could he have not seen the one that shot the arrow. He was even looking in that direction. Quickly he moved back to her car. He quickly leaned her against the door pulling off his shirt. "This is going to hurt a little. *He ripped his shirt into strips balling up several pressing them into the wound. Quickly he began tightly bandaging her shoulder. His wrapping was nearly tight enough to make breathing difficult. He moved her into the passenger seat of the car before running around to the drivers side. He could not heal a wound that grievous himself. He would need either an elder or a doctor. He knew none of the elders in the area not that they would aid him anyways. So he was forced to visit a human doctor.

Amelia gritted her teeth as he promptly blocked the blood flow that had been coming from her arm. He put her into the car and she leaned back on the seat, breathing fast. Just as she went to say something, there was a loud thud from above them, as if something was now standing on top of the car. Her eyes darted to the roof and she tried to sit up, very scared now, but the blood loss had made her dizzy and she merely fell back into the seat, eyes at half mast.

Stephen slammed the car into reverse driving as quickly as he could. He had to get her to the hospital now he did not want to have to change her. He wanted to allow her to remain her. Fumbled nervously as he backed the car up slamming on the breaks. The new tires screaming in protest as he drove the car hard."Why did someone attack us we have not done anything!."He spoke loudly to himself.

As the car slammed back, there another thud as, whatever had been on the floor, fell and rolled across the ground. In the rearview mirror, a dark, cloaked figure stood and brushed itself off, readjusting its grip on the crossbow it held in its left hand. It watched as the car sped away, a sick sadistic smile twisting its lips; they hadn't gotten away totally unscathed at least.

Amelia closed her eyes, letting out a soft groan and she turned onto her side, the one not injured. "Think movies, Stephen..." she gasped out. She wasn't sure how much blood she had lost, but she was definitely light headed. "My guess...somebody...know what you are..." She took a deep breathe, beginning to fall asleep, or so it felt that way. "...hunter..." Her voice drifted off and she fell unconscious, just as they were 6 blocks away from the Seattle Grace Hospital that resided not far from the city's space needle.

Stephen smacked her cheeks lightly. "Wake up don't go to sleep on me wake up!" He shook her a bit trying to wake her up the car flying threw intersections. Several times the only thing that kept them from horrible crashes was Stephens heightened senses. He got out caring her into the hospital."I need a doctor now! She is bleeding badly."He screamed out looking for a gurney to place her on.

Amelia remained unconscious as he carried her inside. The ER resident came forward quickly, an intern following behind with a gurney. He was asked to lay her down, and when he did, they rolled her away to Trauma room 2. The intern remained with Stephen, to question him about what had occured to cause her such an injury. In the trauma room, the ER resident took the makeshift banage off of her wound, nodding. "Good, it seems the bleeding has lessened." He spoke to the nurses. "Get me an intrument tray. I'm not going to be able to fix the muscle damage, but I can stitch up the wound." He looked up at the monitor, before softly shaking his head. "Also, get me 2 pints of blood. Her heart rate and BP are low and erratic due to blood loss. She's going to need a transfusion." He bathed the wound with a numbing agent, threading the surgical needle, before beginning to stitch up the open wound. By the time he was done, the wound was closed but had a good 20 stitches to do so. He slipped free of that task and hung the blood bag on her iv drip, sliding the needle into her arm. Nodding, he came out of the room about an hour later, seeking out the man that had brought her into the ER.

Stephen paced nervously not answering the mans questions. He walking towards the trauma room looking int he window. Yelling at the intern."If your questions are not going to make her better STOP ASKING THEM!" He yelled looking at him wanting him just leave him alone. He had brought this on her this was his doing. What ever shot her was after him there was no doubt in his mind. Once the doctor came out he looked into his yes. "Is she going to be okay? How bad was the damage? I need to see her !"He was speaking rapidly nervous. If she was going to be permanently damage he needed to change her now.

The Resident couldn't help but smile at the injured woman's lover's pacing and his yelling. "Please don't yell at the Intern, you're gonna scare him out of becoming a doctor." He said, patting the man on the shoulder. "I stitched up her wound, but the injury was extensive and she is going to have to deal with some permanent muscle damage. She also lost a lot of blood, so she is having a transfusion. It might be a bit before she wakes up."

Back
Top Bottom