Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Stephen smiled if he could cry he would. He felt so happy he could do this for her. At least he hoped she enjoyed it. These could be tears for her old car. He never was very good at human emotions. He smiled looking at her he reached into his pocket they had put the keys in a package at the door this morning and he smiled. Handing her the new key ring more updated with a remote to start it and unlock the doors as well as open them individually. "She is all yours. Treat her right. "He said softly running his hand threw her hair kissing her temple. "If you had asked for the moon i would have given it to you. You love your car, I love you, so i had to get your car in tip top shape for you."He smiled he was a bit choked up but he refused to allow that to break his mask of control.

Tears continued to flow from her sapphire eyes, even as he spoke and bestowed such gentle affections upon her. She managed to keep her balance and threw herself against his strong and built chest, her thin arms wrapping tightly around him. She cried into his shirt now. Between muffled sobs, she tried to speak. "I...I...don't kno-o-ow what to say, Stephen..." she sniffled. "This is by far the most beautiful gift I've been given." It truly was. She had worked so hard for her little car and he had been nice enough to respect her wishes in keeping it, that alone made her happy, but that he had put so much love and attention into it as if it were her own, made it so much the better. "Thank-you...thank-you so much..."

Stephen smiled leading her to the car slowly making sure she would be able to walk. "Lets get to dinner or your we wont be able to eat. " He chuckled knowing that if he let her she would stand there all night long. He chuckled as they got near the car pushing the button to open the door for her. With a little thump the door swung open."Just don't push it when your near another car. "He laughed thinking of how he would explain that to his mechanic. "So my car has a little sister now huh? "He laughed kissing her cheek as he 'help', more like stuck, her into her car closing the door. He walked around to his door giving her time to get a look at it before he got inside. He knew he would most likely be attacked when he did. He smiled opening the door putting the seat all the way back before getting in looking over at her happily as he closed the door. "Corner of 5 than Lindon."He spoke softly she knew the city better than him he would let her find it.

She settled into the driver's seat and let out a long breath. Now that she had managed to stop balling, she relaxed back against the seat and nodded when he told her where to go. Her right hand popped open the glove department box and pulled out a cd booklet. She flipped through it for a moment, before taking out Metallica's Black Album and placing it into the disc player, before putting the cd booklet back into the department box and closing it. She started the car and placed the cd to 'Nothing Else Matters'. Clicking on her seat belt, she put the gear in reverse and pulled the car out. Clicking it back into drive, she pulled the car out of the lot and turned right onto pine, beginning to head to where Stephen had told her to go.

The sky was dark now and the city's lights came into play, Seattle's reputation of a city of lights coming into play. It was like the city had become a dazzling display of candles in the night's blanket of black.

Stephen smiled watching her enjoying her taste in music. He the lights of the city always made him flash back to long ago walking there the cities of Europe. He could not wipe the smile off his face no matter how hard he tried. He had not been this happy in at least 200 years. For once he found a woman that loved him for him not because he was a vampire, not because he had money. He just sat there and silently stared half mad at the universe he had not found her earlier. He thought back to the day the woman who changed him past. Her words ringing true to him for the first time. "Find someone you care about then let the vampire issues work themselves out." He knew what see meant now. He had always looked for vampires to be with. It made more sense to him that way but now he had a new concern how to deal with dating a human.

As he was busy thinking, so was Amelia. Really, how does one go about dating a vampire? Never in her wildest dreams had she even guessed that this was a possible future she would be given. Always she thought it can't be real, because really it couldn't bet and yet, here she sat, driving through the downtown streets of Seattle, on a date with a vampire. A vampire, of all the people the world could give her.

It wasn't before long that she was pulling up into the parking lot for the resturant that Stephen had told her about. The parked the car near the enterance and turned the car off, before then placing the keys into her pocket. "Well, here we are. Shall we go in?" she asked, peering over at him with a small smile.

Stephen shook his head lightly waking himself from his 'day' dream. "Yes lets we need to get in before the stop serving." He laughed slipping from the car moving over to to her side of the car quickly. Once she was out of the car he wrapped his arms round her kissing her softly. The way her lips felt against his made him shiver. After the kiss he lead them inside they only had about 10 minuets before they stopped seating her.

The hostess seemed saddened when they walked in, their arrival meant they would likely have to stay later. She sat them with a smile at a tiny table near the back of the room. Stephen ordered a bottle of wine with out looking at the menu simply asking for their best red. As they sat down Stephen smiled reaching over taking her hand as he looked threw the menu one handed. "Order anything you like. "He spoke softly making sure she knew she was not limited for any reason.

She gave a small gasp of pleasant surprise as he wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss to her lips. Hers parted under his and she kissed him back, the feeling causing her to shiver. Before she realized it, he pulled away and led them into the resturant. The hostess looked sad and for a moment, Amelia felt bad for inconviencing the woman. She sat at the table and relaxed in her seat, enjoying the feel of Stephen's strong fingers inbetween her thin, small ones.

He told her to order whatever she wanted and she couldn't help the small smile that tinged the corner of her lips. He was dead set on spoiling her as much as she would allow, which wasn't that much. He was determined to get away with what little he could. It was sweet, in a way. Smiling more, her eyes slid across the contents of the menu. The waiter came back to their table. "What can I get you tonight, sir? Ma'am?"

Amelia thought for a moment, then closed the menu and set it onto the table. "I'll take a medium rare sirlion steak, lots of pink, please, with the baked potato as a side. For the salad, can I get ceaser please?"

"I will have a the same rare and just a potato please. "He smiled looking at the waitress handing her their menu's. He looked back at Amelia smiling brightly as the waitress came back with their wine. "I have not seen you drink before your not to much of a light weight are you?"He was hoping she would not drink to much he did not wish to spoil the taste of her blood. He enjoyed the way she tasted to much to spoil it. Not to mention that if she drank to much he would get drunk off her blood. "I think you would be a rather funny drunk though! I might have to try it some times. "He winked at her looking deep into her eyes before teasing her by whispering. "Get you drunk and take advantage of you."He winked he loved teasing her she looked so adorable when she blushed.

She listened to him, then chuckled silenty to herself; she wasn't much a light weight, no. That night she had come to him, she had been a tad tipsy. That had only been a result from seven shots of tecquila - some of it had worn off before she'd gone into his room, the rest of what had been left in her system had helped steady her nerves to face him. "No, I'm not a light weight," she said with a small chuckle as she leaned back into her chair. "Guess that throws taking advantage of me out the window, huh?" She asked with a soft chuckle, trying to cover up the blush that had come from his original statement about wanting to take advantage of her.

Her small foot affectionately caressed his shin as she took a sip of the wine after it was poured, enjoying the exquisite taste as it slid over her tongue. She had to admit that she didn't mind this kind of spoiling. A nice dinner always went over well with her, though she couldn't help but think of what would happen later tonight. She had offered to let him feed from her, even knowing that it made her crazy, in a good way. The thing was she wasn't sure if she was ready to go there yet, but Stephen had exhibited self control twice before, so really, she had no idea why she was anxious. Stephen would never hurt her, not intentionally - she knew that as fact as she saw him smiling to her from across the table.

Stephen smirked as she rubbed his shin with her foot. He leaned forward a bit taking a slow sip of the wine allowing it to linger in his mouth for a moment. He never drank to get drunk simply because he could not, he drank because he loved the taste and the burn. "I could always challenge you to a drinking contest then take advantage of you when you lost." He winked playfully his eyes unyielding locked on her's, he loved staring into her eyes they where so lovely. He thanked the waitress as she placed their plates in front of them. "Bon apatite!" He smiled looking at her as he began eating slowly paying more attention to her his food.

"You believe I'm going to fall into that trap?" She challenged with a smile as she used a knife and fork to cut off a piece of the steak. It bled and was pink inside, making her rather happy. Setting the utensils back down, she took the salt shaker and added some of the salt to her steak. Once she was done preparing her steak, she picked up her salad fork and began eating the salad. Inbetween bites she said, "I know you can't get drunk, least not the typical way." She quirked her brow. "Right?"

He smiled pouring the steak sause next to his stake. He had just swallowed his first bite with a happy sigh when she questioned him. "Technically its the exact same way. "He winked playfully at her eating a couple more bites since the people where walking past them at the moment. "I still need to drink to get drunk.*He laughed softly rubbing the side of her foot with his."What i need to drink just does not come in a bottle. "He looked deep into her eyes he was wondering what she would be like drunk. He loved seeing the changes in a person and the variation in people when they got drunk.

She ate the salad, before moving onto her steak, happily eating each bite of the pink, nicely seasoned meat. Thoughtfully, she chewed. She swallowed and tilted her head curiously, listening to his words. Aha, so that's how it worked. It clicked in her mind and suddenly, she knew, but decided to ask him anyways. "So, you have to have a feeding from someone who's drunk? Not drink the alcohal itself." She mused as she took another bite of the steak, chewing the barely cooked meat languidly, to enjoy the taste and let it linger on her tastebuds.

He nodded his judgment was slipping when he was around her and it did not make sense to her. Normally he never spoke of being a vampire when in public. "That is also how i get high or poisoned." Basically anything a human could get that a vampire could he had to take from their blood. He looked at her for a moment why was he telling her these things. He shrugged it off he had been poisoned before as a vampire a day of pain and it was over. He knew she would never harm him mainly because it would kill her. That and she loved him he ate quickly he never was one for paced eating he was done before she had finished half her meal. Once completed he leaned back watching her eat enjoying his wine. "Will i have to worry about getting high off your blood? I have not yet but that could just be timing. " He smiled her high would be a something worth seeing.

She finished her meal shortly after him, setting the utensils down as she went to finish her wine. Amelia's throat worked as she swallowed, the slim column exposed before she finished and set the glass down. "I don't do drugs," she said with a small chuckle. "And I don't drink more the sociality demands. I had a bad heart for a long time, I don't feel like wearing down my new one." In all honesty, she had never been drunk or high in her life. Farthest she had gone in drinking, was just a little past tipsy; only when she was overly stressed is when she allowed herself to get tipsy.

Stephen nodded he would need to find a way to make the social situation demand her drink, his curiosity was demanding to see her drunk some day. "Desert? You did save room did you not?"He winked playfully at her waving the waitress over asking for the desert menu. She nodded and quickly scampered off to get it. The smirk never left his face as he looked over Amelia. "What shall we do after dinner love? Do you have anything else you want to do before we make our leave? " He was going to call today and have his ships captain file the paperwork with the appropriate authorities. The waitress returned with 2 copies of the menu and Stephen smiled and ask for a few minuets before they ordered. She took their plates and glasses and moved away quickly.

"You're going to make me fat," she said with a chuckle as she took the dessert menu from the waitress to look at its contents. Her icy blues scanned the menu quickly, going through all of the almost-irrestitable choices it presented. "Well, I don't know. Was there anything else you wanted to do tonight, Stephen?" Was the question she posed as she continued to look at the menu. The waitress came back with a notepad and asked if they were ready to order. Amelia nodded. "I'll just take a slice of apple pie. And please put a small scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of it, ok?" The waitress nodded and then looked to Stephen to wait for his order once she had written down Amelia's.

Stephen smiled at Amelia deciding he would forgo his favorite desert to make her blush. He looked deep into her magnificent eyes. "Cherry pie please."He handed the menu to the waitress his foot rubbing Amelia's as the waitress left. "I can feed you all i like just means we will have to find some way to keep you skinny." He winked playfully wondering how much of his double speak she would catch. "You never told me what else you wanted to do tonight? Do you want to go see a movie? Go for a walk? Go park some where.... and watch the stars?" He smirked knowing he was going to have her so frazzled she soon.

Amelia's eyes shot to him as the waitress nodding, leaving them. Her face flushed red and she huffed, lightly kicking his shin with her foot. "You're such a pervert," she said, trying to make the blush on her cheeks go away. When he joked with her like this, she was never sure if he really was joking or messing with her. Or, if he was hinting at it by using jokes as a cover. It made her nervous and anxious, because she really had no idea what she doing in this relationship. She never really dated before, much less dated a vampire. Amelia had no idea what she was doing; really, she had been just going with the flow so far and that seemed to be working for now.

Stephen smirked at her smiling looking deep into her eye loving doing this to her. "A pervert? Really? I simply like teasing my girlfriend. " He chuckled looking into her eyes. "I still have so much to teach you don't I." He laughed looking into her eyes as the food was delivered. "You still have to decide what we shall do for the night or i will be forced to."He laughed paying the waitress with out even looking at the bill. He gave her a $100 and would just let her deal with the change. It was to late to change the bill now. He smirked looking at her prodding his pie with his fork before taking a small bite.

She blushed even more, but decided to ignore his jest this time and picked up her fork to take a bite of her pie; the contrast of the hot pie to the cold ice cream was exquisite along with the taste of the apple. Washington really did have some of the best apples around, which came through perfectly in small recipes such as her pie. Inbetween bites she spoke to him to answer his question. "Well, you're the one who took me out on a date. If I remember correctly, the guy is supposed have all this stuff planned before hand." She chuckled softly, before going on to finish her pie.

Stephen chuckled nibbling on his pie some more. If she was going to let him choose he was going to make this the best date he could."What sort of movies do you like?" He glanced at her finishing about half the pie before he lost the taste for it. One benefit of only eating for flavor you don't feel compelled to finish things you don enjoy. He smiled at her plotting out the rest of the night in his mind. He did not know the area to well but his former pets had shown him many places they felt were romantic. His stomach began to grumble in protest to having spent a quarter of the night now with out feeding. He would continue to ignore it for now some minor discomfort now would be made up for later.

"Horror movies, generally." She said as the waitress came back to clear their final plates. Amelia stood up and walked with Stephen towards the front door. She apologized to the hostess, knowing that their last minute meal had made the staff stay late. She stepped outside then and took a deep breathe of the night air, enjoying the crisp scent as it infilterated her senses. "Hey Stephen, you want to go to the beach?" She asked as she began walking towards her car. She had asked because the bay was always beautiful at night and she thought that he might want to share a walk with her there.

Stephen refused the change whispering to the waitress as the passed. " Share it with the everyone we made stay late. " He smiled and winked before following Amelia to the car."Certainly i love the beach. "He smiled he was considering the beach as a place to end their date. As it was they would spend more time there then he thought. "Did you enjoy your meal? "He smiled looking at her slipping his arm around her lower back until they got to her car where he separated from her and went to his side of the car getting in. He buckled up and glanced over at her. "The beach it is. "

Back
Top Bottom