Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male CowboyXCowgirl Western rp. NightStalker73au and I.

Clint felt the change of position loving every minute of it as the tip of his shaft hit her g-spot over and over again. His head tilted to one side exposing more of his neck to her as he moaned and groaned loudly.

Tanja felt Clint finally cum inside of her and she got off of him and laid down beside him in the sleeping bag they were both sharing and she said to Clint,"That was so damn awesome,you sure know how to make a girl get very sexual with you Clint."

Tanja said to clint,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I'm so hot Clint,your also hot as well Clint." Tanja rests her head against his chest and she slowly drifts off to sleep for a bit.

Tanja continued on sleeping away and she fixed up her underwear and her skirt and put them both back down and she zips up Clint trousser and continues on sleeping away and she was having a nice sleep for a change.

Clint smiled and watched over her as she slept, eventually getting a couple of hours sleep. Waking and moving to the horses he took their reigns as he glanced towards the sky.

Tanja woke up as well and she rolled up the sleeping bag and placed it onto the horses back and said to Clint,"So where else are we going to now Clint hmm.? Since you know your way around the west Clint my love."

Clint smiled and turned at her words, softly kissing her lips he helped her back into the saddle and climbed into his. Leading both horses towards a small cave. "This cave is better if you wish to stay out all night than back in the open"

Tanja returned the kiss as well and said to Clint,"Fine with me that we stay out in this cave all night long,it's much more safer and a bit more warmer too I think Clint my love."

Clint tethered both horses to the large trees nearby, taking the blankets and bags from his horse he smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist leading her into the cave. Putting them down on the ground he noticed the small fire area and getting it going he laughed softly. "Much warmer in here now"

Tanja said to Clint,"Yes it is much warmer in here now,did you have this all planned out for the two of us Clint if you did,very romantic you sure are Clint."

Clint recalled the cave from a few weeks ago, having spent a couple of nights near and in it. Laughing softly he laid down on one of the large throw rug blankets and smiled at her.

Tanja also laid down on one of the throw rugs as well and she let Clint keep his arm around her waist and she smiled back at him as well and rested her head against his chest.

Clint softly kissed her forehead and lightly ran several fingertips up and down her back, sliding them up under her shirt to her bare skin after several minutes.

Tanja continued on sleeping away and she felt Clint fingertips underneath her shirt and she let his fingertips feel her bare skin while she sleeps.

Tanja felt Clint falling asleep now and she woke up from her sleep and she left Clint for a few minutes and grabbed the sleeping bag off the horses sadle and she lays back down beside Clint and put's the sleeping bag over top of them both and she rested her head against his chest and she was out like a light once again.

Clint slept well and woke the next morning to stoke the slow burning embers watching as they crackled away brighter. His eyes glanced out towards the mountains briefly then back towards the town down the hill. It was a good morning he knew it.

Tanja woke up from her sleep and she looked at Clint and said to him,"Good morning Clint,I slept very well,how did you sleep Clint my love hmm.?" She smiled at Clint and she did some stretches and she was almost fully awake.

Tanja smiled back at Clint and she sat closer by the fire and she wrapped her sleepingbag around herself and said to Clint,"So what else have you been up to,since you've been gone hmm. When you the left the town about 2 years ago hmm.?"

Clint smiled at her words as he stoked the fire, embers burning brighter. "Tanja i have been on many trails, worked for many people but have always missed this town and you."

Back
Top Bottom