Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

living for the moment. (raz and irena)

irena

Supernova
she sighed as the many women around her primped and prodded at her form. "ow! thats quite enough do not you think?" she asked, her tone a little terse. she didnt understand why they were going to all this trouble when they didnt expect her to come back or even last that long, for you see she was to be the next virgin given up to save the cowardly villagers from the dammned vampire that haunted her home town. she didnt like it but there was not much she could do about it so she went with it, at least she was until she could find a way to escape, hopefully with her life. she was simply but prettily dressed in a white gossamer gown that hugged her curves in a way she absolutly loathed but did look nice. there was a gold cord wrapped around her neck and chest to make a design on the simple shift, and her hair was done up in curls with white roses intertwined in it. they had bathed her and blessed her soul then were prepairing to put her on what she called "the platter" which was actually a decorated board of mohogany and pillow to deliver the sacrifice on. she sighed and sat down on it, "might as well be comfortable." she grumbled and waited to be lifted and carried off to the vampire. as she mused over the last of her short life she only had one regret, that she never fell in love but just as that thought crossed her mind the board was lifted and she nearly fell out. at the end of the long journey she gulped at the sight of his estate looming over her, dark and forboding to a young girl of only nineteen.

He was pacing the entrance hall of his estate as he was waiting for the sacrifice. It was due tonight, right? he went to the nearby window and looked out at the moon. Yes, tonight. He started his pacing again, his temper getting shorter and shorter until he could finally hear the steps of the villagers coming. He went to the door, opening it slowly and looking out at the young girl that was on 'the platter.'

He was clad in dark clothes, the shirt and pants for fitting to show his toned body. His face was pale like any other vampire, his eyes a watery blue and hair a dark brown, tied back. Hmm... this one looked interesting. He walked forward, towards those in the front carrying the girl, and the knelt down, lowering her to him. He jumped up, hardly a feather on the mohagony, and he picked her up easy, taking her in his arms and carrying her back into the estate. The Villagers left, relieved that he was happy with that sacrifice. There was more than one where he just drained her then and there out of dislike.

He closed the door behind him and put her down on her feet. "Crazy villagers." He muttered. "They actually play this game like I can save them from other Vampires."

as they finally made it to the door she released her breath,not even realising that she had been holding it. suddenly she had to bite back a scream that nearly bubbled over when he opened the door and lept at her. before she realised it she was in his arms and then inside his home. resisting the urge to shiver and take off she stood stock still when he set her down and mumbled something she could barely hear. she took a breath to steady herself and then squared her shoulders before facing him, looking him directly in the eyes. what she saw there she was not frightened but was not sure yet if she compleatly trusted. "so, your the mighty one that they all fear huh?" she taunted lightly.

He turned when he heard her words, his blue eyes locking onto hers. "You should be happy that you aren't dead yet, from the idiots that your lot have sent to me already." He said, nearly scoffing. "Women trying to bring me down or gain their own right of power, I could see it in their eyes. Their very soul was corrupt with it. Virgin or not, those were too dark to live." He walked past her, not afraid of her leaving because the doors were locked and heavy. He turned to her after a moment. "You, however, are not." He smiled softly. "Cocky, yes. But beautifully so."

she gulped at his words but refused to back down from this pompous creature. "no one said that they were to be perfect." she retorted lightly. she remembered some of the ones he had been sent before and shrugged inwardly, he was right that many of them had been horrible but one had not been, one had been her best friend. she noticed that he left her, or at least left her line of sight and that made her nervous but she refused to show him that so she stayed perfectly still and waited to see his next move. " cocky you say?" she smirked and crossed her arms over her chest.

"There were a few pure enough. I let them go. I'm guessing they are in some other town, probably happily married. Or they found another vampire that loved them." He shrugged as he looked at her. "And yes, you are cocky. you hold yourself with strength that few that come near me have. I have had to deal with more than one person groveling at me. That did not last long. I never wanted someone like that." He walked in front of her, but he was moving so close to her that she could feel the slight breeze that his movements made. He looked deep into her eyes.

"But, I am always looking for someone with strength such as yourself. That is one of the reasons I keep taps on the village. Maybe I can finally stop my influence on them?" His fingers slowly trailed over her cheek. "I'm sure that every family down there would enjoy it. And all you have to do is give into me."

she sighed inwardly with relief at his words that he let the others go assuming that her friend had been one of them. she nearly shivered when he passed so close to her but she remained still and silent. she didnt lower her gaze as he came around to face her and stared at her, instead she locked her gaze with his and snuffed, "looking for someone? why would that be monsiour?" she asked with mock sencerity. she reared back as his fingers brushed over her cheek, she did not give him leave to touch her, to act so familiar. her eyes got big at his words and she nearly spat in his face, " how dare you!"

His eyes narrowed as he heard her words, and he scoffed, turning away from her and taking a few steps away. "How dare I? Must I remind you that your whole village just gave you up to me to save their own asses, which were not endangered in the first place, and that I am the only one that is protecting you from either death or a very cold like in the mountains or forest?" He turned slowly to look at her, his eyes slightly narrowed. "Or have you forgotten the last one that I let go that went back to the village? Stoned to death for not being a good enough woman for me. Of course, that was not my call."

"well im not about to get on my knees and act like the perfect little whore for you" she snipped. "i dont know, nor do i care to know what you plan but im not interested. kill me if you must but there is no way in hell im doing that for them." she couldnt help it but she suddenly began to pace the lenght of the room, she needed to think, to plan but all she could concentrait on was him.

She was being stubborn now, and that did have a way of annoying him. But then, something came to mind. He did like this woman, so he was going to do what he could to make her... bend to his will. "You know..." He started, turning to her. "There is quite a strain of illnesses up here in the mountains. they are some of the reasons why the girls have died. I will need to vaccinate you if you want to survive."

she heard his words and turned abruptly to him, "you lie you bastard! there is no such thing and i will not allow you anywhere near me!" she retorted, even if in her mind she questioned, she was not actually sure if he was lying to her or not. continuing her pacing she thought it over, sighing she kept her back to him and replyed a tersly, " i suppose i shall think about it and give you my final answer later on." with that she stood still once more but let her eyes roam around the house to see what she was going to be surviving in.

"I am what is keeping you from death." He said in a soft voice, walking past her and slowly walking up the marble staircase. "At least show some appreciation for that." He disappeared down one of the hallways, leaving her to her devices, knowing she couldn't get out of ther.

as he departed she let out a breath she didnt realise she had been holding and nearly sunk to the floor as he knees began to buckle from stress and exhaustion. looking about her she decided it would not be in her best interest to stay in the entryway so she took one hesitant step and then another, towards the closest room to her which happened to be a drawing room of a grandoise that she could never have dreamed. her eyes were wide as she beheld the sight before her but she was still not fooled, this might be a guilded cage but it was a cage none the less. "well now what? youve gotten yourself into this so its time to figure out what your going to do to get out of it." she mused aloud.

He eventually made his way into a small study, sitting in the single chair and looking into the fireplace, the burning heat somewhat calming to him. On the small table next to him sat two syringes, neither of them marked but he knew which was which. A sigh passed his lips as he was lost in thought.

Was he going about this the wrong way? He definitely wasn't trying to seduce by his actions, though that was his purpose. Seduce her to his side, forever. He just needed a little bit to figure it out.

she walked quietly as she could around the large room and found many things but touched nothing for fear of tripping an alarm of some kind. with a sigh she decided that she might as well find some thing to eat, she was after all starving for the villagers had allowed her nothing to eat for nearly two days. making her way around she tried to find the kitchen but then a thought struck her, he's a vampire would he really have a kitchen? rolling her eyes her next thought was to find a place to sleep and the only logical place was up the stairs she had been trying to avoid.

He had left the study he was in, his cloak pocketing the two syringes, and by the time she was at the foot of the steps, he was at the top, looking down at her. "Ah, Cara Mia." He said in a soft, deeply seducing voice as he slowly walked towards her. "I was hoping to be able to see you again. I must apologize for being so arrogant earlier."

just as she was about to take the first step up the stairs she felt his eyes on her. when he spoke, looked at her she had this unnerring urge to back away but that would show a fear to him that she didnt want him to see so she simply stood her ground and looked up at him, "oh? and what would you want with me? someone whom you find irritating?" she blinked innocently.

He listened to her words, thought up a comeback but stuffed it down. "I am sorry. I do not find you irritating. I am just not use to people not listening to me." He slowly walked down the steps, towards her. "But you know you could put the fears of everyone down in your village to rest... including your family."

she glared up at him for his last words, her eyes dark with loathing "dont you dare threaten my family." she snarled. she could not believe him, he wanted to apeal to her and this was just not the way to do it. the way he walked towards her, made her think he was stalking his prey, and she was the hunted. sighing she took a breath to calm down, "look if you are honestly trying to get me on your side...a little piece of advice, threataning my family is not the way to do it." then a thought came to her, what if she played along? just to live longer, make him think he was winning. "on the other hand...if you really wanted to get to me...you could simply show me how much you wanted me." she smiled sweetly and tilted her head, thereby exposing her neck to him.

"I was not threatening your family..." he started, before she offered, tilting her neck. "Surely you jest." He said as he moved forward. He tilted her head back lightly so her neck wasn't bared anymore. "They should have told you in the village. I don't feed and leave them alive except for one time." He turned away, climbing a few more steps. "Anyway, i was not threatening your family. I was assuring their protection."

"but you had already told me that you pose no threat to any of the villagers, its all in their heads, so why would i need to assure their safety?" she pushed him lightly while she followed him slowly up the stairs, she wanted him to think she was falling for him so that he might let his gaurd down enough for her to escape.

"No, I do not pose a threat to them. But they BELIEVE I do." He said softly, turning at the top of the steps to look at her. "And I am not the only creature that goes bump in the night."

she sighed at his words and shruged, " and this is supposed to make me tremble? i really dont care much about them at the moment for all that they have done to me." she replayed, slightly annoyed at herself for breaking her mood. "so now what do u plan to use on ur side then? now that u dont seem to have any levarage?" she smirked and walked a little closer to him, her body only one step away.

He smiled at her teasing question, watching her walk towards him. She moved dangerously close, but he didn't back off a inch. "Immortality." He said in a long, drawn out sound, looking into her eyes. "Something that everyone has looked for for millennia."

she noticed the look in his eyes as she moved closer, almost as if he didnt want her that close, good let him be uncomfortable. she moved so that her body was brushing aginst his, her hand nearly resting on his chest, "and what would i want with that? to be alone for so long?" she smiled coyly and licked her lips.

Back
Top Bottom