Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

living for the moment. (raz and irena)

when she made it to the door she yanked and tugged and pulled her hardest but the stupid thing wouldnt budge. instead she turned to face him and felt like a trapped doe. "you have no idea what i want, or what i need, you dont know the first thing about me." she yelped. pacing back and forth in front of the door her eyes never left his as she listened to his words. "i will never come willingly, you will have to make me first!" she shouted, but regretted her words immediatly.

"You do not want me to make you." He said softly, slowly walking towards her. "I dont want to make you. You know you want it, deep inside your heart you know. Why do you hold back?"

she shivered lightly and pulled further away from him as he walked closer to her. "stay away from me!" she yelped and nearly jumped off the bed. but she did have to admit to herself that the way that he looked as if he was stalking her and it was very very sexy.

He kept his every movement slow, light so it was silent. "Why?" That word hung in the air, the sound of sorrow, smugness, sensuality, happiness, nearly every emotion bouncing off the walls towards her. "Why?" It was a simple question, not so simply answered, and he knew that it would rock her to the core.

she hesitated in her answer, watching him to see what he had planned. as she tried to think of how to answer him she gulped and backed away further," b-because i said so, i dont want you near me." she stammered, her figure shivering for as hard as she was trying not to show him her fear. her eyes darted towards the door again then back to him, she was quite sure she had no chance of escape so she was going to have to face him. "j-just let me alone....i havent done anything to you." she murmured

He listened to her words, her every change of tone, hidden meanings, wheels within wheels that operates everyone. After a minute, he sighed, turning his back on her. "Have it your way." He said in a soft voice. He was walking back to his chair, but he was also doing something else...

He peeled off his cloak, showing the clothing holding onto toned muscles underneath. Then his hands moved and unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it onto the cloak before he sat down. It was a surprising contrast, the pale skin over black pants, toned muscles given more definition because of the candlelight flicking all around. But now, he was generally ignoring her, knowing full well that she would be coming to him soon.

she watched him walk away and relaxed a bit, but not enough to be caught off gaurd by one of his tricks. when he sat she noticed the way the light danced on his skin and she nearly groaned inwardly at his new attempt to get her to give in to him. to her worst nightmare...it was working all too well. "just what do you plan on doing by showing off?" she smirked and wathced him from the bed.

He smirked as he heard her question. "Showing off? You think this is showing off?" He laughed softly before slouching, showing off his muscles even more now. "If I was showing off, I would do this..." And he smiled as his fingers linked around the edge of his pants, and he slid them off in a easy movement, throwing them off to the side. Now he was completely nude to her gaze, body that like a Greek God.

she was taken aback by his laughing until he showed her what he believed was showing off, then she was all but turning the color of a ripe cherry. she gulped and tried not to stare, she had never seen anything so breathtaking in her life. she knew that she desired him but her mind was set firmly with no! "oh...if thats showing off...ive seen better in the other villages ive visted." she scoffed at him

He smirked as he heard her words. "Is it now?" He said in his teasing but seducing tones. The fingers in one hand were spinning now, as if flipping a coin between them, and suddenly a rose appeared, being flipped between his fingers. He did that for a minute, watching her, before he tossed the rose, the delicate flower landing perfectly on her lap.

she nodded as he replyed but she nearly melted at the sound of his voice and the way he was just sitting there, she wanted him to come take her right then and there. when he tossed the beautiful single rose in her lap she looked down at it and raised an eyebrow, "what is this for?" she asked softly.

"A little gift." He said softly. He stood slowly, walking over to her in leisure, his every muscle rippling as he moved. "Now, what can I do for you?"

she blushed lightly at first then as he walked closer to her in all his glory asking what he did she blushed crimson. why couldnt she get it through his head that she wasent giving in to him, "look why dont you just give up...i dont want you." she explained again. as she spoke the words though she could feel her body reacting to him, betraying her.

Her blush, her tone of voice if not the words, her gaze, all of it betrayed the want that she had, the want that she was forcing herself not to have. He soon was against her, pressing lightly against her body as his hand took the back of her head. "Is that so?" He asked in a teasing voice. But before she could answer, he pulled her closer and was kissing her, a deep, fiery, passionate kiss that he knew would excite her.

she gulped as he came closer and took hold of her head, this was it, she was going to die because she had pushed him to far. but then he suprised her by asking what he did and then before she could push him away or protest his lips were on her, taking controal and molding hers to his. she struggled at first but then before too long she was pulling him closer and wrapping her arms around his neck. "mmm....stop." she murmured against his lips but she just pulled him closer and leaned slowly back on the bed.

He smiled in the kiss as her lips said one thing but her actions said another. "Stop?" He asked in the kiss, slowly moving with her to be laying her down, blanketing her body, holding himself up with his hands just above her shoulders. One picked itself up, slowly moving down, pulling her dress up inch by slow inch.

"yes stop." was all she could get out before she got lost in his beautiful and misterious eyes. she was enraptured that anyother resistance was lost in her throat,but she blushed deeply as she felt him on her, looking down at her with those eyes, and then the soft rush of her dress being lifted. she could do nothing but lay there at his mercy,but a small part of her mind was liking this, the thrill of uncertinty.

The kiss was deep and tender as his hand moved her dress, eventually breaking the kiss long enough to pull it over her head and throwing it to the side. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her against him as he deepened it. "You don't want me to stop." He muttered against her lips, in his sensual voice.

she moaned softly in the kiss, her breath caught in her throat and tears formed in her eyes. she was torn and wouldnt stop fighting, but a part of her just wanted to give in and give him what he wanted. when he pulled her dress away she shivered partly from the cold air on her and partly from being compleatly eposed to him. when he pulled her closer however, she couldnt resist moving with him because he was so warm. she heard his words and whimpered softly in the kiss, her only way of fighting now.

His tongue flicked lightly against her lips, his whole body enjoying the soft and supple skin of her against him. "Ah, please, give in." He whispered after breaking the kiss. "We both need this. Don't make it any harder on both of us." He kissed her again, moving slightly to be on his knees, holding himself above her to get a better vantage.

she looked up at him as he rose up a bit and whispered to her, sweet tempting words. she blushed deeply as he looked her over, she wanted so bad to give in but she would be sacrificing herself and her pride. she hesitantly let a hand caress his cheek as she contemplaited his words. as he kissed her again her barriers came crashing down and she moved slightly under him and a soft moaning response came out of her.

She finally gave in, and he deepened the kiss, pulling her up slightly to be pressed against him. His arms were wrapped around her, caressing her back, before he laid her back down. "Relax..." He whispered, as his hands slowly moved over her body, stroking soft skin before they cupped her breasts, gently playing with them.

she moaned against his lips and wrapped her arms around his large frame. she had to admit it was nice to be held, and dare she think it...loved. as he lay her back down she looked up at him with frightened eyes, trembling slightly in fear. she heard his whispered words and she did try to relax but all she did was suddenly feel everything new as his hands roamed over her body. she groaned and bite her lip as he played with her and caressed her sensitive skin.

He smiled as he heard her moans, his hands keeping a slow and gentle touch as he played with her. A hand slid down to run over her stomach before gently making contact with her core. She was so sensitive to his touch, it made him smile inside. He kissed her deeply as his fingers stroked over her core, trying to ease her and give her pleasure at the same time.

she held back a giggle as his hand skimmed over her stomach but as he continued lower and lower she became more nervous. a soft whimper escaped her at his gentle touch but it was cut short when the sudden kiss took all of her attention as he tried to tease a reaction out of her. as he teased and played she began to writhe and whimper under him, she was not used to anything like this and she like it so much it scared her.

Back
Top Bottom