Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the Mask (butterfly0408/Kolath)

As she rested her head on his chest he just wrapped his arms around her one hand in her hair the other stroking her back as he whispered soft soothing words to try and help even though he was crying himself.

((sorry so short))

Eventually, her tears died down and she just rested here on his chest. "I shouldn't be this tired..." she whispered, closing her eyes.

((A short post for a short post))

He knew why she was tired and just gently stroked her hair soothing her to help her fall asleep. â??Shhh its ok my love I will be here when you wake I promise.â? He stroked her back lightly brushing along the cords that held her dress closed his fingers remembering them well wishing that they were once again locked in passionâ??s sweet embrace. He nuzzled into her hair smiling, â??Sleep my love sleep and we will talk more when we wake.â? He closed his eyes also still feeling the hurt of his betrayal of her as he started drifting off to sleep with her.

She groaned a little bit in reply, nodding ever so slightly and snuggling up against his body. "Cameron..." she moaned a little bit before she went still in sleep against his body, still done up in her party gown, corset, and garters.

Waking early the next morning with her still curled up on his chest he just smiled nuzzling into her hair and just letting her lay there and enjoying her warmth. His mind passed over the years that they had spent apart and his heart started to ache but he pushed that aside as his hand stroked her hair, they were together now and he would do anything to keep it that way.

It was not long before she started to stir against him, her eyes fluttering open. Her lips curled into a smile as she sees his handsome face looking back at her. She reaches her hand up and touches his cheek, the smile only turning brighter. "I thought for a moment you were a dream..."

He smiled back at her chuckling, â??If I am a dream I donâ??t want you to wake.â? He leaned down kissing her again his hand brushing lightly through her hair. He gently rolled them both to one side his hands brushing over her sides brushing against her corseted breasts and back as he kissed her deeper.

"Mmmm," she moaned against his lips, rubbing her hands against his neck and down to his chest as they kissed. Once they finally pulled back enough for her to speak, she nuzzled her nose against his, "Not you are certainly not a dream. You are as real as can be. Alive and well, and I love you."

His hands brushed along her sides as his forehead pressed to hers, with him sighing softly. â??and I love you too Paige, thank you for never giving up on me.â? He kissed her lightly again, â??I think I knew somehow that you hadnâ??t.â? he kissed her again before starting to roll out of bed and stand, â??How about I go get us some breakfast?â?

He smiled moving over to the door chuckling lightly. â??Iâ??ll be right back my love donâ??t you go anywhere.â? He stepped out heading down to the kitchen to get some food for them to enjoy together.

A female servant saw her master leaving and went to go see about the lady friend that had stayed the night. Knocking lightly she entered, â??Good morning madam can I get you anything?â?

"OH, thank you but..." she trailed of as she eyed a tub behind a Chinese screen across the room. "Actually, I would love to have a bath. Is that possible?"

The servant smiled, "But of course. We always keep water hot and ready for the master should he wish for one. We can have the tub filled for you at once."

She really did mean that for the tub was filled by five servants in a flash. Cameron was not even back yet. She could not resist waiting any longer for him to return. The steamy water called to her to hop in.

Peeling the clothing from her skin a little at a time, she left a trail of clothing from the bed to the tub. The dress lay on the floor, followed by the corset. Then her stocking and garters, and finally, her panties right at the edge of the screen. She slipped into the tub and sighed in delight at the refreshing feeling. She had no idea that the light from the window was producing a shadow of her in the tub against the Chinese screen. Anyone on the other side would be able to see the outline of her bathing.

Cameron came back with a tray loaded with fruits and cheeses and a few sweets as well as two glasses of milk. He opened the door slowly without making a sound though not on purpose. He was about to call out to her when he saw that she wasnâ??t to be seen. Walking around the bed he saw the trail of clothes. Setting the tray down on the soft bed he stood there looking over the line of clothes and becoming hard as he could clearly see her through the screen. He just stood there watching her his mind yelling at him for not doing something anything but he just couldnâ??t do anything but stand and stare.

She had no idea he was back in the room with her as she innocently went on washing herself. First it was her arms, holding them up a little to scrub each one of them slowly, getting every inch of them clean before moving on.

It was her neck and the back of her neck first as she pulled her hair aside and scrubbed, moaning in content as she worked out the kinks there in her neck. The cloth in her hand works it's way around front to start working on making her chest clean. The outline of her body and breasts clear against the screen as she bathed.

After that, she slipped back against the edge of the tub and let one of her long legs rise out of the water as she cleaned it, followed a few moments by the other. She dunked her whole body under the surface a moment before starting to rise from the tub.

Every curve of her naked body made out against the screen as she rose and stepped out, feet on the ground once again. Taking a towel, she started to dry herself a moment before coming around the side of the screen, intending to re-don her clothing, but freezing as she spotted Cameron standing there, watching...

Even if he had planned this with asking her to do all that for him as he watched there was no way he could have gotten as good a show. He looked at her his eyes dark with lust as she slowly came toward her pulling her wet body close kissing her deeply. He bent down picking her up bridal style and carried her back to the tub which was still very warm. Laying her down in the water again he broke from the kiss and stood up slowly pulling his tunic off before reaching for his belt starting to shuck out of his pants.

No words were spoken, but somewhere in her head and her heart she knew that this was it. This was it. This was the moment. She had waited all this time and this was the moment she was waiting for. Sure they were not married, not how they had planned it all those years ago, but it didn't matter. She had lost him once and she would not loose him again. There were no protests from her as he came to her and returned her to the tub. It was warm, but she knew things were about to get hot. Nipping at her lower lip, she watched him undress before her.

He pushed his pants off leaving himself naked before her. his cock stood out proud and hard demanding her attention. Looking down into her eyes his hand brushed over her cheek as he looked down at herl. He knew what was coming and he was ready but he had to give her one more time to say nowâ?¦he had always promised her that he would, also telling her that when he asked, he was really asking if she would marry him. â??Paige are you sure?â?

Paige's eye lingered a moment on his rock hard cock. She had seen it before, but this was the first time she knew it was going to go places never before explored by the two of them. At last her eyes rose up to his and she took a deep breath, "Do you love me Cameron?"

His hand cupped her cheek lightly as he knelt down beside the tub. â??I do Paige more then I can ever say. I love you with every fiber of my being.â? He kissed her lips lightly his hand stroking her hair back from her face and brushing along under her neck.

Her hand rose to grasp the edge of the tub as they kissed. She could not help but get lost in his lips and want more. She needed more from her. Needed everything. "Will you still marry me?" She whispered against his lips, hopeful she knew the answer.

He looked into her eyes pressing his forehead to hers sighing softly. â??Only if you will have me but if you will then I will marry you this instant if you wish.â? He lightly kissed here again nipping her lower lip softly.

She smiled lightly and took his hand, starting to urge him into the tub with her. "The rings and the dress, the flowers and the words can all wait for now... but Cameron... I cannot wait any longer to have you. Forgive me, but I just can't..."

He stroked her cheek lightly kissing her lips, â??There is nothing to forgive I canâ??t wait either my love.â? He slipped into the tub behind her a little of the water spilling out the sides onto the stone floor. He didnâ??t care right now. His hands wrapped around her waist pulling her back against his chest as he started to kiss and nibble at the back of her neck his hands moving up to fill with her beautiful breasts.

Paige moaned as she rolled her head to the side, pulling her hair aside to let him have ever little bit of her neck that he wanted. Her hand lowered back under the surface of the water, resting against his leg as he snuggled up behind her. She gently stroked his leg, letting him know by her little touches that this was just how she wanted it and how she liked it. "Mmmmmm..."

He growled into her neck softly kissing and nibbling on it gently pouring his love into the actions. His hands lightly rubbed and caressed her breasts slowly working on exciting her wanting to make this their first time together as perfect as he could. His lips moved to her ear smiling as he nipped lightly at the tender lobe â??Paige I love you so much.â? he whispered against her ear.

Back
Top Bottom