Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Behind the Mask (butterfly0408/Kolath)

The man behind the mask laughed deeply as his magic reached out once again brushing against her pussy probing it lightly. â??I would never hurt herâ?¦unless for some small reason you havenâ??t made use of her yet, then some small pain will occur.â? His hands brushed down her arms slipping around her waist to brush over her side as his lips stayed at her neck nipping and sucking on all the spots that he knew drove her wild.

"Bastard!" Everett screamed across the table, struggling in his chair again. Montros would NOT have the first taste of Paige's sweetness! He had worked to hard to get her himself! It was his reward and his right to be the one to pop the sweet cherry Paige possessed!

Paige in the meantime didn't seem to be able to hear or see Everett in all his rage but a few feet away. She was lost in her dream world. Dreams of her past, when she was happy and in love and together they found paradise in touches and promises of more. But the more never came.

As his magic touched her again, she jolted in her seat, squirming and moaning in pleasure. "Ooooh," her moans were breathy and light as she licked her lips. He was giving her the same treatment like he use to years ago. It was just like she recalled. Perfect. When he would do this in the past, he could have be begging and pleading for more before he finally gave her some release. It was just that way once more as Paige started to mumble things, "Mmmmmmm mmmmm mmo moooore.... mmmmmm..."

Cameron laughed light as his hands came forward and slowly started to untie the top of her dress. His eyes looked over at the man that stole his love. â??My dear Everett I am merely taking back what you stole.â? He pulled down the top of her dress releasing her breasts from her corset before coming back up and loosening the top of her slip. The fabric hung loosely on her shoulders as his gloved hands brushed against her skin his lips continuing their exploring of her neck and now shoulder.

Paige could feel his hands as they started to untie her corset and she basically began to melt right then and there. He knew very well that slowly teasing her with her laces like this was just the way to get her going. Really, it was a shock that with all the teasing and toying they had done with one another before Cameron went to war that they were able to stay pure. At least... she was still pure...

By the time he freed her breasts and loosened the slip to the point where he could see down her shirt, but Everett could not, she was nipping at her lower lips and holding onto the arms of the chair so very tightly, still moaning, starting now to squirm before... her legs started to spread under her skirts. Once again, something that Cameron could see and Everett not. "Oooooh..."

He chuckled nuzzling in close to her neck growling softly, â??I always knew what got you going didnâ??t I my love?â? his magic rubbing harder against her already wet womanhood. His teeth nipped at her ear as he smiled his hand slipping inside her slip looking at Everett.

Everett was livid screaming at the masked man, â??How dear you touch her you have no right to touch her you BASTARD!!!â?

"Yes..." she whispered, only loud enough for Cameron to hear. Everett would be left guessing what she was saying to him. But Cameron could hear it all. The little things she was whispering. "You know me so...mmmmm.... so well......" In her head she knew exactly who she was talking too. Right to her love, to Cameron. To him. But he didn't know that yet. Her legs were rubbing against the legs of the chair, squirming more and more as her pussy and her insides started to take her closer and closer to the edge. "Mmmmm, mmmmmm...!"

Watching the way she was behaving, Everett started to take out aggression on her as well, "Paige! STOP IT! You are acting like some filthy WHORE!"

Cameron smiled his hand slipping inside her slip to cup and rub one of her breasts. Inside his head he was yelling at himself because he was starting to feel many of his old feelings for her. nuzzling into her neck he growled softly as he squeezed her breast lightly. He laughed as Everett yelled at her knowing how much this was making him mad knowing how he would haveâ?¦no how he did feel about having another manâ??s hands on his woman.

She was nipping and at her lip wildly now, arching her back to nuzzle her breast against his hand. The magic that toyed with her under her skirts was taking her closer and closer. It had been.... SO long she had release. She could not even remember the last time. No, she could. The morning Cameron had left over four years ago. She had made a promise to herself that she'd never find pleasure without Cameron until they were together again. Of course... it had never come again. Or at least, she never had.

"Close...." she whispered, this time loud enough to even Everett to hear.

He smiled knowing she was close in fact a bit shocked that she was normally she was able to last longer than this but he supposed with the magic it was making it better than anything they had ever done together. He smelled the scent of her soaked sex and slowly started to push the magic inside her soaking tight womanhood though without any real matter to it, there was nothing to break the barrier that he felt it pastâ?¦freezing for a moment in shock.

"OooH!" It was all she could take. Nothing had ever been in that deep, mixed with how long it had been, and he powder hightening her arousal. It was too much to take in all at once. "Ah-ahh-C-C-Cameron!" she whimpered and cried out right in the moment she broke at last. Her body was tied down, but she wiggled and writhed in the chair out of control, breast heving up and down as she was panting wildly!

Everett was in total shock. Not only had he been force to watch this, but now he was forced to see that what Paige had said to him was true. She'd always love Cameron. She'd always love that dead bastard. "Whore..." he whispered at first before starting to scream at her directly, "Damn whore! You bitch! He's dead! How DARE you think of him like that you WHORE!"

But Paige has a content smile on her face, not hearing him at all. She just settled back into the seat, spent and pleasured after so very long. "Mmm... Cameron..." she whispered again as she was coming down before sighing happily.

Cameron stood there holding her as she convulsed in pleasure riding the wave of her orgasm. He was in shock not only was she still a virgin but she had just screamed his name as she cameâ?¦he cursed himself softly. How had he let himself become so blinded by rage that he would forget just how much they loved each other? He pulled his hand out of her dress tightening the strings back up before he untied her from the chair. He glared at Everett before snapping his fingers and men stepped into the dining hall, â??Make his lordship comfortable, and send food and wine up to my privet room.â? He bent down picking up Paige and turning away to hide his face from them and the tears there.

The men held Everett as they untied him and then though there was a struggle carried him down the stairs to the dungeon chaining him there leaving him just bread and water though more than enough so he wouldnâ??t starve. Everett was spitting mad not only from the show he was forced to watch and the end of it but also the treatment he was having to endure, no one even in war treated a lord this wayâ?¦this was just, â??INTOLERABLE I TELL YOU!!!â? no one could hear him.

Cameron laid Paige lightly down on the large canopy bed draped with scarlet silk and pure white sheets. His hand brushed over her hair looking down at her, â??Forgive me Paigeâ?¦I was so wrong.â?

The satisfied smile on her face had faded by now and she just lay peacefully on the bed. As Cameron gently brushed as her hair, she nuzzled her head against his hand, starting to come through once again. As her eyes drifted open, she whispered, "Cameron?" But before he could reply, her eyes were open and she gazed upon the mask of Montros once again, "Oh... oh who... who are you?" She looked around, clearly disoriented and confused, "Where am I? Oh... I was... what was I doing?"

He leaned back as she started wondering what was happening , his mind reeled wondering what he should tell her. How could he just blurt out that after all these years her long lost love had come back seemingly from the dead, and not only that he had nearly raped her in front of the man she was engaged too. He sighed a little thinking fast, â??I am glad to see you are alright my dear, Iâ?¦I was worried I had lost you after so long of being gone.â? He held her hand brushing his hand across her cheek as he tried of thinking what he could tell her what he would have to tell her to make the rest of the story he was making in his mind work.

"So long... gone?" she repeated as she moved to try and sit up but her head was spinning and she had to lay back down again. This room was not hers. And she had seen this man, this mask before. Little things were coming back to her. "Masks..." she reached up to her face and felt the mask still on her face, weakly trying to pull it off, "I was at a party. Everyone was wearing masks and..." Cameron's unmasked face flashed in her head and she gasped. "Did that all a happen?"

He brushed her hair again smiling and nodding, hoping against hope that the powder had done what it should have and repressed the memory. â??Yes the ball and the masks all happened my dear. I didnâ??t know how else to see you, I planned to disappear again after tonight seeing as you had found happiness with Everett, but I guess fate had other plans.â? His mind was working fast putting together a story fast he just hoped she would understand later.

"See me again? Disappear? But..." Paige looked up, only seeing the mask at first, "I don't understand. I don't even know-" she paused mid sentence as her eyes looked with his and it slowly sunk in. She had locked with those eyes before. Tonight for the first time in many MANY years. "Ca...Ca...Cam..." her eyes began to fill with tears and over flow as she reached for the edge of his mask. Her hand was trembling.

His hand caught hers in a feather light grasp stopping her hand just short of his mask. â??Yes Paige it is me Cameron, but Iâ?¦â? he sighed looking down into her eyes, â??Iâ?¦I am not the same as when I left.â? his hand brushed her cheek still holding her hand with his other, â??I just donâ??t want you to be disappointed by what you see beneath the mask.â?

"Cameron..." she whispered again, "Cameron... you are alive. I could less what you look like under that mask as long as you are living, breathing, and here with me again!" The tears of joy slipped down her cheeks as her other hand came up to take over the first ones job of removing his mask, "I need to see you. I need to see you without this mask Cameron. I need to know it's really you."

His hands came up bringing both of hers up to his mask looking into her eyes his closed slowly. â??Very well my love but I warn you it is not pretty.â? He had been scarred in his battle with Everett those years ago, and now a nasty scar drew from just above one of his eyebrows to just under the other eye barely missing both eyes in the path. His eyes remained closed even after the mask was pulled from his face just waiting for the reaction he was expecting.

There was silence as she pulled his mask off. At first she just looked at him. Looked right past the scar that ran across his face. But she needed just one thing more. "Open you eyes..." she whispered.

He shivered as she spoke swallowing hard before he slowly opened his bright blue eyes now back to the color they were before having lost the darkness of revenge. They were filled with fear looking almost like a deer that a hunter spooked nearly ready to run as his gaze finally met hers without his mask.

Her eyes were sparkling with tears. Joy. That was what was in her face. Pure joy. And a smile on her face. "It is you. You're alive. Really alive," she whispered before sitting up and quickly capturing his lips for a deep, passionate kiss.

He leaned into the kiss his arm slipping around her waist his hand to the back of her neck as he deepened the passion of the kiss moaning softly as he felt how much he had been missing this. He moved up onto the bed kneeling beside her laying her back against the pillows as he continued the kiss.

A moment later, Paige broke the kiss and threw her arms around his neck again. She was crying. "How? I don't understand how this is possible. What happened to you? Where have you been all this time? Why... why didn't you come back to me?" Before her could answer, a knock came at the door. It was his men with the food and wine he had requested.

He lightly kissed her again his hands coming back around his neck and pulling her arms gently apart, â??Just a moment love.â? He quickly took the food and shooed the servants out once again leaving them alone as he locked the door. He brought the tray over to the bed laying it down before laying next to Paige his arm slipping around her shoulder and pulling her close. He sighed, â??? Paige I fear telling you what happenedâ?¦I donâ??t want to hurt either our relationship as fragile as it isâ?¦or your relationship with someone else.â? He looked at her falling silent.

Back
Top Bottom