Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"They poured my confidence away" (me and Kratos)

Rachel smiled and said "Sure". She lead his out into the dance floor and began to move her body to the beat of the music, a big smile on her face as she did.

He watched as the music seemed to take control of Rachel before he managed to lose himself a little into the beat as well moving to it, in quite a different way to her but still matching enough which pretty much showed the two were together, and that this place was filled with many different styles of dancers. Including the type like Seth, of... never really dance

Rachel smiled, getting really into it. She looked at seth and grabbed his hands and said "Come on!" with a big smile on her bright face. She was enjoying her self, but she got the feeling that he...not so much.

Seth decided to stop hesitating, since part of him had been holding back but seeing her get more and more into the music. And on top of that how much she seemed to enjoy herself he started getting into it more as he started to actually enjoy himself.

Elise smiled and continued to dance having a great time with him. She smiled and moved with him to the beat of the music with a happy smile.

He saw her smile of which Seth quickly returned it, both of them now moving to the beat that the music contained, generally he found it quite hard to loosen up so much like this, but he was glad she had managed to bring it out of him.

(do you want to keep her name as Elise.. or as Rachel?)

((Fuck, her name is Rachell, I just keep getting confused with another rp, sorry about that))

Rachel smiled and continued to dance, having a good time, probably a way better one then compared to the night she would of had at the re-union.

Back
Top Bottom