Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"They poured my confidence away" (me and Kratos)

Seth offered a small smile back before deciding to respond "It was just something I managed to stumble upon, and because I do like a good Italian dish, after actually eating here once, It just stuck in my mind the location,.. and the quality for the price" The chef's would not take long with the meals yet he did not really mind. "Why did we not decide to do this earlier instead of going to that reunion?" his tone showed that he was lightly joking since after all reunions only happened every so often.

Rachel smiled and said "ahh i see" when he explained how he came across the restaurant.She smiled and drank a sip of water before she looked at him and shrugged. "Maybe I was under the delusion that it would be a good time their" she said sighing.

A small laugh escaped Seth before he lightly smiled "Well the day is not over, and maybe it was a good thing for you to go.. since after all you got revenge on someone that deserved it.. and now I guess you have me for the rest of the night,.. maybe longer" He simply winked after saying such a thing before relaxing into his chair. "after this dinner are you sure their is no where you want to go, because if their is,.. I can schedule the rest of our night easier"

Rachel looked at him and said "Well maybe we could go see a movie or something or I dunno go to a club" she asked with a shrug, just throwing out ideas she had in her head.

Seth thought about this for a moment before speaking "Maybe a club tonight followed by me showing the location I wanted to afterwards" his blue eyes looked at Rachel for a moment a soft smile appearing across him as he noticed the food had been finished for them being placed onto the table. He took in the scent with a small sniff the smell quite delicious almost mouth watering before he spoke "well I hope you enjoy.."

Rachel smiled and said "Thats alright with me" with a smile on her face. Once the food was brought out she smiled. It did look good. She picked up her fork and began to eat, enjoying the taste. Seth was right, this place was the best.

Seeing as the food was now in front of him, he started to pick at it a little his fork stabbing some of the pasta of the lasagna before pulling it up with everything that made the meal, a true Italian style meal meal. Then he ate what was on the fork enjoying the flavor that really made this restaurant able to compete with some of the overly priced up market restaurants whom liked to rate themselves with stars out of five of how good the food was based on food critics opinions. He could tell from how Rachel reacted after tasting the food she enjoyed it his eyes looking at her for a moment with their blue gaze before looking down at his food starting to eat more of it.

Rachel smiled and continued to eat, loving and devouring the meal. She looked at him and smiled and said " Wow you were right, remind me to trust you next time" she said smiling at him as she took a sip of water.

Lightly he scratched his head after hearing what she had said "you did not trust me when I said this place had some of the best food to offer?" A soft smile crossed him showing he knew what she had actually meant but he had felt like saying that instead. His meal was starting to disappear a little with each mouthful, and it would not be long before the delicious yet satisfying meal would be finished which meant they could pay and then leave to continue this night together.

Leila smiled and said "I had my doubts" she said and continues to eat with a smile on her face. She had soon finished the food on her plate and and finished her water off.

He liked her simple honesty that was somewhat rare among most people these days. His meal neared completion before finishing in one last bite. Seth then washed it down with the provided water, before getting up and paying for the bill. Slowly he then walked back to the table after the transaction had been processed lightly smiling at Leila, " ready to go clubing?"

Leila smiled as they finished of the meals and he paid the bill. She smiled at his question and said "yeah I am" and began to make her way out of the restaurant with a happy smile on her face.

As usual after a decent meal Seth felt quite satisfied of which, he quickly followed Leila with a smile upon his own face. His keys provided both of them access to his car "know of any good clubs around here?"

"Yeah, a couple" she said smiling at him. Once he had opened the doors, she got inside and as he started up the car, she directed him to club she visited regularly.

Hearing that Leila actually did know of a few places Seth simply let her direct him to a place that she told him about. Apparently it was something she went to regularly and although it had been a little bit of a while since the last time Seth had actually gone to a club similar to what this one appeared like from the front it did look interesting enough "This is it.. lets enter,.. and well hope you enjoy yourself" A smile showed across him before he beckoned her to leave the car after parking it.

Rachel smiled and got out of the car when he parked and headed inside. "Should be great" she said smiling at him. Taking his hand she lead him inside and said "So, do we grab a drink first?" she asked him.

As Seth felt her take his hand, he did not complain but simply followed her as they entered since this place was a little unknown to him. "If you want.. or we can go straight towards the dance floor or something like that.. It is of course up to you if you want a little bit of alcoholic influence for your.. dance moves, or if we will just head towards the music and the crowd." His hand still stayed with hers, as it would help them not get separated if they did go into the crowd of people.

Rachel smiled and said "I feel like a drink" she said smiling. She walked up to the bar and said "Rum and coke please" with a smile on her face.

Although it took a moment to think Seth decided just to be lazy tonight instead of spending quite some time over what type of beer to buy but instead simply what left his lips was "The same as her thanks.." the bar tender then charged the two before preparing the drinks offering to them afterwards "Good choice.." it had been a while since he had spirits but rum and coke together.. well they just were made for each other.

Rachel took a sip of her drink and said "Thanks" with a happy smile on her face. She she took another drink, feeling the alcohols burn as it moved down her throat. She ignored it and kept drinking. "What do you usually drink ?" she asked

"generally some type of nice beer.. Corona sometimes.. other times I just see what there is, make a selection from either something I have not tried or that looks interesting, or I just buy one of the most expensive.. that and there is this cocktail that I had a few times.. they mix vodka, with lemon and then a whiskey, before adding lime.. although I have to say.. intense taste.. intense strength" he barely remembered the nights that he had dwelled into drinking only those and so just had to assume they were one hell of a night "what about yourself?"

Rachel look at him and said "I like margarita's, strawberry the best, I'm not a big fan of beer, never liked the taste much, Cruisers are nice to" she said smiling at him. She grinned and said "I remember the first time I got drunk. It was at a friends 18th and she told me vodka had no alcohol in it and fed it to me like water. I was smashed in half an hour" she said chuckling.

He laughed at what she had said before simply nodding "that's not as bad as adding moonshine to a punch.. a friend at my 19ths spiked it with a home brewed batch.. we did not know, and could not taste it.. but we were all, pretty much staggering after the first twenty minutes.." he simply laughed a little before finishing his drink and waiting for her to finish hers "Come .. lets dance,.. it's not something I do everyday.. so count yourself lucky.."

She chuckled at his story and said "Awww, thats not very nice" she said smiling. She nodded when he asked to dance and finished her drink and got up and said "Alright, lets go and began to walk out to the floor.

Hearing her response he waited for her to finish the drink before the two walked onto the floor, it really had been a while since the last time he had gone clubbing, the last time.. well he had made a fool of himself. Hopefully this time would be different.. or even if it was not, generally it was fun. "take the lead then.. I will try to match"

Back
Top Bottom