Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Angel continued on sleeping away and she wonders how many times her and Henry pleased each other for and she enjoyed catching some sleep for a change.

Angel slowly wakes up from her sleep and she slips out of Henry bed and she sneaked away from Henry bed while he was sleeping away and she looked out the window for a few minutes and sighed very quietly.

Henry continued to sleep, his stomach growling lightly after several hours. Eyes opening as he groans only slightly before reaching for his drink.

Angel was already back in Henry bed and her head was sleeping on a pillow while her body was covered up with his sheets and she smiled in her sleep.

Henry turned to glance down at her as he finished his drink, moving quietly from the bed he dressed and left the room. Heading to the cafeteria he stocked up on a few items before returning.

Angel continued on sleeping away and she slowly woke up from her sleep and it was about 10am in the morning on the last day of the long weekend holiday.

Henry smiled into her eyes as he carried the breakfast entree closer to the bed, setting it down in front of her he kissed her cheek. "Good to hear that."

Angel begins to eat her breakfast up and her breakfast tasted very good and yummy and she ate everything up and she slowly begins to drink her apple juice up with her breakfast.

Angel was full from eatting her breakfast and she climbed out of Henry bed and she washed her face and brushed her teeth and felt refreshed.

Angel walked back towards the bed and she sat on the bed and listned to the music his stero was playing and she didn't mind this kind of music at any cost.

Henry smiled as she returned to near his bed before sitting on it, reaching out he lightly traced fingers up one side of her body as he spoke. "Care for a drive later, you need to wear your cheerleader's outfit though."

Henry used this part of the college for some entertaining, mainly over the weekends but his permanent home was where he wanted her. Grinning as he moved on the bed he pulled her back down and kissed her neck, fingers teasing one of her nipples.

Angel gently groaned when Henry kissed her neck and she felt his fingertips teasing her nipples and she groaned again and said to Henry,"Let me know when you want to go for that drive Henry ok."

Henry heard the combination of her groans and words as one hand cupped her breast, fingers teasing her nipple as teeth moved across one side of her neck and earlobe.

Angel groans again when he kisses her neck and her earlobe and feels his fingertips teasing her nipples while his hand cupped her breasts and she gave into Henry desire for her once again and she laid down flat on her back and she automatically spread her legs as far apart as they would spread.

Henry felt her body move, his fingers caressing down and in between each of her breasts as his mouth lowered to them. Alternating between both fingertips danced lightly over the taut skin of her stomach, the tiny wisps of pubic hair to tease her hardening bud of flesh.

Angel said to Henry,"I want you to take me again right now oh please take me once again oh god please do Henry." Angel gently moans when his figers are teasing her harding bud of flesh.

Henry heard her moaned out words, his tongue and teeth moving between both of her breasts and nipples as fingers continued to tease her clitoris and glistening labia.

Angel moaned again when she felt his fingers teasing her clitoris and her glistling labia as well and she was loving this alot.

Back
Top Bottom