Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male TeacherXFemale Student rp. Nightstalker73au and I.

Angel was loving this pleasure so much and she knew that Henry crave for more of her jucies and she was so happy with this pleasure and she wasn't going to cum for a bit.

Henry smiled into her eyes as he moved a little higher on the bed and to the side of her. His words barely audibly whispered. "Want to move in here with me."

Angel whipsered to Henry back,"Of course I would love to move in with you Henry,and thank-you for asking me Henry." Angel felt Henry moving a little bit higher up on the bed and to the side of her and she smiled at him.

Henry grinned at her words, his fingertips dancing down the middle of her chest to rest on her stomach. "Then we shall have to get your stuff this week."

Angel said to Henry,"Yeah your right Henry we do have to get my stuff here in a week Henry." Angel was happy that Henry asked her to move in with him.

Henry smiled at her words before standing and walking across to the large wardrobe,opening it he glanced inside and took out several pieces of clothing placing them on the bed. "These should fit and yes the maid's outfit along with the school girl one are my favourite outfits."

Angel looks at all of the pieces of clothing on the bed and she wasn't sure if she'll like the maid outfit or the school girl outfit as well and she looked at the clothing very carefully.

Angel looked at Henry and said to him,"I'm not sure if i'll like the school girl outfit at all,I already have my school girl outfit,it's back in your room at the hiden office you have their Henry."

Henry moved closer to the bed, opening the top drawer he took out several small catalogues placing them down on the bed. "Yes very nice one too, perhaps you will find a few things in those catalogues."

Henry smiled at her words, already picturing her in said outfit. His hand moving to take his credit card from his wallet along with passing her his phone. "You can call and order it, deliver it here."

Angel looks at Henry and she dials the number and orders her princess halloween costume for the halloween dance and the outfit fully covered her whole body and didn't show anything at all,which she loved about it and she smiled at Henry.

Angel hands Henry phone backto him and she also gives Henry his credit card back as well and she cralwed back into his bed and she slowly drifted off to sleep for a bit and she smiled in her sleep.

Henry placed the phone back into the small socket, card into wallet and watched her fall asleep. Leaving the room quietly he made his way to the kitchen first, light snack prepared that would not go off as he returned he paused at the smaller room. It would be perfect for storing most of her belongings in.

Angel continues on sleeping away and she remains under the sheets and blanket of Henry bed and she was in a deep sleep and she was glad that she ordered her halloween costume for the halloween dance on October 30th and she smiled in her sleep.

Henry moved back to the bedroom, sitting down on one side of it to watch her sleep. During the week he would help her move in, for now she could take all the rest she needed.

Back
Top Bottom