Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faries and Pixies ( desertpaladin and Nightsorceress)

Lily smiled but her smiled faded as she quickly realized that she could stay here forever. It was to risky if someone found out "Flint, how long do you think i will be able to stay here?"

He looked at her and he said "as long as you want to... why?" he looked worried himself, and he seemed saddened as well... 'Is... is she already thinking about leaving me' was the only thought passing through his head.

"cause i want to be with you forever, but i am afraid it will cause trouble for you and father, i mean what if they think you kidnapped me or something. my mother will not listen when i tell her you didn't" Lily looked worried, it such a short time she started to care about him so much.

He placed a hand on her cheek "I can endure any pain... just as long as I get to see you... Do not worry" he said as he kissed her softly on the lips "I love you" he blushed as he said it... he knew it was true but... he had never been able to say that to anyone before.

Lily was getting ready to argue that he shouldn't have to endure any pain on her account when he said he loved. She looked at him shocked, then a smile crossed her rosey lips "i love you to"

He pulled her close and he kissed her softly "Do not worry... we will be together I promice" he said as he looked at her

"i will hold you to that promise" Lily smiled and kissed him softly. She pulled back to look at him "we should probably get some sleep." She said as she touched his cheek

He gave a soft nod and he sighed as he pulled her closer to him and gently he sighed as his eyes closed and he went into a nice deep sleep.

Lily cuddled close to him as she slept. It was a very peaceful sleep. She enjoyed laying next to him. to feel his warmth next to her. When the sun rose the next morning. She ignored it just enjoying this moment.

He did not wake up until a little later. He woke and he found her in his arms. He smiled and pulled her closer to him as he kissed her forehead and just sighed as they cuddled there in bed.

Lily eyes opened when he pulled her closer. She sighed happily. "good morning" Lily smiled up at him kissing his cheek.

He kissed her cheek in return and he smiled "Did you sleep well?" he asked as he looked down at her, watching her softly as she looked so cute when she was waking up.

Lily rubbed the sleepness from her eyes and then nodded her head "oh yes i slept very well" She gave him a smile letting him know she slept well because of him "how about you"

"I have never slept well in my life until last night" he said as he pulled her closer to him with a small smile on his face.

Her head rests against him "we should get up up soon and help your father" But as she said that she snuggled deeper into him, not want to move.

He smiled "He can wait" he said as he pulled her closer and closer to him as he looked down at her "I am sure he will understand"

Lily giggled as he pulled her closer "alright if you say so. I won't fight you on it" Lily smiled at him> her eyes showing how much she cared for him.

He sighed and he pulled her closer but as he held her he did begin to worry a bit. he wanted to be with her but knew her mother would never approve... they had no place to go and were stuck right there in this house... their only sanctuary...

"flint you know for the first time in my life i feel truly happy. and I feel i can be myself. I don't want to be the princess. i just want to be your forever and forever" Lily whispered softly in his ear.

He smiled and he nodded as he pulled her close to him and he said "And... you make me feel like I am actually one of your kind" he said softly as he kissed her. Neither lover hearing the royal guard approching this home... search parties had already been sent to try and fetch the princess.

Lily kissed him back deeply, and passionatly. She pulled away slowly and stroked his cheek "run with me, lets leave this place and start over. your father to if he wishes" Lily truly did just want to run away from it all. she wanted to start a real life and she wasn't afraid to work for it.

Back
Top Bottom