Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faries and Pixies ( desertpaladin and Nightsorceress)

he blushed a bit but he nodded scratching the back of his head as he looked away. They were amazing as each looked like many different things. And somehow he even got color to a few. There were flowers, trees, it just seemed to be glass of things that he had seen over his lifetime.

Lily sighed softly as she looked in the beautiful figurines. they were probably the most beautiful thing ever seen. "they are just so lovely i can't stop looking at them"

He looked at her with a small blush as he said "You... You can have any one of them that you like' he looked at her and he gave a small smile to her as he moved a bit closer to where she was admiring the figurines.

Lily moved a little closer to them. Still in complete aww of what was before. "Oh no i couldn't, they are your hard work i never dream of taking one." She turned to smiley at him. "you have a great talent. I wish other could see it then they might see what i see in you, a good gentle heart"

He looked at her and he shook his head as he said "You know that will never happen" he smiled however as he handed her a glass flower. His eyes were softly looking at hers as he just moved a bit closer and he was maybe an inch from her. His heart was throbbing in his chest... his eyes on her as he wanted to be with her... but he knew he could not

Lily took the glass flower holding it in her hand. She stared at for a long moment before she looked up at him "its so beautiful, thank you flint i will treasure it always" She paused a moment before slowly leaning in and kissing his cheek. she slowly drew back, she would have kissed his lips but she was not sure if he would want that.

He blushed but then he did something he never expected himself to do. He leaned in toward her, his eyes closing slowly as his lips slowly came in contact with hers. He was blushing and against his will his flaming wings came out as he kissed. His heart had never beat so fast, he had never felt such a weight in his throught... everything felt so weird yet... he felt happy.

Lily watch as he moved closer then to her surprise his lips touched her. It sent a shiver down her spine. With in moments she melt into his kiss her eyes closed and she kissed him back. She felt so happy in that one moment. She knew she could spend forever kissing him. There was just something about him that made her want to be with him for the rest of her life.

He kept kissing her. just with more and more passion with each second. The flame on his wings grew more intrense. They burned so brightly and with such passion. He only pulled from her to make the fires stop, which they did the moment his lips left her own. He looked down at her blushing quite heavily.

Lily rested her hand on his shoulder and she could feel the heat from the flames on her hand and soon fill the room. But lily was not afraid. She did not pull away. she instead deepened the kiss. Loving every moment. When he pulled away all she could do it stare at him with a little smile on face.

His wings were an inferno now as he held her close, making sure her hands would not go to the fire on his wings as he just kept kissing her, blushing as he actually moaned into her lips. He had never felt this happy in his life as he just never wanted to leave her.

Lily pressed her body tight to his. Her breast pressed against his chest her hips pressed to his. She kissed him back with such passion, she felt like a fire was now burning inside her. She felt the room grow very hot and new it was him she gently pulled away from the kiss but she did not pull away from him. Her forehead pressed to his "Flint at this rate you are going to burn the place down" She teased him a little, smiling the whole time.

He blushed more but he managed to turn off the flame wings as he looked down at her. With ehr body pressing against his she could now feel his boner that had been growing in his pants. Blushing more he looked down at her "Sorry I... I mean..." he blushed more not sure what he was trying to say really.

Lily looked up at him and softly kissed his lips before pressing her head against his chest. "i'm not..." she said softly. Lily rested her head against his chest just listening to his heart beat. Breathing in his scent. Her arms wrapped around his waist resting on his lower back.

He gulped a bit blushing hard as he looked down at her. He wanted her so badly... He knew she could feel his erection against her as she held him. His heart was racing as being with her made him feel all sorts of strange emotions he had never felt before.

Lily drew another deep breath and then looked up at him. Her eyes sparkling a soft smile played on her lips "i have never felt this way about anyone before, it is so strange and new. but i don't want to ever be a way from you, i don't think my hear will handle it well"

"Neither will mine" he said with a soft smile as he looked to her and he then leaned in giving her a soft kiss as he then began to lead her back. Sitting them so that they sat on his bed. He held her hand as he said "Would... would you spend the night here... with me...?"

Lily kissed him back and then moved to sit on the bed with him. Her heart jumped in her throat. She imagined herself wrapped in his arms and snuggled close to him. and they shared his bed. then his question made wake up from her day dream. He asked her to spend the night in his bed. "won't your father be mad"

"i... I honestly don't know" he said looking at her "I... I have never been in this situation before" he muttered as he looked at her a little worried now... Had he said something wrong? He looked to her and he shook his head looking away from her face "I...I'm sorry" he said as he just did not look her in the face.

Lily turned his head to face her. "why are you sorry, you didn't do anything wrong." Lily then began to lay down in his bed pulling him down with her. Trying to let him know it was ok.

He blushed and he rubbed the back of his head as the two now lay together in his bed "I... I don't know I have just never been able to do anything before with anyone... I don't know what is right and what isn't"

Lily shook her "i am not sure, I mean this feels so right. I feel like i have to be with you and i don't want those feelings to end" She looked at, her eyes so soft. Lily wrapped her hand in his as if to stop him from ever leaving her side.

He held her tightly to him as he said to her "I will never let anything bad ever happen to you" he held her so tightly as he then said "I... I hope that we can stay together... forever..."

His responce was a kiss on the lips as he then pulled her closer as the two just lay there on his bed. He smiled at her as he just looke into her eyes, seeming almost like he had been put into a trance by her.

Back
Top Bottom