Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon (Discontinued)

Re: Priest and Demon ((desertpaladin and Atzura))

He once herd of someone who had tried to get a fish hook that had gotten stuck in his finger with another fish hook, and when that got stuck he used another and so on and so forth... Sighing he shook his head as he said 'Please just humor me... I swear that is absolutely the dumbest thing I have ever herd..." He looked at her "Just let me do my job, then you can come in when i signal for you"

"Okay, we are just feet away from this town, okay? And I think we should have some sort of plan before something..." They looked ahead and noticed some screaming men in the village, they looked similar to the bandits that attacked near Lawrence's church. There were several guards, perhaps a dozen, but the bandits were way too many, they would be cleaned out if they fought alone.

"Maybe... we should avoid this town? It looks like those men want to rape it for what it's worth..."

Helping the guards is much better than killing some random kid, who by the way, were being killed by this mass of enemies. Even with their help, they may all still die, some villagers took arms in the forms of rakes, poles, or house knives to fight the well equipped bandit raiders.

"Yeah, I think we should leave, dear..."

Bandits started running into homes, six rushed inside a small house and two young women, perhaps 20 and the other in her early teens, rushed out screaming. One big bastard gave them chase, holding his long sword over his head. The guards were fighting, and two had already fallen, those women would be killed for sure, if left alone.

he however did not listen but he began to run at the village. he was sprinting there as he saw this scene play out as he was not going to let these bandits get away with this. He had been traumatized by his own experience but right now he was not going to let anyone else go through what he had... He rushed in, a few bandits trying to attack him but he made those swords of light stabbing them if they got too close as he rushed for the women who were dragged to the middle of the square.

"Uigh! What's he doing!?" She closed her eyes, "Ughh!! Now I have to deal with more bullshit!" She scanned the area, ten guarded men, a priest, herself, and maybe fifteen, wait... thirteen villagers fighting a raid of bandits. Still a losing bout, but she could certainly help. She had to make sure the guards and Lawrence were the least harmed. Civillians are... useless... so she could care less for them. Maybe the kill an inn keeper and they could sleep for free.

She saw Lawrence going towards the women. He was such a gentleman... either that or a professional pussy-hunter.

Before she knew it two men were running her way. "Ah! No more penises in me please!" She started running the men running after her.

A guard with a VERY big stick, a club, waited after dispatching three or four raiders. Seeing Nalia confused him, a demon? Shitty luck. He'd swat her away easily. Nalia saw the man winding and slid after he swung, sending the following bandits to their aerial deaths.

Lawrence got the women together and he then crounced down on the ground as a massive shield of light formed around them to protect them. the bandits banged against it as he tried to use more magic to retaliate but the shield was the best he could do. So right now he would protect them in hopes that others would come to help.

"Damn demon!" Yelled the big sticked guard, taking hacks and swings at Nalia.

"Hey! Stop!" She said in between evasions. "I'm not here to fight with you!"

The more she dodged, the more bandits got caught in his swinging.

"Ah!! You'll kill me!" She said, running by Lawrence, the big guard swatting the attacker away with one swoop.

The women were crying and worried, clinging onto each other in fear.

"It will be alright" he tried to tell them as he then concentrated, the bubble getting a bit bigger and pushing the attackers further away from the girls as he then began to stand up focusing hard as he was about to break the shield to make a very strong attack "Nalia... get away..." he said as he crossed his arms over his chest and then flung them out as the shield just burst forward and struck each of the bandits, sending them flying into buildings and the like as he stood there panting as he used up a lot of energy for that attack.

The burst was a wonderful attack. Excellent for "crowd control" a term used when outnumbered. The bulk of the bandit force was shot down by that single move. Sadly, it doesn't tell good from evil, and in the process, two villagers were hurt, and so was a guard. Nalia had heard him tell her to move, and did so willingly, she noticed the bulky man wouldn't escape Lawrence's field, and went back, grabbing his head and diving back, his face ended burried in her tits, but that was the least of her worries. This big man could be her ticket into a warm bed, something she had wanted to experience since the only time she got in bed in the underworld was to get fucked.

He looked up at her smiling face. "Uigh... that priest is more like a mage huh..."

lawrence actually wasn't... he was just... creative with the priestly spells that he had been taught. he stood there trying to regain himself, using last bits of magic to attack bandits that still came at them with glowing swords. but it was clear he would not be able to stand for much longer let alone cast any more spells.

The bandit numbers were thankfully shut down heavily at this point. There were still a few guards and villagers fighting, and the big guard was up on his feet.

"Please, I'm here to help you out. I'm not going to hurt you, but I want something in return. "Let's finish up what's left of these idiots, that way you lose no more friends." She turned and started running, shooting that pink, thin beam from her fingertip, drilling through two enemies that came Lawrence's way. She dashed forward, creating her whip out of pure demonic energy and lashing several in the face and neck, cutting clean through them. The whip disappeared and she formed a violet orb in her hands, shooting the basketball-sized burst in the direction of six others, hurting another guard. She leap-frogged a civillian and shoved a bandit down, her knee pushing in his throat. There was three bandits left, and the guards killed them off. The rest had retreated, and several of them were killed by arrows.

Nalia just watched, sliding her thumb along her right ass cheek to pull out her "clenched" clothing.

Lawrence was kneeling on the ground from the exaustion of having to cast so many spells in one day. he could not wait to relax after this long and tiring day. He stood after a bit and he noticed the bandits were gone now so he gave a sigh of relief... his eyes looking around as he ebgan to help the women to their feet.

"Thank you so much! I thought we were dead women for sure." Both women clinged onto him, ever since just before Nalia's appearance, he had been busy with the ladies.

"Hey hey! Back away from the merchandise!" Yelled Nalia, walking over to him with her newly made super big friend.

(I am guessing you mean that guard0

Lawrence saw her walking over with the guard and he blushed a bit as the women did move from him like she wanted and he turned to look at her 'so then... what do we do now?" he asked as he sighed and he looked at her "if we can we need to try and stay here... i can't walk to much longer..."

The large man looked at Lawrence and later the carnage around them. "We thank you for your aid. We would surely have lost many more if you hadn't come. However, I noticed that because of the two of you, some of my guards were hurt, and some of my people were also injured. If you seek a resting place, you can check in at our local inn. However, priest, I need something of yours in return."

Nalia's ears twitched.

"The demoness under your command is as beautiful as they come, and she even has a heart, enough to save me from your malevolent blast. Normally, staying at our inn would cost you, but I can waive the price if you'd allow your creature to spend a single hour with me tonight. She is like a goddess and I wish to worship her."

So he basically wanted to be with her for one hour on his own, in exchange for free bedding, and likely, free food.

"I would give her up if I could, but only she can give herself to anyone, it is all her decision" he said to the man "I have no money and either way I can sleep outside or indoors" he looked at her now and he said 'it is whatever you decide..."

"Do you think I am some sort of fool? Everyone knows that priests can take control of demonic creatures like her. She is your possession, so man to man, I am asking you to lend me your slave for a short period of time. I envy you for having her services to yourself, but as I was taught as a child, don't hate someone who has something you desire... just try to buy it from him."

Nalia was getting a little irate, but at the same time, this could work to their advantage.

He looked at the guy and he was completely confused. But he looked to Nalia and he said "You will give us both someplace to stay and food just if she spends one hour with you?" he began to think a bit and he said "Fine, but remember I do not control her, what she does is out of my hands" He figured she would maybe try to kill the horny perv, or she would go through with it, either way he didn't care.

"Haha. I knew you were a wise man. A comedian at that. Come, you are invited as well. Certainly the entire world loathes you for having such a wonderful slave. You even act as if she isn't. But don't worry, tonight you will eat and sleep comfortably. You have my word. Please, come with us to our camp." He turned around and looked at Nalia before continuing. She glared at him and crossed her arms, following after, their options were very limited.

Lawrence was now very confused... he... he had power over her? This was something brand new and very confusing as he kept walking along with them as he shook his head a little. None of this seemed to add up in his mind and he in truth just wanted to relax... maybe his thoughts would clear up then. The three walked forward and into what was a tavern and inn as the three stepped inside. He was not sure what to do or say... all he wanted however was something to eat and a bed. Otherwise he feared he would pass out.

The walk wasn't long, but to an exhausted person, seemed like days. What was left of the city remained, and thankfully, there was plenty of buildings and people left alive, thanks to Lawrence and Nalia. Their so called camp was just outside the village's gates. About four tents, well crafted, spacious and surprisingly comfortable. The big man walked inside one of the tents, holding hands with Nalia, who in turn grabbed Lawrence's wrist and dragged him in as well.

Inside it seemed like just a simple room. The soldier walked towards several crates and opened them, laying a silk cloth down, and asking Nalia to sit or kneel on it for comfort.

"Young Master... We have salted red meat... fruits, vegetables, and fresh... but somewhat warmed water and beer."

Lawrence just nodded "anything is fine" he said as he sat down a little bit away as he just needed some food that was clear. His head was beginning to spin a bit and he would need it pretty soon.

"Good then. I shall have one of the men bring you food... if you don't mind... I would like to spend some time alone with this diety..."

Sighing he nodded as he had to stand up once again to leave knowing full well that the man wished the space that he had made would be for the lusty ambitions of his sin filled mind.

Lawrence however sighed as he stepped out knowing that man would have his fun... or have his head ripped off... either way sin would be comitted... a sin that he knew needed to happen so he could live... he knew his soul was beginning to turn... before today he would have fought to have gotten food without sin happening... but now he was willing to let it happen... slowly he closed his eyes.. and he fell face first into the dirt outside of the building... he was so weak from exaustion and lack of food... he was completely out cold... but not dead... he could survive a few more hours without food but he would need it soon if he was to live.

The room in which Nalia was being held soon became filled with hungry men. She looked around and back at the big guard. "Uigh... I... Um... I am not too sure about all this... what is it you..."

"SILENCE!" He yelled, bowing his head deeply in respect. "Our diety wishes to speak."

Nalia was more than just a bit confused. "Hey, listen... I am no..."

"We will do as you please... my Goddess. Please... allow us to make you feel welcome to our realm."

In only minutes, loud moans, gasps and occassionally, screams came from that area. Apparently she was the only one making noise.

No one came for lawrence... it was also mostly deserted because anyone who wanted to be anywhere near there was inside with the demoness... while the others feared for themselves and were far away from the sounds of moaning. It was a little while until Lawrence woke and his mind was groggy. Shapes shifted before his eyes as he could hardly see now.

Exaustion was taking it's toll and he needed food... he needed sleep... standing he wobbled as he opened the door as he was quite pissed at this point "I was promiced some things" he said as he began to glow faintly with a white light "and yet I was left to die... stop what you are doing or I kill everything in this room..."

Back
Top Bottom