Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon (Discontinued)

Re: Priest and Demon ((desertpaladin and Atzura))

"Uigh... I thought priests were supposed to be smart. What do you mean, what do I mean? I'm going to keep you. It's pretty simple, isn't it? I have a hard time healing, if I get hurt here, I can die. You're a priest and know how to heal. Shit... I think you committed the biggest sin ever healing a hellspawn. So you may as well be mine. I saved your life. Don't forget that." She said with a frown. "You owe it to me." As if he didn't save her life...

"yeah..." he growled "and I just saved you from being raped and dying in case you forgot" he said as he looked at her with angry eyes "I am not servant to a hellspawn..." he groaned out in pain but he kept his ground as he said "you payed me back for saving our lives..." he watched her "I... I will not be damned like you" this coming from the man who was about to break the priestly vow of no sex just a little while earlier.

Nalia frowned, "Uigh... you're not supposed to stop being holy. That's what's going to keep me alive. Now we'll make a deal. You'll help me, or I'll kill your little girlie toy. I know you saw how I blasted those men's brains, her's would be easier to splatter. Be a pacifist like I know you were brought up to be and just take service under me. It won't be a bad ride. Unless of course you want me to kill this girl."

His eyes widened and he looked between the demoness and to the girl who he had cured... He sighed and he said "Fine... but if she is even hurt then I will use all the magic I can muster to make sure you regret it" he then began to try and stand. His strength was finally coming back to him.

Adena reached for his arm. "Don't take service under her. She's evil, you see it in her figure. You can probably defeat her if you really wanted. Just look at her, she looks like a demon."

Nalia's ears wiggled. "Uigh!! You have a foul mouth you little slut. You should kiss your holy boy goodbye. After he serves me for a few days, he's not even going to care about you anymore. That bandit before caught me by surprise, so I had to get your help to stay alive. But... you'll be surprised, I'm actually here to do something good. So you being a priest and helping me will get you heaven points or whatever it is you guys get for being nice to people. As for her... I think she deserves a bit of discipline..." Her fingers rubbed against each other as a violet light emerged from her pointer's tip. She suddenly gasped though, and turned, a ray coming from her finger and protecting her from an attack from above. The old priest Maven swung down with his staff, and Nalia was barely able to protect herself.

"Lawrence! You're alive! Great!" He overpowered Nalia and pushed her back.

"NOW WHY THE HELL DID YOU USE THAT SPELL TO BRING A HELLSPAWN HERE? This is our own little piece of heaven here Lawrence. We can't bring evil here, or think evil things here. Help me dispose of this garbage before another priest uses their teleportation spell."

Maven jammed his staff on the ground and quickly formed a white orb in each of his hands, about the size of a baseball. He quickly ran towards her and thrusted both hands into her, one at the center of her chest, the other just under her stomach. The demoness cried out as they blasted her back, causing her to fall and roll dramatically.

Maven then lifted his staff and tapped it against his shoulder, chuckling. "Lawrence, hold her down. I'm going to banish her."

Banishment was worse than death. When you die, you go to either heaven, hell, or purgatory. When a demon dies, it's body is gone forever and their spirit is left to wander forever. Banishment erases your soul. It sends it into a void, where nothing is everything and everything is nothing. The equivalent of staring into the sky forever, no activity, no thoughts, no memories, nothing. You spend the rest of eternity, afloat. That is banishment.

Nalia heard him ask for Lawrence to help him and began to try and regain her footing. She would have personally loved to have been sealed instead, at least you're alive.

When Maven had found them he was suprised but he moved over to the demon and he spread his arms out his body acting like a human shield. His head was down and he could not believe what he was doing. He stood there unmoving. All he could hear in the background was Maven yelling about what he was doing. For him to move... But he just looked down and he asked very quietly for the demon to hear 'Are you alright?"

Lawrence then spoke up to Maven and he sighed "I... I cannot let that happen... she saved my life... our lives... without her we would be dead right now... I used a teleportation spell to get us away... but... as you can see she came too" he looked up now "If you must Banish her fine but then kill me too..." He did not move. He would not. He knew what he was doing was wrong but... he did owe her. He was sacraficing himself to make sure that another could live.

"Lawrence! That demon's capable of killing you in a fell swoop! Don't let her deceptive appearance trick you!" Maven frowned and looked away. "I can't believe it... but this is your own choice. However, if you're going to protect her, sooner or later your light will fade, and you'll be in the cover of darkness, something I cannot follow you into. If you are going to save her... a hellspawn whom only wishes to harm our kind, you must leave this holy ground, and not return to it. I will also have to dismiss you from your holy services. And forbid you from using this teleportation ever again. If you wish to heal the world on your own, do so. But following that witch, you'll end up killing like she has."

Nalia reached for her stomach although her chest hurt too, she was trying to stand, but couldn't, no one would have guessed that old Maven had such powerful moves, and the he himself moved so quickly. She looked up at Lawrence, not understanding why, Maven would get rid of her and let him live his life with Adena, or as a priest or whatever he pleased. Adena too was confused.

"Lawrence! Move away from her! Let Maven erase her from here!"

Maven shook his head. "It's not going to work girl. I know my boy. He's not going anywhere. So be it. But I advise you, leave this place at once. I won't allow a hellspawn to breathe this air any longer. Lawrence, you're not going to come out well following this path. I am taking Adena. Now leave, and don't return here again." He said, reaching for the girl's wrist. She looked back at him as Nalia finally started to muster some strength. And quickly, Maven teleported out of this magical and holy place.

Lawrence watched him take her and he had reached out as if to have her stay but he lowered his head and he turned to her offering a hand. He made his choice. He helped her up and he said "You herd him... we need to move" he sighed and he then began to walk away... He gently hugged himself as he did not know if what he did truely was right... his mind and heart were confused and torn.

Nalia grabbed his hand and stood up slowly. "Uigh... that's one annoyingly strong old fart." She reached for her stomach, a circular burn mark which would hopefully fade away soon corrupted her perfect skin. "Well, I guess we should leave then." She began to walk, reaching for her stomach, it must still hurt, the same burn mark nestled itself in her cleavage.

He sighed as they kept walking. He was already beginning to regret his choice but he could not go back now. He looked over at her and he said "well where are we going?" he asked in a bit of an angry tone as he just felt like shit right now.

"Uigh, I'll tell you after we get out of this nice smelling area." She looked down at her breasts and tried to dust off the burn marks left by Maven. "He's lucky I didn't expect those orbs, or your Master would be crawling on the floor, beging for his life. I mean that." She said, knowing damn well that Maven simply kicked her ass.

She reached over and hit his face with her palm several times. "Stop looking so depressed. We're going to do something good. Who knows, maybe after we are finished... you can come back and screw your little joy toy. Although she left you in a heartbeat..."

He moved back from her after she hit him and he looked at her "Stop that" he practically hissed at her as one of his hands began to glow. He looked at her and he said "I can look very well how I want... I... I actually..." he blushed a bit as he admitted that he loved that girl... He then looked away and he began to walk a little faster, making sure to stay in front and away from her. "And if you want those marks healed then I sugguest you be nicer to me"

"Uigh, you're so touchy. Maybe we should trade genders because you're sounding more and more like a pussy. Let's not forget the chain of command here... you went up against your religion, your master, your god, just to save my little hide. I don't understand it, but you know that you pretty much belong to me now. I promise I won't mistreat you if you serve me well." She looked at his glowing hand. "You going to hurt me? C'mon then, kill me, then you'll really be all alone. You should forget the girl, the moment you chose to save me, I saw her face drop down to her twat. What kind of twisted whore wants to fuck a priest anyway... C'mon... hit me... I need a good slapping around every once in a while. Why don't you take off that stupid robe too, you're not a priest anymore... you're a hellspawn's servant. And you're going to be a damn good one."

He gritted his teeth and with his hand still glowing he turned around and he struck her hard in the side of her pretty face. He watched as she was sent to the ground since the spell he cast was just one to fortify his strength a bit. He then moved down so he kneeled down above her and he placed a hand on her burn marks healing them instantly "Then you will have lost a healer... I am still a priest... I still worship my god... hellspawn or not you were in need." he looked at her as his anger began to deminish and he said to her "Now we should get up and move... you needed to go somewhere if I remember correctly" he held out his hand now to help her up. He seemed more relaxed now... maybe that was all he needed was to let his frustration out.

Nalia fell to the ground and held her cheek, her mouth wincing for her to absorb the pain. "Uigh... you're so abusive..." She was however smirking, and took his hand to help herself stand. "I hope you enjoyed it. That's the last time you place your hands on me for purposes other than healing." She noticed her body healed and watched him from the corner of her eyes. "You worship him for nothing. You won't be allowed into your heaven after what you've done." She began to walk, worried that another priest like Maven would show up.

He followed but he then said "I do not care... I will show I am not completely gone..." he said as he followed her and he then shook his hand out a bit, it aching from the punch as he just followed her now. He had no other choice.

Nalia finally got herself shaken off and began to move quickly. "Uigh, keep up with me! We're going to be moving around like this for a long time! If you get thirsty, swallow your own spit!" She yelled, seemingly knowing exactly where she was going.

He sighed and he nodded as he began to hurry after her. He thanked god a bit for helping make him as agile as he was so he easily kept up with her quicker movemets. His eyes looked over her and he did not know what to think of her at the moment. "Where are we going?" he asked less than sure of everything that was happening at this moment.

"Right now? Uigh... Like right now right now?" She looked back, "We have to find someplace to sleep, and probably some food. I usually don't starve in the underworld... you don't really get hungry there. You get sex cravings. Extreme ones, but never hunger. Wait... that's just me, don't mind what I just said." She looked ahead, "I think that's a village no? Uigh, it's far away. You think we could maybe sell some healing, and get some food or something? The only meat I've had on earth is cock, and it's edible, but... I rather not."

Lawrence gulped at the last comment she made and he said "Alright... here you stay out of town for the moment. I will come for you once it is dark... not to many people like demons" he said as he headed toward the village "I will help heal people to get money, then I can get you some food and hopefully a bed for the night... but you better not make me do this again" he said as he began to hurry toward the village, hoping she would understand his point. In truth they could make a hell of a lot more cash... but that would involve her and some males.

"UIGH! HEY! WHO MADE YOU IN CHARGE!" She yelled, moving in after him. "I have an idea you idiot! Maybe I can kill somebody, and then you pop up, and save the others! They'll pay you a ton of money, no? Maybe even treat you to a hotel room... huuhhh...?"

"Yeah, then how do you get back in so you can have the food and bed huh?" he asked looking over his shoulder at her "Just do as i say for now demoness... otherwise I can always turn back" he said "Remember I healed you... I can get rid of you"

"Uigh, yeah yeah, I really doubt you'll be able to hurt me. You're not your old mentor. You can save lives healing, but you can't kill an opponent while healing them. You just don't seem that strong. But if you have any ideas swimming around in your head... any at all, tell me. You've lived here all your life, I hardly know how people work. Maybe I should just try walking in... it may not be so terrible."

He sighed and he said "Fine... All I was wanting was for you to just humor me" he said as he then took a seat in the grass as he held his arm out, telling her to just go to the town. That he would be out here.

"Okay. So I'll grab some young boy, kill'im. Then people will be all, OH NO! A DEMON! And then you come in, beat me up a little, and that's it, you're a hero, I'm dead, you find a room, and we eat a bit? Got it?"

That was the most terrible idea he had ever heard, and he's heard some stupid shit.

Back
Top Bottom