Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

"Oh so you basically telling me that what I was doing was making moves on you?" He asked with a sigh. "And you want to fuck me as well." He said. "Don't deny it."

This was her turn to grin. "I never denied it." She admitted and smiled at him, "What you did by sitting between my legs and look down at me with that look in your eye... yeah. I'd say that'd be it." She giggled softly.

He shook his head and his blush never went away. "So you want to fuck me and your saying I want to fuck you when I was questioning about the mark, And I only happened to finally notice where I was and I saw how...H.."

"You know I'm right about that. You can't deny it.." She laughed, curling up into the blankets for warmth. "But you don't have to, haha, I'd never make someone do that." She said, rolling onto her stomach, burying her face into her pillow.

"Your just saying that." He said. "You know the chance you get to fuck me your going to take it." He said and Im willing to bet anything on it."

"I am not denying anything. You're right, I would like to just crawl over there and fuck you. But I wont. Because, you don't want it. I may be a demon, but I'm not a whore." Madeleine shrugged at him, being completely honest with him, she gained nothing by lying.

He blushed." You just have to earn my trust." He said with a rush. "Earn it and I let you do whatever you please and won't shun you for everything." He said looking down a large blush.

"Trust? If you trust someone you'll do that with them? See.. here I thought it was a scared act between lovers. Which we are not. Which is why I understood but... trust? I can do that." Madeleine chuckled again, rolling onto her side to face him.

"A demon earning an angels trust." He said. "Good luck with earning it." He said with a grin. This would most defiantly be a challenge for her.

She rose a thin brow. "You let me sleep in your bed. With you here." She noted to him, "I must be making some progress with you." She chuckled softly, looking out his bed room window and the rising sun..

"Of course not." She grinned, shaking her head at him. "Believe what you wish." She said, shrugging. Pushing the blankets from her body, she got from his bed and went to his closet, and grabbed a nice button down shirt, slipping it on she did up one of two buttons, before she walked from the room. "I want pancakes.."

Whe she left he got up and started to go to his closet. Getting completely dressed he headed down to the kitchen." Picky little girl." He said as he came up behind her.

Madeleine was already starting to cook, making pancake mix she looked over her shoulder at him. "Hm? How so?" She asked, before turning back to whisking the mix.

He looked at her. "You are." He said as he sat down. "Make sure you put some on for me." He added. "And not tricks with it." He said. He leaned back in the chair and looked up at the ceiling. "Besides who said you could do as you please."

Madeleine chuckled. "You did." She said, already knowing he'd want some. So she'd made enough mix, she poured the mix onto the heated pan on the stove. She quickly made the pancakes for him, tossing some on a plate for him and pushed them into his direction, before making her own.

"I did not say you could do as you please." He said. "I said I didn't care what you did in other words ask me next time brat." He said with a grin.

Madeleine rose a brow at him, "Brat? Well that's a tad rude." She said, sitting down on the counter with her plate in her lap. She covered them with syrup and took a bite.. they were good... "I am making you food, you know."

"Because you are a brat." He said with a sigh and started to eat the pancakes. "Thank you for making breakfast though." He said as he finished off the food. "And? You made me food it's earning your stay in my house is it not?"

She chuckled and sighed. "Fine, fair enough. Can we stop with the name calling though?" She asked, shrugging and taking another forkful of pancake. "Mm, this is good."

"Fine, What do you want me to call you?" He asked with a sigh. "It's much easier to call you a different name." He said with a chuckle.

"You has worked for you for my whole life. Why not call me Madeleine though. I know you know how to say it.. you still whisper it in your sleep." She giggled softly, taking yet another bite.

She rose a brow. "I'm going to record it or something. Just so you'll stop denying it." Laughing she slipped from the counter, and started washing her plate.

"Ok I bet I don't say it." He said. "And If I do I guess I will do something for you." He said. "But that's only if I say it."

Back
Top Bottom