Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

Madeleine blushed, "No... I've never touched myself there..." Looking away from his eyes again. Her eyes looked at his chest, then his boxers, then down his legs and back up, just avoiding his eyes.

He looked at her. "Wow, I'd figured you have." He said as he slowly sat up. Placing his hands on his rib he felt it was in place but weak. "Well Tell me what has happened to you while I was gone."

"Nothing.. everything was 'normal' other than the increased chorus, increased cooking. I was more of a slave than before when you lived at home." She said, shrugging, rolling over onto her side, her back to him. It made her sad thinking about it. "School got worse. So they stopped paying for my books and I stopped going. I had multiple bones broken from people picking on me."

He sighed. " I would like for you to liven up at least I Haven't attacked you or broke a bone for payback." He said and looked at her back. "You don't mind being exposed do you?" He asked as he trailed his fingers down her back. Towards the mark on her thigh.

Madeleine shivered. "I don't mind it. It's only flesh. I know you've seen it before." She shivered, feeling his fingers caress down her smooth back. She looked over at him. "Liven up? When I try you just seem to get mad.."

"I want to know more about the marks." He said as he removed the boxers she wore so he could fully see the mark. He was more curious about why his angelic family decided to treat her as a slave. "I want you to lay on your back." He said.

"It's so they know who I 'belong' to. It's your family crest." She told him, doing as he asked. Madeleine rolled onto her back for him, but cocked her head do the side. "Why do you want me to lay like this?"

"Because that's not my family crest." He said as he moved in between her leg's. "I don't know what that mark is but my crest is well,." He didn't know what to name it as. "It's hard to name it and it's a lot different then anyone's."

She blushed at him, watching him between her legs. She gulped softly. "What do you mean? That's what I was told, by your mother and father. Why would they lie?" She asked, reaching down to touch the crest on her thigh.

"Because you had it when you were young, When we first took you in...I had to sleep in the same bed and so I was watching you and I saw the crest." He said. " I have a separate crest... My parents would be on your chest." He said and place a hand on her thigh.

Madeleine shivered, feeling his hand on her thigh. She didn't like the fact he could see her womanly parts. She was shaved smooth, her skin soft and she looked... innocent laying there, with him advancing on her. Her blush was never going to fade it seemed! "Then why did they lie?"

"To protect you." He said with a sigh. He sat back before he looked at her and realized. "Oh uhhh." He blushed and looked away. He looked at for a good while. "your beautiful." He said.

"I'm a demon. I'm meant to be that way." She said, the sad fact of the matter. She sighed, laying back down onto the bed, looking up at him. "You're... very handsome yourself..."

"Thank you..." He said with a blush. "Ummm...I guess I should have decided to be a little kinder." He said as he remained in the spot that gave him perfect view of her body. "Even though your a demon it's hard to take your eye's off a beautiful girl."

"Oh... thanks.." She murmured, looking up at him. He was leaning over her again on the bed, and she was nude, completely and utterly. She closed her thighs in nervousness.

He nodded and looked down at her. He laid down next to her body and put his arm around her. "You don't have to close your legs." He said. "We've seen each naked...Hell came close to you sliding me into you."

She blushed her once more, "I know, still... but ti's cold.." She felt him lay beside her. And she rolled onto her side to look at him. "Wait.. what?" She looked confused.

He nodded. "Then get under the covers." He said as he moved the covers over her. "God your smart." He said. "When We were in the bathroom."

She pouted when he made fun of her. "I didn't remember..." She said, kicking the blankets back before she curled up under them. She pulled them up to her chin. "Oh, when I slipped? No, I was never close to actually getting fucked by you." She muttered.

"Yeah you were, You were right in my lap and I was starting to get hard. If I was fully hard you would have felt it right against you." He said. "We still have to get you clothing."

She hadn't known that. "I.. I got you aroused?" She squeaked, blushing as she looked at him. "Wow.. I didn't think I could do that..." She rolled to her side, facing him, "Clothes? Oh right... yeah..."

"Well thats not hard to do if your sexy, naked, and rubbing all over another like that." He said. "What you don't want to wear cloths or would you rather wear mine?"

Madeleine shrugged. "Or none. Not like I'm going to go anywhere. Plus.. your clothes fit well enough if needed." She shrugged at him, before giggling softly. Madeleine looked at his face and narrowed her eyes. "You want to fuck me, don't you?"

He gasped when she asked the last question. "Wha..Wha..Where did that come from." He said as he scooted away from her to prove a point. But that didn't stop his hidden erection from making a say. "Why would I want to do that?" He asked with a deep blush.

Madeleine watched his face, but rolled onto her back. She peered at him still. "Because not only can I feel the warmth of your blood moving down there at this proximity.." She rose a brow, "It seems like you're making a move on me."

Back
Top Bottom