Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

He looked at her and put them on slowly. "Im not going to have you in the same bed." He said with a growl." Why can't you understand that?...Look if you want a bed ok...But not mine."

Madeleine laughed at him a bit. "You are so serious. Loosen up a bit." She said, rolling off his bed. "No. I'm fine sleeping on the couch, like before. I'm just teasing you. Though I'd get you to crack a smile." She placed her hands on her hips and pouted. "Is there something I can wear?"

He looked at her and shook his head to block out a smirk. "I don't care where you sleep." He said. "I told you my cloths till we go get your own." He said as he walked over to his bed and gently laid down making sure his rib didn't move out of place.

Madeleine slipped into a pair of his boxers. "So now you don't care hmm?" She crawled back up onto his bed. Laying down on the other side. "So this is okay?" She cuddled up against a pillow, giggling to herself.

"Just keep to your side." He said as he laid their on the bed. "And I'm sure I can live with the fact you are sleeping in my bed." He added as he closed his eye's. He was starting to fall asleep the pain finally forcing him to sleep.

Madeleine rolled over, looking at him, surprised. She smiled softly and curled up again. Exposing her pale back to him as he slept. Later in the night, she awoke, pushed the covers back and covered his body in the light blanket, before returning to sleep, on top of said blankets.

He didn't notice any movements or anything he was out cold. He yawn and slowly started to mumble something. It was more on the line of her name but he said it so softly it was hard to tell.

By the time she was deep in sleep once more, she was curled up against his side. Her head resting on his shoulder. Madeleine heard him murmur something, but just groaned in her sleep in response.

He put his arm around her as he slept. Slowly the night went on as he mumbled and nuzzled against her. His hands moving down her body gently. Dreams always plagued his mind.

Madeleine arched into him. His hands were warm on her body. She nuzzled into his shoulder as she slept. Her body was cold, his nice and warm, curled up under all of those blankets and such... Morning was coming... she'd have to get up soon..

His hands explored more of her body as he stroked and trailed down towards the boxers she wore. Kioshi nuzzled back against her gently as his hands explored.

Madeleine was waking up... it was early morning, around eight. She felt his hands all over her body, and she blushed. She slowly opened her eyes, and realized how close she was to his body. She inhaled deeply, through her teeth. But did not move..

He was still asleep. His hands finally coming to a rest as they laid on her body. His fingers under the waist band of the boxers she wore. It was only time till he woke up and found this out.

Madeleine was scared. Was it a trap? She said nothing, nor did she moved. She closed her eyes tightly. Maybe it was a dream, she mused. But when she opened her eyes again she could still feel the warmth of his finger sunder the elastic band of the boxers she wore. Oh my god... what do I do? Do I wake him up? Or pretend to be a asleep..?

She chose the latter.

He looked like a child as he slept as he moved closer to her his hands slid all the way into the boxers. And his fingers brushed up against her. He didn't know it was a dream he was having and it was of course a wet one.

She yelped feeling him caress her body, at least.. what was supposed to be hidden. "K-Kioshi?" She squeaked, her blue eyes wide as she lay there next to him, even as he advanced on her. She couldn't help but note how nice his hands felt on her.. But she pushed those thoughts aside.

He groaned at the sudden squeak of his name. "What..." He asked as his fingers rubbed up against soft skin and the other went up towards a moist part of her body.

"Uh... um.." She was at a loss for words. "Why are you... um... touching me?" She asked, blinking her pretty eyes at him, a blush erupting on her face, his hands felt so nice...

He looked down at her and his hands were gone inside of her. "Uhhh..." He went wide eyed before he rapidly pull them away." That's why." He said as he moved a little. "That's why I didn't want you in my bed and what are you doing so close?"

Madeleine looked at him, watching his hand pulled back from her.. it was bright with her juices. She blushed at him. "I rolled over... and then you cuddled up against me.." Madeleine rolled onto her back, covering her exposed, and cold breasts, trying to his how he had slightly aroused her.

Madeleine blushed at him, "T-thank you.." She looked down at his body, not able to keep eye contact with him. "What do I taste like?"

"You taste like a honey queen." He said as he put his fingers to her lips so that way she could taste her ownself. "Go ahead and clean my fingers." He said. "They won't bite."

She looked up at him, very surprised. Though she took his fingers into her mouth, and did clean the juices from them. He was right, she did taste sweet like honey. "Mmm.." She said, around his fingers.

He smiled and removed his fingers slowly. "You've done nothing to yourself have you?" He asked. "Cause that reaction show's you didn't or you barely did it."

Back
Top Bottom