Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY-Tales Of Remnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_kitty

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Interest Check
OOC Chat
Character Profiles
RULES: NO G Modding, please don't control other peoples actions or kill off characters
Be respectful and Have fun
Should you want to take a break or leave let me know an we can come up with a suitable way to pause/stop characters story
Side characters are ok, they don't need profiles but they MUST follow the colour naming rule for thier first name (mean a colour, envoke a colour, sound like a colour). Locations and surnames dont have to

Ok lets go!
latest

Legends. Stories scattered through time. Mankind has grown quite fond of recounting the exploits of heroes and villains, forgetting so easily that we are remnants, byproducts, of a forgotten past. But worlds parallel to our own remain out there with many of thier own stories to tell, featuring an array of heroes and villains, set in a future fantasy and perhaps no so different to our modern world.

The continent of Gaia was in trouble, located in the north-west of Remnant, most of it was covered in dense forests and volcanic wastelands. On the south bay lay the city of Eden, a hub of trade and beauty with lucious parks and surrounding meadows of flowers which lay overlooked by Pyre Academy on the cliffs. The trouble lay with Gaia's council...after spending many terms in office people had thier sights set on their seats, people who wished for Eden to become much more industrialised and on a larger scale of Gaia itself. This was a war between the ideologies of Technology and Nature, but with such hatred and fear...it was only a matter of time before the number of Grimm spiked.

Pyre academy had agreed to increase the places to train new huntsmen and huntress' and reached out to the other kingdoms for transfers. However...with the civil war brewing students took thier own sides and very soon it appeared when they weren't fighting Grimm...they were fighting each other. It led to an increase of crime within the kingdom which only brought more chaos in a never ending spiral of despair. The once calm centre of life in Gaia was now a place of tension and uncertainty...but Pyre still had its standing as the teachers and headmasters hoped that one day, peace will return...

A young virdian haired man stood out on the cliffs overlooking Eden, things seemed quiet for the time being with no sign of Grimm activity or any fighting in the streets...strange but it was welcome. "A New year begins for the children of Pyre. Ever aiming to ascend higher" he spoke to himself with a calm tone. The breeze wrapped him as his long hair danced along with it, moving his right arm in the direction of the breeze before closing his eyes "New beginnings blow upon this land, so easily crushed by mans own hand". A single white feather flicked from his hip to join the air in its turbulent circles to take on a life of its own and travel over the walls and roofs of the academy.

A large winged airship landed on the platforms to the east of the academy, bringing in the new students of the year as returning students were busy preparing dorms and assisting the teachers with duties. Umi stepped out in wonderment as she wheeled a large blue suitcase behind her, it seemed much more beautiful here then the cold, metallic buildings in Atlas. People certainly seemed more 'normal' at least instead of saluting and always standing to attention....happens when government, military and schools are all rolled into one. She walked forward as her leafy green eyes caught sight of a white feather flutting down, forgetting that other students were around her.

Tsubaki was one of the the many students coming into the academy to learn but also mostly to show off something unique about herself at least that's what she thought, though she knew that when other saw her she was rather peculiar with what was on her back, a body wrapped in bandages like a mummy though none of the features were eecognizable accept a patch of brown hair from the top. It was where she carried her partner and one of her secret weapons, unique compared to swords or guns or fancy shields...

She sighed and stretched getting off, holding a small backpack inside having only two scrolls and a little snack and some water. Luckily she was one of the new arrivals that had just come today and she was a bit eager then to show off her puppets to everyone in the academy already though she wouldn't show that excitement outright as her facial expression was still calm and neutral in the face of everyone else around her curiosily just looking around quietly.

Walking down the main path in the courtyard, a dark-skinned human woman was towing a small train of luggage. A olive green beret sat upon her head, a little green jacket, and a similarly colored long skirt nearly dragged along the ground. Though it looked inconvenient, she didn't seem to have too much trouble with her luggage. But what huntress, even one heading to the academy, wore such a long dress? Battle skirts? Hell yeah! But not long dresses. She also didn't carry a weapon. Maybe it was in one of the rolling cases of luggage?

Still, the young woman was making her way down, wondering just what it'd be like at her new school. She didn't have any friends or family in the area, so she was rather lonely, and knew the homesick feeling would strike her soon.

No snow... So odd to see. Shiroyuki tredded along in silence. She carried a suitcase behind her filled with everything she needed. A fresh start in a different kingdom. Sure that sounded great on paper. There was only one problem now. "Its so damn hot!" The fox Faunus yelled, ripping off her hat. Her white ears twitched as the air brushed over them. She looked down at her heavy clothing. She had to keep the scarfs that trailed off her arms for obvious reasons. The same with the thick one that wrapped around her neck. The scarf split off into eight different-colored ends, almost matching her white tail.

The Faunus sighed, and pulled along her suitcase. Already some perspiration was forming across her brow. She found the weakness with her weapon now. Shiroyuki shook her head, taking a look around. This kingdom was definitely different from Atlas. It didn't feel as uptight as the major cities at the very least. These next few years might be pretty laid back compared to an Atlas hunter academy. Her face lit up. "Fresh start." She repeated to herself, casting glances at the other new students who came off the same ship as her.

Another day in Eden, but still the same old same old. That was what Kalo thought to himself as he looked towards the horizon before turning back for the city. A sip finished off the drink that he held before a smooth toss dropped it into the nearby trashcan.

With his breakfast finished, Kalo shrugged before stepping over to his bike. He wasn't exactly going to be doing anything pressing today, so he could afford to take it easy. He wasn't some sort of fancy Huntsman or what have you, didn't have to worry about school. Right now he could just kick back and wait to see if anything interesting happened today. Hopefully it would be slow as usual.

For now he relaxed on his bike and glanced down at his Scroll to see if anyone had called him or given him a message about what he might need to do today. Until one showed up, he planned on doing much of nothing for as long as he could.

Arriving with all the new student was anther young girl who squinted her bright pink eyes and gave her tails and quick brush down before she step off the ship, inspecting the new world around her. Finally she had made it, She was at the hunter school. She paced around a few second before she used her tails to carry her luggage. Her duel scythes were on her back and both were fully loaded with the correct ammo. She stretched out and said "Finally I'm here". She immediately began her walk and saw a very sexy looking human dressed in a hat and dress. "why hello sexy, you look like the sexest human" Cerise said to the woman with a wink and offered to help carry her bag with one of her many tails.

Sable was taken aback by the sudden appearance of a rather blatant faunus girl with fox features. A very forward one. And a very awkward one. Sable's face twisted a little into an awkward half-smile half-cringe as she tugged her luggage to keep it from being grabbed by the fluffy tail. "Uh, thanks..." She managed to get out, before turning herself back towards the objective at hand; getting her stuff to a new room. It seemed not everyone was so friendly and forward.

Tsubaki sighed hearing all the talk and interactions around her seeing that nobody had an interest in her thankfully for now. She would be giving a big surprise in battle most important when the time came and it helped her to think a bit and keep herself down with a low profile as she stepped a bit closer a bit from where she was wanting to take the view of everything else around her, pulling up the white cloth a bit to stop her puppet from slipping and falling off her bag as continued to think idly.

"This place is almost unbearable..." she muttered softly to herself, fanning herself with her hat. Her ears twitched at the self-generated breeze. The Faunus looked up into the sky, taking note of the chirping birds and just the overall aesthetic of this nation. This was almost like an entirely different world. Her face brightened, but her eyes weren't on what was in front of her. Shiroyuki gasped as she bumped into someone. Well... Something. She had hit into some white cloth. Must have been holding something pretty solid. It was just enough to jostle her just a little. Her suitcase fell over. Thankfully it was still closed.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Hurried to apologize to Tsubaki, I wasn't paying attention sorry." Shiroyuki rubbed tbe back of her head almost sheepishly. Her one real tail swayed amongst her scarves.

She felt the bump which made her take another step forward by the sudden force, " that's fine..." she turned looking over not really seeing it a big deal. " so.." she paused for a bit, " your new aren't you...and I would say that I'm the weirdest one weapon and power wise I bet....but I'm hoping to impress people with that anyway..." she shrugged a bit jokingly pulling a scroll out from her bag then another having two on either hand, " ok...so I do have black ant...and salamander...ok my team is all here..." she idly mused herself making sure she had her things.

Umi noticed all the new students, thankful for the diversity of potential friends during her time at the academy...a few faunus around though...Umi hated the idea of discrimination against these guys, just because they were born different...but still she was wary of them. The students had all been summonded to the grand hall after placing thier luggage into the social dorm area, straight forward through the courtyard, thier mobile communications devices (or scrolls) had listed these instructions on the ship from a 'Professor Umbra'.

Alvern turned, seeing the new students entering the academy off the airship from his vantage point on the cliff side. He knew due to his hertiage he was able to wonder freely through the academy bar the student dorms and Umbra's office unless invited in. They didn't seem to mind, for he was just a lone huntsman who had studied here...no team to speak of but he was veiwed as a 'guardian' of sorts. He opened his scroll and moved down to Kalo...he'd never met the guy in person but heard he was a delivery boy and worked with a gang of sorts. He wanted to meet this gang and figured meeting him would be a start, he sent a message with anonymous sender details I know who you are, I know what you do. I want to know more...send a time and a place and I will see you there

Amongst the newcoming students stepping off the airship at Pyre Academy was a woman of tanned brown skin, green eyes and clothes, and lovely curves and...ahem, assets, walked down while carrying a huge piece of luggage over her shoulder. For her it looked like nothing, but the size of the luggage was big.

The young Viridi Lionheart was nervous, and it showed. Despite her looks and strength, her whole body was tensed as she looked around herself frantically.

"T-this place is so big...I hope it doesn't become too overwhelming...n-nobody is watching me right? Oooh, I hope I do a good first impression..." These were the thoughts that crossed her mind at the moment. She was not used to the busy life of the city, most of her childhood living in a small town and her training being done in a secluded area under the tutoring of a retired and famous Huntress.

However, amongst the many students, she recognized one and her face light up almost miraculously. "Sable...?...Sable!!"

The fear and cowardice over what was ahead vanished for that instant, as the girl rushed towards her old friend. "Sable!!"

Viridi finally reached her, touching her in the shoulder to get her attention, "Sable, is that you? Oh Dust, i can't believe I'd see you again!"

As this happened, her Scroll informed her of the new message to go to the grand hall. Of course, she could always chat and catch up with her old friend as they made their way to it, right?

===================================

Meanwhile, another student made his way through the crowd. A feline Faunus of golden hair and red eyes, pushing a heavy luggage with wheels with some difficulty. His name was Reed Akai.

"Well Reed...this is it, Pyre Academy..." He muttered to himself, "I can't believe Pops managed to get me here of all place. It's a dream come true...Now, I gotta play it cool, let no insult get me, and do my best! But first, make sure I give a good first impression..."

A pause. "I guess a start would be to stop talking with myself like this..." He pointed out as his Scroll made the usual ping noise of a message being received. Reed reached into his pocket to get his device and read it. Unfortunately, and usual for him, as he read the instructions to the grand hall, he lost his grip upon his wheeled luggage, which started going forward without him.

"Oh crap!!" He exclaimed after noticing his runaway bag. He chased after, managing to change it's direction right as it was about to crash into a nice-looking girl with a strange wrapped thing on her back and a cute fox faunus of white hair and ears. He soon managed to halt it in time, "Phew...that would have been a disaster..."

Grabbing his luggage again, he continued her way, only to trip and accidentally bump on to a girl of golden hair and leafy green eyes. (Umi)

"I-I'm so sorry!!" Exclaimed the cat faunus as he helped her get up.

"So much for a good first impression..." He said inside his mind.

Sable perked up when she heard her name being called by a familiar voice relatively close behind her. It was just before she could turn around that an equally familiar hand rested itself on her shoulder. She whipped around, a bright smile on her face as she found her comrade in arms and longest-lasting friend; Viridi. It seemed they had similar tastes in excess luggage, but that all would wait as Sable couldn't help but give her friend a huge hug, lifting her off the ground in a tight, but not-quite-too-tight bear hug. "Vi! I didn't think we were going to the same academy! This is going to be so much more fun now!" She'd gone from timid and dour to cheerful and happy in no time flat thanks to seeing the young woman.

They got the message to get to the grand hall and thus she was 'forced' to let go of her sparring partner. She grabbed her own train of luggage and waited for Viridi to step in line so they could enjoy each other's company while they walked. And for such a long dress, Sable sure was showing a lot more sashay in her step now that Viridi was right beside her...

Cerise watched the girl run off to meet her friend and sighed softly before she carried her luggage behind her heading toward the great hall hoping to meet another person to talk to. Her brother had not been able to meet her since he was out on a trip with his class right now. "Maybe I need to be less forward, but I feel that's boring. Come on Cerise think" she said to herself rubbing her fists against her head not really paying attention to where she was going.

Kalo glanced down at his scroll as it beeped, indicating that someone had gotten in touch after all. There was a bit of surprise at the listed autonomous user, but the message contained within was practically eyeroll worthy. "Wow, someone's try to be edgy aren't they," he noted with a drawl of sarcasm. As if he could be intimidated. He had the certifications to be a delivery driver, and no one could say any differently.

Still, he couldn't exactly reject entirely. At the very least he should see what the guy wanted. Bringing up the keypad on his Scroll, he typed up a response. 'Wallace Park, 11am' With that written he sent it off, closing his Scroll afterwards. That was a park near the Academy but not too close, allowing for some freedom of movement, away from observation. All told there was nothing to worry about just yet, and he wasn't worried in the slightest.

Shiroyuki sighed in relief. At least she wasn't mad or anything. "Yeah. Shiroyuki Sayomi first year." The fox Faunus smiled softly. She did tilt her head a bit, however. This girl was an... Odd one to say the least. "Uh that's cool, I guess. What are your weapons? Is that it on your back?" She smiled, walking on ahead. A small beep alerted her to a new message on her scroll. She pulled out the device, reading over the message. She briefly heard the other girl mention something about her team. Had they already been asigned. Nodding the the instructions, she pocketed her scroll.

"I guess to the dorms first, huh?" She smiled at the other woman. She was glad to at least find a friendly face here already. There was still a lot of anti-faunus movements out there still. "So what's your name?" Shiroyuki continued to fan her face with her hat as they tredded along.

" first year tsubaki hatsuri" she introduced herself back to the sayomi. " well yeah one of my three, and I wouldn't call them weapons...sorta more like partners...." she shrugged knowing that was still confusing, " you'll know what I mean if your able to see me fight..." crossing her arms the girl sighed, pulling out a third scroll and putting the other two back the one in her hand being the instructions reading them as well for a moment.

" yeah...let's go then now..." turning to try and guess where everything was and where to go to find out her room of course.

Umi gave somewhat of an 'oomph' noise as she fell, it was almost as if someone had walked into her. She rubbed her right arm a little as she fell on that harder than the rest of herself, her hand took the one who was helping her up...a guy! She had brief visions of some rough tough mercenary covered in muscles with a voice that made her melt. It was then she noticed the feline ears...briefly making a sharp noise before she blushed. "OHMY GOD IM SO SORRY, I GET A LITTLE DISTRACTED SOMETIMES, THATS WHY I COULDNT JOIN THE MILITARY IN ATLAS, I MEAN NOT LIKE THEY ARENT STRONG ENOUGH RIGHT?! HAHAHAHA!" She spoke rather rapidly and loudly which displayed her nervousness and how she overcompensated for it. She gave a little bow from the waist "Thank you for helping me up there, I'm Umi Yamato" her green eyes kept glancing to the feline ears.

Alverns scroll beeped in the reply, Wallace Park at 11am...a decent place and close by, he brushed his hair back and moved away from the cliffside and into the academy grounds...figuring walking by the new students would give him a better idea of the familiar faces he would see here. He stepped through towards the arriving airships "Green, red, black, pink I see. Blue, white, orange, grey before me" he spoke to himself in his rhyming linguistics "Human and faunus alike are here...dangers around for that I fear". His eyes caught sight of a fox faunus with many white tails and pink in her hair, she seemed a little distressed by the way she was rubbing her fists on her hair. "Are you alright?" He voice calmly addressed as he stood before her...even in this group of new students he could be mistaken for one.

Viridi dropped her luggage when she was suddenly lifted off the ground in a huge by her old friend and sparring partner. She just giggled softly at the act with a cheerful smile in her face.

"It's been so long." She said after being released, picking her luggage again and walking towards the told point with Sable. "I was so nervous; Being in a whole new place with so many people. I was fearing I'd just make a mess of things and get all nervous and s-stutter like I usually do, but having you around really helps things!" Despite her strength and abilities, she was always very shy socially. The "Cowardly Lion" as she used to be affectionally nicknamed; Very timid and nervous but hidden a passionate and mighty power inside.

"So, how have you been? I haven't heard a thing about you ever since we finished our training with the Master..."

=============================

Reed was somewhat taken by surprise by the girl's sudden outburst. Then again, he had already made a fool of himself by chasing after his luggage and bumping hard into her moments prior.

She then introduced herself, as such the young cat Faunus did the same. "Um, I-I'm Reed. Nice to meet you."

He always got nervous, specially near pretty girls. After all, he wasn't someone so remarkable; He was very fit, yes, but still had a thin structure, and his ears weren't something special, given feline Faunus existed plenty. "Ugh, here I am being too self-conscious again..." He said inside his mind .

"So, you come from Atlas, huh? I never really been there. How's it like?" He asked to start conversation.

"I hope we get classes together!" She chimed in on the conversation. Having each other around would be a good confidence boost for the pair. Viridi and Sable both had their shy sides, but they had no such reservations with one another. That was the benefit of years and years of time together. Not together-together though. Vi was straight, after all. And Sable would never risk her best friend like that...

"I've been all right, I suppose. It's been difficult being away from you and the master. I still don't feel like I really earned the right to say my training with her was over." She pouted a little. Sable may have been shy, but she got easily attached to people she liked, and it always hurt to let go.

Shiroyuki was... A little confused by this woman to say the least. She seemed like an odd one to be sure. Her weapons were partners? The fox faunus tilted her head, but walked on. This woman had three scrolls?! Why on Earth?! Her real tail curled up slightly. She noticed some hesitstion in her voice though. "You know where the community dorm is, right?" She gave her a cheeky grin, "If not..." She pulled out her scroll, opening up the image she saved of the academy's map. "I got a cheat sheet." She stuck out her tongue, and moved ahead. "Looks like its just up ahead. Courtyard isn't far from there. I guess we can just follow the crowd though."

" yeah got no idea either..." she grinned back and crossing her arms. " your cool..." she teased following next to her quietly for a moment, " that's fine then, I wonder when we can start training to fight...I really wanna show off..." tsubaki smirked for a moment taking in the scenery around them as they continued to walk.

Cerise span round at the sound of someone voice, though her hope were somewhat dashed when she noticed it was a male but still at least it gave her someone to talk to since everyone else had already found their own little group and she was the sort of gal that did not like to interrupt other people conversations. (Though came team making that won't be a problem anymore since she'll have three teammates to talk to). "No my good sir, I'm fine. I was just thinking about a few things. So are you a student or teacher here?" She said to him as she walked up to him, her tails carrying her luggage behind her.

Umi gave a small smile to Reed as he introduced himself...he didnt seem like most faunus she met as he seemed a little shy. But it was sweet and begun asking about Atlas, she took a small breath to compose herself before formulating a response "Its a rather cold place but aside from the military we do have a fair amount of night clubs...its like living in the future to be honest". Her hands brushed through her hair as she grabbed her case to walk on "So where are you fro-"

As she begun a woman seemed to appear out of nowhere before the students, she had mauve hair tied up tightly in a bun and wore tight fitting brown leather clothing which had a robe-like appearance to them. Her arms were crossed with metal caps on her fingers which made them appear clawed, her vibrant purple eyes scanned them all. "Enough chatter, never mind dorms you are to meet in the hall now!" She spoke in a rapid but sharp aggressive tone "I am Professor Heather Duchêne, remember it well". As quickly as she came, she seemed to teleport away.

Alvern smiled to Cerise before shaking his head, he was about to answer before the interruption from Professor Duchêne. He gave a smirk "Strict as ever" he stopped and nodded to the fox faunus "I best you had better get going, I will be seeing you around here though...I guess you could say I am a kind of guardian". With a small nod he merely walked away through the group...focusing on the meeting that would take place soon as he boarded one of the nearby avaliable airships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom