Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY-Tales Of Remnant

Ghost_kitty

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
MAIN THREAD
Character Creation Thread Here
OOC Chat Here

Seeing whether we can get a good group RWBY rp going, for those who are a bit unfamiliar RWBY is a western anime following a group of 4 girls and many creative side characters in a land ravaged by Grimm (animal monsters), Evil criminals and mystery. Theres a mix of magic (formed through abilities or a elemantal substance called dust) and weapons that can have unique form swaps such as the infamous scythe/high impact sniper rifle. More information here. I understand this has been attempted before but with the series starting again soon and a more broader audience out there Im hoping its drummed up interest.[/b]

I want to encourage creativity and see exactly what you guys can do. As for story I want to set this pre-anime timeline or possibly alternate world, a civil war is brewing within one of the kingdoms...the local academy is still training thier students but worry about being dragged into this war. Local Huntsmen are choosing sides, some straying from thier righteous path with bribes from the opposing sides of the council and villionous figures are cashing in on this opportunity whilst making thier own evil schemes come to fruition. The RWBY universe is so versitile that I want to see people go mad and make this a great long term rp.

I'm a huge fan of RWBY, and with volume 4 around the corner, the timing is perfect.

Woo! Thanks to OneNightNinja, Ratorata and Azecreth for responding already! Lets see who else can join and then ill be posting the character design template and ooc chat :)

Ok character creation thread and ooc chat is up! Click links in first post or go through appropriate channels :3

Alura--x--Uneii said:
or maybe a fabric in space time? Time travel? x3

Like alternate universe thing, so a canon character but maybe alternate clothes/weapon? Perhaps a different personality?

Alura--x--Uneii said:
They wouldn't be canon if the personality was changed x.x why alternate anyway?

Im edging more toward the plot being in the rwby universe but not...with the offical events and timeline in place

I'm a big fan of RWBY so i'd love to participate.

I'm having some trouble with making a bio and characters but I'm sure I'll be able to make one before the plot gets too far.

Sure! Right now I'm looking for appearance (thinking of doing two characters) but that's mostly on me.

I do ask are the Allusions 100% necessary? Cause I'm not that wise on literature to really associate a character with a fiction figure. Same with Theme song.

StarMech said:
Sure! Right now I'm looking for appearance (thinking of doing two characters) but that's mostly on me.

I do ask are the Allusions 100% necessary? Cause I'm not that wise on literature to really associate a character with a fiction figure. Same with Theme song.

I'll check you profiles now, the allusions and the 'theme song' are all just for fun and not nesscessary

Back
Top Bottom