Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing the Corporate ladder....Danielle and LordBesar

Did she even know what he teasing was doing to him? Oliver pondered this as he noticed how her dress rode up and revealed the hint of the thong panties that she wore. Panties he'd picked out, and planned to remove with his teeth later. Taking a deep breath to try and calm himself, the bell to the suite rang and a waiter called to enter with their dessert and champagne. "Come in." Oliver called. Not wanting to get up and leave his lovely date. The waiter, wearing a pristine white uniform, came in and delivered a cart with the dessert and champagne on ice. Oliver grabbed a fifty from his bill fold and handed it to the young waited, smiling and then asking for privacy.

Once they were alone again, he removed himself from Danielle and went to open the champagne. Returning with two glasses, he raised his to toast once more. "To the climax of a wonderful evening." he said, voice full of flirtatious insinuations. His hand rested on her leg once more. Only this time he slipped it up her dress a little, allowing him to rub at her soft thigh with his fingers.

"Stay the night with me." he demanded of Danielle. His statement less of a request and more of an outright insistence that she do as he wished. Technically he owned her now. But she didn't need to know that. It was between Dennis and himself. All she needed to do was say yes. Or at least, the first of many yes's for the evening.

Danielle continued to play her game...once the toast was done, she uncrossed her legs, slightly apart, so when the man's fingers gently but cautiously explored her supple thighs, she allowed him access, then waited to see just how far he would venture.

"please," she said at a whisper tone...."let's see how things go...."
Danielle was far from being a prude but the idea simmered in her mind for a moment. She didin't want to mess a potential lucrative business deal up with her company, and her boss in particular though, so she turned to him....

"all right.....I'll stay the night...."

As soon as she gave her yes, Oliver sprung into action. "Enough games." he growled, letting loose and releasing the passion that he'd been containing the whole evening. Standing up, he removed his suit jacket and set it down carefully. Beginning to unbutton his shirt, he eyed her hungrily, "Come with me." he demanded, grabbing her hand and guiding her to the bedroom where he promptly pushed her to her back and crawled on top of her. His lips sought out her neck and began to kiss softly at first, slowly becoming aggressive as he left a trail of nibble marks along as he kissed any exposed skin that was open.

After kissing her, Oliver got up and went to the closet where he retrieved some items. Returning to Danielle, he carried a blindfold, cockring gag, and some other assorted ideas. Setting the things down, he sprawled out across the bed with a playful grin. "Do you want to dance for me first my dear?" He teased. "Or should I just tie you up now and enjoy that soft body that's been driving me crazy all night?"

Danielle was taken off guard as the man took her by the hand, leading her into the bedroom. She wasn't naive, she expected something like this, but was still suprised to see his directiveness....off balance, she landed on her back on the bed and within seconds the man was on top of her.....
"please.....please take it easy," she begged as he nibbled at the side of her neck, then down on her shoulders......it was definitely arousing but he suddenly appeared so dominant.....

Still panting a little, she opened her eyes and saw him bringing some items with him, a couple of them she didin't recognize....what was that ring thing, for example?

"Oliver...," she said in a nervous voice...."I think you thought of me differently....."
she looked at the items, shaking her head....."I love sex as much as the next girl, but I'm not into all that.....uh,...bondage and S&M stuff...."

"Oh I do think of you quite differently my dear." Oliver smiled in a predatory way as he approached. In his hands were also some padded handcuffs and leg straps. For tying her down should she begin to resist. Setting everything down, he climbed on top of her once more and gently grasped her neck in his firm grip. "I think you'll enjoy yourself very much Danielle." he said with a smile as he held the blindfold before her in his free hand. "I promise that if you submit, then you'll enjoy a level of ecstasy that you've never felt before."

"Or...." he continued, suddenly pinning her hands above her head in his firm grip. "I'll have my way with you regardless. I'm not above training you to serve me Danielle. And if you resist, then force will be applied."

Letting her go, he grabbed the restraints and held them before her. "Take off your dress." he ordered in a firm and uncompromising tone. "I'd rather not rip it off, you looked too sexy in it and I'd like to see you wear it again."

Once she was down to just panties, then the real fun could begin.

Danielle realized she already went too far in teasing him....it's just that she didin't want to be just a piece of ass for the company's benefit.....
"I.....I think this kind of play is going too far," she said as she tried to get up, but the man's grip on her throat stopped her.
"what...'aaaarrrrgh'...are you doing to me?......SERVE????

when it was obvious that she was trapped, she got up on her knees on the bed and unzipped the dress.....now wearing only panties, her bare breasts glowing in the subdued light.....
"please.....please Sir," she begged.....no.......no....."

Danielle's decision to take off her dress was for the best. Oliver could get quite rough were he to be disobeyed. She still mostly likely needed to be disciplined in order to fully grasp just how much she was at his mercy. But at least he wouldn't need to get truly rough with her.

Once her dress was off, Oliver took the padded cuffs and bound her hands above her head. Adding the blindfold so she couldn't see, he began to remove his other clothing until he stood completely naked before her. Leaning in, he took her into his arms and began to kiss her. Softly and quickly turning passionate as a hand slipped into her panties and began to finger fuck her pussy.

"You can deny it." he laughed as he began to finger her. "But by the end of the night, you'll thank me for everything and beg to be taken again."

Danielle began moaning as the cuffs were locked around her wrists.....
"please.....please don't...." but her pleadings weren't even believable to her......her world became dark once the blindfold was put on. She could hear the sounds of the man taking off his clothes, then the thrilling sensation of his lips on hers. He knew how to kiss!....
The kissing was keeping her off balance....before she realized it, she feld a hand slipping beneath her tight panty fabric....

"oh my God!," she murmered as she felt fingers invading her pussy....in and out they traveled and after after a while Danielle began moving her hips to the thrusts, helping to burrow the fingers deeper inside her......

"OH SHIT.....YES.....YEEESSSSSS!!!!"

Oliver growled a low and hungry moan as Danielle began to submit to his touch. He knew she would, women lied and said they didn't like to be taken and dominated. But that was all a lie. Women loved to be taken and commanded, forced to submit to the will of a strong man like himself. The blonde was already submitting, her body being unable to deny his strong fingers teasing her and beginning to work her into the frenzy he wished her to be in.

After rubbing her pussy for a few minutes, Oliver removed his fingers with a smile and licked them clean. "Mmmm, now that I must taste from the source." he said with a wicked laugh. Taking the rubber ringed cock gag, he locked it around Danielle's mouth. Switching positions, he guided his cock so it was lined up with the ring while his head was facing that beautiful and appetizing pussy. "Now just relax and use your mouth." he growled as he guided himself through the ring and began to slowly face fuck her. Sliding his hands under her tight ass, her gripped it tight and lowered his head down to her pussy. Softly licking and teasing her wet lips with his tongue. Biting and nibbling at her while his hips worked his manhood into her mouth.

"When I'm done with you tonight," he growled against her cunt. "You won't ever want to leave my bed again."

Danielle tried her best to match her rhythm with his, scooting her pelvis closer to him every time her thrusted up inside her with his finger....deeper and deeper he pushed his digit and Danielle went into her first climax....
"MMMMMM.....UUUUUGH!!" she moaned as she felt her warm nectar dripping from her body....of all the men she'd been with, no one had the power this one had over her. True, she planned on merely teasing him and flirting him into probably jacking himself off in front of her, but the tables had turned....

Danielle groaned in protest as she felt his fingers leave her wet pulsating cunt, her pussy lips already swollen and engorged with blood....
"No," she begged, bucking against nothing but air, her pussy searching for a finger that was no longer there...."NOOOOOOO!!!!"
Suddenly she felt something semi hard being pushed into her mouth, a strap being tightened around her jaw......she tried to expel it, but it was wedged inside....taking her tongue to quickly explore it, she discovered it was some kind of gag...
no one had ever used a gag on her before.....what was it for?
She found out soon when she felt pressure on the bed....she smelt his cologne and heard his breathing then suddenly.....

HIS COCK!!! IT WAS IN HER MOUTH!!!!......"AAAAAARRRRRGH....!" she gurgled as she felt it slide through the ring and deep into her mouth....she was helpless.....he thrusted in and out, again and again.....Danielle yanked at the handcuffs, more gurgling moans as he continued to facefuck her.....
Resistance changed to bliss as he continued....she felt the veins on his cock, throbbing as it entered her mouth, she felt the warmth of his body as he pressed his weight upon hers, her tits mashed tightly against him.....she tried to embrace his throbbing member with her tongue as he moved in and out.....

Once again, she let out a frustrated moan as he pulled out but a moment later she felt warm breath between her thighs....she opened her legs wider and was rewarded by his warm wet tongue exploring her pussy, still dripping nectar.....she let out gagged yelps as he nibbled at her throbbing supple flesh.....
Again she felt his manhood thrusting through the gag and back into her mouth.....back and forth, he played her like an instrument.....
Danielle moaned, convulsing as she came again and again.....

It definitely wasn't the most comfortable position in the world. Being atop Danielle, Oliver had to raise his hips and hold himself up so he could face fuck her and still be able to taste her delicious cunt at the same time. But he did it all the same, determined to eat her out and enjoy her yummy pussy. "Mmmm, that's a sweet cunt." he praised as he licked between her lips to get to her wet folds. His bead rubbing against her clit while he did. Something that he knew from past experience that women often enjoyed. His fingers sunk into her ass cheeks and pulled her tight. She was made for sex, her body for his pleasure.

The thrusts into her mouth were more gentle than he wished, but Oliver wished to prolong his own release until much later. While he was able to recharge within twenty minutes, he didn't want to cum too quickly. Despite the fact that her mouth was making him want to do just that. Cumming right down her throat was all he could think of.

Resolved to not cum just yet, Oliver focused all of his attentions on eating her out. His tongue easily becoming a blur as he licked her juicy cunt and tasted the wetness that was pouring out of her womanhood. She was so tasty and fertile, and when it came time to fuck her he was going to take her in every position and enjoy every inch of her body.

"mmmm, you taste so wonderful Danielle." Oliver teased as he licked her clit, adjusting between it and her folds. "I'm going to enjoy fucking the shit out of you later. But I'd like you to cum for me at least once first. So I know that you've finally totally accepted being my whore. Oh, and I might cum right down your throat while I'm at it. So drink up!!!"

He didin't have to urge Danielle to cum....between the finger fucking and his oh so talented tongue, she had little choice.
thrusting her back up, she groaned loudly through the gag, her torso convulsing as she came.....Danielle was a squirter, a prize much sought after by many men and she erupted like a volcano, sending out a strong steady stream directly into the man's mouth....
"AAAAAARRRRGH!!!!".....once again, she shot out another girly gusher, then flopped back to earth, spent and used.....
Becoming his whore?

Lapping away at her cunt while he face fucked her, Oliver was so lost in his work that he didn't notice how close she was to cumming. A bit shocked by her sudden eruption, but pleased all the same. Tasting her juices just made him lose it, and Oliver thrust balls deep into her mouth and shot his ample load. Heavy balls resting on her face while a thick cock pumped her full of the viral load that would impregnate any fertile woman to receive it in their womb.

Once his balls were empty, Oliver sighed in contentment and licked her clean. Removing his cock, he rolled over so they were face to face and he could remove the O ring gag. "Now wasn't that nice?" He asked once she was free to speak again. "But we're just beginning. You have two holes my cock hasn't see yet, and I intend to give each of them a load of my semen before the night is over."

Lifting her blindfold a bit so they could look at one another, Oliver grinned. "So tell me darling, shall I fuck your ass, or your cunt first?"

Danielle sunk deeper in the mattress as the determined man pumped away at her mouth.....
"AAAARRRGH.....AAAAARRRRGH!!!.." she groaned as she felt him shove his cock to the back of her mouth, practically gagging her....finally she felt him stiffen, heard him groan loudly and suddenly her mouth was filled with his seed....Danielle gulped it all down, feeling it cascade down her throat....God, how much load does this man have????

He took her by her waist and rolled her to one side, her wrists still attached to the handcuffs....Once the gag was off, she panted....."Yes it was," she replied breathless....."Oh God, your'e really gonna use me, aren't you?"

Danielle could imagine what it was going to feel like to have that massive member of his impaling her pussy.....as for her ass....
"so long as I'm cuffed," she continued...."I don't think I'll have much say in which hole you plan to use, but I have a confession to make.....I've never had a man behind me.....I mean, in my ass....."

"I am indeed my dear." Oliver replied with a smile as he let the blindfold fall back and he stood up to collect more toys. Grabbing vibrating nipple clamps, a butt plug, and a vibrator that slipped onto his finger, the rich and powerful man was ready for round two with his sub. He was debating which hole to make use of next, when he heard her comment about being an anal virgin.

"Oh, then I must save that for last my dear." he replied with a sly laugh as he attached the pink nipple clamps to her nubs and turned them both on. Enjoying watching her writhe, Oliver slipped on the finger vibrator and turned it on. Running his right index finger over her clit as he used her body once more. His cock already starting to recharge for taking her pussy.

"Are you a dirty whore Danielle?" Oliver mocked as he worked her clit with his vibrator covered finger. While at the same time he gripped her hip and lowered his lips to kiss her soft tummy. Biting it occasionally to leave love marks along her pale skin. He knew that she was a whore. All women were. It just took someone to bring out their inner self, and that was what he would do. "Now I'd like to hear you talk about my cum." the dark haired man continued to mock as he worked her over. "You'll be addicted to it soon. So you might as well begin to praise me and beg for more of it."

The blindfold went back on and once again Danielle's world became dark....she strained to listen, to try and see with her ears what he was doing....
Suddenly she felt a pinching on her nipples.....she gasped and whined momentarily.....God, her nipples were always so sensitive! the buzzing vibrations felt like it was going right through her tits....
"UUUUUUGH!!! OH MY....UIUUUUGH!"

Gags had their uses, but it was far more enjoyable to leave a slut to scream and cry when she submitted and let loose the whore she really was. That was Oliver's belief at least. He loved hearing his lovers cry out as they came. There was little better sound in the world.

"That's it you beautiful whore." He growled as his lips caressed her tummy. "Would you like me to make you cum again before I fuck your cunt? If you're a good girl and ask nicely, I might just take the blindfold off."

With her nipples on pleasant fire and her pussy lips being played with like a violin, Danielle was lost in orgasmic extasy.....
"OOOOOO!....UUUUUUUUGH...!!!"....it felt like waves of pleasure were coursing through her body...she twisted and writhed like a snake, yanking at the cuffs as she shook and trembled....this man was like no other, he knew all the erotic zones of her body and knew exactly how to work them....

"please," she begged and hissed....."PLEEEEEEESE MAKE ME CUM!!!!"

Danielle was quickly becoming his pleasure whore, his sex slave and there was no turning back....

What she might not realize, was that by begging she submitted to him. Further slipping into the web he'd woven. Allowing herself go admit he was in control. Though Danielle was a smart woman, so perhaps she did realize the truth. Oliver didn't care. He would have her one way or another. And she would submit to his will regardless of whatever she wanted.

"That's it. " he laughed as he worked her clit and began to stroke himself hard with his free hand. "Cum for me darling. Cum for your master. Your daddy. Cum for me and show me what a good girl you are. A good whore. A good slut who loves her master's touch. "

He was almost back to full length. And once she came, he would take her pussy. The second hole of the night before everything finally culminated with him reaming her ass.

The vibrations had almost reached their climax......Danielle shuddered, her head tilted back and howled.....
an orgasmic wave hit her and she came again, squirted and shot a stream of nectar, drenching his one arm....Danielle let out a loud squeal then looked as if she was lifeless.....

"m-m-m-m-mmmmmaster......" she said in a hoarse whisper. There was nothing left of the stubborn prick teaser she was when she first came here....Danielle was now his slave and somewhere inside her, she knew that the ass fucking she would get would be his way of claiming her....

Despite having just made her squirt minutes earlier, Oliver was not expecting the spray of juices that covered his arm as he caused Danielle to cum again. But he wasn't complaining. She came at his touch, and was totally at his mercy. Her squirting was if anything a sign that she was not in control of anything. Including her own body.

"Now that's a good whore." He praised. Removing the finger vibrator as well as the two on her nipples. He also removed the blindfold so she could watch as he thrust into her cunt for the first time.

Stroking his cock, Oliver grabbed a bottle of stimulating lube and covered his manhood. Making it slick enough that he could easily fuck her had as he wished. Once slick, he guided his cock to her pussy. Grinding against her lips and clit for a minute as he looked into her eyes with a teasing and flirtatious grin.

"Are you ready darling Danielle?" He asked as his cock head grazed her clit. "Are you ready to be fucked harder than you ever have before?"

Danielle was still panting, letting out a dissapointing sound as he pulled his magic finger out of her....it glistened with her juices...it was a relief for the clamps to come off her tits though....the vibrations drove her crazy but the clamps bit deep into her tender nipple flesh.

Danielle stared at the man's massive cock. It was one thing to have it drilling her mouth, but she had no way to imagine it's size....but now that she seen it, she shook her head.....
"your'e gonna hurt me with that thing," she murmered...she envisioned his cock poking through her tender velvety smooth vaginal canal, bursting through and ruining her cervix......she gulped and nodded her head, wincing...

"It's possible it might hurt to a degree." Oliver admitted, not hiding that fact from her. "But the beautiful thing about the female cunt, is that it really take a pounding. So just relax and try not to squeeze too tight. Or it will hurt more."

Slowly, Oliver began to push his cock head into her cunt. Then without warning he slammed it in. Forcing himself balls deep in one of the tightest pussies he'd ever fucked. "God damn you're tight as a vice." He growled, having a hard time working his cock in and out given how tight she was. He was forced to slowly push back and forth. Trying to get her adjusted to his girth and better able to fuck her.

His hands gripped her hips. Holding her at a good angle to he could penetrate and bottom out with each thrust. As soon as Danielle had properly adjusted, then it would be time to fuck her cunt like she was his cock sleeve. His slave, lover and receptacle for his seed.

"Beg for it whore." He growled. Slapping her face a bit as he fucked her open. "Beg me to fuck that cunt. Plead for your master to beat that pussy up."

Danielle was far from being a virgin, but this man was HUNG.....wide in girth and long, he penetrated her in a way that it felt like she was untouched....he grabbed her hips, slightly angling her up as he began to slowly fuck her.
Danielle let out a loud squeal as she pulled against the cuffs......it felt like he was impaling her deeper with every thrust...

"UUUUUUUGH!," she moaned loudly..."UUUUUUUGH!!!!"
it was obvious he was taking his time with her, patient and slow but the momentum picked up and he began to plow her....her tits swayed back and forth as he buried his self within her....

"fuck me," she begged in a hoarse voice between squeals of both pain and delight......"please MASTER.....ruin my cunt....!!!"

the word 'Master' suddenly came out so easy for Danielle.....

Oliver was an alpha male. A being that was rare as the vast majority of men were deltas, happy to be given orders and go through life essentially as mindless drones. But not him, no, Oliver worked hard and played hard. In fact, everything he did was hard, including the way he fucked. Which was easily evidenced by just how hard he was pounding into Danielle. His balls slapping against her body as his huge viral phallus pumped in and out of her incredibly tight pussy.

"Hmmmm, now aren't you a good slave. Praising your master and begging to be fucked harder and faster. Ruining you for all other men, your cunt being remade to fit my cock and my cock alone. I'll have to keep you around as my pet."

His praise began to become more and more breathy as he hammered hard into her. His hands moved up her hips to grope her body and eventually settle on her full breasts. Gripping them and teasing her nipples with his fingers. She had a wonderful body. The kind that he might have to have paintings and statues made to honor.

That was the kind of man Oliver Rienler was. He adored any whores he owned and lavished praise and gifts upon them. Provided they were always willing and eager slaves who would spread their legs to allow him easy access to their cunts.

Back
Top Bottom