Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Climbing the Corporate ladder....Danielle and LordBesar

"UGH! UGH!! UGH!!".....danielle groaned with every thrust.....he stretched and filled her cunt every time she felt his massive throbbing cock dive deep into her. This wasn't mere fucking, this was his way of claiming what he now owned, a fact now quite aware to Danielle. She was powerless to stop or resist, even if her wrists were no longer handcuffed.....
Her tits swayed up and down with the motion, her groans and muffled squeals echoing in the room....the smell of wet sex was permeating.....

Her nipples were by now rock hard, 1/2" long twin missiles.....she moaned loudly as his hands moved up, groping and fondling her breasts....

He mentioned the word 'slave' and Danielle was finally accepting the label....
"I.....UUGH!!....I'm......yours," she said in panting voice between thrusts...."I'm....your....UUUGH!!....slave...."

The moans of submission that became louder and more passionate from Danielle's mouth just made Oliver hammer her harder. His manhood slowly becoming a blur in her own cunt as he took full use of it.

"Fucking good fuck slut whore slave." He growled louder and louder as his second orgasm of the night approached. Her cunt was gripping him so tight that it was a wonderful he'd yet to cum. If not for experience and skill, Oliver would have blown his load just moment after bottoming out in her. Thankfully he had more self control than that.

Suddenly he ripped the blindfold off her face with one hand while his other gripped her neck firmly, but not too tight to make breathing impossible.

"I want you to look in my eyes when you cum whore." Oliver demanded, his eyes full of firey and passionate lust. "Always look at your master and praise him for making your cunt cum. Then you'll beg me to cum in you. Filling your pussy with my viral seed. "

His orders given, Oliver focused on pounding her. One hand on her neck and the other holding one of her legs to provide a good angle for his ruthless thrusting.

Danielle's moans turned into screams as she felt herself being impaled.....this was not mere fucking, he was thrusting his manhood up deep inside her, feeling like he was going to burst into her ovaries and then her diaphragm......
She clenched as tight as her vaginal muscles could hold him....

She stared wide eyed at her captor as he pumped her like a wildman, pinning her neck down with a strong arm......
"y-y-y-yes, m-master," she replied, both afraid of him and desperate to earn his praise.....
A minute later, Danielle yanked furiously at the cuffs, her back arching, her body stiffening.....
"MASTER! I'M GONNA.......CUUUUM!!!!.......AAAAAAAGH!!!!"
with her screams, she squirted again, shooting out a strong stream, coating his cock, balls and pelvis......
"th....thank you Master," she whimpered weakly....."thank you for making me cum....."

By now after numerous orgams, Danielle grew increasingly weak....she wanted to please her Master so despite her weakness, tried her best to keep clenching hold.

"p-p-p-please m-m-master," she stammered....."please cum in me.....fill me....."
Nothing remained of Danielle's past, her stubborness, her teasing, her determination to maintain her independence. She was now a sex slave, HIS slave and there was nothing she could do to change it......

"Damn, do you squirt every time?" Oliver asked as he hammered her. "That's sexy. I like it. I'll just have to remember it might get messy." She was really sexy and her cunt was so amazing that he never wanted to stop fucking it. But that would be impossible as his balls were full once more and aching for a strong release and it was time to flood her cunt.

Gripping her hips, his thrusts became rough and erratic, his cock beginning to twitch with a need for release. Pushing all the way in so he was balls deep inside, Oliver let loose. His potent and viral load flooded her, his meaty balls having already filled with another large dose of cum that was filling his new slave's womb and bathing her insides in seed.

"Ah....so good...." he moaned, letting himself fall a bit on her so their naked bodies were touching. Laughing, he kissed her softly. Being more gentle now that he'd cum and was waiting to recharge before he fucked her ass.

"So you'll be a good slave?" Oliver asked her, pulling her chin to face him. "I like to reward good slaves. And that means I'll let you ride me with your ass in a bit. "

"Ive....I've always been a squirter," Danielle replied once she got her strength back. To a lot of girls, being squirters was an embarrassment. It was highly prized among male partners----not to mention female ones as well---but yes it was messy and usually required plastic sheets underneath.
It was his turn to explode, and Danielle let out a loud groan as he erupted deep inside her womb....it felt like an enema, waves of man cum filling her....she had no idea a man could cum as much as he could.....

"yes.....yes I'll be a good slave," Danielle replied as they lay there, cum dripping out of her well abused hole.....she knew her place now and accepted it....she'd been broken and claimed. Danielle was now his property and they both knew it. She knew now there was no turning back, no recourse, no second thoughts. She was his property now......

The only hesitation was verbal when he mentioned claiming her ass.....
"master, no one's ever been in my ass before.....I'm afraid I'm gonna be really tight.....it's gonna hurt...."
But she knew her initiation into anal sex was to be her ultimate and final link to him.....

Oliver pulled out slowly, but as he did he grabbed a pillow and put it under Danielle's ass, forcing her to keep the cum inside. In a moment of kindness, he uncuffed her hands so she was free for a bit. Especially given what was about to come. She was his now, and taking her ass was the final step in making her entirely his.

"i'm going to enjoy making you squirt again and again my dear. But let's talk that tight little butt hole I'm dying to fuck. You've been such a good girl tonight that I'm thinking maybe I might make it easy on you. Using my fingers or a toy to stretch you out a bit before I ass fuck you. So I'll allow it, if you ask nicely. And if you suck me off while I stretch out that cute little pucker hole."

After tonight Oliver would have a collar made for her. Something unique, custom, and very expensive to indicate the value he placed in her. Slaves were treasures to be adored and well fucked. Not mistreated. Though sometimes they did need to be fucked into place...

"Thank you Master," she said as he released her from the cuffs...she rubbed her wrists but made no attempt to get off the bed or even change positions....
"I.....I appreciate that your'e going to take your time with me....please, please Master, could you please use fingers or something to open me up down there?....I know it's still going to hurt but it would help...."

Danielle sat up, then bent forward, now on her knees.....she reached forward to grasp his cock and began stroking the shaft with both hands, gently and slowly. One thing her male lovers would attest to, she did know how to perform oral.....
stroking his cock a little more rapidly, she lowered her head, slipping the head of his cock between her pursed lips, sucking on the tip as she began bobbing her head back and forth, gliding his cock in and out.....

Letting her loose, he smiled as she knelt before him and began to stroke and suck him off. Exactly like how he wanted. "Mmmm, now let's open that tight little butt up shall we." he said as he grabbed some lube and reached over her back to pour some in her asshole.

Starting with his right index finger, Oliver began to open Danielle up. Working in and out to stretch her. Though nothing would really prepare her totally. His cock would stretch her regardless, it would just be less painful this way.

"Are you going to be a good anal whore for me Danielle?" He teased as he added his middle finger, working her open more and more.

"mmmMMMMPH!," she groaned, her mlouth locked around his cock as she felt a sudden cold wetness on her tight puckered asshole.....
In and out she slipped his cock, enjoying it's warmth and fullness as she passed it through, hoping she might get rewarded by another load of cum, this time in her mouth....she could feel it growing and stiffening by the second...

"Um hmm," she nodded in response of his question. She would try her best, hoping that by giving him an expert blowjob he would take it easy on her for her first ass fucking....she felt a finger inside her rear, opening her up but knew that pain would nevertheless soon follow.....

Oliver's fingers were careful as he spread her ass open. It was very easy to cause significant damage if proper care wasn't taken. And he had no intention of damaging his property. As such, his movements were very methodical and calculated. Two fingers, and eventually a third as he worked her more and more open.

Growing as she sucked him off, he smiled and patted her ass cheeks firmly in praise. "Ill have to have you suck me off often my dear. Your hunger for cock is exceptional. I'm enjoying it immensely. "

After a while, Oliver removed his hand, only to grab a dildo and lube it up. Slowly, he began to tease at Danielle's ass with it. Working in the tip to let her adjust to something bigger. A bit more training and she would be ready to ride him with her ass. For as long as he wished. At least until he was ready to cum in her final hole.

Danielle was more than engrossed with sucking him off properly...she felt everything that was happening in her ass and was doing her best to take her concentration from her ass to the growing and throbbing cock in her mouth. Maybe, just maybe if she could get him to cum in her mouth he wouldn't have enough seed left to anally screw her....besides, it did feel good to have that veined member between her lips.....

Danielle jumped and twitched when she felt the tip of the dildo begin to poke at her tender, sensitive ass...
"UUUGH!"

Despite how well Danielle was sucking his cock, and damn if she wasn't a top class fellatrix, Oliver wasn't ready to cum yet. He'd come twice already and it would take a bit for his balls to fully refill and be ready to come again. So her sucking wasn't going to get him off. No, he was not really going to cum until he was balls deep inside her tight virginal ass.

"Just relax and try not to clench down." he insisted as he worked more of the dildo into her tight ass. "It's easier if you relax. And you're going to need to get use to it. This thing is nowhere near as big as I am."

As much as Danielle was trying her best to relax and keep her mind off her ass, it was impossible. Never having been used, she was tighter than a virgin. She continued sucking him, her tongue concentrating on licking the throbbing veins of his member, but the pain of the dildo couldn't be ignored....

"MMMMMPH!!!" she groaned, mouth full of cock...."MMMMMPH!!!!"
she wasn't trying to bear down, if anything else, she was trying her best to relax, but the anal invader was large and massive for her vice tight ass, and the thought of being buttfucked by an even larger cock wasn't making her feel any better....
Anything....anything to keep her mind off her rear! Danielle began twisting and pulling on her nipples....

Slowly and surely, Oliver manged to get the five inch dildo all the way into her tight vice of an ass. But it was difficult. He was very much more endowed and much much thicker than the tiny plastic tube that was pushing into her ass. But he had done enough waiting and it was time for her to take it like a good whore would.

"Let's get started." he demanded as he pulled her off his dick. Rolling onto his back, he stroked his cock while he waited for her to get on top and lower herself down. That's when he decided that maybe it would be a good idea to use more carrot than stick.

"I promise that if you take it up that ass like a champ." he began with a grin as he waited for her. "I will buy you the biggest collection of beautiful dresses and lingerie and necklaces and earrings to go along that you'll never run out."

He wanted her dressed like a princess. Modeling her beautiful body every day as he took her in every way imaginable.

"I'll try Master," Danielle replied in total honesty....."I'll do my best for you...."

she squatted down, her knees wide apart on top of him and stared down. Holy SHIT, he was huge!
Danielle grabbed her cheeks and opened them wide apart as she slowly aimed her tight hole on the tip of his cock, winced then slowly let gravity take it's course....

"OOOOOWW!," she squealed...."wait! give me a minute!"
she rose back off due to the pain...just the few inches poked through was horribly painful....
"allright master," she said...."let me try again...."

More tries, more crying.....she knew he was getting impatient with her but the pain was awful.....finally she closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide and let herself slide down, finally impaling herself. The pain was like something she never experienced...her anal tunnel was stretched beyond limit.....
Danielle sat motionless, whimpering.....

Oliver had taken the time to lube himself up well and squirt some more right into Danielle's ass. But it would still hurt her. As was clearly evidenced by her cries and tears as she lowered herself down to fully impale her tight ass onto his manhood.

"Shhhhhhhuuuusssshhhh." he whispered calmly, rubbing her soft body gently as he let her get use to him. "Just let yourself sit there for a minute. Your ass will stretch and then I'll take you. But you're to tell me if something is torn or broken. I have no interest in ruining you as this will not be our only time together. I don't like breaking things I own."

Leaning forward, Oliver kissed softly at Danielle's breasts. Rubbing her hips and ass cheeks to soothe her as she adapted to him.

"You're a dirty girl Danielle." he whispered as he nibbled at her left nipple. "I'm going to enjoy owning you."

She sobbed almost silently as she felt his cock stretch to take full ownership of her now no longer virgin ass.....it felt like his body had become part of her.....
He was comforting and gentle with her and Danielle felt she was obligated to perform for him in return.....she planted her hands on his thighs and slowly pushed herself up, then glided back down.....her first ass thrust....
The initial pain now over, she slowly began to let him fuck her. Yes she was still tight, but precum from his cock had helped lubricate himself and she began to rise higher off of her knees and glide down....soon, she felt his balls slapping against her cheeks as she rode him.....up and down, again and again......

Danielle started howling and squealing.....

Damn her ass was tight.

Oliver wanted to cum in her forbidden hole already. Filling it with yet another ample load and then shoving in a buttplug to force her to sleep with cum in her ass all night long. And while he would definitely do the later act, he wasn't about to cum yet. At least not until he had her begging and screaming as she became an anal addicted whore as he wished.

"That's it you dirty little butt slut." Oliver chuckled as she began to bounce up and down on his manhood. His hands grabbed her hips to help control her hip movements. "Take me in your ass, and show me how good of an anal whore you can be."

Oh she was going to get rewarded. Good whores always did. It was just a question of how much she was rewarded, and that all depended on the next fifteen or twenty minutes of her riding him with her tight little butt.

"It.....OOOOW!...still hurts," Danielle exclaimed, bouncing off his balls, the gliding back down....."But I'm....UUUUGH!....getting used to it..."
He wasn't cumming yet but enough of his pre juice made it much easier....Danielle bounced and giggled like a schoolgirl, her tits bouncing up and down....she was now his and they both knew it. Her ass being claimed was the final ingredient, the last remaining symbol of her previous life as a free woman. Would she be taken away by him?....most likely...she knew this was only a hotel room and sooner or later he would depart but she already knew she would be going with him. Would she be free?
No doubt he would most likely keep her locked away somehow by some now unknown means, but for right now, she would please him.....

"Relax and try and enjoy yourself." He whispered to her as his lips found her neck and nibbled at it. "It'll feel better in time."

This was just the start of their relationship. Master and sex slave. Though in time, Oliver would reevaluate the situation. It was possible she might one day even becoming a girlfriend or one day even a mistress. But that would have to be earned.

"Tomorrow I return home, and you'll be coming along." he revealed as his lips found her right nipple and suckled like a newborn. "My private plan will take us back and then you will be brought to my home. Where in time, you may come to roam free. But that will be a topic for a later date. Tonight, you are mine for pleasure. And I want you to earn my cum in your ass. No ride that dick bitch and make me cream you."

Danielle continued to enjoy the ride....the pain had mostly vanished but she was still tight.....up and down she rode, letting out a loud squeal as he started sucking on her tits, her nipples by now hard as stone....

Danielle had never felt she belonged to anyone....it wasn't as if she didin't relish the idea---no, she wasn't thinking of being an actual slave, even though she wasn't aware that it was exactly what was about to happen---she simply never got involved intensely enough with anyone to even want to feel she belonged....

Danielle bounced like crazy, more squeals as her tits were milked....

After a few minutes Oliver heard Danielle's moans become more and more lust oriented and less pain based. Growling in satisfaction, he gripped her hips and started pumping her ass firmly. Taking her a bit harder and faster with each thrust.

"Good little anal whore." he growled as his balls slapped her ass cheeks while he pumped her naughty hole. Owning her so totally that there was no doubt that she was no his.

"Do you want my cum in your dirty ass?" Oliver growled as he kissed her body. "Beg for it whore. Beg your master to bless your hole with my cum."

Danielle was panting, sweating.....her tits getting the attention she craved....her bouncing speed increased and the sounds of her ass cheeks slapping against his balls could be heard throughout the room....

"YES!," she screamed......"OH GOD, YES!......fill my ass with man cum.....!"

As his lips stayed latched onto her breasts, Oliver's right hand moved to her cunt. Teasing her clit with his thumb and finger fucking her with his index and middle fingers. Giving her the first taste of a double penetration. Though she would never taste it with two men, as he refused to ever share.

"You first slave. Cum for me and then I'll cream your ass full of my seed."

He didn't have to tell Danielle to cum....within a minute, between her anal riding and his fingers, she came almost violently, squirting a girly gusher.....she let out a high pitched scream as she came, slumping forward as she climaxed.....no sex she ever had with a man came close to what she was experiencing here......

"Oh my God," she murmured......"oh......my....God......"
If a slave could be physically and emotionally claimed as property from sex alone, this was it.....

Back
Top Bottom