Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[PTU] Pokémon: Unbound Adventures [OOC]

Unfortunately, I've had to bring this to a close.
Pokémon: Unbound Adventures
OOC

Setup & Rules -- Game -- Profiles

OOC chatter thread for Unbound Adventures. Game or RP questions, ideas or concerns can be asked here or in private message. :]

I'll likely repost any PMed questions for reference if they affect everyone though.

I don't imagine it would be difficult. Two of the players in the game already only heard of the ruleset when I brought it up to them. It's not a terribly complex system as far as tabletop RPGs go, and familiarity with others will make it even easier to pick up. ^^;

Hey, greetings everyone! I've been talking with the GM over the last week or so and will be joining the campaign soon, once you all get out of the introductory area! This is going to be my 3rd PTU game but both of the first 2 were fairly short lived so I didn't get very far, I'm eager to see how this one turns out!

As I understand it, you mainly use Skype to communicate, I've PMed Lady Grimoire mine if you all would like to talk to me there, but otherwise I'll be around to chat in this OOC waiting for my introduction. I'll be posting my character profile shortly!

-waves- heloooo, salutations. welcome to the crazyness. ^^ I have been in a few games, both PTU and PTA. Can't wait to battle you~ If that happens. x3

I'm always happy to battle, and Sera never runs from a fight or a wager! So I'll gladly accept your challenge, the real question is how do we make it interesting!

(Normally I'd be active around now still but my head is killing me and 3am is late enough to sleep so I may not reply again until morning, otherwise I'm happy to talk on here and get to know everyone)

"Soon" varying on how quickly things progress. >.>
And y'know. Tie each Pokemon to a piece of clothing is one way to make it interesting.
I've poked the others to say hello. We'll see what happens.

Oh? So loser goes starkers? I hope we play for keeps then, especially since we only have one each! (I wonder who will win, dragon type resistance or Fia's better move pool?)

Anyway, I'm down for that if you are Vivi!

(Insomnia sucks >.>)

Not sure what you mean by keeps >> and if clothing = pokemon, then right now it is all or nothing x3 (depends on if Fia can burst down dritini by turn 2, if not think she would win.)

That is, of course, she just can't talk you into stripping ;3

What I mean is that loser doesn't just strip but stays that way until getting into town and finding a clothing store :p

I don't know, I think she can make it to turn 3-4!

And of course she can, but then what do I wager ;)

O-oh, that... would be so mean >////< granted, maybe they had spare clothing? :p

She can make it, no dought, but if the rolling goes in my favor, might not be able to do anything for those two turns. ^^

Hehe, meant more charm/intimidate them off you ;3

Yeah, but where's the fun in that when the alternative is so much more...public ;)

So, shall we schedule a battle for soon as we can? If you're going to fight dirty with thunder wave, I'll just have to blow yo away with superior firepower!

Sounds fun to me! But if I'm already naked, what could little Sera possibly bet with?;)

That is true. Would be embarrassing like hell. >////<' though could lead to trouble in the city.

Hehe, sounds good to me. And thunder wave is not the only thing dratini can do. ;3

Well, her body of course ;3 hehehehe

Of course, but the risk is what makes it fun, don't you think?

We'll see about that! Can't wait for our battle!

And oh? For how long? And for Vika to play with...or for Vika to give to a nice, big, wild Pokemon? :p

Edit;
Shame we don't know how things will play out in the ongoing intro scene or I'd suggest we just have the battle OOC now and RP it out here and then just say it's canon for when we actually fight.

And if Sera has to give up her body for losing, what's Vika going to bet? Just her clothes? That's hardly a fair wager ;) (Not that Sera would object, but I might as well try to get you to put up more lol)

Well, yes, but could just couse full on problems for everyone >////<'

Mhmm, should be fun~

Hehe, who knows, might just let dratini play with her ;3 I am not sure what Vika would be betting, guess at that point it would be Sera's call on what she was betting, seeing Vika is saying for Sera's body.

Not sure how this is going to go, or how our Lady here will like us taking over the OoC chat with a battle :p

Hehe, maybe, but that's just when the other girls make sure they don't look like they're involved so they don't get punished :p

Oh? Shame dratini is so small though, but I guess since she's a girl her size isn't as important...as for what Sera would say...well, that'd depend on how we end up challenging each other. If Vika is really uptight and bossy she'll want to put her in her place, but if she's fun she'd just want to play lol

Heh, that's a good point, though the OOC seemed pretty dead until I showed up! :p

Well, punished as in thrown in jail for a while maybe.

Dratini is small? You do know how big Dratini's are, right? 5’ 11” minimum. <<

Well, was no need for it :p

Edit: Vika can be both uptight and fun, just depends how what is going on.

Hey, Lady GM! What're the Hoenn laws about public indecency? :p

Oh? I should read the Pokedex more often, I keep thinking of them being much tinier than that (probably because it's a stage 1) and they didn't get big until Dragonair...well then, Sera could certainly be Dratini's plaything, but I wonder if she'd enjoy a tongue or a tail more?

Heh, fair enough. Well, I'm here now, so we can make use of it! (Assuming I'm not just eventually added to everyone's Skype or something lol)

So how do you think Sera and Vika will get along?

Hehehe. This is going to be interesting.

Hehehe, she might soon well find out I think. ;3 Also, Dragonair's are 13’ 1”, just for reference. ^^

Hehehe, exactly. Spam the OoC! Hehehe x3 (Never know~)

Not sure, I know little of Sera. Will have to look a bit more.

Edit: wow... lots of giggling @~@' sorry about that

I imagine something along the lines of: "Put in a cell." But I might consider something more interesting.
And if you want to add the others, you're welcome to message them.

Maybe, but if it's public indecency maybe the punishment is more 'public humiliation'...I mean, surely putting a naked girl in the stockades overnight couldn't go poorly and it would surely shame her into not doing something so indecent again! :p

Anyway, we'll see what happens when it comes up (I'm sure we won't go too long without losing our clothes somewhere public lol)

Anyway, Vivi added me to her skype, so if any of you want to add me just tell her to add us to a group chat together!

Back
Top Bottom