Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[PTU] Pokémon: Unbound Adventures [OOC]

Embarrassing can be fun though! Embrace the crimson cheeks! (Either upper or lower set!)

I'll confirm that.
I'll see if I come up with a small scene for ... the fourth whose character name I forget. I don't forsee this scene finishing before the end of the month given one player is now away on a mini-vacation for a week and likely won't be responding as quickly.

Heh, Sera. Sera Yuuki!

And yay! Well, not yay that the intro will be delayed, though enjoy your vacation whichever of you it is!

Sera. That's why~~so close to Suri. :p
I'll poke the other girls again to come in and say hello. >.>
Do you have any preferences on what sort of scene I throw at you to start with?

Hmm.....

I'm fine with something naughty or something that lets me battle. Or something that's a naughty battle lol.

If the girls are supposed to get captured here to have a jailbreak moment, I'm also fine with something happening that ends up getting Sera captured too, though preferably not an unwinnable Pokemon battle but more 'kidnapped while bathing' or something. If I'm going to lose a battle I'd rather it be a fair one that the dice just hate me on or something :p

Or maybe Sera could be somehow more prone to losing her clothes than anyone else and we start in media res with her chasing someone/something that stole her clothes and she's trying (and destined to fail) to get them back and ends up meeting the party the first time naked?

What sounds good to you? I'm pretty much up for whatever, especially if it ends up stripping her or gives me a chance to battle another trainer, catch something on the wishlist, or get something interesting!

... I'm seeing an interesting pattern with you.
Alright, I've what should be a workable idea. I'll hit you with it the next time I respond (which will be when Vivian and Selini respond) and we can go from there. If it doesn't work I can always wiggle up something else.

Oh she poked us alright. >///>

Hello! Sorry for taking so long to pop in for an introduction. Combination of shyness and forgetfulness. Pleasure to meet you~ I'm back from vacation now though so I'll be jumping on that post as soon as I can manage.

Ohh? Poked you did she? Now I'm curious how exactly she did that! :p

The pleasure is all mine!

(If you'd like to talk elsewhere, feel free to PM me and I'll send you my Skype, or you can just get it from Vivianaka if you've already got her

Yo, nice to meet you too!

So where does everyone think our adventure will take us?

Think you guys will win the fight against the goo-gun thieves or are we starting with a sexy jailbreak?

It could be good or bad, pending.
I'd tell you how I poked them but I don't want tp embarrass them.

Anyway, from m reading it sounded like your girt didn't have her license yet. You also didn't mention where in Hoenn you moved to, so I took some liberties. Did you have a specific town in mind? Or what sort of work your parents do if Poke-relevant? Let me know if it doesn't work and I can adjust.

I left where they moved specifically vague so you could do what you want with it, and I figure she left 'home' immediately to head to wherever necessary. If the party started in Littleroot and I needed to meet with them, that's fine, otherwise, anywhere's good. My wishlist is pretty varied so anything where any of those might be found works :p

As for what her parents did...I actually didn't think too much about it...hrmm....maybe her mom is a fashionista or Contest competitor? Dad...photographer/journalist?

And the liscense, I figured she was either just getting it or literally got it the day before they moved and thus didn't have time to do anything with it, whatever was more convenient/interesting for you (the GM is part of the game too, after all, got to leave them things to do)! Anyway, post is fine for me and I'll get an IC reply up later this evening!

(I'd do it right now, but truth is I just crawled out of bed. This is why you don't start games of Civ after 6pm, they last all night!)

Edit;
Oh, quick question; You described wild pokemon battling in the post, should I just treat that as 1 session of Training that Sera managed to get in before plot happened?

Oh, and do I have the supplies that I'd already purchased or was she not able to get a hold of the pokeballs and potions due to lack of a license?

Sorry my introductory post was so small. I'm horrible at beginnings, so the post quality will improve as it goes on and I get more into Sera's head!

Yep, the group started in Littleroot.
The question reminds me that while I know what each of the other's parents do, I don't... actually know where they live beyond Selini's! So, Slateport is fine with you, then? Rustburo is another option, I imagine, that's close. Though given your suggestions, that works very well for Slateport, among other things. Hum.

And pfffbbbt, I have plenty to do without you giving me even more work! :p
(And I know how that is... I read your reply as I was getting out of bed... then I got my new TV set... /Daygone.)

I was actually going to give you a level bump to... whatever level these girls get to by the time they meet you, if that's fine with you? Probably 6, perhaps 7, pending.
... And I knew I forgot something. I was going to address that in the OOC bit of my post. And leave it up to you on just how she obtained them (be it she found them, someone did her a favour, etc... ). Did I ever get back to you on starting funds? I feel like I didn't~~I'm pretty sure I went with the standard 5000p mentioned in the book for starting items.

Slateport is perfectly fine with me, honestly I'm pretty malleable about most things if you think you can do something with any part of Sera's story just let me know and I'd be happy to work with you on it.

Yeah, I was told standard 5000 before, though that was before not having a license. I'll mention how she got them in my next post!

As for a level bump, I've no objection to it aside from maybe not getting to have a battle for it, but I'm hardly going to complain about a power boost :p

Just to confirm; We're still using the honor system as far as rolls go because Bluemoon lacks a diceroller, yes?

Edit:
I'm going to post as if that's still the case, 7 Perception and 18 on the Command check I'm about to try and make, I'll include these numbers in the post itself. If we have a roller somewhere that I'm not aware of, I'll roll there and take whatever that gets me.

I even wrote down in my to-do list to link you to what we're using for dice rolls... >.<

Clicky!

You're welcome to use what you've rolled this time. You don't need to make Command checks as I presume Fia and her are far enough along that she has some loyalty~~that was just for the others as the mons' aren't used to their new trainers yet.

Ahh, alright (and the Command check wasn't to Command Fia, rather, it was to try and calm the Scyther down! If it wants to fight after I heal it fine, but taking on an injured foe isn't Sera's style! As I understood it, Command could be used to pacify panicking crowds so I thought it would be the most fitting thing to roll)

I'm going to *attempt* to sleep now, but insomnia being what it is...I'll reply on mobile as long as I'm still awake and make edits as needed.

Ah, fair enough on the Command check. I figured I'd just say that as a just-in-case.
(Now to go open the book and re-read up the Command skill. >.>)
I hope you managed to have luck with sleeping!

I'm likely to wait on responding until I can respond for the others as well. I'm poking Vivi and Selini to reply.

Heh, I had to double check too.

More or less. At this point I've just adapted to going to sleep at like 6am >.>

Fair enough, I'm always eager to post but I can't really object to waiting for everyone else too :p

Oooh, testing out the collar? Fun!

Hope it still works after we're done here and we get to keep it. Depending on how it works it might be fun to have some wagers using that~

Back
Top Bottom