Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie and Racheal

Sam blushed a bit more as she was asked if she was ok. "I-I'm fine." She said softly. Rebecca tripping hadn't really phased her at all. She had been treated much more roughly so she barely noticed it. She smiled a bit, leaning down and kissing Rebecca's cheek softly before leaning back up, looking her in the eyes, biting her lip nerveously. She wasn't quite sure what to do now. Sam never minded Rebecca's clumsiness, even if she had to clean up after her breaking things a lot. She always thought it to be quite endearing.

Rebecca chuckled, wrapping her arms around the smaller girl and pulling her to her side as she cuddled against her and the doublet. "Good. I wouldn't be happy if I hurt you," she whispered, running her hand through Sam's pretty blond hair. She then leaned forward and affectionately kissed her forehead before hugging her close to her chest. "This is nice... I like it," she admited softly.

Sam giggled a bit as Rebecca laughed. She enjoyed simply cuddleing with her. She smirked as she said that she was glad sam wasn't hurt. That was good. She smiled a bit wider as she said this was nice. "It is nice." She whispered softly, leaning her head down on Becca's chest, enjoying her heartbeat and the quiet. "I like it too." She said smiling a bit, looking up at the other woman. It was definitely something she could get used to.

It was relaxing, very, and that was something Rebecca greatly enjoyed, but for some reason, the more relaxed she became, the more distracted she was. Distracted by the sweet, innocent, beautiful body in her arms, that smelled so wonderful and made a simple longing in her heart grow, along with an equally simple and strong longing grow in her body. She nuzzled closer to the toher girl, pressnig her lips into Sam's neck. "Sweet...." she whispered very softly, "I'm sorry, but you should probably get up. I'm not feeling like a gentlemen and I don't want to be rude," she whispered, beginning to nibble on the other girl's ear.

Sam laid her head down on Rebecca's shoulder, just enjoying the moment for as long as she could. She was actually so relaxed, she thought about falling asleep, but that would probably be a bad idea. She looked up as the other mumbled 'sweet' and was about to ask what she meant when she asked her to get up. Sam blushed a bit, her normal sense of timidness coming back to her quickly. She only nodded, and started sliding off the other woman until she felt her nibbling on her ear. A small moan escaped her lips and she blushed, burrying her face in Rebecca's shoulder again. She was quite embarassed she had let that slip out, especially over something as simple as that, even if it had felt very good. You see, that was Sam's hot spot. You rub or nibbled her ears and she would start to get turned on. That was why she always had her hair down over them. As protection of some sort.

As she moved, Rebecca closed her eyes slightly, loving the feel ofSam's movement against her. Then sweet sound of her moan was a rushing wave of excitement through Rebecca as she listened to the other girl's response and chuckled playfully. "With that as your answer, I'm not sure I can stop teasing," she whispered affectionately back, her lips brushing against the other girl's ear as she informed, before playfully licking her lobe and then sucking it between her lips, meanwhile wrapping her arms tight around the other's smaller frame.

Sam blushed brighter as Rebecca replied, peeking up at her with curious eyes. She almost expected to be laughed at and then tossed out of te bed but now she wasn't going to stop. Wait... Not stop...Did Rebecca realize what that was going to do to Sam? It was going to send her to a quivering mess. As the other's lips brushed her ear, shivers ran down her spine, and the lick evoked a gasp from her lips. She gripped the doublet as Rebecca sucked on her lobe. This was going to drive her insane with want and lust if Becca kept this up, but then again maybe that was her plan all along. At the moment Sam didn't care, she was too wrapped up in the pleasure causing her to try and dig her face into Becca's shoulder as if it were going to help.

Her arms wrapped even more securely around the other girl as she thread one leg between Sam's own and continued to lick and tease, loving the feel the one she held dear gave her by holding her so close, leaning against his shoulder, a very sensitive bit of flesh for Rebecca. Everytime the other girl moved, it drove her closer to the pure, wild insanity of lust.

Sam hardly even noticed when Rebecca moved her leg between Sam's own two. So she definitely didn't notice how the actions of her rubbing her face on Rebecca's shoulder were affecting the taller woman. Sam was trying so hard to not let out any more moans. It was just so embarassing to her. Finally, after one quite loud moan slipped out, she bit down on Rebecca's shoulder, not too hard, but just enough to quiet herself.

Rebecca was not one for pain, but there was something deeply, amazingly sensual about Sam biting down upon her shoulder, using Rebecca as the rock of strength to hide her weakness, that the larger girl moaned back and whispered, "Please, Sam, stop moaning or I'm going to have to find a way to make sure you keep it up... I..." and with this the taller woman blushed, "Don't think I have been a fraction this aroused in all my life and the only thing worse about it is that with you... like that, I want to do things for you so that you can enjoy them, embarrassing, improperl things, just to please you, just to watch you relish them."

Sam bit down a bit harder as she tried to supress another moan. She finally let go though when Rebecca moaned, looking up at her. She had a deep blush across her cheeks and she was starting to pant a bit. Her eyes widened as rebecca said she would have to find a way to make her keep it up. She just laid there in awe of the other's words, not sure what to think of them right off the bat. Rebecca was so good about being blunt about things like that. She kind of wished she could be that way too. "I-I can't stop moaning if you keep teasing my ears like that... It drives me insane..." She said. Turning her head from the other woman, Sam almost whispered. "I'm on the verge of begging you to do those things..." And with that she peeked back over at Rebecca, wondering if she was going to be offended by her words or if she was going to laugh at Sam.

Rebecca did not laugh, nor was she offended. Instead, she smiled affectionately at Sam and pressed her forehead to the other girl's. She then took her hand and intwined her fingers with Sam's, the gesture extremely affectionate. "Just direct me towards what you want, dear. I want you happy and I'm a slow learner, so tell me where you want things and I'll do my best to keep them there, but without some word or sign, I have no way of doing so."

Sam was qute happy that Rebecca didn't laugh at her. It gave her a bit more confidence. And even though Becca was pretty much saying she would do whatever Sam asked, she was still nerveous about what she was even asking for. She looked up at Rebecca, blushing quite a bit by now and swallowed dryly. "Well... Will... Will you keep teasing my ears?" She asked. While that may have seemed like an innocent request at the moment, the results probably would be so innocent. In fact Sam would either end up asking for what she really wanted or she woulf just take charge herself.

She smiled, chuckling slightly as she wrapped an arm around Sam and snuggled her face against the other girl's slide. "Or we can just be... that would be nice, too. I like this, being simply you and me like this."

Sam gasped as her head was pushed into the other's side but she giggled a bit, trying to tickle Rebecca. "Ok, that'd be nice." She said, blushing a bit as she looked up at the other.

Back
Top Bottom