Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie and Racheal

Rebecca smiled, looking down slightly at the smaller woman. "If that's how you care to start this, then yes, that works." she whispered. She was about ready to walk from the room and return to her to change when a mischievous smirk crossed her face and she quickly ran to the sink, grabbing a small tub of clean water and heaved it towards the other girl, splashing her wet before letting out a full throated, joyful laugh as she tossed the bucket down and ran from the kitchen down the hall. The shoulders of her dress, which had one at one time fit her more snuggly, until she'd lost some weight in recent years, inched from her shoulders, leaving the dress to fall down off them and reveal the very top of her small, but very there, breasts.

Sam smiled, looking up at Rebbecca, nodding a bit. She figured it would work out better that way. She turned, assuming that the other woman was just going to go get dressed, and she would just do the dishes. She jumped a bit as she saw the other woman run past her and she stopped in her tracks as Rebecca grabbed the water, heaving it at her. She just stood there in shock as she was splashed with the now cool water, casing her dress to stick to her thin form. As Rebecca started to run she chased after her, cauchng up to her in the hall and jumping at her, wrapping her arms tightly around the other's chest, pressing her wet one against her back. "That's not very nice you know." She said with a bit of a chuckle in her voice.

Rebecca chuckled, laughing as the wet material was pressed against her back. It was colder then she expected and she squirmed slightly before taking a step back and pressing her back against the other girl's chest as she whispered affectionately, ''At least it was fun,'' before turning in Sam's arms to wrap her arms around the other girl, the wet material slightly soaking her dress, but showing no care about it. Leaning down, she pressed her forehead against Sam's, wondering at the sensation of arousal that began to flood her system.

Sam only hugged her tighter as she squirmed a bit. She smirked a bit as she said it was fun. "For you. But I'm cold now." She said, smiling up at the other woman as she turned in her arms. She was enjoying this little bout of playfulness. It was very entertaining compared to her normal routine. "Maybe we shold change before I get sick and someone sees you." She said, looking up at her with a smirk. She stood on her toes quickly giving the other female a small kiss on the lips before gazing up a her.

"Alright, I'll go get changed," she informed, letting go of the other girl and pulling her forehead away as she began to turn towards her bed room, a smirk on her own face as she added, "But what's the smirk for then?" She wasn't sure what would happen between them, but she felt the need to continue this flirtation because it was one of the rare moments she knew there was very little chance of anyone coming to her home. After all, it was a Sunday afternoon and she was supposed to have visitors, even if they had left several hours early.

Sam's smirk faded a bit as Rebecca said she was going to go change. She was kind of hoping they could flirt a bit more, it was pretty fun. She bit her lip nerveously as she caught her smirking. "Oh, it's just a smirk." She said, looking away for a moment before looking back to Rebecca. She hoped that this could continue for a bit longer. She was curious as to where it would lead. Sam was sure no one else would come to interupt them, usless Bill decided to come in for something. But that was unlikely. She smiled still, wondering that was going to happen.

She gave a wicked smirk in turn and pressed on hand at Sam's side, touching just the side of her breast, while placing her other hand in Sam's. "Come on then, we need to get you out of your wet things," she informed as she turned, tugging the small woman into the master bedroom. "We don't want you to get sick after all!"

Sam was a bit surprised at the smirk that she recieved from Rebecca. She gasped as she felt where Rebecca's hands went, though they weren't unwelcome. She nodded a bit as she said they needed to get her out of her wet clothes. She laughed a bit as she said they wouldn't want her getting sick as she stumbled into the bedroom. "Aww... But then you could take care of me until I got better." She said, joking. No one really wants to get sick.

She reached up and gently ran a hand through Sam's hair. "Don't you dare get sick on me! I'll have to worry about you and run around her doing all the chores myself!" she joked. She then leaned forward and planted a simple, but caring kiss upon her lips before pulling back and letting go of her hand to circle around the other girl and begin undoing the back of her dress. Rebecca wanted to see her body, even if Sam wouldn't let her touch yet, she was curious to see.

Sam only laughed as she told her not to get sick because she'd have to do all the chores herself. "Well It wouldn't be my fault you dumped water on me." She teased. She kissed her back, holding the kiss a bit longer before she felt Rebecca's hand move around to her back, begining to undo her dress. She blushed a bit, stepping back. "Y-You're going to dress me?" She asked, a bit unsure. She was still kind of shy, even if she had warmed up to Rebecca quite a bit, she was sure if she was that warmed to her.

Rebecca quickly let go, stepping back away from the girl and giving any extremely shamed and embarrassed expression. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that. I was far too bold!" she exclaimed, her entire countenance screamed that she would not have been more upset had she been slapped. "I'll go get you a change of clothing!" she proclaimed, quickly starting for the door, wanting to be anywhere but there. She would have never intentionally hurt Sam, but obviously she had hurt her somehow none the less.

Sam was a bit surprised at how quickly Rebecca backed down as well as how ashamed she looked. She wasn't quite sure what to do now though. If the other woman hadn't reacted like that she probably would have let her stay, but it seemed that rebecca only wanted to leave now. She hesitated for a moment as the she tried to leave, but quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her back in the room. She held onto her hand, looking up at her, a light blush spread across her cheeks. "D-don't leave." She said, her other hand reaching behind her back and undid her dress, letting it start slipping off her shoulders.

"Sam," she whispered gently, looking deeply into her eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare or offend you. I should have thought more to your feelings and asked. If you don't want that, that's fine. Just don't do anything you're not comfortable with."

Sam just stared back into the other's eyes. "I-it's ok. I just wasn't expecting it." She said, gripping her hand a bit tighter before letting go all together. "no, I....I want you to stay." She said, taking a step back and letting her dress fall from her shouders, pooling around her ankles, leaving her standing there in nothing but her underwear. She was still blushing a bit as she stared into Rebecca's eyes.

Rebecca nodded, moving in closer to give Sam a tight hug. She politely ignored the other girl's nakedness as she stroked her hair, smiling sweetly at her as she looked her in the eyes. "You're beautiful," she whispered, blushing slightly as she leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips, wrapping one arm around her shoulders and another around her waist as she did so. She the pulled back and gave a half giddy smile as she continued to blush, obviously enamored by the other woman.

Sam only blushed more as Rebecca hugged her. She was surpried she didn't even seem to look at her body, only at her face. She was happy about it though, it made her feel less akward. She smiled up at her as she complimented her, then kissed her in return, wrapping her arms around her neck as best as she could. She kept her arms draped around Rebecca's neck as she pulled back, looking up into the other's eyes affectionately. Her nipples grew hard from being pressed against the cold, damp material of Rebecca's dress, causing Sam to blush a bit, looking down.

Racheal pressed her palm softly against Sam's check and whispered, "What's wrong?" Her gaze was so simple, so affectionate as she looked for the other girl's eyes, a bright happiness there as she turned Sam's gaze back towards her own eyes. "What can I do to make you more comfortable? I don't need to see your skin, not yet, not if you're not ready.... Or I can always changes... Whatever's going to help you, dear, because honestly," her voice became slightly shaky. "I'm as new at this as you and I'm scared shitless but I feel like if I stay confident, if I'm calm and in control, maybe you will be too." She shook nervously and pressed her lips once more against Sam's, kissing her passionately on the lips, the strength of her emotion clear from the kiss.

Sam looked into Rebecca's eyes as she cupped her chin. She wasn't sure what was wrong, nor that it was so easy to read her face. "Well... I'm not sure... I'm just nerveous. I've never done this before." She said, staring up into Becca's eyes. She was a bit surprised to hear that she was just as scared as Sam was and that she had never done this before. Though that kind of made sense considering Rebecca had been pretending to be a man all her life, so she would never be able to get too close to anyone. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't help but smile a bit as she said if she stayed calm and confident than Sam would as well. "Well, that's probably true because if you had freaked out then I probably wouldn't still be here, like this." She said, smiling a bit up at her. She was slowly getting more comfortable in front of the other female.

She smiled through thinly lidded eyes. "Sam, since we're both learning, how about you tell me what you want, exactly what you want from me and I try my best to grant you that favor," she whispered, pressing a hand gently to the bare flesh of Sam's rib cage while her other hand affectionately stroked her hair.

Sam blushed a bit, brushing some hair behind her ear. She just looked into rebecca's eyes, "I-I'm not sure what exactly I want from you." She said, smiling nerveously at him. She wasn't sure what she wanted period, let alone from Rebecca. She shivered a bit from both the cold as well as the other female's touch. She starting to get a bit cold from the lack of clothing.

Watching her shiver so helplessly made Rebecca feel terrible. She immediately rose to her feet and grabbed a coat from the rack by the door, hanking it over her shoulders like a long robe or dress before walking to the bed and grabbing the thin summer doublet. She wrapped the covering tightly around her, hugging her tight.

She then walked around and striped off the dress, letting the wet material fall to the floor before finding a shirt and britches and tugging both on haphazardly in a fashion that left then hanging such that they made her look charmingly just a tad feminine, but also more then capable of protecting the shorter girl, who she approached and circled behind to wrap her arms around, hugging tight before beginning to trail extremely sensual kisses down the back of her neck and her hands pressed against the blanket, one against her lower stomach, another inches from her breast. Neither was an intentional breach of privacy, but rather an attempt to display affection and slowly building lust.

Sam was a bit surprised when Rebecca suddenly moved so quickly. She smiled a bit as the other then hung the warm coat over her shoulders. She hugged it around ehrself, covering herself completely. She was only more surprised when Rebecca put the doublet over her shoulders as well. That would keep her very warm now. Though she didn't know why she didn't just get some actual clothing on instead, it would probably be more efficient.

Sam's eyes widened as Rebecca stripped off the dress but she soon blushed, looking at the ground. Becca really was a gorgeous woman and a very handsome man. She looked so good in just about anything she wore, even if she just threw them on. She soon peaked up, seeing she was now dressed and making her way back towards Sam. She smiled as Becca hugged her, though as she started kissing her neck she shivered a bit, it sending tingles down her spine. She didn't really notice where the other female had placed her hands until she looked down, exposing her neck a bit better to the other. She blushed a bit at where they were, though didn't say a thing about them. She soon turned in Becca's grasp, so her hands were just above her butt and on her middle back. She looked up at the other before leaning up on her toes and pressing her lips to Becca's.

Rebecca leaned down, taking a small step forward as she leaned into the kiss, chuckling happily. Her enthusiasm clear as she continued to sweetly kiss the smaller woman. She took a second step, to try and regain a better footing lost a moment before with the first, and then tumbled slightly, catching Sam in her arms, and pulling her up so that she wouldn't crash into the bed as she instead, hit her back against the soft mattress and blushed wildly as she looked up at Sam. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered, her face in complete shock and embarrassment.

Sam smiled a bit into the kiss as she felt Rebecca move foward a bit. She was obviously enjoying this, and as nerveous as Sam was, she, too, was enjoying this. She knew what was coming next as she felt the other step and then the fall. She gasped slightly, trying to brace herself so not to land on Rebecca so hard thuogh it was kind of inevitable. She just blushed, looking down at the other woman. "No, I'm sorry." She said, though she didn't move. In fact, she actually adjusted herself slightly so she more comfortable, putting her legs on either side of Rebecca's and held herself up a bit so she wouldn't put so much weight on her, not that she was much weight to begin with.

"Are you okay?" Rebecca asked, far more concerned with the other woman's well being then her own. She noticed the sensation of Sam adjusting position, but didn't initially realize it was her intention. She kept her thoughts far separated from her growing lust towards Sam as she waited to make sure she was alright. After she knew that, she could worry about picking them up and trying to start things again, or maybe just calling it quits for now... It seemed to be going so much better until she'd tripped. She silently cursed her clumsiness.

Back
Top Bottom