Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Adultery (Female seeking DOMINANT Male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Super-Earth
  • I would like for this to be a long-term roleplay, don't inquire if you aren't okay with that.
  • If you inquire for this particular role, I will look in at your posts to check samples of your writing. This roll is a major craving for me, so I want to find a player that is the perfect fit for it rather than simply play it out with just anyone.
  • I don't care if you're male or female, so long as you're capable of playing a DOMINANT male character.
  • I'll be willing to play through thread, PM, or email.
  • Feel free to check out my other request threads linked below if you want to look into any of my other ideas.
  • Request Thread (more romance oriented)
  • Request Thread (contains darker themes)
  • Kinks.

tumblr_nvioet0bWc1uqdbgno1_500.gif
tumblr_o2shxd22Nh1rcxr6bo2_500.gif

As a young, new wife, she was already sensing that perhaps her marriage wasn't that strong. She loved her husband though, and she was willing to do anything it took to make things work. With her husband so caught up with work, he hardly paid attention to her. Not wanting to directly address the growing problem, she suggested the two spice things up, try something new in bed. She spoke teasingly when she suggested it, though it was clear that she was itching for something, anything to get the attention she so wanted.
Somehow, her husband's best friend (or his brother) had overheard the conversation, or perhaps her husband mentions his wife wants to him. He cared for her, and while her husband couldn't, he could see that she was suffering. Deciding to take matters into his own hands, he gives her the change that she wants. Of course, she wouldn't willingly cheat on her husband, so he ensures that she won't discover his identity until the end of their first encounter. And after that, he knows she'll be too obsessed to stop.

(MC will have no experience with BDSM or being with a dominant male, and YC will bring out a submissive side in her she never knew existed. Despite knowing how wrong it is, she won't be able to resist his advances even after she learns his true identity, and he'll use her submissiveness to turn her into his perfect, willing slut. She'll slowly begin to turn from her husband, and towards him, and perhaps we could even introduce a twisted sort of romance into it, further complicating their situation.
On another note, I like the idea of her perhaps attempting to resist him the first couple of times after their initial encounter. She'll enjoy it, but try to stop him, adding in some nonconsensual/pseudo rape type elements.)

~​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom