Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Undertail (Hooloovoo X JmBz)

The Frogette offered no resistance as Frisk began planting his lips against her slippery skin, more vocalizations leaving her as her viscous walls kept coiling and tugging at his rod. Her smooth,amphibious tongue played with his, playfully curling and constricting against the muscle. Al the while, the frog girl felt her own peak rapidly approaching, her juices overflowing from her lower lips..

The Frogette quivered when Frisk blew his load inside of her, the sensation of his hot seed filling her up to the point of leakage causing her mind to fuzz up. She closed one eye as he shot more across her body, her body slumping to match the young man's whilst she enjoyed the post-orgasmic bliss. Her tongue shot out and lazily licked the copious amount of cum off her her.

A coy look in her eyes, the monster girl sat up, cum still dripping from between her legs as she regarded the recovering young man. The Frogette hopped towards him, seemingly eager for a round two. Unfortunately, a pointed glare from Toriel put a stop to that. Suddenly sheepish, the girl sprang out from the room, small puddles of Frisk's semen trailing behind her.

The goat woman helped the human up once he had recovered, waiting for him to redress himself before beginning to lead the way once more. However, if Frisk looked closely...was there a bit of a damp spot near the front of her apron, or had it always been there?

A few rooms later, Toriel stopped turning to face the human once more, leaning forward and showing her ridiculous cleavage once again.

"I have some last minute..errands that I must take care of," the goat MILF explained, her eyes narrowed a bit at the word "errands". "And so, young man, I will be leaving you to your own devices. I'd like for you to stay here until I've completed them. It is dangerous to wander the ruins by yourself, and...the other residents are not as...polite as the Frogettes or I." Toriel bit her lip in worry, as if thinking what she said wasn't enough. She then produced a small object from..wherever she was storing it.

"Here," she offered to Frisk. "If you wish to contact me in the meantime, you may use this cell phone." Although it wasn't quite as ancient-looking as one might expect,.the phone was clearly several years out of date; a touch-dial flip phone with light marks against its faded colors.

"Be good, alright?" Toriel finished finally, turning around and giving Frisk another good look at that jiggly, fluffy butt of hers as she set off to do whatever.

As nice as a second round with the frog girl sounded, Frisk was grateful for Toriel's "encouragement" for the frogette to leave. He gladly accepted the Goat's help as he cleaned the cum and juices off with some nearby leaves and promptly got dressed, fitting his member back into his pant as if by magic. As they started moving to the next room Frisk caught sight of Toriel's damp apron and grinned, hoping this wouldn't be the last time she got wet on his account.

After traveling through a couple more rooms with Goat MILF doing all the work she suddenly stoped, saying she needed to do some mysterious errands, his eyes glued to her lovely cleavage the entire time she talked. The way she said it sounded extremely suspicious, but Frisk figured it best not to ask. He nodded before taking the cell phone, a bit surprised that a monster civilisation that's been traped underground for hundreds of years has such technology, even if it was just a simple flip phone. He thanked her for the phone before she started walking away. Staring at her ass he couldn't help but give her some sort of a send-off.
"Take care Hot Mama!" He yelled at her playfully, wishing he could see the look on her face.

Frisked tried his best to entertain himself, he hummed songs, plaid snake on his phone, counted the ceiling tiles. After a while it was just too much, he needed to explore the more of these ruins. After all, the puzzles Toriel did for him didn't look too hard. So, throwing caution to the wind he continued onward.

After grabbing a couple candies from the bowl Frisk went on to solve most of the puzzles with no problems, though he did fall down a few holes now and again. As he went he occasionally saw figures around the corner watching him, usually running away when he looked. He could have sworn he saw a turnip with boobs! He quickened his pace.

Frisk's name calling certainly had the desired effect on Toriel, though the human wouldn't be able to see the goat woman's ruffled expression as she hurriedly set out to take care of her so-called "errands".

The young man's disobedience did not result in nearly as much danger as the goatMILF had cautioned about, although his plunging down all those pits might have been a bit straining on his body. And the young man was constantly observed during his trek, the owners of the various eyes more timid than the Frogette had been. The figures were quite varied in appearance; a few cyclopean girls, some resembling bees or cockroaches, and-indeed-some disturbingly endowed vegetables here and there.

Eventually, the human would come across a monster girl who didn't shy away from him. The best way to describe the way it looked would be a transparent pile of green jello, molded in the shape of a curvaceous, if slightly thick woman. Like with the Frogette before, her breasts were devoid of any form of clothing, although hers seemed to perpetually jostling in an enticing matter.

The Moldsmal looked up at Frisk, which was a bit of an achievement considering she had no visible eyes on her face, studying the human for a few moments while quiet burbling noises left her. She then wiggled her hips at him, her rear wobbling as much as her bust was.

Frisked stopped as the green goo with a very feminine form started giggling towards him, his eyes focusing on her incredibly bouncy bust. It was a little unsettling at first considering she didn't have a face, but it was something he soon got used to. After all, it was no stranger than fucking a humanoid frog girl.
Unsure on how else to great such a creature Frisk begin wiggling as well, violently shimmying his whole body until his pants and boxers fell down, letting loose his huge cock once again. As it fell to the floor his LUST suddenly appeared, making it's clicking sounds. More than ready for a new fuck Frisk continued his "sexy wiggling" or at least his attempt at it as he moved his wavering member closer to the slime creature.
"Is this what you want?" He asked grinning before quickly throwing off his striped shirt, revealing a pretty well-toned stomach. He figured things were going to get a whole lot more messy.

The translucent Moldsmal gurgled affirmatively, quckly making headway towards Frisk and his swinging tool. A small trail of slime led from her as she slid forward to the now nude human, her bust jiggling madly all the while.

She stopped a few inches away from the young man's thick crimson tip, more slime noises escaping the girl. The gelatinous female looked at the giant dick for a few moments, before suddenly pressing her featureless head against it. Her body felt exactly like one would expect; cool, slick and rubbery like jello. An odd feeling, but far from repellent.

Frisk would then feel the jello-y substance engulf his cock, the gooey material briefly parting around his girth before closing against it. The cool and sticky insides of her body tugged and slurped against his rod, the Moldsmal's head not stopping until it pressed against his pelvis. All in all, an out of the ordinary blowjob...

Frisk's head shot up as he felt his cock slowly get engulfed by the green goo, the sensation felt familiar yet totally new and very pleasant. The mold seemed to hum and vibrate slightly as it sent his member deepening into the wet sticky substance. Deciding not to be passive this time around the young man grinned as he placed both hands on the Moldsmal's head, making sure not to push too far that his hands slipped inside. He then slowly pulled his cock out, green slimy residue clinging to the thick rod, before ramming it back into her hard, face fucking the creature as hard as he could, figuring it wasn't going to hurt her.

Frisk panted as he enjoyed the unique sensations as he fucked the jello-like body, his body shivering ever time he shoved his cock back into her face. He wondered what his cum would look like shooting off inside the female mold.

The Moldsmal sure as hell didn't offer any form of protest by Ftisk taking the lead. In fact, the endowed gelatin woman seemed to get more into the act as the hung human "face"-fucked her. The pleasurable undulating she performed against his prick only increased in intensity, her entire body wiggling from the force of his thrusts and producing lewd squishing noises that echoed against the walls.

However, she soon managed to slip away from the young man's grasp, his impressive cock now coated in a thick coat of her slime. The Moldsmal let out a bubbly murmur, heading towards a nearby wall and pressing her "arms" against it. That round wobbly rump of hers was on full display, as were her lower lips, which lookwd decidingly more slick than the rest of her.

Although what Frisk did to her indicated he might get the same amount of oleasure regardless of where he stuck his dick, that didn't make her pussy any less alluring...

Frisk loved the squishing noises that sounded with every thrust. He was already ready to cum when the slime girl slipped away. He tried his best to hold her in place but of course she easily moved through his arms. It wasn't long before she was posing seductively against the wall. He never thought he would be so turned on by slime, and yet there he was, about to eagerly fuck it once again.

He quickly got behind the creature, pressing his bare chest against her back as his cock teased her sticky pussy lips. Her gooey body felt nice of his body, it was cold or hot, just nice room temperature wet goo. His arm rested on the wall as he pulled back and swiftly shoving all ten inches inside the girl, Frisk crying out in pleasure as he began fucking her with everything he got. His chin rested on her shoulder as he rammed her again and again, the jello body feeling even better than before. So much so that he was quickly approaching his limits. Hoping she could handle his huge load he rammed his whole cock into her, even pushing some of his pelvis into the Mold as a firehose worth of cum began firing into her, Frisk mouth moaning nonstop as he shot load after load. The round blobs of cum flooded inside the green body, spreading all throughout it.

Panting his slowly pulled out as a loud lewd squelching sound emanated from her.

The Moldsmal let out a warbling mewl as Frisk teased her entrance, her slimy body warbling against his own somewhat muscled form whilst he pressed against her. The goo girl gave a strangled gurgle as her jello-y cunt was abruptly bottomed out by the human's large cock. The fucking having begun in earnest, more pulpy noises emanated from her body, the sound of goo slapping against flesh ringing across the hallway and the slapping of his heavy balls against her rear causing ripples to course through her form. Her insides began milking at his rod hungrily, her tight walls trembling like mad against his thickness.

Although the gelatin woman could not vocalize herself with words, it was clear that she wanted every last drop the human could give her. And that was what she would receive-and then some, a loud hum leaving her as Frisk came an insane amount of times. With how much he was pushing into her, the Moldsmal's green hue became more and more white until she had a milky sheen to her body. After the young man pulled out, the seed stored within her slowly began to dissipate, her body absorbing his cum until nary a hint remained.

In the spent young man's pants pocket, the flip phone went off, the ringtone a simple series of three chimes. Whenever he would finally get around to it, Frisk would be greeted by a familiar voice. "Hello? This is Toriel," the goatMILF introduced unnecessarily. "I do hope that the wait hasn't been too unendurable for you." She paused for a moment, as if to let the human process the dramatic irony, before continuing. "Now, I was wondering-for no real reason, really-if you have a preference for cinnamon, or one for butterscotch?"

A...rather random question, no doubt about it. What was she planning?

Frisk's LUST retreated as he put his pants back on. Luckily he saved some of the leaves from before and used them to get most of the goo off his body. As he pulled his shirt back on his phone suddenly went off, causing him to jump in surprise. Quickly he answered the phone, rolling his eyes as Toriel introduced herself. It was an odd question but then again everything that had happened to him so far was kind of odd.
"Um... butterscotch I guess." He said with a shrug.
"Why do you ask?"

"Oh, no reason," Toriel lied blatantly. "No reason at all. But thank you very much for letting me know." The phone clicked, indicating that she had hung up. However, after what seemed like only a couples of seconds, the phone would vibrate in Frisk's hands once more.

"Hello again," the goat woman stated, her voice somewhat more sheepish this time. "You don't dislike cinnamon, do you? I know that you've stated your preference, but...You wouldn't scrunch up your nose if some ended up on your plate, would you?" She paused for a moment, her next words slipping into a 'doting mother' tone. "You are not allergic to cinnamon, are you? ... I do hope I'm not prying too much."

Frisk frowned at the phone, his hand about to put it away but before he could it went off again.
"...No, I don't mind and I'm not allergic." He said with a sigh, but a small smile was on his face.
"You don't have to worry mom, I'll like anything you fix." he said, quickly realizing he called her mom without thinking.
"Um... bye!" He said quickly before hanging up, his face a little red.

All cleaned up and awkward conversations were done he continued his journey, soon coming to a narrow hallway. In the middle of it was a very attractive looking ghost. She was lying on the ground saying Z over and over. She seemed to be trying to pass off her Zs as sleep.
"You're not fooling anyone you know." He said with a playful grin, his hand going towards her pure white but large breast, sadly his hand went right through it.
"Oh right... ghost girl." he said with disappointment in his tone.

Frisk had ended the call before Toriel could properly digest what he had called her. But when it finally processed, there would be one red-faced goatMILF. Oh dear, this would probably make things awkward later on...

In the middle of the following hallway, laying on top of a pile of red leaves, there was indeed a ghost girl laying in the middle and blocking the human's way. Black circles surrounding her pure white eyes, the only clothing that she wore was a frilly see-through skirt and a pair of headphones that seemed to be in surprisingly pristine condition. She was endowed with an impressive rack adorned with puffy nipples, and a thick waist that tapered off into slender legs.

Even as the human saw through her act, the ghost persisted, each Z spaced out and occasionally separated by a indecipherable murmur. It was only when Frisk attempted to cop a feel on her non-corporeal tit-the feeling of his hand passing through her form akin to putting it in a freezer-that she reacted, quickly floating upright and regarding the young man with a dour expression.

"sorry, i'm in your way, aren't i?" She asked, her depressed-sounding voice barely above a whisper.

"Oh! Um, no, you're fine." He said nervously before a familiar clicking sounded, and his cock grew fully erect as both his cock his LUST popped out. This confused Frisk at first. How could he fuck something that was incorporeal? But since a "battle" had started he figured there had to be some way to screw the busty ghost. He decided to just keep talking as if his his junk hadn't just burst from his pants.
"So, what's your name? I'm frisk." He said kindly before giving her a warm smile.

The ghost girl stared down at Frisk's bared cock, not seeming that impressed by its size like the others. Well, it seemed like she didn't really show much of any emotion beyond blank sadness. Her eyes flicked back up to the human's face, and the smile he gave seemed to have some sort of effect on her.
"me?" she questioned, her tone comparatively lighter than before. "my name is napstaghoil." For a brief moment, a flicker of a smile started to form on her own lips. However, it vanished abruptly, her mood seeming to sour once more. "but i don't know why you'd care. i don't see how someone like you could be interested in a sadsack like me. i'll just get in your way..." Her already transparent body started to slowly fade, as if she'd vanish into nothingness at any moment.

Frisk was little surprised by the lack of any reaction to his huge cock. He would have taken it personally if she didn't seem this emotionless all the time, that is until his smile seemed to have produced a positive reaction, even if it was brief. Seeing that her body was slowly disappearing he quickly thought fast.
"Of course I care! Such an incredibly hot girl such as yourself? I would fuck you this moment if I could." He said with a smile grin, hoping that counted as a complement in this perverted underground world.

Frisk's assumption appeared to pay off, Napstaghoil halting mid-fade at his rather lewd compliment. The ghost girl blinked a couple of times, her form slowly regaining color. "you're just saying that...," she replied, although it didn't sound like she was convincing herself. A small laugh suddenly left her, a small smile forming on her lips whilst her body brightened even more, indicating she was more solid. "let...let me try something real quick..."
Her skirt suddenly started to dissolve, separating into white little bits that seemed to sink into her body. When it had completely gone, her thick hips and long thin legs were on full display. Her crotch was obscured for the moment by Napstaghoil's thighs being pressed together. After a few seconds' hesitation, she posed one of her legsalluringly...or at least in a valiant attempt to be so.
"how...how do i look?" she questioned, looking at Frisk expectantly. Although she didn't seem capable of blushing, she did look somewhat embarrassed by what she was doing.

"No, no, I mean it!" He said grinning, happy to see his lewd compliments seemed to work rather than repel her. He watched as the ghostly gown disappeared, leaving her body completely naked. The pose was slightlly awkward, and she was obviously a bit nervous but it was still a very pleasing display.
"You look beautiful! Sexy! Oh so fuckable!" He said, meaning every word despite how cheesy they might have sounded. His hand slowly started pump his large cock to further show how much he enjoyed her posing.

"oh...oh my," Napstaghoil murmured, although whether it was from Frisk's remarks or him jerking off right in front of her was hard to tell. The ghost woman simply indulged the human for another minute or so, continuing to show off her legs as best as she could, all the while unable to remove her gaze from the human's cock.
"i..i usually come to the ruins because barely anyone is around," she admitted after finishing, slowly floating closer to the human. "but today i met someone...nice". Her body pressed up on Frisk, her cool, coporeal pillows squishing against his shirt, before she smiled shyly at him.
"oh, you...you probably don't want to listen to me rambling," she apologized, pulling away from the young man for a moment, only to hesitantly kneel in front of his pole. She looked up at the human sheepishly, before her lips parted, her tongue sticking out a bit from her inviting mouth.

Frisked enjoyed the show as she continued posing with her slender legs. He was pleasantly surprised as she floated to him that her inhumanly soft breasts actually pressed up against him. It was unlike any softness he had ever felt, and that was through a shirt! He could only imagine what it would feel like on his bare skin. Her comment about meeting someone nice made him smile, he could tell what he said made the ghost girl's day. As a bonus it seemed like she was about to reward him for such a deed as she sat there mouth a gape.

He took his rod and slowly slid it into her mouth, deciding to go considerably slower than when he face fucked the Moldsmal. He didn't want to scare Napstaghoil off, she seemed easily startled. Her ghostly form felt like he was fucking the softest cloud ever created, long moans sounded out of his mouth as he pushed it in deeper.

Napstaghoil's eyes stared down at Frisk's tool as it was inserted into her mouth, creased with hesitance. But nevertheless, she didn't shy away from the human, her fluffy maw gently closing around his cock. Although she was more humanoid than the Moldsmal before her, the ghost girl also didn't show any discomfort as he plunged himself further. Looks like gag reflexes weren't much of a hindrance to the Underground residents.
Her tongue began to swirl against his girth, albeit clumsily, understandably not having much practice with this sort of thing. Napsta's head pushed forward, the pillowy form of her chin pressing against Frisk's balls as she continued her amateurish tongue work. She looked up at him, letting out a muffled "am...am i doing this right?" around his prick.

Frisk shivered as the ghost tongue started moving around his cock. It wasn't the smoothest motion, but it still felt damn good. Her technique would come in time, and he was more than happy to let her practice whenever she wanted.
"Ohhhh... you're doing great! Now try sucking on, perhaps even licking my ball occasionally." He said in a kind tone, hoping his instructions would help. He placed a hand on the back of her head which felt just as soft as the rest of her, his hand brushing through her white hair as the other gently fondled the ghost's huge breast.

"o...okay," Napstaghoil muffled, uncertainty creeping up in her voice. Still, Frisk running his fingers through her stark-white hair did give the ghost girl some comfort, her puffy translucent nipples hardening from his groping. She slowly pulled away from his cock, leaving a filmy ectoplasm that quickly evaporated from it in lieu of any kind of saliva.
She stared at those heavy balls of his for a couple of moments, her lips pursed. Slowly, she leaned forward and took one of the round orbs into her mouth. She engulfed about a third of it before she began to gently suckle against the cum-filled roundness. Her lips and tongue were just as inexpert as on his shaft proper, although it might've been in part because she still was unsure of doing this. But if it brought the hung human pleasure...
A soft, small hand enclosed around Frisk's cock, the ghost girl's fingers barely enclosing a quarter of it as she began to slowly jerk him off in tandem with her sucking.

Frisk eye's grew wide as he pressed his hand a little harder against Napsta's head, the sudden blast of pleasure taking him by surprise. While her first attempt at a blowjob might of been awkward she knocked this attempt right out of the fucking park!
"Holy shit that feeling so good!" He moaned out, her ecto goo feeling heavily against his skin for the brief time it was there. He let the tender ball sucking continue for a good few minutes, his cock soon twitching in her soft white hand. Giving a long groan and several wild twitches his monster cock let loose huge strings of cum right at Napstaghoil's face and body, drenching her with the white go as Frisk rode out the orgasm.
"Damn, you know how to treat the ball right!" He with a big grin, wiping some of the cum away from her face before giving the hot ghost a deep passionate kiss. Fuck yeah he would kiss a ghost!

Napstaghoil's eyes widened when she felt Frisk's cock throb in her grasp. She closed one eye as he drenched her with his seed, her already pale body becoming even whiter from the sticky ropes. She renoved her mouth from his barely-deflated testicle with a pop, looking down at her cum-soaked self.

The busty ghost froze up when the human wiped the semen from her face, parting her lips as if to say something. Whatever she had on her mind, however, was gone when the male locked lips with her. She was clearly taken off guard by the act, let alone the fervor he had put into it. Her eyes fluttered, and the ghost's cloud-like tongue brushed against his.

After a few moments, however, the anxiety that Napsta had repressed flared back up. She abruptly pulled away from Frisk, her body losing its corporeality. "this was...this was nice, but...i'm probably keeping you from sonething, aren't i." she said meekly, a conflicted look on her face. "i'll just get out of your way..."

With that, she quickly faded into nothingness, the puddles of Frisk's cum being the only evidence she was ever there...

Back
Top Bottom