Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Undertail (Hooloovoo X JmBz)

Frisk realized the kiss might have been a mistake.
"No, wait, you're not keeping me from anything! Please come back!" He said quickly but not quick enough, she was gone. Letting out a sigh of disappointment his lust and cock retreated back to where they belonged. He really wanted to try that ghost pussy, perhaps later.

Shrugging he continued the down the hallway. The rest of his walk was rather uneventful. Going through a doorway he came across a gorgeous view of the underground city on a sizable balcony. On the floor he saw a pink plastic dildo. Figuring it might be useful in this world he picked it up. Surprisingly it appeared unused. As he pocketed the lewd device he realized he still had the candy from earlier. Unwrapping it he popped it in his mouth, it was strawberry flavoured. However Frisk was unaware that the candy had a side effect, one that would take some time to manifest itself.

Backtracking a little he soon came to a large tree with no leaves on it. It looked rather sad. Before eh could take a closer look his phone went off again, the young man quickly answering it.
"Hello?"

"Hello? This is Toriel," the goat woman once again introduced unnecessarily. Something was different this time, however. Her voice sounded much clearer than it had been in the previous calls; in fact, it sounded like she was in the same room Frisk was in! In fact, that was indeed the case; for right behind the tree was the MILF herself, phone against that droopy ear of hers, just now noticing the human's presence...
Startled, the woman quickly pocketed the phone and made her way towards the young man, kneeling in front of him. "How did you get here, young man?" she questioned, sounding more worried than angry at Frisk for not staying put like she had asked. "You haven't been injured, have you?"

Frisk was taken aback at first by how clear Toriel sounded before the Goat MILF appeared from behind the tree. Her appearance was a welcome sight, especially her huge bouncing breasts. He found it amusing how she spoke to him like a mother would to their child, wich somewhat justified his slip earlier.
"Don't worry, I'm fine. The other monsters were very friendly." He said with a big grin.

Toriel's brow furrowed a bit at Frisk's innuendoed reassurance, but she nevertheless continued to give the human a surface glance for any sign of injuries, before she finally stood back up. "I suppose I shouldn't have expected you to stay put for long," the goat woman admitted, folding her arms underneath her bust, pushing her mounds upwards. "Erm," she continued, glancing to the side. "Well, I suppose I cannot hide it any longer." She turned her gaze to what lay behind the tree.

There was a plain-looking, but homely, brick-and-mortar building about 10 feet away from the tree, the doorway surrounded by a small "lawn" of red leaves. The inviting glow of candles could be seen through the door and windows. Placing a furry hand against the human's shoulder, the MILF smiled. "Come, follow me," she urged, walking towards what was assumingly her home, giving Frisk another good look at that plush ass of hers.

As soon as the house proper had been entered, dirt giving way to smooth wooden floors, the smell of baking pie could be smelt from a few rooms away. "The butterscotch pie isn't done yet," Toriel admitted, looking down at the human. "I made it as a sort of celebration for your arrival of sorts; and, well, after all that you've been through, you must be famished." She paused, a hesitant look on her face, before continuing.

"I can show you around, if you would like. Help familiarize you with your...new home..."

Firsk jumped slightly as her hand was put on his shoulder, reminding him once again just how much bigger she was than him. His eyes once again drifted to her ass as they walked, his bulge appearing a little faster than before thanks to the "candies" he ate before. By the time they were in the house his pants were close to bursting, something he was used to by now.

Frisk was impressed with the modern looking house as the delicious scent of butterscotch pie wafted in. Then she said the words, 'Your new home'. This stood out a bit. Not that he wouldn't mind living here at all, but the fact she assumed he would stay.
"I would love a tour, and I am grateful for your offer to stay, but you say it as if it's my only option." He said with a raised eyebrow, for once looking her in the eye.

For a moment, Toriel's face took on a somber, almost pained expression from Frisk's words. The grip that she had on his shoulder tightened ever-so-slightly; not enough to hurt him, just more firm. Whatever distressed thought that she'd had soon passed, however, meeting the human's gaze with a smile once more, removing her hold from her shoulder. Even so, the goat MILF did not speak as she led him down the right hallway. Three doors were before them, the furthest having a sign labeled "closed for renovations".

"Here," she said finally, opening the first door to allow the young man a look inside. "This will be your bedroom. Mine is the room across." The room wasn't the most lavish, admittedly, but it had a comforting air to it nonetheless. Lined with red wallpaper, it was made up of a comfortable looking bed, a wardrobe, a modest bookshelf, as well as a couple of lamps. "I hope that you will like it," the woman continued. "I know that you're probably still a bit restless after what you've gone through, though..."

Toriel let out a small laugh, before she suddenly did something a bit unexpected, compared to how she was earlier. Frisk would suddenly feel her hand grope firmly against his straining crotch, although she didn't move her eyes away from his face. Apparently, her being at her home meant she didn't feel the need to be so sexually flustered around him.

"I want you to have a nice time living here," she said reassuringly.

Frisk didn't like the look on Toriel's face, nor her silence, a common theme when he asked her anything. Her tightened grip told him to drop it for now but a plethora of question buzzed in his head. He was soon shown a plain but homey room.

The young man gasped as he felt her large hand carefully fondly his massive tent.
"Yes... restless." He repeated with a grin, his eyes locked on hers as a hand slowly traveled up the goat's body until it rested on her inflated chest. Firmly he squeezing kneaded, his breath getting a little heavy as they went on. Since they were both so involved he thought it would be the best time to try for answers, at least one more time.
"Toriel, I can't thank you enough for everything, you're a beautiful woman and I wouldn't mind staying here for a while, but you're hiding things from me, why are you making it sound like I can't leave this place?" He asked before wrapping his arm around her perfect ass and squeezing it, one to feel the firm miracle, and two to help keep her in place so she couldn't run away and dodge his question again.

It was no Mexican standoff, but the tension in the air was almost palpaple. Even with Toriel cuppng Frisk's clothed cock (which felt much bigger than it had looked earlier, to the goat MILF), one of his hands fondling her immeasurable tits and the other arm taut on her ass, the teasing atmosphere had all but evaporated. Not that her hold of the human's straining junk loosened in the slightest...

"I-I," the caprine woman started, her own breathing turning ragged as her nipple pricked against the human's palm through her apron. A mixture of emotions ran across her face, likely as a result of her trying to think of a way out of the conversation, before a heated sigh of resignation left her.

"...We are trapped down here," she finally managed to say, although it was clear from her voice and the expression on her face that it was taking her a lot of effort to do so. "Me, the residents of the Underground, and by extension...you, young man." Her hand slowly caressed and pawed at Frisk's erection, although it was more to keep herself composed than to give him any pleasure. "We have tried for centuries to find ano...find a way out, and some still hope we will prevail, but..." She trailed off, and it was clear that she was not one of those monsters.

The beeping of a smoke alarm sounded in the direction of the kitchen, and Toriel snapped out of her melancholy, a look of panic on her face. After a couple of seconds of struggling, the motherly goat managed to overpower Frisk's hold of her ass, and she hurried to check on her pie.

Frisk's hand kneaded a little rougher as her nipples hardened against his palm. He softly moaned as she continued rubbing his bulge that just didn't want to stop growing. If it wasn't for the conversation he would have jumped her right there to get to the MILF pussy hidden by the fur.

His eyes widened a little as she finally told him the truth, his mouth open to ask more questions but before he could utter another word the smoke alarm went off. Try as he might, there was no way Frisk could keep the large goat as she broke free, leaving the young man unsatisfied in more ways than one. Was there really no way out? If the way in was so easy there had to be an exit somewhere, or at the very least a monster who could dig upwards.

Now on a quest for answers he continued to explore what may or may not be his new home. The room under construction was locked so that left Torel's room. Inside looked pretty normal, looking int her dresser he found her underwear and a solid collection of sex toys. Scanning the shelf he picked up a history book. In it he learned all about the monster human war, how the magical barrier kept them inside, but a human male with their LUST could leave the barrier. Not only that but Seven human lusts could shatter the barrier forever. Guessing that giving up his LUST would also mean the end of his life Frisk decided he rather not help in that way. But if there was anyone who could figure it out, he probably had the best chance. After all, how could he stay here knowing all other monsters were trapped against their will?

There was only one place left that could be the exit, the downward staircase. Trying to be as quest as possible Frisk crept down the steps until he was alone in the purple hallway. Quickly he made his way through the corridors until he was before a door, perhaps the way out?

Toriel bustled out of the kitchen, a plate holding a moist, slightly-singed slice of pie in her hands. She was in much higher spirits than she was a few moments ago, a smile on her face as she hummed a small tune and headed towards the bedroom. She peaked through the doorway, hoping that the human hadn't taken her reluctant confession too hard. Her smile faded, however, as she saw that the room was empty, the plate slipping from her grasp and crashing onto the floor.

Too shell-shocked to be concerned about the mess that she had made, the goat woman dashed towards her own room. She found her dresser drawer ajar (how scandalous!), and one of her books removed from the bookshelf. Heart racing, she examined the tome, vainly hoping that her fears wouldn't be confirmed.

Oh.

Oh no...

She hurried to the stairs.

Frisk would suddenly feel the goat MILF's shadow cast over his form, and her hand grip onto his shoulder, much tighter than before. She wore a grim expression on her face, staring down at the human with an intimidating energy that seemed alien to someone whose default look was that of motherly concern.

"You still want to go 'home', do you not?" she asked, her voice cold and her grip tight as she walked around the human to face him directly. A small "hmmph" left her, turning her glare to the purple-framed door behind them. "That door marks the end of the Ruins, and leads to the rest of the Underground." She released her hold of Frisk, turning from him to walk towards the exit. A ball of fire appeared in each of her hands, their light casting a foreboding glow on the MILF.

"I'm going to destroy it. No one will be able to leave ever again..."

Toriel focused her attention back to him, a look of uncertainty on her as the flames fizzled out. "Go back upstairs," she requested, her voice briefly shaking before she managed to calm herself. Her next words felt heavy against her tongue, but the goat woman managed to say them. "Every male that ends up down her meets the same fate.

"They cum.

"They try to leave.

"They die."

Toriel shook her head, a twinge of sadness in her tone now. "You naive man...if you leave the Ruins...She...Arsore...will fuck you to death." In other circumstances, that might've sounded appealing, but the way the goat-woman stated it made it seem like a fate worse than dying. Tears were running down her furry face by this point. "I'm only trying to keep you safe. Do you not understand?!"

A sigh escaped from her, the flames in her palms alighting once more as she stared at the door.

"Go to your room. Do not try and stop me. This is your final warning..."

Frisk jumped as Toriel's hand tightened around his shoulder, his stomach dropping. Even without looking he could sense the tense atmosphere change. The goat MILF looked so different with her stern disapproving expression, it made him feel uneasy.
"Fuck going back home! I don't care if I ever see the surface again or not, but I know the monsters down here do. If anyone can figure out how to break the barrier, it's someone with LUST!" He said frantically but was no use, he could see that there was nothing he could say to change her mind.

Frisk wavered for a second when she mentioned he could die out there to this Arsore, and while it would be tempting to just live in the ruins, fucking whoever he wanted, he would still regret not doing anything to help these monsters.

There was only one this he could do now, and thankfully the "candies" he ate earlier agreed. He felt his cock throb as it almost tore his pants apart. Quickly pulling them off he yelled out, feeling a pleasant wave as his cock and balls grew double their size! His LUST jumped out, pulsing faster than ever. The young man gave Toriel a look of pure lust before he charaged, diving down he quickly undid the apren as he got on his knees, his cock almost reaching his face fully erect, but it left enough room to work. Pushing the white fur away he got his first glimpse at the MILF's beautiful pussy. Not waiting a second he dived in, his tongue teasing the outer area before finally plunging it deep, occasionally flicking at her clit now and again as a hand rhythmically started rubbing his new truly giant cock.

Toriel turned to look at Frisk as she heard him cry out, her look of determined anger giving way to that of confusion and then to wide-eyed shock. The human's cock was large before, but now...now its size was almost inhuman. Before the goat woman could even properly react, the now incredibly-endowed young man pounced onto her, untying her apron with superhuman speed. The purple garment fell onto the floor, exposing her snowy body completely, large aroused breasts swaying from the sudden removal.

Once again, the MILF barely had any time to register this when Frisk placed his face between her legs, her damp slit a bright pink in comparison to the rest of her body, and began to eat her out. Feeling her tongue against her folds, the goat placed her hands against the human's shoulders, with the intention of prying him off of her. That line of thought, however, was derailed as he slipped his tongue inside of her, a strangled moan escaping from her with each wriggling of his muscle. They grew louder when her hardened nub was teased, her vision turning spotty.

Some semblance of her wit returned to Toriel, and her grip on Frisk's shoulders tightened once again. She gently pushed him onto the ground, pushing his face against her snatch as those luscious thighs straddled his head and her pillowy ass-cheeks pressed against his truly monstrous cock.

"Prove..." she began, the goat-woman's voice breathless and shaky as she temporarily fought the overwhelming pleasure. "Prove to me...that you are strong enough to survive be...beyond this door!"

Frisk was surprised as eh was pushed onto the ground, haveing no time act before her pussy was pushed back into his face, he could feel her desperate heat emanating from it. His enormous cock throbbed against her perfect ass. He barely heard her lustful plea as he dove back into, tongue flicking wildly as it explored every inch of her snatch. His fingers soon joined in as he inserted four fingers into the sopping wet depths, his tongue going back to her hard clit as it twirled it over and over again with his tongue like a joystick. He kept at, soon plunging his entire hand into her large cunt, all resulting in making the lovely Goat MILF cum. Happily he lapped up and drank her juices, giving her clit one last flick before finishing up.

"I take you enjoyed that mom?" He said smirking, figuring it was way kinkier calling her mom, especially now. As it turned out the candy had also increased Frisk's strength a bit so he easily managed to push her off as he sat up, positioning his monster dick right at her asshole.
"Oh fuck, I wanted to do this the moment I saw you!" he said with a more kind smile this time before he thrusted up word, sending all twenty inches into the woman, the young man crying out once again as his eye grew wide. he had never felt such pleasure as her insanely soft and tight ass took everything he had.

Hips moved on their own as he started thrusting as hard as her could, eyes fluttering every time. His mouth was soon filled with one of her breasts, tongue slowly licking all over the massive orb. He was in goat MILF heaven as pleasure filled every part of him. It was almost enough to convince him to stay.

Toriel was floored by Frisk's "response", her eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets as his oral working increased. The goat MILF's mouth let out more moans when he added his fingers to the fray. Her mind was going absolutely blank; the human's tongue, his fingers, and that giant pole pulsing between her rear were all that mattered in the world. The woman's mouth gaped open when he slid his entire hand into her, and she felt her body shudder whilst she came hard.

Her breath was labored and patchy afterwards, only able to muster enough strength to blush at the human calling her "mom". She offered no objection as she was flipped onto her back, legs splayed open and her cunt glistening. When she saw where, exactly, Frisk was posturing that log of a cock, she tensed up. Would it even fit, she wondered hazily.

Toriel wouldn't have to worry, however. Her mouth was a thin line as he penetrated her ass, pain briefly wracking through her body from the sheer size of his girth. The goat-woman's eyes were as big as the human's were, her fiery claustrophobic walls clamping against his rod whilst the discomfort subsided. From how fiercely she was tugging against his cock, it must have been a long while since this hole had been used.

Breathless gasps left the MILF when Frisk began pounding into her, each thrust causing her bosom to bounce madly. Shakily, one of her hands began running through the young man's brown hair, before locking his head into an almost maternal cradling. Her nipple buzzed with pleasure as he dabbed and suckled against her tit, and her mind was turning blank. The caprine's body hadn't felt anything this intense in literal centuries...

Frisk's hips didn't let up as his mouth slowly traveled over to the other massive breast. Her hand on the back of his head felt comforting as he licked and sucked. Toriel's panting and moaning were like music to his ear, happy he could please her as much as she was pleasuring him. After thoroughly exploring her bosom he managed to break away and look up into her eyes, taking a few moments to smile at her warmly before stretching himself for a passionate kiss, his entire body pushing down one of her breasts so he could reach. His arm wrapped around her head as his tongue met her's, not minding at all how much bigger her's was.

All the while his unbelievably huge cock continued ramming her luscious ass. It felt as good as any pussy he had before, Mabey even a little bit better! Every thrust brought a wave of pure pleasure crashing on him, each one just as intense. It was clear he wasn't going to last much longer, luckily he had more than one load for the MILF.
"Oh... oh God I'm about to cum!" He moaned briefly before continuing the kiss, savoring every moment they were connected.

More silent pants come from Toriel while Frisk continued his work, each motion against her breast and thrust of his hips causing her body to tingle in ways she never felt were possible. When the human pulled away from her breasts, for the slightest moment she felt a twinge of emptiness. It was quenched, however, by his locking lips with her. The caprine's eyes widened for a moment, but she quickly relaxed, reciprocating, her large tongue brushing against Frisk's own smaller one.

At his mention of reaching his climax, the MILF opened her mouth as if to say something to the affirmative, but was interrupted by the hit of her own peak once more, her body stiffening and shuddering against the human's, while her walls tightened as much as they could against his pole.

Frisk had never felt a kiss quite like this, the area around her mouth was cotton soft but inside the goat's large tongue overtook his in the most wonderful way. He could spend hours just kissing her alone. The moment Toriel's walls tightened Frisk's eyes grew wide as a massive orgasm hit him hard.
"Oh god, I'm cumming mom!" He yelled out as his massive hose turned on a blasted her ass full of warm sticky cum. Thread after thread fired as Frisk's eyes rolled back a little, his hips pounding with almost inhuman speed, cum splattering everywhere. His thrust grew so frantic that the long rod accidentally slipped out and proudly covered her entire backside with his delightfully spunk.

Panting the human promptly wrapped his arms around the MILF and pressed his body in close, his cock rubbing hard in between her legs as his bare chest rested on her cum covered back.
"I think... I'll do just fine out there." He panted out with a wide grin on his face, still savoring the after glow while grinding his member against her ass and pussy, a couple late squirts of cum covering the ground in front of them.

Back
Top Bottom